Thursday, May 2, 2013

Primos Amados (Beloved Cousins)

I awoke the next morning to the nice smell of Jazmine incense...and a nice warm breeze coming into the window...I had a cold towel on my head...I looked up..Carlotta and her sister Carm were sitting on the side of the bed...Even though I had wanted to make love to Carlotta the night before..I doubt if that happened...I remember talking to her, her giggling slightly and me drifting off....It was the most peaceful sleep I'd had in ages...


Carlotta leaned down and kissed me long and softly in the lips.....

" MMMMMM, How you feelin this morning boo?" she asked as I looked up at her...

"I'm feelin great now!" I said.

Carm smiled...


"You really hung one on last night, handsome...My Dad and my cousin were impressed..Don't feel bad ,they're in the same shape....They're both sleeping it off at our cousin's house..." she laughed..."How's your head?" she asked.

Surprisingly, I didn't have a headache...

"I'm good!" I said.

''You da man" laughed Carm.. Carlotta smiled...

How lucky was I, to wake up in the bedroom with not one, but two gorgeous women sitting on my bed...This was the stuff of fantasies...

"I got breakfast cooking....I'm pretty sure you're both hungry.. Especially you,handsome." she said.  Handsome was Carm's nickname for me....Hey I could do worse right?

She left the room, and I got up...Looked out the window....

"This is beautiful Carlotta...Thank you so much.."I said.

"Thank me for what?" she asked,puzzled...

''For letting me into your world...It's a beautiful world...Just like you."I said..

She hugged me for a long time....

"Awww thank you...You can be so sweet at times.." she said..."When you're not trying to get sex from me..." she added and then winked and laughed...

''Well I did kind of think that by saying that, it might be kind of like a precursor." I joked.

"I know you did." she laughed and playfully slapped my arm...

''See? Later though..I promised I'd visit Mercedes down at her precinct today...She wanted my advice on something.... Get dressed ADA, I want you to come with..." she said.

"Okay, but Carlotta we are on vacation...We aint crackin no cases." I said.

"You already sound like my husband...I know that..She just wanted some advice." she said.

"I'm sorry Carlotta...I didn't mean to come off like that." I said.

"It's okay...I need that sometimes...And you almost are my husband.." she said and then got up and walked toward the door....

''Hey Carlotta." I called.


''Huh?" she said.

"Why don't you uh close that door,come over here and uh let's uh pretend we are married?" I said slyly...

She looked at me and laughed and shook her head...

"Later okay!...I promise...We gotta eat before my sister gets mad..." she said..

II-



We had a delicious breakfast...Spanish Omelets and Bacon and Mimosas....and coffee and a fresh bowl of fruit...Carm didn't spare anything... I washed all of the dishes and cleaned the kitchen for them both..

Carm looked at Carlotta and smiled..

"Girl, all I can say is I hope I find one just like him... You better hold on to him like gold."

Carlotta just smiled...

We drove down to the Police station where her cousin...Detective Mercedes Rodriguez was...


Not only was she a looker, but she reminded me more of Sissy than she did Carlotta.
She was the younger sister of Ernesto..She was younger than Carlotta and Ernesto by a year, but I could tell she thought a lot of her cousin..She had become a police officer because Carlotta had and when Carlotta became a detective in Philly..She soon became one here in San Juan...

She took us to the medical examiners office...


Here we saw the body of her murder victim...A tall muscular Latino male, about 32 or 33 years old, Athletic build...

I took one look at him and I recognized him..



"Hey that's Arturo Guzman, the boxer...." I said.

''You know of him?" asked Mercedes...

''Yeah..I'm a big fight fan...I've seen him fight a few times..Me ,Duke and Soloman saw him fight Zack Williams in Atlantic City..." I said.

"Well , you unfortunately won't see him fight anymore...He was found dead in his loft on Friday night...Hung...They want to write it up as a suicide, but I don't think so..." she said.

She showed Carlotta his neck....his neck  had a long thick belt mark on it...almost as if some of the skin had been cut off.

"We found blood from the head Carlotta....He had been in a fist fight that night." said Mercedes as Carlotta examined the head, which was badly swollen..

I looked at his face...He had a black eye....

''Looks like he got the worst of it."I said.

"No..he knocked the guy out cold."said Mercedes...



"This isn't consistant with hanging..Look at this belt...This guy is at least 200 pounds...This belt couldn't hold my weight and I'm about 119, 120 pounds...Forget you heard that Keith." said Carlotta, winking..

Mercedes laughed....

"You don't care do you handsome?" she said..





What was this? Was every woman in Carlotta's family going to call me Handsome?  Not that I minded, I kinda liked it..
Because from what I could see, It seemed like every woman in her family was fine as wine...They could call me anything they wanted.

"I sure don't.." I said with a smile..

"Have someone purchase a belt like that..I'll demonstrate that it's too flimsy, too light to hold someone up.." said Carlotta..

