Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Purple Becomes You!

Two Days later, Sissy and I were on the waterfront...Near Penns Landing.... Detective Tyriq Pile and Detective Edwin ''Duke" Baylor were standing over the body of a man who had been shot to death!

''What'cha got Duke?" I asked...



"I know this guy....His name is Shunk...Joseph Shunk...A heist guy...A boxman...Robbed a number of these townhouses and condos around here...." he said.



"I know him too...I busted him once...I didn't know he had gotten paroled.." said Detective Tyriq Pile...

"You think he was hit by some of the local playas?" I asked.

"Could've been...Guys like him only exist to ply their trade because those players allow them to exist...." said Duke.

"I've got uniforms canvassing the area and questioning people...I'm going to shake up all my informants." said Tyriq...

"Yeah me too...I got a few people who are in the know, who might tell me who shot this guy...said Duke... "Funny thing.. I was reading the dailies from a few days ago... This guy got shot with a Walther PPK...Same type of gun used in that murder that Top and Jimmy caught a few days ago." said Duke.


"You think the two cases are related Duke?" asked Lt. Sissy Van Buren..

"Nah...Nah...That one you guys caught looks like it was personal....Top told me that nothing was stolen and that the place hadn't been tossed....This guy is a stone cold thief...This is mob related....Only thing is...That gun!!...Most of the wiseguys and playas we know use .38's or .45's or 9 milli's.....That gun is just kinda weird..and the fact that we are seeing it twice just, you know  kind of raised my eyebrows..." said Duke.

"OH....That is something I'll keep in the back of my mind." said Sissy...



I looked at Sissy and pulled her to the side ...

"Still running huh?" I laughed...

Sissy laughed and said-

"Yeah....Two days ago I was with Chica and Jimmy...now I'm here with Duke and Tyriq...I can't keep this up...I know I must be getting on everybody's nerves." she said.

"If you were anybody else...I might agree...but your detectives love you Sissy...For real...You're Carlotta's best friend...Jimmy calls you his favorite Lieutenant...and both Tyriq and Duke fought to get transferred to your unit...They don't mind...They're surprised..but they don't mind." I said.

"Wow...you are so good for my ego." said Sissy.

"Carlotta says that." I said.

"I know...She told me..." laughed Sissy.

"So what are you going to do now? They're releasing the body and headed back to headquarters..."I said.

"It's Lunch time...I'm going and have lunch with my man..." she said.

"And I was going to treat you to lunch today." I said.

"Awww  Keith, that's so sweet...Maybe tomorrow...Go find your girl." said Sissy.

"She's busy, looking at tape  with Jimmy." I said.

"Trust me...She's not too busy for you..." said Sissy.

I smiled.

"Before I see her...You feel like taking a ride with me?...I gotta see a judge about getting Carlotta and Jimmy that subpoena ,so they can view those patient records." I said.

"You just wanna hang out with me today don't you?" laughed Sissy.

"Okay...I'll grab Tyriq." I said.

"I'll go with you.. Come on." she said.

II-


Sissy and I drove over to Judge Turner Seamus Freeman's office in the courthouse building... Judge Freeman had signed warrants for me in the middle of the night before...I had known him since my early days in The D.A.'s office...I was to find out that I didn't really know him like I thought I did!!!

"I'm sorry Keith...I can't give you a warrant or a subpoena for this." he said.

"Judge Freeman, I don't understand..." I said.



"What don't you understand??... I can't do it....You were just in here a month ago...and I signed warrants for 62 people didn't I? and when you called me at damn near 2:00 in the afternoon  and needed warrants for Eddie Coker and Baby Santana didn't I sign them?"he said...

"Yes sir..but it's just 12 noon!" I said.  Sissy giggled... Judge Freeman eyed her curvaceous figure and smiled wryly...

"So you're a wiseguy now huh? I signed a warrant for the arrest of a cop for you two weeks ago...You've run your string of favors out!" he said.

"Favors? Sir, that's your job!! " I said.

He didn't like that and I could tell...

"Well my answer is still no.. I'm not signing this. It's too sensitive...Queen saw some of the most influential people in the city...If anything in there got out it could be very damaging." he said.


"Judge Freeman...We are investigating a homicide....a double homicide...Our suspect could be on that patient list." said Sissy...

"If you two ever want me to sign another warrant for anything, you'll leave my chambers right now...Now I've said all I'm going to say on it." he said.

I turned and walked out...I couldn't believe this guy....Favors...

"Good bye Sissy, Always a pleasure to see you.....Lawddd jesus.." he said , looking at Sissy salaciously...

"Good Bye Judge Freeman." said Sissy.

