Friday, May 31, 2013

Must Be The Water


Lt. Sissy Van Buren stood at the front of the courthouse building with me...She spoke to Detectives, Edwin "Duke" Baylor , Tyriq Pile and about ten uniformed officers from the tactical squad....



"Duke, Rico...you guys take the West Wing and it's floors...Try not to disrupt any trials, but search every empty office...." she said.


"We are on it Lou." they said and they took off...Then she addressed Detectives, James "Jimmy " Barlow, New Detective Tony Hopkins and Tyriq's wife, Detective Sirena Pile, who we borrowed from the Fugitive squad....and about seven uniformed officers from the tactical squad...




"Jimmy...You, Sirena and Tony and your officers take the east wing and it's floors...Search every open room and try not to interrupt any trials...That signal led us here, but it's very weak and this is a very big building...If you see something..Don't be afraid to call for back up.." she said.

"I know you hated to ask Lt. Cantrell for a favor...but I'm glad you did Sissy." I said.

"This is business Keith...Tact squad officers are trained for hostage situations....I only asked for ten, Cantrell gave me 17..." she said.

"The power of female persuasion." I joked.

"Whatever! Okay....Chica, Angie and I will take the rest of the rooms with you Keith..." she said..

"Let do this."I said.

We had borrowed Detective Angie Belton from Internal Affairs.....I  got the best team to work with, three sexy women...I loved being the Assistant District Attorney...

II-

"Okay ladies...I know somebody that knows this building like the back of his hand...Judge Freeman Turner." I said.
''Wonder what he'll be wearing today?" snickered Carlotta...
I laughed ,So Did Sissy.....

''Hopefully pants and a shirt and a suit jacket." I said as we headed for the Judges chambers...Detective Belton had no idea what we were snickering about...

''What? Was he naked when you guys came over the other day?" she asked.

"I wished...That might have been better." I said.  Sissy put her head down and laughed...Carlotta chuckled...Angie remained baffled..

We got off the elevator and headed towards his chambers... His Administrative Assistant looked horrified upon seeing us....

"Please...He left instructions that he was not to be disturbed by anyone....NOT EVEN THE MAYOR!..Please ,I could lose my job." she said.

"If he fires you,I give you my word...I'll hire you to work for me in my office...There is a murderer loose in this building and he has a hostage." I said and we passed by her and headed for his chambers...

As we got to his chambers...we heard a whip or what sounded like a whip being cracked....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! "came the voice of someone crying out!!

"You've been a bad girl....Mama is going to have to spank you!"

Then the sound of another crack...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..WHip me..Whip meeeeee, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" came the howl....

Detective Angie Belton looked confused...Sissy and Carlotta put their hands to their mouths and began to laugh....Angie looked confused...

I felt sorry for her....I wanted to say something to prepare her...but I didn't...That was cruel.


I knocked on the door...It was already opened...We walked in.... To my horror, a beautiful Asian Lady had a cat of nine tails and was stroking the judge with it...He had on white flowery lace panties..., a white lace bra...red lipstick....flesh eye shadow ,white stillettos...and the same blond wig he was wearing the last time I was here....Just when I thought I couldn't be more disgusted or shocked... Here I was, shocked again...


Detective Angie Belton's jaw dropped....."Ohhhhhh My Goddddd!" she said.

Sissy and Carlotta ran out of the office laughing hysterically.....Detective Belton just stood there...

The Judge looked up at Angie and I ,then at me with exasperation!!

"DAMN...MAN, Don't you know how to knock?  What the hell do you want now??? " he said..

"I need to know how to get to the sub basements and how many there are...There's a killer on the loose and he's a got a hostage somewhere in this building..."I said, disgusted at this man for the second time in a week...

''A Killer would have to be loose in here...and today!What, Is there something in the water that attracts everybody to this damn building?? TODAY??" he snarled...

''Could be sir." I said.

To make matters worse...Lt.Cantrell ,who had lent us some of his officers arrived at the same moment...

"Turner.!!..Turner!!!...OH GOOD LAWD MAN...Now what? You got on panties again and you're getting a whippin? What is wrong with you man?? What happened to you?
When did you get so freaky??Must be the water in this damn building" he said,exasperated...The judge ignored him...

"The sub basement!! Go to the first floor, West side...There is only one elevator that will take you to them...Use that one...It's noisy though..It could tip whoever is down there off." said the Judge...

"Is there any other way to get down there?" I asked...

"There are some steps in the back of the building...but it's a lot of them...Most folk would take the elevator." he said.

"Thank you..." I said.

"Now get the hell out and close the door." he shouted...

"May I suggest you lock it after we leave?" I said.

"Alright." he said.

I entered the hallway..."There's two ways in...Let's take both..." I said...

Sissy ,Carlotta and Angie were laughing hysterically...Tears running down their faces....From a distance, I heard the sound of the lash striking the judge and him wailing..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,
WHIP ME!! WHIP ME!  PUNISH THIS BAD GIRL...YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I shook my head....Lt. Cantrell looked totally disgusted..Then said..

