Sunday, July 3, 2011

You Smell Like Dinner



My name is Ralph Scallion...I'm a cook....Actually, I'm a Chef..head chef at a posh mostly African-American eatery called " Bottom of The C." Our clientele is mostly upscale brothers and sisters and that occassional non-upscale brother who wants to impress his girl by pulling out all of the stops to afford a dinner here...

I've been cooking since I was twelve and was already a good cook before I decided to make it formal and enroll in the Philadelphia Culinary Institute of which I am a proud graduate...I've cooked in Atlantic City,New York City and finally here in my hometown, Philadelphia Pa.

In the time that had passed since I last talked to you , a lot of things had happened...My 21 year old daughter,
Raquel had graduated from Temple...with a degree in accounting....I had been invited to her graduation by her mother, Rowena , my ex-lover and her to my surprise..I had attended and shown all of the pride any father could show....

Raquel took a job with a major accounting firm in New York for about a year...She returned to Philadelphia sad and unfulfilled...She didn't like accounting...Her job left her bored and unfulfilled..She stopped by the restaraunt a few times to see me and she seemed to be genuinely interested in what I was doing...I challenged her-

"Look...You got a bachelors degree from Temple University in accounting...Why do you want to sling hash?" I said.

"But Dad (Yeah, she started calling me Dad sometime after about a year of knowing me.)I think cooking is my passion....I feel creative...Alive!! " she said.

Against my better judgement...I put some funds together and with my side catering business making a little waves, I sent her to my alma mater, The Philadelphia Culinary Institute...To my surprise...She did quite well, eventually graduated with honors...She was very smart..Like I said..She got it from her mother....

I got her a job with me at "Bottom of the C"  -Dollar Bill was quite pleased with her and she and I worked well in the kitchen....People raved about the food...  Her mother, Rowena stopped by the spot one night and I watched with pride as Raquel served her the main course...A dish she had prepared herself ,with a little help from her old man... I sat at the table with Rowena as she ate the food..

"Well, what do you think?  I think our daughter has skills." I said.

''Wellll Ralph..I got to admit...When she was first talking about going to cook school..I scratched my head..I mean she graduated from Temple with an accounting degree..... But , I gotta admit...She has seemed to have found something she likes and can do..  I want to thank you for putting her through school." she said.

"Hey, it's the least I could do Rowena...Really...This is my way of getting to know her." I said.

"What about your other child?" she asked.

"Oh yeah...It seems like the mother has dropped out of sight...I've called Patterson...The numbers she left for me and they were disconnected....I don't know what she had or when she had it or if she had it.." I said sadly, thinking about Lois Collins...a woman I impregnanted during a one night stand about a year ago.

"Sorry to hear that Ralph.." said Rowena.

"How about you?  You seeing that guy?" I asked.

"Nah...We broke up..." she said.

"Oh...sorry to hear that..." I said.

"Yeah, I bet you are." said Rowena...






Dollar Bill had hired a Keyboardist, a Bass player and a percussionist to play music during the dining hours..It was a big hit...I looked and saw Dollar Bill talking to a robust older gentleman, who was balding at the very top of his head...The gentleman wore glasses and was with a very busty younger woman....I knew who he was.. His name was William Balderdash....He was one of Philadelphia's most renowned food critics...He had a blog called ''Good Diner" and he wrote a column in the local newspaper....What was he doing here???

Judging by the laugh on Dollar Bill's face...He liked the food...In fact Dollar Bill was bringing him to my table.

"Mr. Balderdash..This is my head chef..Ralph Scallion." he said.

"Pleased to meet you sir." I said.

"Nooo the pleasure is mine....I've heard about the cuisine here...I'm quite impressed...and this dish here has knocked my socks off.....Is this your wife?  I see she's eating the same thing I had." he said.

"Noooo, this is uh ..my uh.." I stumbled..

"I'm his babymomma." Rowena said with a pleasent (and fake) smile.

Balderdash looked at me, smiled and gave me a sly grin.....He had been staring at Rowena's huge breasts the entire time...He was practically looking down her blouse...She knew it and I knew it!

"Uh yes and speaking of which...That dish you are eating was prepared by my daughter..She works here." I said proudly....

