Thursday, July 14, 2011

House Shocker





LONDON- ONE YEAR AGO!

My name is Kerry...Kerry Moore. For as long as I can remember I have been known by my nickname-"88". People call me "88" because I can play the Piano. MyGrandmother had a beautiful Piano in the living room of her row house in West Philadelphia. Everytime my sister and I went over to Mom-Mom's house, I would bang on the keyboard...totally enthralled by the keys and the sounds they made. I started out at three years old banging....but by the time I was five, I was picking out songs I heard on the radio and duplicating the sounds I heard. Mom and Grandmom figured that I should take lessons and so I was enrolled at Settlement Music School in Wynnefield and taught how to play the classics.

That's who I am....I play the keyboards for Trumpet player, Reed Nelson...I'm his main man...I play in his band..  I have a great girlfriend...Her name is Mabel Jenkins....She's one of the foxiest women in Philadelphia, Black or white..I'm the envy of not most...all of the guys I know in Philly where I'm from...She's built like a ship, is hell in the bed....I can't tell you how many times she's made my toes curl and my eyes roll up in the back of my head while having sex and can cook her ass off!....I live with her, been livin with her for close to two years now...So what's the problem?

Gus...the bartender and owner of Josie's Bar and Grill...A hip Jazz club where we play when we are at home is a wise old coot...He used to say that for every fine woman...There is a man somewhere , who is tired of her!  I don't know what it is...or when I started feelin that way....but I think it started close to a year ago...
Reed and the band was playin a few gigs in London...It was a rainy night, but we had a packed house...A feat we couldn't pull in Philly or New York...


Reed was up there playing like a demon on his trumpet and I was matchin him note for note on my piano...The rest of the guys were locked in the pocket as Quincy Jones used to say...playin their butts off...and the crowd was clappin their hands and rockin with us...It's that magic moment that every musician lives for and knows....That's when I first saw her....A cute little sister...She had some long pretty legs and a figure to die for...She was wearing a cute and tight little mini dress and some matching heels and had her hair braided and hanging down along her shoulders...She was cocoa brown and sitting right up front...She was looking at me and winking.






I looked right into her face and she kind of blushed and turned away!  I could tell by the way she was dressed and her body movemants that she was not from London...She was an American...Probably from New York.
We finished our last set and had some drinks at the bar...I noticed her again from afar...She looked right at me...or at least it seemed that way and she smiled..

"Who you lookin at 88?" laughed Reed.

"That babe over there...With the braids." I said.

"Man..you better cool it...For you get yourself in trouble." he laughed.

''Hey, what happens in the U.K., stays in the U.K." I laughed.

Reed nodded and he laughed ...

"I'll catch you back at the hotel." I said.  Reed and the guys just looked at me, shook their heads and laughed.

II-


I caught up with the young lady just as she was leaving...We engaged in a little small talk and I pulled out my umbrella and walked her to a small cafe...We ordered two tumblers of red wine...

"Ummmm this is nice..." she said.

"Yes, it is...."

"So...What's your name?" she asked.

"88" I said.

"I get it...for 88 keys..." she laughed.

"Exactly." I laughed...

''So what is your given name?"she asked.

"Kerry...Kerry Moore." I said.

"I'm Brittany...Brittany Young." she said.

"Where you from? New York?" I asked.

"Nah...go a little lower...the next big city." she said.

" Philly?  You kiddin?" I said.

"Yup...South Philly..." she said.

''We are from Philly..." I said.

"I know...That' s why I been comin to all of your shows...Reed is from Patterson, New Jersey, but I'll let him slide on that.." she said..We both laughed.

"Yeah, but Reed lives in Philly and has been livin there for a few years.." I said.

