Saturday, April 23, 2011

Maybe I'll Never Learn



My name is Ralph Scallion...I am a cook by profession...actually a chef...I'm the head cook at a classy Seafood Restaraunt called "Bottom of The "C"...but lately I've been thinking about moving on and starting my own catering business..I just recently discovered that I've got a daughter who is damn near grown..She's about 19 and in college...and I've got a baby on the way....the aftermath of a night I spent with a woman from out of town...The last thing I needed to be doing was thinking about sex...at all!  But yet I was !

It had been about two months since I'd seen either the mother of my 19 year old daughter or the mother to be ...I had had memorable nights with both women.  The mother of my 19 year old daughter was now involved with another man and had made it clear to me that there wasn't going to be a repeat of the multiple orgasmic night the two of us had had the last time we encountered each other...That was strictly for old times sake.  Her words..Not mine!

The mother to be, a nice woman from North Jersey was in no condition to come to Philly at this point or have sex...so that was out. I had called her two times since she left and she had not returned my calls or my texts..Didn't know what was up with that. Debbie, was solidly back with Reed Nelson and had changed the number on her phone so that I couldn't call her anymore.  I so enjoyed the late night booty calls and our little negotiations. Bonita Turner, a delicious woman if ever had now gotten married and wasn't even in town...That left me heading for the weekend with no one.

So why was I sitting in Mabel Jenkins's Soul Food joint on a Friday afternoon talking with her? She was the sexiest woman of all I had named..and I didn't have a shot at her.  I had had her over my place once and had come very close to getting her in the bed, but she had resisted.  Now , her boyfriend, "88" was back in town and there was no way I could even get a word in like that.

"Your business plan looks solid Ralph...but what you need now is a steady client list, so that you can bring in the money as soon as you get started." she said.  She had been reviewing my business plan for my kitchen and my catering business. She was leaning down talking to me and all I could do was look at her massive breasts that seemed to be fighting her bra... She had the softest honey brown skin...and she smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....I couldn't take this kind of temptation.

"Uh, thanks Mabel." I said.

"I can't believe you gonna leave Dollar Bill's joint..How long you been workin for him?" she asked.

"Too long...I haven't decided if I'm gonna leave yet...This might be a little side venture...If it picks up...then I might do it full tilt." I said.

"That sounds like a good plan....Hey Baby Phat...come over here and pour Mr. Scallion another cup of coffee...You want anything else to eat Ralph?" asked Mabel.

"Uh yeah...how about a helping of Cherry Cobbler with that tumbler of coffee?" I asked.

"Baby Phat...bring a cherry cobler too...Good Luck Ralph." said Mabel.

'Hey, where are your sisters today?" I asked.  Every last one of her sisters were just as sexy as she was...Ms. Victoria..Her older sister, the deacon's wife... Corabeth, her younger sister, Clerow's wife and even her baby sister, Anita..who was going with the young lawyer,Chance Howard...ummmph,ummph, ummmph!...Lawd...I had fantasies of having one big orgy with the Jenkins sisters.

"Victoria is at my other store over in Chess and Chris's shopping center...Corabeth is over there helping her out and Anita is running late....Baby Phat is helping me today." said Mabel.

"Baby Phat"  was the waitress...Her real name was Ameilia Robinson....She was brown skinned and had a curvacious shape that had men snapping their necks when she walked by...She knew it too....Her skin was soft and she smelled like a newborn baby...She had cute dimples too and always had a nice smile....If I could stop looking at her breasts perhaps I would have appreciated her smile a while ago.. She brought my coffee and my cherry cobbler and set it down...I tossed a couple of dollars on the table.

"Ummmmmph...Ummmph Ummmmph...My...My..My...Gurll, you looking good today." I said as she placed my food on the table.. She giggled....I grabbed her hand gently before she walked away...

"Hey Baby Phat...When you gonna let me take you out?" I asked.

