Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mister Here And Now




You say that you're looking for../someone who can offer you more..
and you tell me that, it's a fact...that your search has yielded you nothing.
don't you realize that you're the one I adore?/

You say that you're searching for Mr. right.
but you haven't found your bright and shining knight
and maybe I should tell you
that what you really need is near you...
but you don't have to surrender to it and not put up a fight../

Turn around, turn around girl/ Turn around, turn around girl
by now you've found....
That the guy you've always ignored
is the guy you've been looking for../

I may not be Mister Right
but I sure am Mister right here and now...
I know it's hard to believe
but girl try to concieve
that I'm the one you need
Let me show you the way to love...
Let me show you how.../

You tell me that you're searching for a man with a little more seasoning..
For the life of me, I can't always understand your reasoning...
The parade is going to pass you by..
While you're busy wasting time with a truly waste of time guy.../

Think of what I'm saying to you...
Make up your mind,
what do you want to do..
Do you think you can afford to wait?
My love is right here,
Why hesitate?/

I may not be Mister right..
I know it's hard to believe
But I'm sure Mister right here and now
I'm the one that you need..
Let me show you the way to love...
Let me show you how../

3 comments:

Yvonne Anderson said...

Another sweet poem Keith!

Anonymous said...

It was nice...Didn't make me sling my panties in the air, but it was nice just the same!

Brenda said...

@anonymous- it's a wonder!