We talked into the wee hours of the morning....She had studied at Penn and after graduating with honors, had been given a scholarship to Oxford University, where she had just finished up her studies and was in the process of getting ready to move back to the states...She was a big jazz fan...Which I found amazing for someone her age...She was 12 years my junior...I found her refreshing and fascinating...She told me that she had always thought that I was the cutest one in the band...She made me blush.... I walked her to the corner and hailed a cab...I told her where I was staying and gave her my cell phone number..She gave me hers and I rode to her apartment with her....As she was getting out...I couldn't help but look at those legs of hers....She saw me looking too..She looked at me and smiled... I got out of the cab and paid him..

"88....aren't you staying on the other side of town....and look...it's raining..." she said..

"Yeah, I know..." I said.

''It's hard to get a cab this time of night down here.."she said.

''Uhhh Yeah, I'll  uh...just have to wait..." I said.

''Why did you get out of the cab???....Ohhhhhhhhhhh....wowwwwwwww.....I knowwwwww...hahahahaha,you musicians...you're all alike." she laughed... I laughed too...

III-





" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned just thirty minutes later as I entered her and began a slow rhythmic motion inside of her....She was good and wet and I was getting more turned on, the more I was stroking her.....


"OHHHHHHHHHH girlllllllllllllllllll...you feel so gooooooooooooooood..." I moaned...


"Kerrry...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please...don't get me pregnant...don't come inside of me, promise me you'll pull outtttttttttttttt...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gawdddddddddd it's sooooooooooo
goooooooooooood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."


"Oh baby, I'll try..I'll tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..ummmmmmmmmmmmmph....." I moaned....


"Babyyyyyyyyyy, darlingggggggggggggg....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she cooed...


We were in her bedroom just knocking back like that for a good hour....Then I sat upright and had her sit on me..and move up and down....I could feel her quivering and shaking and just letting loose....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I've NEVER CUM LIKE THIS BEFOREEEEEEEEEEEE.." she screamed as she had a massive orgasm.......


I continued to pump her hard.....I pulled out...Turned her around and spread her cheeks and entered her from behind...doggie style...She began to scream out now....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHH KERRY...I don't care if you cum inside of me...I want to have your babies....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." she yelled...


I couldn't take much more....I pulled out and erupted in a gusher all over her back and bed sheets....


We both collapsed on the floor....and were breathing heavy....

"Oh my....am I glad I let you come up to my flat." she said.

''You've been in London too long...You startin to talk like them." I laughed...

"I want to see you again." I said.

''I'd like that....You seein somebody?" she asked.

"Kind of ....I uh live with this girl back in Philly..." I found myself saying...

"Do you love her?" she asked..

I should have said yes..After all, this was just sex....but I couldn't say that I did...Not anymore....If you had asked me that a month ago...I could have said yes...but now I couldn't...

"I don't know...I got to work that out...but I know I want to see you again..." I said.

''Musicians....you're all alike."Said Brittany.

IV-

Tonight, Tokyo, Japan





Reed and the guys and me of course were playing our last night in Japan...We were heading back to Philly, the day after tomorrow...I did see Brittany again...I slept with her at least three more times before we left London.

Right before Christmas last year...I took a short trip to London....I was actually there to do a recording date with some Black British Jazz Musicians...but of course, I stayed with Brittany....and when she moved back to Philly in February...I managed to see her again...She even came in Josie's one night when we were playing...but I was with Mabel.....She saw her and she wisely walked away....I couldn't keep living this double life.....Mabel deserved better...She had done nothing to deserve this....I had to make a decision....

Here we were in Tokyo and I looked into the audience and there she was....Brittany!!!! After we finished our set, I walked down into the crowd...

"Heyyy girl....what are you doing here in Japan??" I asked...

"Vacationing actually...plus , I knew you guys would be here." she laughed....She gave me her address...and after our gig, I excused myself...

You know of course that we wound up in her place, making love...




I had made up my mind tonight!!!...I was getting married and I was leaving the band!

(TO BE CONTINUED....)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My panties are still flying...but I must admit...I'm shocked at this latest development....Still, that was hott!

Vanessa said...

He's going to marry this trick and throw away two years with Mabel??? Say it aint so!

Anonymous said...

oh boy!!!!1

SLC said...

What's wrong with Paterson?!?!?!?