I dropped Sissy off at Eddie C's job and decided to drive over to C.I.D. and give Carlotta and Jimmy the bad news...

III-

When I returned...I heard the unmistakable laughter of my fiancé, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez... She was in Sissy's office talking to Lt. Cantrell...


They looked up when I walked in the office...

"Hey Baby." said Carlotta ,who immediately walked over to me and planted a wet sloppy kiss on my lips...

"Hey girl...I got some bad news for ya." I said.

"Oh?" said Carlotta...

"Judge Freeman wouldn't sign the warrant for you and Jimmy to look at those patient files.." I said.

"What? We need those." said Carlotta...

"He wouldn't sign...Sissy and I were over there for an hour and he told us both he wasn't going to do it." I said.

Just then Detective Jimmy Barlow entered the office...



"We might get around that Carlotta...I got some videotape from a private company...The company that supplies the cameras for the office Dr.Queen  practices in ." said Jimmy.

Carlotta's eyes lit up...

"Okay..Maybe we can see who visited the good doctor."said Carlotta..

They had been watching the tape from the crime stopper cameras in the neighborhood of the townhouse where the murder took place and the medical office where Queen practiced for the past two days... They had uniform cops out in the neighborhoods of both places questioning everybody around...



Judge Turner Freeman giving you a hard time??...He owes me a few favors...I'll get him to sign that warrant....Uh by the way...Where is the boss lady...?" he slyly asked...Both Carlotta and Jimmy's eyes got wide and looked at me pleadingly...


"When I left her she was still talking to the judge...I think she said she was going to re canvass the Doctor's office herself." I said.

"Oh yeah?  Didn't know Sissy was so hands on...It's been awhile since I actually worked a case...I think I'll mosey over there and give the old gal a hand..Heh ,Heh, heh, I might learn something....Keith...You got two great detectives here working for you...I like both of em...Might want to borrow them one day...Give my guys some pointers. Heh ...heh ..Heh...See you guys later." he said as he left.


"Sweety pie...you didn't really tell him where Boss Lady is did you?" asked Carlotta.

"Don't be ridiculous...Sissy is with Eddie C. , Having lunch.." I laughed..



"Phew...She left out of here with Tyriq and Duke when they caught a case this morning..Just missed him. Told us to tell Cantrell that we didn't know where she was...That we were watching tape all morning and hadn't seen her leave." said Jimmy.

"And he bought that?" I asked...

"I don't know...but he hung around telling us funny stories about some of the detectives he knew and cases they had." said Carlotta.


"Yeah...He's got stories ,that guy...He's a good cop...Damn good detective...Shame he hasn't detected that Sissy is not interested." I said.

The three of us laughed.

IV-


Sissy returned to the office about a half hour later and cracked up laughing when we told her about Cantrell being here and going over to the crime scene to find her...

"I'm going to have to just have it out with him." she said.


"Boss Lady, Keith, come here...I think we got something..." said Carlotta...

Sissy and I walked into the video room...



"We've been looking at video for days now Lou and look what we've found...At both places...." said Jimmy...



"That woman has been at both places...The townhouse and the office...in the past two weeks." said Jimmy.



"Woman? That's no woman..."I said...

"It sure isn't!!!...Jimmy!!!!.....That's a man!!!...That's a tranny." said Carlotta..


I smiled when she said that! It wasn't a tranny, it was a cross dresser!



"Not just any tranny...Sissy take a look...Take a good look...He look familiar?" I asked...



Sissy put both of her hands over her mouth....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she said.

"No wonder he wouldn't sign that warrant...Come on guys...Let's go." I said.

"Where are we going?" asked Jimmy...

"To see a judge." I said.

V-



Sissy, Carlotta, Jimmy and I rode to City Hall and asked to see Judge Turner Freeman..
His administrative assistant said-

"You can't see him right now..He left instructions that he is not to be disturbed by anyone." she said.

I walked past her...Sissy, Carlotta and Jimmy followed..

I knocked on his door, then I opened it...

There dressed in women's purple bikini panties..a  purple bra and a purple sheer babydoll was Judge Turner Freeman... He had on purple lipstick and a woman's blond wig...and purple eyeliner! He was wearing purple stillettos...

''Purple becomes you sir!" I said.

He spun around, astonished and embarrassed!!!

Sissy put her hand over her mouth and walked into the hallway.. I  knew she was laughing...Carlotta's mouth hung open...

Jimmy just said-"Whoa" and joined his Lieutenant in the hallway...

The Judge was shocked....

Just then Lieutenant Edward Cantrell walked in...

