Monday, May 14, 2012

Beware ,The Ripper!


Our Monday morning started about as normal as a Monday morning could start...First Sepia took her shower and then I took mine... She brushed her teeth and then I brushed mine...but, she was looking so good standing there in the mirror in her short nightie, that before I knew it...my arms were around her and we were kissing and making out like two high school kids...

"Ummmm....Kevin....Kevin....Kevin come on now...If you don't stop molesting me like this...I'm going  to start locking the door when I'm in here." she giggled..

"Well...I'm in here today." I joked...and kissed her some more...

"Yes.. YOU ARE!.." she said continuing to kiss me.... Within minutes...I had her up on the counter and was seriously kissing her breasts, behind the back of her neck and her earlobes...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby....We gotta stop...I really have to be to work on time...today...I have a house to show...." moaned Sepia.

''So do I.." I said kissing her some more...

''Silly...you don't have a house to show.."  She said as we continued kissing in the bathroom....


 Then I heard a loud scream ,coming from the front window....

"WHAT IN THE HELL?" came the voice...

Then another voice...

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" came a female voice..

"I GOTTA GO TO WORK...WHO THE HELL DID THIS?" came another voice..

Sepia and I ran to our front window and we saw practically all of our neighbors looking at their cars....

I put on my bathrobe and hurried down the stairs and ventured ourside myself... Even though we had a garage...Both of us had parked outside the day before....


All four of my tires were flat.....So was Sepia's!!!!!!!!  Sepia came running outside....

"Oh my God...My car!!! My tires are flattened , all four!" she screamed...

''So are mine" I said.

''Yeah...So are ours." said my next door neighbors....

All down the street, people were waking up and coming outside to slashed tires....

Sepia got on the phone to call Bonita to tell her that she might be late....

"They got you too girl?? They got me and Robert last night." said Bonita....

"What???" said Sepia...

"All four tires." said Bonita..."Robert has hit the ceiling....." she exclaimed.

Cock Robbins and Vanessa, Pastor Struthers and his wife Gina, Mabel Jenkins and 88, Deacon Larry Weatherford and Victoria, Ralph Scallion, Dollar Bill, Minay, Sean Jackson, Sheila,Conrad Nelson, Gus, Honey Brown, Chris Thompson, Chess, Donald Smooth, Clerow, Corabeth, Anita Jenkins, Cherry Johnson, Basil Robinson and his wife ,Owen Todd, Blake, Paris, Chance Howard, Cole, Nicole Butler, Meaghan Hearst, Jacques , Downtown Rob Brown, Delores ,Reed Nelson and Debbie and Bernadette and Harry Charles....All of them had had their cars tires slashed the night before...

II-





So naturally, We all called the Police.... Captain Barney Jarnegan came out and met with everyone....

"Unbelievable....We got close to 60 calls this morning.. Somebody has been very busy last night...We got Detectives looking at all of the cars..." he said.

"You think kids did this?" I asked.

"It sure looks like it....but not many of the kids around here appear to be into that type of thing...I mean, what can they get from it?" he asked.

"Hmmmm...or what can somebody get from it?" I mused aloud...

"I was thinking the same thing myself." said Eric Coley, another one of my neighbors and the current President of Town watch.....A nice enough guy...

"You know....with all of these torn tires , Sweeney's Tire company looks to make a big profit." he said.

"Everybody aint goin to Sweeney's....Look at these cars...most of these cars, Nissans, BMW's, Lexus..are going to their dealerships to be replaced.." I said.

"Well , I've got my guys checking out a couple of the local tow truck drivers ....." he said.

"Your crew?" I asked.

"Yeah...I'm the head of town watch in this neighborhood...I got about 17 guys checking things out right now Kev." he said.

I couldn't criticize him....Didn't I have a "crew " that helped me with my investigations?  Sean Jackson, Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson, Kool Kat, Clerow,Owen Todd??? None of which I could call, because all of their cars were disabaled.. Well maybe not Peeping Tom...He lived in a different part of the city.

"Well go to it man...I hope you find something." I said.

"We on it Kev and we'll have people out ,patrolling the neighborhoods tonight!" he said.

III-





Speaking of Kool Kat...He drove up in his White Escalade.....

"Hey Kev...I drove up to see if you was alright man.." he said.

"They got me and Sepia...I see they didn't get you." I said.

"Sheeeet, Whoever is doin this knows better...Nah...I had my car in my garage....but they got my baby, Chelsea..." he said.

"They got all of us..." I said.

"Crazy ass kids..." If I catch em...I'm gonna break they fingers...They aint got nothin better to do." snarled Kool Kat.

I shook my head....

"Man...I just don't think this is kids... It was too well organized....Too many people involved..." I said.

"You think one guy is doin this?" he said.

"Man,I don't know...I haven't got a clue..."I said.

IV-


Slowly, but surely, tow trucks started coming towing away peoples cars....Sepia, Cock Robbins, Kool Kat and I stood and watched as everybody's vehicles were towed away....This little stunt would cost us collectively.....I was at a loss as to who or whom was responsible...I just hoped that there wasn't a re occurrence of it!


Eric Coley and his town watch guys were talking to a slew of reporters and promising  vengeance on the perpatrator or perpatrators ..That concerned me... These guys were just a step away from being a vigilante mob....I didn't want them to grab the wrong person and compound one tragedy with another...

Whether I liked it or not...I was involved in yet another mystery...and this was the worst kind...One I wouldn't be getting paid for!

(To Be Continued....)

2 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Neighborhood vandalism!! Looks like a tame case for Kev, but I'm sure this is deeper than it looks!

Anonymous said...

That first scene had me about to throw my panties and then you shortened it...Booo!