Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The View From The Back of the Room


I was sitting in Josie's listening to some good jazz....That foxy young guitarist named Brooke Taylor was back in town and sitting in with Reed Nelson, "88" and the band on stage...They were cooking... I had some fried chicken and some french fries and a coke and was sitting in the very back...It was dark...Gus had dimmed the lights and everybody was really enjoying themselves, listening to the band play.... Me? My name is Robert Foxworth...I'm an attorney.

I had met the foxy jazz guitarist the last time she'd been in Philly...and we'd had a nice night together....Surprisingly enough...I'd been in sex rehab then...Can you beleive that? I'd also been involved with my therapist, who is now in therapy
herself...Story of my life with women.

Anyway...Brooke saw me in the crowd and she winked at me...I smiled back at her and continued to groove to the music. She was wearing a very tight ,short form fitting red mini skirt and white sheer top....I could see her red flowery bra
from where I was sitting...

After her set was over...Some comedian came on. He had the crowd laughing. I wasn't listening to what he was saying...My eyes were on Brooke. She ordered two drinks at the bar and then walked back to where I was sitting. I was in the very back...

"Hey Robert....Nice seeing you again." she said as she passed me a Mango Mojito.

"It is very,very ,very nice seeing you." I said.

Brooke blushed..she could see how she was turning me on and how I was practically salivating , while watching her move.

"Gosh Robert..Stop looking at my cleavage...drink your drink." she laughed.

" I'll try....How've you been?" I asked.

"I've been good. I got me a little place in San-Francisco.....I play around the Bay
Area..quite a bit....Always nice to get an invite from Reed and Gus to come out to Philly." she said.

"I have to buy Reed a Christmas present this year." I laughed.

She playfully punched my arm and she laughed too as we both drank up and hungrily eyed each other.

The room got dark again as Reed Nelson took the podium with his trumpet..."88" struck the first note on his Piano and the band was on again...
There were few people sitting back as far as we were and most of them were looking forward.. I motioned to Brooke to come near me..She put her drink down and walked over to me....I grabbed her and began kissing her...Deep throating her actually..She didn't resist..She returned my passion....We kissed
all through the next number..Nobody noticed us.

I carressed her back and pulled her into me...I slipped my hands up her skirt...and gently squeezed her round butt cheeks.....

"Ouuuu Robert..Ouuuuu, we shouldn't do this here....let's go somewhere..ouuuu
..ohhhhh Robert...please...ohhhhhhhh..." she moaned..

"Shhhhhh, we don't want to draw any attention to ourselves." I said as I turned her around and began kissing her again...

I moved my hand up into her bra and began softly massaging her breasts...

"You wanted to do that all night didn't you? I saw the way you kept looking at me." she said..

Surprisingly....no one was paying the slightest bit of attention to us...The band launched into another number.....with one of Reed's long solos..(I'd heard this number before)

By now I was blowing into her ear and had one of my hands in her panties massaging her deeply...Her eyes looked as if they might roll back into her head at this point...

She let out a squeal that nearly matched Reed's trumpet sound......Nobody noticed...She was shaking.....She moved both of my hands and straightened her clothes...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhh.....ohhhhhh myyyyyy." she said.

I smiled..

"Oh my God, you made me cum.....like I've never came before...ohhhh...What just happened?" she said as she tried to sit back down...

"I've missed you." I said.

"Robert,let's go someplace...ohhhh, I can't stay here like this." she said.

"Check please ." I said with a smile as the waitress came to our table. Brooke was blushing like crazy...I smiled further... After I paid the check, the two of us quietly left the club...No one even noticed....

As soon as we were out the door...We were kissing each other passionately...
We took her car back to the hotel she was staying at....We were barely in the room before Brook was all over me kissing me and helping me out of my clothes....It seemed as if it took her no time at all to get out of her clothing...

I lifted her up and took her into her bedroom....She sat on top my erection and lowered herself slowly...She began to move up and down at a rapid pace.....
It was my turn to go crazy....I was trying to contain myself..but it was feeling too good...

"Oh Robert..Don't come yet..Don't come yet.." she cooed...

"Arrrrrghhhhhh, I can't help it..it feels soooo goooood babyyyyy.." I yelled as I exploded...

We held each other like that for close to twenty minutes....Then we began kissing again... She took all of me in her mouth and sucked until I was nearly ready to explode again....Then she stopped...and lay across the bed....I mounted her missionary style and began moving inside her at the slowest pace imaginable...I wanted to savor every bit of her....

This went on for close to two hours...and finnally we both climaxed a few minutes apart....She began to cry as she was climaxing...Holding me as she began to shake...

"Ouuuuu..I've never felt lke this before..." she said.

We both collapsed on the bed and drifted off to sleep....

The next morning we both showered (Not together) and dressed and had a nice breakfast....

"Oh Robert, last night was awesome...." she said.

"It was....Wow..is all I can say." I said.

"You got me wanting to move back here.." she said.

"I wish you would." I said.

"Wowwww...I sure am thinking about it...but would I be coming back here for nothing?" she asked.

"Nahhh...Baby,I want you to be my woman...."I said.

"You have plenty of women.I know all about you." she said.

"I'll give em up for you." I said. (What was I saying?)

""Hmmmmm, I don't know...I'll have to give it some thought...but last night does swing me in your favor...." she laughed...

I pulled her close to me and kissed her for a long time.

"For real?" I asked.

"For real....but I still haven't made my mind up yet." she laughed as we kissed
again."

I slipped my hand up under her dress ,but she moved it....

"Uh Uh..that's cheating.." she laughed.
(To Be Continued....)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing And Applauding and throwing my panties to the rafters! That was hot!

Anonymous said...

What no bra this time? lol

Robert wants to settle down? Should be interesting.

Toni said...

That was Hot Keith!

Angie B. said...

Damn,that made me want to throw my drawers up in the air! LOL!

Sunflower said...

It's good ,after all of the mayhem to have a nice sexy story with just lovemaking for a change!

Cheryl said...

Hella Hot...I loved This!

Brenda said...

Where do you get this material? I will bet you've done some of this stuff before haven't you?

Keith said...

@Brenda-A gentelman never kisses and tells! LOL

Lisa said...

This was hot..I dug it!

Halo said...

This story had me sweating...Whoooo,good job!

Vanessa said...

Robert ,wanting to settle down?? I'll believe it when I see it!
Great story!

Jazzy said...

Good Story Fam!

Tate2 said...

LOL@ Bored N Talkative!

Swaggie said...

Damn Man, Robert Foxworth is off the chain...Right there in the club?? Wow!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Playa Playa...I dig RF..He's no joke..Kind of reminds me of me!

Simon Bastion said...

They don't get any smoother than
Robert!LOL!

James Perkins said...

And I thought he had just gotten out of sex rehab! ROTFLMAO!

Sean said...

I knew that drawers would be flying after this story....ROTFLMBAO @ Anonymous and
Angie B.

Captain Jack said...

Ummph, Ummmph, Ummmph, You are something else with these stories.

Anonymous II said...

@ROTFLMAO @ Bored N Talkative
-Because I was going to say the same thing..LOL!

Anonymous said...

@ Brenda, I bet he's done some of this stuff b4 too and I bet he still does. We need 2get 2gether!!! Just name da place!!! I'll be back tomorrow for sure.