"OHHHHHH Good Lawd... Turner... What the hell is this?  I always thought there was something freaky about you....Goood Lawdd man...Ohhh hell..Panties? You got on panties...and a damn bra?? Panties man???, Seriously Freeman???..Lawdddd ???" he said and walked out into the hall in shock!! 

Carlotta tugged on my shoulder...

"Boss Lady and Jimmy are gone!" she said.

"Gone?" I asked.

"Yeah...Neither are in the hallway." she said.

"Your boss must have a sixth sense." I said. I was too angry and disgusted to laugh at that moment, but Carlotta was behind me shaking...trying to keep from busting out laughing...burying her head into my back!!!

"Please...Please...Not a word of this can get out...This will ruin me.." said the Judge.

"I-I was seeing  Dr. Queen...He was helping me work through my issues....I'm not gay...I'm not...I just like to wear women's panties and bras... They're so soft, so frilly, they just get  me all excited....oh lawd...I'm getting a woodie just talking about it!! Ohhhhhhhh.." he said.

"Judge!! There's a lady present!" I said pointing to Carlotta...who was laughing uncontrollably at this point.

"Oh I'm sorry.. Excuse me Detective." he said.

"I'll sign that warrant for you...Please be discreet about this...Please!!!...I implore you...Tell your detectives to please not to repeat or discuss this...Let's all be adult about this!!! Please!!!! Oh my God!!...It could mean the end of my career." he said.

I said nothing... He signed the warrant and passed it to Carlotta....who had managed to stop laughing, but just for the moment...I was still too disgusted to laugh.

Lt. Cantrell, oblivious to the fact that Sissy was gone, was still standing outside the judges chambers in shock!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh hell...Good Lord...Turner Freeman, one of the biggest ladies men of all times , or so I thought is in his office in panties...Oh My God! He's a damn freak! panties!!! Can you believe this?" he kept mumbling...

Sissy and Jimmy were downstairs in the van...Carlotta and I got in and we pulled off.!
The three of them laughed uncontrollably the entire drive back to C.I.D.   I kept thinking...How can I ever go to this man for a warrant again?? How can I look at him with a straight face?? I certainly can't bring my detectives around him.

VI-

That night, Sissy, Carlotta, Jimmy, Duke ,Dr. Hunter , Tyriq and I all had dinner at Bottom of The C'...Dollar Bill's Joint.

"Oh My God...Oh My god...The judge had on panties?" laughed Tyriq ,who was laughing so hard...his ribs were hurting...

''And a bra" said Carlotta, laughing and banging her hand on the table.



''Mannnn, you had to be there Rico, Duke, You had to see it. He had on lipstick and eyeliner and a teddy...Lou and I left the room and we went down to the car. We were laughing so hard!!" said Jimmy...


"Oh My God.. and  you said Cantrell freaked out?" laughed Duke, who was also holding his sides...


I did my best imitation of Lt.Cantrell- "OHHHHHH Good Lawd... Freeman... What the hell?  I always thought there was something freaky about you....Goood Lawdd man...Ohhh hell..pan tays..."


Sissy spit her drink out....Jimmy nearly fell out of his chair...Carlotta put her head down on the table and laughed so hard she was shaking...Duke and Tyriq were doubled over...Dr. Hunter was laughing harder than we'd ever seen her laugh before...



"Guys ...You know that we have to keep this to ourselves...we really can't tell anybody else about this." I said. Sissy,Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy and Dr. Hunter burst into raucous laughter again...People were turning around looking at us...

"Cantrell may tell everybody!!!...He didn't promise him nothing." said  Duke, who was still laughing himself...

"Well yeah.. that's on him..."I said...

The table erupted in laughter again...I had to admit.. It was funny, when you think of it!


It was good that we were having a good laugh tonight...Tomorrow, we had murders to work on....

(TO BE CONTINUED....)



11 comments:

Toni said...

LMBAO! OH MY GOD@I Wasn't EXPECTING THAT! A Cross dressing judge! Still laughing!

Angie B. said...

You're insane! LMBAO! This one tossed me for a loop!

Sunflower said...

OMG! OMG! HOW DO YOU THINK UP THIS STUFF? SMH!

Brenda said...

You are out of control! LMAO!

James Perkins said...

Wasn't EXPECTING THAT! A Cross dressing judge! TOO CRAZY!!

Samuel Bastion said...

Too Funny!

Sean said...

You are out of pocket man! Still Laughing!

Vanessa said...

Tooo crazy, this knocked me for a loop!

Halo said...

You had me over here spitting my coffee out as I read this

Vanessa said...

WHATTT??? I'm still shaking my head and laughing at this one...Thanks Keith..I needed a good laugh this morning.

Jazzy said...

You crazy Fam!