"I'm waiting for the autopsy report...to determine exact cause of death...I think he was bludgeoned." said Mercedes...

''So do I cousin."said Carlotta.

"Was he married?" I asked.

''Seperated.. They had a child..but at the time of his death..They were involved in a bitter custody battle." said Mercedes...

''Was the wife here in San Juan?" I asked.

"Yes...She found the body." said Mercedes..

"Hmmmm ,He have a pre nup?" I asked.

"Yes...and in it..she got nothing!!!...But he had recently drawn up a will and in that will she got half and the baby got the other half..."said Mercedes..

"I'm a lawyer...That will trumps that pre nup....You need to be looking at the wife."I said.

"She's a small woman , No way she could over power a big man like this."said Mercedes...

"Then look for a boyfriend, an accomplice." I said.

Carlotta smiled with pride...pointed to me and said-"See why I love him...Sexy and smart..." 

Mercedes laughed..

"I see."

Carlotta whispered in my ear....

"Let's get out of here..I am sooo turned on right now...Really...No joke!" she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." said Carlotta.

"Okay...let's get out of here." I whispered.

"Uh...Is there anything else Mercedes?" asked Carlotta..

"No...you gave me more than I was lookin for, Get out of here, enjoy the city." she said.

We were leaving, but we weren't going to see much of the city...At least not for a few hours!

III-


We drove back to Carm's house..Carm was not home...We went back to our guest room, closed the door, and preceded to pull our clothes off...Carlotta had not been lying..I had been turned on myself...Around all of these beautiful women...All this good food, great smells...No way I wasn't...This was right on time!

We found ourselves in the middle of the floor kissing passionately..I was kissing her neck and under her chin, her breasts, her navel...She was kissing my chest ,my neck and finally my lips....

She was holding my now raging erection and just massaging it with her soft hands.. and pretty soon we were in the bed..

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Keith...Keitttttttttth.ouuuuuuu..ohhh my goddddddddddddddd!" she moans and cums very easily as I begin... She holds me and wraps her legs around my back as I really begin going in and out of her....


We got into a nice rhythm and began moving together slowly at first , for close to thirty minutes....I was trying to savor every moment, every minute...and then we began moving faster, harder...


I could've stayed inside Carlotta like this forever , I just kept pounding and she kept moaning and grabbing ahold to the pillows and tossing them and moaning and howling...and I kept pounding in and out ,in and out for close to an hour...I was sweating profusely....so was she....I began kissing her neck and her earlobes and her cheeks...She held me tighter and continued to kiss me...Which got me even more excited!!

"AYE DIOS MIO....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AYE DIOS MIO....AYE DIOS MIO PAPI...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." she screamed as the bed began rocking furiously , headboard slamming against the wall....Her speaking spanish during lovemaking excited me even more!!!

I came furiously...So did she....And we lie there for a long time sweating profusely...
She leaned over and kissed me for a long time..and then she just cuddled in my arms..

We eventually got up...Showered and changed our clothes....Carlotta took the sheets and pillow cases and washed and dried them and changed the bed linens...

"My sister is going to know what we did here...." she giggled...

''Yeah,I know...but it was going to happen anyhow eventually.."I said.

"Yeah, it was.." she laughed.

Carlotta lit some Jazmine incense and opened the windows....

''Come on, Let's get out of here." she said.

"You're the boss." I replied and smiled as Carlotta took me by the hand and led me out of her sisters house and to our rental car...

IV-


For the next few days and nights, Carlotta and I toured the town, went shopping all day one day, Bought presents for Detective Tyriq Pile's kids...(Carlotta is their godmother) and a few others on another day.

We visited a few more of her friends and relatives another day...On our next to last day in San Juan, we visited the beach for awhile..and had a picnic on the beach...Just me and her...It was incredible..
I don't know what was more beautiful...The beach and the beautiful water or Carlotta!

That night,We had a fantastic meal at a hip bistro and wound up at a club...where a very familliar band was playing....Downtown Rob Brown's quintet,featuring Dutch Van Buren on Saxophone... That was Sissy's father..


This was almost like being in Philly...Nice seeing somebody down here from home that I knew. Then a Latin Band came on...and all bets were off..The dancefloor exploded!!
Percussion, Horns...the works.. Downtown Brown who was known to be a jazz purist of sorts ,let his guard down and played trumpet with the band...So Did Dutch..He added his Saxophone to the group...Carlotta and I loved it!

"Carlotta, this is the best vacation I've ever had in my life." I said..

It was...Eating good food, dancing, partying, shopping, the gorgeous women in Carlotta's family alone and just being with her!  It didn't get any better...I would always remember this!

"You know what?  Me too." she laughed as we fell into each others sweaty arms..


Carlotta is a great dancer and she and I danced the night away...Within hours ,we both were sweating profusely...I felt someone tap me on the shoulder...I turned around and it was her cousin, Ernesto...He had two very voluptuous ladies on both arms..