Raquel just happened to be coming out at the time and I called her over to meet Balderdash..The smile on his face grew even wider....I hoped it was because of the food....but being a man myself..I figured it might be because my daughter was voluptuous and beautiful...Just like her mother had been (and still for the most part was)

"It must be in the genes....I'm looking at the mother here and I can't tell the difference.." he said , still grinning.

That was a line I'm sure he had used several times , but in this case it was true..Rowena was older and had put on just a little weight...but if you looked at her and Raquel quick...you couldn't tell the difference sometimes between mother and daughter.





"Well Mr. Scallion, Dollar Bill...It was a pleasure eating at your establishment....I will certainly write you up a great review..." he said, laughing and leering at both Rowena and Raquel....

He looked at me and whispered- ''Youse one lucky sun of gun...goood lawd man." I only half smiled...Dollar Bill was cheesing enough for all of us.

II-

I dropped Raquel off at her apartment that night and then drove over to Rowena's house...It was late , but I was hoping she would still be up.

She came to the doorbell in her nightgown....

"Why am I not surprised that you came over here tonight?  Soon as I said that I wasn't seeing nobody, here you come...you're such a horndog." she laughed.

"You're right..It is late" I said and turned to walk away...

"Hey where you goin???....I didn't say that I wasn't glad to see you." she said with a sardonic smile.

"Looks like I'm not the only horndog eh?" I said with a sardonic grin...

"Okayyy, okayyy...get in here and get your pants off!" she whispered...Looking around to make sure no one was looking...and waving me in.


Once inside her house , I made no bones about what I wanted to do...I began kissing her passionately and to my surprise..she matched my passion...

"Ohhhh Ralph, I've missed you soooo muchhhhh.." she moaned...

I slipped her panties down slowly and she slipped her bra off.....I picked her up and laid her down softly on the bed....There wasn't a bit of me that desired to tease myself with foreplay...I just wanted to be inside of her as soon as possible, forget technique....I had a strong feeling she felt the same way....


I entered her with an urgency and began to move faster and harder with each stroke.....


''Aiiiiiiiii papiiiiiiii...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ralph it's soooooo gooooood...it's sooooo goooooddddd....ouuuuuuuuu papi...more....moreeeeee.....

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyy goddddddddddddddd...ohhhhhhhhh Ralphhhhhh,Ralph........" she moaned as I continued to stroke her harder and harder...When I felt myself about to come...I slowed down...I began to slow down, think of tomorrow's menu........


"Ouuuuuuuu Ralph....ohhhhhhhhhhh baby....babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...I never knew ..ouuuuuuuuu....." she continued to moan...She gazed sweetly into my eyes and then began kissing me with those soft lips of hers.....She wrapped her legs around my back and clamped down on me like a vise...I was really drilling into Rowena now....Her screams could have woken up everyone on the block...I exploded a gusher into her......







''Ohhhh Ralph,I sure hope we didn't create another baby..."she laughed...We were both breathing heavy...

"I don't think we did." I said ...

"Whooooo....I sure needed this tonight...that was soooooo damn good...whoooooo.." she said.

"Wow..." I said.

"You know, you smell like beef...beef brisket to be exact." she said.

''Sorry..I just got off work and I was preparing tomorrow's main course a little ahead of time.."I said.

''Ralph...I was just saying...it wasn't a criticism..I know you just got off work."she said.

I was silent...

"Ralph?" she asked.

"Yeah?" I said.

''All this sexing has made me hungry...." She said.

"Yeah?" I asked...

"You smell like dinner." she said and then giggled like a school girl...

I giggled too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tossing my panties and bra to the rafters after reading this one!

Brenda said...

Good Story, Kind of odd that Lois Collins has dropped out of sight...
Is this the set up for the next Kevin mystery?

Sunflower said...

Ralph Goes back from woman to woman..
Lois, Rowena...What happened to the waitress, Baby Fat that he slept with in the last story you wrote about him?

If he doesn't stop he's going to have to work three jobs to take care of all of his kids..lol

SLC said...

Tossing my skillet and condiments to the rafters

Anonymous said...

LMAO @SLC

I kinda like Ralph now. At least he's not trying to sleep with someone else's woman. I hope you do a story about Lois and whether she had the baby.