Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jenny From Da Block (Part 2)


Summer 2009-
I never told Jenny that there was a contract out on me...No need...plus things were quiet on the train the rest of the time....I started working a short route from Philly to DC....I was only in New York about twice a month....So things stayed quiet...I heard that Brad went to jail...For something totally unrelated...He got six months and Geechie Dan got pinched and was in jail for the time being himself..I felt kind of relieved...With them out of the way and on ice...I turned my thoughts to Jenny Smith...

Turns out, she was from my hood..I was about four years older than her, so I had missed her...But we knew the same people..Hung out at the same places and went to the same Middle School. She had gone to Girls High and I had attended Central, which was right down the street...Amazing how small a world it was!

She gave me her cell number and we called and texted each other on the regular. I got a Uhaul and me and my cousin drove down to her place in D.C. and got the rest of her stuff and brought it back to Philly...We helped her move into her apartment and everything. I paid my cousin out of my own money..wouldn't take a dime from her, even though she insisted.

She finally let me take her out...We went to Josies....Heard Ingrid Rhodes sing, Brooke Taylor on Guitar and the All Star Band play all in one night! Had a couple of drinks and talked until closing. She was good and lit....I drove her to her apartment...She was hanging on my shoulder..

"Give me your keys girl." I said laughing..

I opened the door and walked her inside...Layed her on the couch...I went to her kitchen and made her some coffee....We sat and drank an entire pot of coffee and just talked.....

''Basil...you could take some classes you know...better yourself..You don't want to be a Porter the rest of your life do you?"she asked me.

"No,I don't..." I said.

"You ever think about doing something...being something different?" she asked.

"Yeah, sometimes...I guess I could start at community....and when the time was right, enroll in Temple like my man Chess did." I said.

"You know Chess and crazy ass Chris Thompson?" she laughed.

"Known em all my life." I laughed..

''Oh my God...I grew up down the street from Chess....I know his wife, Rell...."she laughed.

"Me too...Small world isn't it?" I laughed...

"Yeah...it is..." she said and stared at me deeply.....At this point, I hadn't even held her hand.....I leaned over and kissed her softly at first....then I slowly leaned in and kissed her long....She didn't resist....I slowly opened her blouse...She was wearing a pink bra..She moved my hand at first...

''Ohh...I'm sorry...movin a little too fast.." I said...She smiled softly, then gave me a little pouty face, then kissed me for a long time....I couldn't help it...I slid my hand into her blouse and rubbed the outside of her bra...This time she didn't stop me...I unhooked it and we continued kissing...I slipped my hand up under her skirt and slipped her pink thong down... I kissed her on the neck and worked my way down to her breasts and began kissing and sucking on them...She held my head close to her tightly now...I kissed her neck and found my way back to her soft lips and now we were soul kissing....

I unzipped her skirt and eased it off....I unzipped my pants and eased out of them and my socks...We were still kissing...

"Ohhh Basil..Ohhhhhhhh.." she moaned as I climbed on top of her , and slowly entered her soft and wet vagina...She kind of looked stunned, but she didn't resist...I was gentle....not rough and hard as I had been with other women..I wanted to savor every minute with this special woman.

"Ouuuuuuuu Basil....ouuuuuuu, it's so goooood baby...ohhhhh, just be cool.....ohhhhhhhhhhh.." she sighed quietly...We made love quietly on that couch, for close to an hour and a half..I could feel myself close to coming....She could too... I didn't want to though...This felt too good...just like..or even better than I had imagined it might be...Her skin was so soft and she smelled just like baby oil...I was totally entranced..

"Please Basil...don't come inside me...don't...pull out..please....." she begged..

I did...and I erupted like Mt. Saint Helen...all over her coffee table!!!!

"Wow....you really came hard....It must have been a long time since you had some huh?" she asked.

I wanted to laugh..but I all I could manage was a smile.

"It has been long....but woww...you were just....just mind blowing." I said.

"Yeah right! "she smirked.

"I aint lyin...you was all that and a bag of chips baby." I said, kissing her on the neck...She was still kind of buzzed..

''You want to spend the night Basil?"

"I do...I do...I won't be no trouble." I said. "I'll even sleep on the couch." I continued.

"I guess you won't be trouble now." she said with a laugh. "We done already did the nasty. You might as well sleep in the bed with me."she continued.

"It wasn't nasty to me, it was beautiful." I said in all seriousness.

"I never heard a guy describe it quite like that before." she said.For the first time she was taking what I said seriously...

I slept with her in that bed for the first time and I think I knew that I wanted her laying beside me for the rest of my life...We woke up the next morning, showered and went to breakfast......

"I had a great time last night." I said.

"I just know you did." she laughed.

"Seriously...I really like you and I'm thinkin, maybe ...you know...Like , me and you could uh...ahh just start kickin it and see where this leads?" I said.

"Are you sayin you wanna be mah boyfriend?" she said in a mock southern accent.

"Go ahead, make fun...I'm trying to be serious." I said.

"Okay...We'll see where this leads...We' start slow okay...No promises, No big expectations alright?" she said.

"Yeah...I'd like that." I said.

II-2011

We continued to see each other and eventually, I took her advice and enrolled in Community College... We pooled our money together and put a down payment down on a house...It's small, but it's a start...Christmas of 2010, I asked her to marry me....and so here we are.....
I'm a few months from an Associates Degree....I have applied to Temple and Lasalle...I'm engaged , Jenny is now on staff as a Nurse at Pennsylvania Hospital..I'm still working the trains and somebody out there is looking to put me in a pine box....I hope my Contract With God isn't up yet!

(To Be Continued...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties at you! Sweet Sweet lovemaking scene!