"Mister Ralph..I didn't even know you was interested..I always thought you was tryin to get with boss lady." she said, still blushing and giggling.

"Well, I was..but that was about a year ago...She got a man...I know that YOU know that...I just come by here now for conversation and to get some advice." I said.

''Advice?" she asked.

"Yeah..I'm thinkin of startin my own catering business....I might need some help...Might could use your help..." I said.

"Yeah?" she asked.

''Hell yeah..It would be some extra money for you...think about it...But uh anyway..I've been checkin you out for a long time...I've always liked you."

"You have?" she asked, giggling!

II-






I picked Baby Phat up after her shift was over and brought her back to my apartment....If she had been shy and unassuming at work...behind closed doors , was a different story! In no time, we were standing in my doorway kissing passionately....I squeezed her round apple shaped rump and rubbed her thighs...

"Your hands are so strong and big for you to be a cook." she said...I just snickered..

Her lips were full, soft, luscious and enticing...I didn't want to stop kissing her...She clearly knew how to kiss a man...unlike some other women I had known and had to teach. I gently rubbed her thighs and she began to moan slowly, yet quietly...She was in my place, yet she took my hand and led me to my bedroom....I liked this girl already!

I tried to pull her to me...but she wouldn't let me...She made me watch as she took off her skirt, then her bra and panties and then slowly unbottoned my shirt and helped me out of my pants....We lay across the bed and she just began to straddle me...I was very erect by this time and she just looked at me and smiled....I reached for and began to slowly stroke her breasts and she moaned a little bit...she bent down and took my penis in her hand...slowly stroking it and driving me insane....Then she took as much of it as she could in her
mouth and went to town....I grabbed her rump and squeezed it as hard as I could as she continued...I didn't know how much more I could take....and finally she stopped...I turned her over and began quickly to lick ,lap and suck her goodness as much as I could...She was holding my pillow and squeezing it tightly and coming close to screaming...which I didn't want her to do....My neighbor would probably be knocking on the walls...

I finally turned her over and entered her from behind, doggie style....It felt good being inside a woman again....She moaned really loud then-

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAWDDDDD RALPHHHHH!OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed...I thought for sure my neighbor would hear her...If he did, there was no knocking on the wall this night.

At last we were in the time tested missionary position...She was so soft and so wet...it wasn't funny...I just kept moving in and out, in and out for I don't know how long....Her eyes looked as if they were rolling in the back of her head...yet, she was a quiet lover....Not noisy and loud like both Debbie and Bonita had been....I wondered what Mabel Jenkins was like in bed...if she yelled when she was cuming?

The thought of Mabel was more than I could take...I pulled out of Baby Phat and shot off like a gusher...Her eyes grew as wide as saucers at the sight of that...

"Long time wasn't it?  Since you'd had some lovin!  It's been about six months for me too." she said...

"Whewwww, yeah...it has been awhile...Not six months.." I said.

''You aint mean all that stuff about you had been checkin me out for six months did you? And that you had always liked me." she asked.

"Well uh ..ahhh yeah." I said.

"No you didn't....you just wanted some that's all...I'm not stupid and I'm not insulted....I was horny too..." she admitted.

I was glad she let me off the hook...I got a condom from out of my drawer and this time we made love again, much slower and much longer....We both came a lot more instense the second time!...



The next morning I woke up with Baby Phat laying next to me, snoring gently..What was I doing? Didn't I have enough problems with women already ? Did I really have the time to get involved with another one...I know she was going to expect something...A relationship or something...Maybe I'll never learn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties at you...OMG this was hot!

James Perkins said...

Just happened to be cruising through and I noticed this...So you did two posts today huh? This was pretty good..Very hot and steamy!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Man, you write some good stuff..Erotica from a man's point of view!

Brenda said...

I really like this...Ralph has taken Robert Foxworth's place as the resident player...Was it a co-incidence that you spotlighted both of them this week?