Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sex & Music



"Reed, did you cook all of this...Tell the truth?" asked Debbie as she sat down for a delicious dinner in my apartment.

''Deb, why are you worried about that? The food is good isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes...but I know you..You can't boil water..." she said with a smile...

"Okay...I didn't cook this...I paid Mabel Jenkins to fix this food for us..."I confessed.

"For me?? For us?? Awwwww that was so sweet." she said smiling gingerly as we continued to eat the delicious meal.  We had dessert and champaigne afterwords and then I presented her with her favorite flowers...

"I bought the flowers myself and after you eat, a hot tub with your favorite bath oils are awaiting you." I said.

''All this just to get some." she laughed...."I told you I was coming by this weekend." she added.

''No this is not for that Debbie...Sex and music are not the only things on my mind." I said.

Debbie gave me the side eye....I frowned....

"I don't care if we have sex tonight or not." I said.

She looked at me cross eyed...

''Okay, of course I want to get some....but that's not why I had you here tonight." I said.

"Oh really? I actually thought you were mad at me because I put you out the other night..You didn't call for three days and I texted you and you didn't answer them." she said.

"Well, That's going to be the last time you put me out of your apartment." I said.

"Come again?" she said.

"I'm moving out of here..." I said.

"Reed are you breaking up with me?  Are you that mad about the other night?" she said ,now starting to look a little scared.

"No...I'm not mad at all....Next time you'll have to throw me out of our place."I said.

"Reed my place is too small for you to move into...and I have no interest in moving here...it's too far from my job." she said.

She was a music writer and editor at Hype magazine, where Kevin Morris, the resident Private Investigator was the Editor and chief.  Debbie and her sister both had followed the music scene for years...Which was how I met her...She and Delores covered one of my gigs...She lived , walking distance from the magazine's headquarters...

Kevin, Sean,Sheila, Sean's wife and Harry Charles...All friends of mine worked for the magazine...Mabel Jenkins was employed there as a Food a Restaraunt critic....It was a neighborhood staple..

I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation I'd had with Meek Rollins in the studio, a few days before-

"Reed..We are musicians...You know how we do...on the road..with women...I don't want Corrine to get messed up over no musician...Waitin up alone for weeks while he's on the road or in the studio...Worrying and limiting herself at home while he in some town all up in some woman..You know how musicians do." said Meek.

"You're crazy man and you know what..you're a hypocrite....Okay for you and me to do that to some other woman, someone else's neice or daughter, but not good for YOUR neice...You need to dig yourself man." I said.


"Okay Reed...Okay...but you know what I'm sayin is true." he said.

Maybe Meek was half right...Was this what I had been doing to Debbie since I'd met her?  It's a wonder she hadn't cheated on me....Maybe she had.... Couldn't blame her if she did..."88" had almost lost Mabel a year ago..He had changed his life and when I saw him he seemed happier..Maybe it was time for me to be happy too!

"I bought a loft from Chris Thompson and Chess....It's even closer to where you work."I said.

"And you want us to move in together huh?" she asked, slightly smiling...

"And now for our next surprise..." I said and pulled out a small box...


Debbie's eyes grew as large as saucers...

"OHHHH MY GODDD...REED..WHAT IS THIS?" she screamed...

"It's ahhh a friendship ring." I said and smirked....Debbie looked at me....

"I'm kidding....Deb, come on marry me...we been messin around for a long time." I said.

"That's how you gone ask me?" she said.

I got down on one knee and she burst into laughter....raucous laughter....

"Oh my God Reed...you are too funny...That's okay....my answer is Yes....YESSSS, YESSSS I'll marry you." she said and she began tearing up a bit.. She then grabbed me and began kissing me passionately....

"Reed...?" she said.

"Ummm, yes..." I answered.

''Let's skip that bath.."she said.

''Word" I said.

We wound up on the floor kissing and making out like two kids.



II-



"Ohhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as Debbie pushed my naked body down on my bed and mounted me...moving up and down and driving me wild...

Having sex with her when she was happy was decidedly better than when she wasn't...She was wearing me out...

I talked her into getting in the tub...I didn't want to waste all of that production....I bathed her slowly as I began to take my clothes off...She gazed at my raging erection and began to stroke it slowly as I bathed her....


Her body was glistening as she stepped out of the tub.,She was stacked..Debbie was built...I really admired her body..It was a dancer's body...I'd always thought..perfectly shaped legs...nice round buttocks!

 I wrapped her wet but hot body in a towel, and we slow grinded to my beautifully appointed king-size bed ,  I'm talking and whispering to her, she's giggling .My erection just raging..She looked at it and her mouth just opened...''Oh My God Reed...Oh My goodness...you are huge!!...Ohhhhh myyy" she gasps. I love the way she looks naked..every last curve... I loved the way she smelled. I held her for a moment and just kissed her neck, behind her ears...her chin and finally, her lips....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Reed, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she moaned softly...

Sex and Music...Sex and Music...It did seem at times that I couldn't seperate one from the other....

I walk her over to the bed whispering how much I missed her, She seems lost in thought. She kisses me, deeply,passionately wrapping me in her arms tightly. I move my hands up and down her sexy body as if I am remembering something , reconnecting. I pull her close... She is already wet. I'm as hard as a rock...

"You're going to hurt me with that thing." laughed Debbie as she put both of her hands around my erect penis and stroked it a little bit... She shook her head and smiled..
I enter her and begin to thrust deeply. I catch my breath, she wraps her big legs around me as if I was falling off a cliff. We quickly get a nice deliberate rhythm. I just want to go hard and fast, but she slows us down. I can barely stand it. I slow it way down with deep, long strokes that make me feel like I'm losing my mind...


''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhh Reed..ouuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moans.

We made sweet love this time for close to four hours before we both exploded in a passsionate fury...

After we dressed, just a little..we lay in each others arms...surprisingly enough...some new music was flowing through my mind..


''Deb" I said.

''Huh?" she asked.

"Do you mind if I walk over to my piano? I   just thought of some new music.." I said.

"Sure Reed,Sex and Music." she said.

"No...I think you'll like this." I said.

I turned on my recorder and I played a beautiful melody on the piano...Then I took my Trumpet to mouth and began to play the rest of it...

Debbie walked over to me, put her arms around me....

"What do you call that? It's the most beautiful thing you've ever played." she said.

"It's called Debbie." I said.

She looked at me side eyed...

"You'll do anything to get some won't you?" she laughed.

"I wasn't doing that for that." I said... "That's not all that's on my mind." I said in all seriousness.

"Well.....It's on my mind right now."she said and leaned over and gave me a long ,slow,passionate kiss...I put my hands inside her robe and began to massage her breasts...She moaned...We kissed some more...Next thing you know..she was sitting on top of me and I was primed to enter her again....
''Ohhh my Goddd Reed... you feel soooo good"she moaned as we began making love and rocking back and forth....

One thing was for sure...I'd certainly be in a better mood at the studio tomorrow!

(To Be Continued...)

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

You're going to hurt me with that thing." laughed Debbie as she put both of her hands around my erect penis and stroked it a little bit... She shook her head and smiled..


Laughed until I cried when I read that....Ummph...Umph..Ummmph!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties to the ceiling!