Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Harry In Your Pocket


We started kissing in the kitchen. Sepia had just finished doing the dishes...I put my arms around her waist and began kissing behind her neck, up her neck and behind her ears...She giggled like a school girl...

"Come on Kevin...don't mess up my perm...I just got it done...and I paid a mint to get it done." she said.

''I'll do my best." I laughed and I continued to kiss her.

"Come on now..stop it....stop it....ouuuuu, oh you are so nasty...always tryin to stick your tongue in my mouth when you're kissing me...ouuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhh..." she moaned...

Our kissing got more passionate and soon I had her pressed against the wall...I was opening her blouse and rubbing her lacy bra at first...and soon just unhooking it and gently sliding it off..

"Ohhhh...ouuuuuuuuu...mmmmmmmm....:" she continued to moan...

I led her by the hand up the stairs and into our bedroom where we slowly took off each others clothes and slowly began to kiss some more...I laid her on the bed and slowly began to crawl up on her and enter her slowly...She arched her head in what must have been a last ditch attempt to protect her hair...then she just gave up....We were both thrusting and thrashing about on that bed for close to an hour and a half...

By the time Sepia was sitting on top of me ,riding me...she had sweated her perm completely out....sweat was running down her face and mine as well... I mounted her doggie style and continued...until finnally I exploded violently inside of her...She came herself, not too much longer after I did and we collapsed on the bed...hot, sweaty and spent....

"You know you taking me to Bernadette's in the morning don't you? And you're paying for her to do my hair right?" said Sepia...

"Sure...anything you say..." I said before I drifted off to sleep........

The next morning I drove Sepia up to Bernadette's shop.....Mabel, Anita, Victoria and Robert Foxworth's girl, Bonita were all in there having their hair done.. Sepia was wearing a scarf and sunglasses. Bernadette looked happy and chipper...It had been two days since we'd had our "talk" and I didn't see any evidence that there were any new bruises...she wasn't wearing any sunglasses and she had taken the bandage and guaze off of her wrist.

"Sepia , what are you doin here? You need another perm already?? You and Corrie were just here the other day..How you sweat it out so fast.....Ohhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu, yall so nastyyyyy!" laughed Bernadette...

Mabel Jenkins and her sisters, Anita and Victoria looked at me and cracked up...Bonita looked at Sepia and said-

"That's okay girl..you know I know how it is....you know who I'm involved with..the biggest horndog in Philly...Robert Foxworth...I can't keep a decent hairstyle when he's around."

We all laughed...It was good to see Bernadette laughing again... I saw Kool Kat drive up outside..I signaled for him to stop...I tossed Sepia the keys to my car and I said-

"I'm going with Kool Kat..I'll see you at home babe."

"Okay Kevin." she said and I left.

Hours went by and finnally I told Kool Kat that I was ready to go home...We had been in Josies with Clerow and Robert Foxworth, Chess and Chris Thompson...Then we had gone to Mullberry Hill and hung out with Paris,Blake, Chance and Cherish and heard Reed Nelson and 88 play..and finnally we had ended our night at The Mermaid Club....

We had to pass by the Beauty Parlor on the way to my house...Just as we were driving by we heard a large bang!!!

''Kev, did you hear that? It came from Bernadette's beauty shop....It sounded like a gunshot!" said Kool Kat.

"It definitely was a gunshot. Park this car and let's check it out." I said.

Kool Kat was always packing...He had his .45 and I had my.38 smokeless..We approached the beauty shop...It was after closing...but the door was open..I pushed it the rest of the way and Kool Kat followed me in, guns drawn....and there laying on the floor was Harry Charles!!!!He had been shot...Across from him , cowering in the corner and holding a .45 was his wife, Bernadette...
she was crying and shaking and still holding the gun....

I walked over to her and softly stroked her hand and took the gun from her....

"He said he was gonna stop...he said he was gonna change Kevin....He hit me again...I was tired of it...and he was trying to take more money to go gambling...I wouldn't have been able to make payroll...I told him no.....I told him......He punched me in the face again....I couldn't take it no more.." she cried...

"It's alright...it's alright Bernadette." I said.

"Kevin...Kevin....He still alive.." said Kool Kat....

"Call an ambulance and call the police." I said. I held Bernadette in my arms as she continued to sob and cry!

EPILOUGE:

Harry Charles survived his gunshot wound....but his marriage didn't! He begged and pleaded, but Bernadette had had enough..She divorced him soon after and put him out.. He's living with his mother now in North Philly, Mrs. Georgia Ray Charles. I heard that he finnally did go to Gambler's Anonymous and Anger Management classes.

Sometime later, Sepia and I were eating dinner at Dollar Bill's place, Bottom of The "C", when we spotted Bernadette laughing and talking with someone we knew....The randy cook, Ralph Scallion...He bought her a bottle of the best wine and a plate of his latest creation...They were laughing and talking famously...

''Wow..Bernadette and Ralph Scallion. Who would have put those two together?" said Sepia.

"Well at least he aint violent." I said.

"Yeah, but he's a dog...everybody knows that." said my wife.

"Well, some of you women just have bad taste when it comes to pickin men." I said.

"Really?" said Sepia.

"Well...Not you baby." I said with a playful laugh...Sepia looked at me and smiled and said-

"No comment."

I gave her a side eyed glance and she smiled-

"Just kiddin baby..."

"Damn right." I said with a chuckle.

(For Caroline)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing And Applauding and throwing my panties out the window!

Brenda said...

@Anonymous-Why am I not surprised?