Friday, July 8, 2011

The Way Love Is


ONE DAY LATER:

I stood outside the motel on the outskirts of Patterson, New Jersey....Sepia was back at Lois's house...She was caring for the baby boy and watching the other two children...Watching how well she interacted with the children and how well she took care of them was amazing...I was yet learning more about the woman I had married...Things that were making her even more attractive to me...as if that were possible...Not just her physical attractiveness, but a spiritual, nurturing side...A side I hadn't witnessed before...Plus her playful ,joking side...a side which I found equally attractive and erotic...I had really hit the jackpot marrying her.

We had called the police and turned the two thugs in...They had implicated this Arthur Beck...a low level playa from Clifton who had a thing for Lois and who apparently had turned up the pressure once word had got out that her husband was dead to the point of stalking....That was why Lois and her kids had moved.
Arthur Beck had not been caught yet, but the police had an APB out on him..He'd turn up sooner or later.





Lois Collins had been a very frugal woman and pretty smart...Yes ,her husband had left her a lot of money, but she did not want to bring too much attention to it...This was the reason why she tried to live as close to normal as possible.  One thing was for sure..When it came time for them to go to college...None of them would have to worry about a thing...I admired Lois Collins a lot....

She and Ralph had gone to this motel to "talk" things over....Ralph was going to explain every detail to me I knew.....

He told me-

"Man Kev, Once we got to the room she told me- "Ralph...I'm so sorry for all of this...It wasn't you I was avoiding..it was Arthur Beck....He's a low level hood...When my husband was alive , he barely said two words to me...but once he died..Arthur started coming on to me..Stalking me...I knew he was a hood and I wanted nothing to do with him. I told him that, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. That's why I moved to get away from him...I didn't know he had guys out looking for me." she said...


"That's okay baby, you just didn't understand that a man like that won't stop at no..He's got the money and influence to find you..." I said..


She put her hand to my lips and said- 'Don't talk Ralph....Let's make love...I've missed you sooo much."


She aint have to tell me twice Kev, I slowly unzipped her dress...She had so much going on...She had to help me get that dress off! She stepped out of her heels and slipped her pantyhose off...I unzippered my trousers...I had had a raging erection all day long since I'd seen her again and it wasn't about to be any less raging now...She stroked it gently for a long while...Then, before I could make a move or anything...She was on her knees..taking all of me in her mouth...

"Ummmmmmm, ohhhhhhhh Ralph....ummmmmm...I've missed this so muchhhhhhhh..ummmmmm." she moaned...Kev, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven man."


"I layed her on the bed softly and parted her legs and used two fingers to gently enter inside of her...she writhed and moaned very loudly. This time ,unlike back at my place in Philly there was no loud neighbor pounding on the wall....We went in man...."


We kissed and she stroked my johnson a little bit for awhile and finally, I couldn't  hold back no more..I entered her with all I had...We began rocking then....in and out...back and forth.....first very slow and then hard...faster...faster....My bed began a rhythmic rocking back and forth and into the wall.

Oh God, Kevin, it was like heaven....and afterwords...we took a nice hot soapy shower and just held each other ..." 

She said -'Ralph, nobody has ever made me cum as hard and as often as you have...please say that you'll always keep in touch....that we'll alway be friends.."

I told her...."Always baby.." and I lifted her up and entered her again, right there in the shower and we went at it like that until the water got cold...We didn't even care...."


"I'm pretty sure the other guests know my name this mornin..."






II-

Lois didn't come back with us..She had come there in her own car....Ralph had a further revelation for me as I drove him back... As I drove...He looked over at me.....

''Kev..That's not my kid." he said.

"WHAT?" I asked incredulous...

"She didn't know it at the time...but she was pregnant  the night we met and made love at my place...She was maybe two or three weeks gone..Six months ago before the baby was born, I had submitted a DNA sample just as a formality, you know, just to make 100 percent sure....I was certain it was mine..She was too..Anyhow..she found out the results about a month after the baby was born!  That little boy is the late Tom Collins's last gift to this earth...He's not mine." said Ralph.

"Wow....well at least you know the truth right?"I asked.

"Yeah...at least I know....So as far as I know..I have one daughter and that's it" he said.

"You sure on that?" I asked with a wink.

"You sound like your wife now...Yeah I'm sure....believe it or not...I've covered up with practically all of the others..." he said with a laugh.

"Glad to hear that." I said with a wry smile.

"For sure." he added.

"I'm sure Lois will raise him up to be a better man than his psychopathic father was." I said.

"Hope springs eternal Kev." said Ralph.

I smiled as we drove back to pick up Sepia and head back to Philadelphia.

Lois returned shortly...We all said our goodbyes and headed back home...On the drive home there was none of the teasing or bantering that marked our drive up... In fact Sepia said to Ralph in all seriousness-

"Hey Ralph...I'm sorry that baby wasn't yours...He was a cute little thing..."

"Yeah...but it wasn't all a waste...I did get to see Lois again...and we did rid her of that hood and his guys who were bothering her...Now she can live in peace." said Ralph.

"You know....under different circumstances you and Lois would have made a nice couple." said Sepia.

"Yeah....maybe we would have." said Ralph..

"Sometimes, that's the way love is." said  Sepia.

I turned and looked at my wife....She continued to amaze me.

EPILOUGE:


Arthur Beck was eventually arrested for stalking and conspiracy and charged along with the two thugs who accosted us...I'm pretty sure Lois has nothing to worry about from them anymore...

A few days later, Sepia and I and a special guest came walking into Bottom of the C. Mabel Jenkins!!! The waitress was taking our order and walking back towards the kitchen when Ralph Scallion just happened to be walking out towards our table.

"Well Hellooooooo Mabel." he said, smiling from ear to ear..

"Hi Ralph!" said Mabel.

Sepia looked at me and winked...I just shook my head.

"What'cha got there?" asked Ralph.

"It's an article written about me in the food section...." she said.

"Oh yeah???" said Ralph.

"Yeah...That food critic, William Balderdash came in my spot....and when he wasn't ogling me and my sisters he was just a swoonin over the food...My restaurant won a $5000.00 award and I've got a spot on the Food Channel next week." she said.

The smile on Ralph Scallion's face dropped...He had told me that this Balderdash fellow had been in his spot about a week ago and had promised to write an article on him....You could see the color go out of his face...
He looked around..

"Always a pleasure to see you Mabel...Uh...I gotta go back to the kitchen...see if uh  my bisque is ready." he said and stormed off.

"Wow, that's the first time he didn't flirt with me or try to look down my blouse." laughed Mabel.

''What's eatin him?"asked Sepia , who couldn't suppress a smile...She knew the whole story, even though Mabel didn't.

"Uh ladies...excuse me a minute." I said.

I walked back in the kitchen area...

"Ralph" I called.

"Yeah Kev?" he answered...

"Forget about it...Chances come around....Look at Mabel...Now if you were him, who would you have written about and photographed?" I asked.

"Yeah,I guess you're right...but I coulda used those five g's Kev." he said.

"That's the way love is baby." I said and patted him on the back.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties to the sky!