"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy man...I saw you and my cousin out there on the dance floor." he laughed...

''Ernesto...my man!" I said.

He laughed...."I see you are leaving the hard stuff alone tonight.."

I had a bottled water...

"Yeah man.."I said.

"Me too...In my profession,it's not good to drink like that." he said.

"Hey Ernesto..I need you to do me a favor tomorrow." I said.

''What kind of favor?" he asked.

"Know of any jewelry stores around here?   I got a little money, I want to buy something for your cousin...but I don't want her to uh know about it." I said.

The two women smiled...

"Awwwwwwwwww...isn't that nice?" they said.

"Ohhhh...Is it like that homie?" he said.

"Yeah man...I'm ready..." I said.

"Okay..I'll come get you tomorrow morning...Just tell Carlotta we hangin out..And save your money...I can get you a nice rock...I know a guy who owes me money...We can make a trade...." he said.

"That'll work.." I said. "Thanks man" I said.

He patted me on the back...

"Go on with that..You bout to be family." he laughed.




Carlotta was over by the bar....


"Was that my cousin you were talking to?" she asked ,laughing...

"Yeah.." I said.

"Hope you weren't picking up his bad habits...As you can see ,he's a womanizer." she said.

"I hadn't noticed." I joked...She punched my arm playfully...

"He wants to hang out with me tomorrow...He's coming by to get me." I said.

"Really?" she said.

"Yeah...It's all good..I suppose he's getting a feel for me." I said.

"I suppose."she said and looked at me strangely...

"Relax...We aint gonna be gone that long..When we get back, it's me and you all day, all night.I promise" I said and pulled her to me, hugging her...

V-


"Isn't that your other cousin over there?" I asked...I had spotted Mercedes and a man entering the club...

"Yes..so it is." said Carlotta..

There was a big hulk of a man at the bar...He had a bandage over his nose and a bruise on his cheek...He had the look of a thug..

She walked over to him and pulled her badge out of her pocket book...As soon as she did that, about four or five guys got up and walked away....God she reminded me of Carlotta...I had watched her clear out a bar the exact same way...

Mercedes was talking to the guy and he seemed to be getting belligerent and angry...

 He went to raise his hand to her, when another man grabbed his arm put it behind his back and tackled him..

Carlotta and I ran over to them...Mercedes raised her palm to let us know it was alright....

"Heyy Cousin...It's cool...This is  undercover officer Nicky Munez...He's going to make a good detective.. Nicky...This is my cousin...Detective Carlotta Rodriguez from filadelphia..and that's her boyfriend...Keith Wallace...He's a Lawyer." she said smiling at him...

Something about the way he looked at her was different from the way say Jimmy Barlow looked at Carlotta...This guy was looking at Mercedes with kind of goo goo eyes..More than admiration, more like lust...or love!

He handcuffed him and walked him out of the club...


"He's the guy who my victim,Arturo Guzman had a fight with....He's also the estranged wife's boyfriend..... Took us a few days to locate him, but we did. You were right handsome..You said to look for an accomplice..And cousin..I took your advice...I bought another strap like the one that hung him...I weigh less than you and it couldn't hold my weight...Arturo Guzman wasn't hung... We got the autopsy report..He died from blunt force trauma..Somebody tried to make it look like a suicide." said Mercedes...

''You pick up the wife?" asked Carlotta..

"Not yet, but it's coming..." she said.



I stood outside with Officer Munez....

''So you're about to make Detective eh?" I said.

"Yes...Detective Mercedes has been mentoring me." he said with pride..

"So...How long you been in love with her?" I asked.

He looked a little taken back, then he shrugged his shoulders..

"You know huh?" he said.

"I know the look." I said.."I had it when I met her cousin.

"I've loved Mercedes ever since I've known her...but uh, she'd never give me the time of day." he said.

"You'll never know if you don't ask her..." I said.

''She's out of my league." he said.

"And what league is that? The league you put yourself in?  Tell her how you feel..What have you got to lose?  If she's not feeling you, Well you didn't have her anyway...But what if she is?" I said.

"Hmmmmm." he mused..

"Don't waste too much time thinking on it." I said and patted him on the back...

I went and got Carlotta...

"Let's go home baby...It's been quite a week ." I said.

"It has...hasn't it papi." she said.




"Yeah..Best week of my  life to date. I just want to sit in a quiet room with you and just gaze at the stars tonight." I said.

"Nothing else?" she said and looked at me side eyed...

"Well,I'm always down for that, but tonight..I just wanna chill with you.." I said.

"That works for me too." she said and we held hands and walked to the car...

Mercedes and Officer Munez waved as we pulled off!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

(For Amaryllis)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Uh Oh....Keith is about to pop the question..

Sunflower said...

This is such a relaxing story...I'm loving it...Keith is getting ready to ask Carlotta to marry him..There is no mystery there!

Who didn't see this coming?

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties...Exotic location...hot sex...I'm loving it!