Monday, April 18, 2011

Honeymooners




I finally had Bonita to myself...The wedding was over, the reception was over, we were far from our friends in Philly...We were in a fabulous hotel in Honolulu....with a gorgeous view of the beach...


It was perfect...There was no nonsense, no wind blowing, no drunken guest falling in the punchbowl, no tropical storm, no power outage..no nothing...We had a nice well attended wedding in a church and a reception at one of the fanciest clubs in the area we live in that was attended by just about everybody we knew. We had a nice flight to Hawaii...and at Bonita's suggestion...a round of drinks at the bar on the beach before we headed to our hotel room...With that said..I , Robert Foxworth, attorney at law , now married to my third and foxiest wife was about to consumate this marriage!




It was almost as if our clothes melted off of us...I had Bonita's totally nude body up against the wall and was trying mightily to jam my entire tongue down her throat....

"Mmmmmmph...ohhhhhhh Robert..ouuuuu...ohhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyy.." she moaned as we were up against the wall kissing and making out like two teenagers...

"Ohhhhhh Robert...I'm wet.." said Bonita....

"Huh? What?" I said....I looked up toward the ceiling....Was it leaking? Was there another storm? Bonita must have sensed what I was thinking because she giggled...

"You are sooo silly...I'm wet!...."she giggled..

"Ohhhhhh...I seee.." I laughed sheepishly..

I was fully erect and as hard as a baseball bat...a fact that wasn't lost on Bonita as she gently stroked my hardness....

"My goodness Robert....I can't believe I turn you on like this...oh my goodness...whooooo.." she said as she stared at it in seeming amazement!!

We stood there on that wall kissing like that for close to an hour...She running her soft hands through my hair and me stroking her breasts gently...

I rubbed her inner thigh...she let out a little sigh or gasp everytime my hands got close to the goodness.....I attempted to squeeze her breasts , but this time...she moved my hands....

"Playtime is over Robert.....I need you inside of me nowww." she said softly but firmly...and she took my hand and led me to the bed...all the while looking back at my raging erection and shaking her head in disbelief!

''Oh My God...I-I-I can't believe how ...how...ohhh, how large you get..." she said...

She got some kind of massaging oil and began to rub it on my chest....and she straddled me...but she wouldn't allow me to enter her just yet...She just began to rub it and lick my ears, my neck and soon my chest...I reached for her breasts, but she moved my hands...She took the back of hand and slid it gently back and forth up and down my penis....I couldn't take much more...Then she got up and lowered herself down on me...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......oh my goddddd!!!" I said....

"You like?" she cooed!

"Ohhhh you know I do...You know I do baby!" I said...

She moved up and down in a smooth soft rhythm and I tried to work every last inch I had into her...

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....calm down lover....we don't have to rush.....we've got forever.." she said as she continued to ride me...I felt like I had died and gone to heaven...

She rode me like that for close to an hour...She got up off of me and I stretched her across the bed...I entered her from behind and jerked her hair a little bit...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Robertttttttttttt...ohhhhhhhhhh..." she moaned as I pounded myself inside of her...

''Good lawd woman, you feel soooo damn good.." I heard myself saying...

We finally found ourselves breathing hard and facing each other in the missionary position...I stared into her eyes...She really was very pretty and had pretty eyes...It wasn't like I was screwing her for the first time...Off and on over a two year period I had made love to Bonita several times a week, despite having other girlfriends..but for some reason...this afternoon, I realized just how pretty she actually was...All those other times..I had been fixated on other parts of her...her legs, her hips and thighs...her bountiful breasts...Now it was her eyes and her very, very pretty face...

I was more turned on than before and I entered her with a force I hadn't entered before....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Roberttttttttttttt...ohhhhh, slow down baby.ohhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhh, I can't get enoughhhh...." I yelled as I began moving in and out of her!


I couldn't believe it , but Bonita came first.....violently and loudly...I was embarrased....It took a little while longer, but I finally came, like a gusher....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ROBERTTTT !!!!!!!!" she howled as she tossed and turned.....She was having an intense orgasm!

So did I........We held each other for a long while....I felt myself getting hard again..She looked at me in complete disbelief...

'Robert!!! I can't believe you!!!" she said...

Two hours later...We were both spent and exhausted.....I was almost completely out of breath...So was Bonita!


We lie on the floor naked, drinking champaigne  and lying in each others arms....A warm breeze came through the window...

"I think I'm going to like being your wife...Mrs. Bonita Foxworth....It sounds white, but that's okay..I'll get used to it." she laughed...

"Yeah...I think I'm going to really like you being my wife..."I said as I held her in my arms....

"I just know you are." she cooed.

Just then...the air conditioner went off....so did what lights we had on.....I heard a voice from the next room...

"Damn it...the power is out...I don't believe this...Everywhere we go there is a disaster...I'll be damned." came the angry voice.

"Call room service." came a female voice.

''We can't...the damned phone is out."came the angry male voice.

I looked at Bonita who stared at me...

"Of course...being married to me will have it's challenges..." I said...She smiled sweetly and said nothing!

My name is Robert Foxworth...I'm on my third honeymoon! I'll see you good people when we return to Philly, Aloha baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and whistling and hurling my panties and bra at you! This was hot...I love it!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Mannnn, I need a cigarette after reading this!

Tate 2 said...

I'm throwing my boxers up in the air man...This was off the chain! One of your best!

Brenda said...

Nice story Keith...LOL...I feel like a peeping tom! LMAO!

Vanessa said...

I knew drawers would be flyin after this one! LOL!