''What's the plan counselor?"


III-
Sissy and Carlotta took the elevator...Lt. Cantrell, Angie and I took the steps...The judge was right, it was a long way down....

Sissy and Carlotta were waiting for us when we got to the bottom...We could hear talking...I signaled for them to follow the sound...

It was dark....We quietly looked in every room...Rooms long since abandoned...I wondered how Granger knew about these rooms...
"Lawrence, please...Don't do this..." pleaded Hazel...

"Can't you see...I need this..I need to have your body...I've longed for it so long." he said.

"So you're going to rape me?" she asked.

"No....No...I'm not a rapist....I just want to make sweet love to you baby!..." he said.

"But I don't want to make love to you...Please, Lawrence let me go.. Don't do this." she pleaded...

"Girl,it would be so good...I'd be gentle...tender...I know I'd last long...I aint no sixty second man...It would be sweet love girl....I know you'd like it..." he said.

"Lawrence...I don't want you....I never did....Please don't do this...Please!" she said.

"Drop that gun and let the girl go loverboy."said Lt. Cantrell..."I'm not gonna ask you again fella" he said...He had his glock aimed at Lawrence Granger's head...

Sissy ,Carlotta and Angie had their glocks drawn also....

Lawrence Granger was shocked... he dropped his gun and untied Hazel..

"How did you find me?" he asked...

"We are murder police!!...It's our job." said Carlotta, who handcuffed him...
Hazel ran to my arms....crying...

"Good Job lady, you remembered what I told you...It led us right to you." I said.



Sissy got on her walky talkie...


"Duke, Tyriq, Jimmy....All units...Suspect is in custody... Hazel Hunter is safe and unharmed.." she said.

"Thank you Lou.." said a relieved Duke... "Thank all of you." he said.


Lawrence Granger looked at Hazel one last time as Carlotta, Angie, Sissy and Lt. Cantrell led him to the elevator...

"The lovin would've been good baby...I swear it would've been." he said.

Sissy, Angie and Carlotta gave him the serious side eye and then gave each other that look that said-"Yeah Right?" I smiled and turned my head away from them..

"Move it...Ya crazy ass." said Lt. Cantrell...."I swear, It must be the damn water in this building...Judges wearin panties, getting whippins...Guys holdin people hostage...Good lawd...It's a real freak show over here today" said Lt. Edward Cantrell...

Hazel and I followed them into the Elevator. I couldn't help but laugh as I got on...Carlotta, Sissy and Angie were already laughing...Even Lt. Cantrell lightened up and began to laugh!

EPILOUGE:


Lawrence Granger was convicted of two counts of first degree murder in the deaths of
Benjamin Queen and Tamika Collins and one count of second degree murder in the death of Joseph Shunk.. He was also convicted of Kidnapping Dr. Hazel Hunter...He was sentenced to Life in prison without the possibility of parole!

Surprisingly enough, Judge Turner Freeman's secret freaky life was never made public...but his collegues and police all know and whisper and laugh about his love of wearing ladies underwear and of getting whipped...Neither, Sissy, Lt. Cantrell, Duke, Angie, Hazel, Sirena , Tyriq, Jimmy, Tony , Carlotta or myself for that matter can look him in the face or be in his presence without laughing...I'll have to find a new Judge to sign warrants for me!

He continues to sit on the bench!

Carlotta and I both wanted to go to a quiet place, away from everybody we knew....just to relax and mellow out...She took me to a bar called Roxys...

 The bar had a nice little crowd...No live music...no DJ...You went here to drink, talk and watch sports or videos on their barrage of flat screen television screens..... The crowd was much younger...If you wanted to hear music...You had to play the digital jukebox!

''Tyriq and I busted someone in this bar...That's how I first heard of it." said Carlotta...

"Why am I not surprised?" I laughed...

"I like it..It's nice...we should come here more often...Just the two of us...When we want to be alone." she said.

"That's fine by me...I like being alone with you." I said.

"I'm sorry for leaving before you woke up all those mornings...I guess I thought I was still in my apartment..."she said.

"That's okay...you're a detective...you have a job to do...I understand." I said.

Sissy gave all of us a few days off...She's going to be working with the new detective, Tony Hopkins....I'm going to make you breakfast everyday." she said.

''Carlotta, baby...you don't have to do that...besides..I might just take you to breakfast.......In Atlantic City!!"I said.

"REALLY??" she said..."Ouuu, you're going to be such a good husband.." she said.

"I'm going to have such a sexy wife...Why should I not be?" I said.

"Awww, you're just saying that to get some later on." she said.

"Of course I am!!...Did it work?" I laughed...Carlotta just shook her head .....

"Yes..papi. It worked." she said and we both busted out laughing...



6 comments:

Toni said...

"When did you get so freaky??Must be the water in this damn building"

OMG-LAUGHING MY DAMN HEAD OFF!

Angie B. said...

Judge Freeman stole the show...He was the funniest charctor in this entire caper...An Cantrell's re-action to him was even funnier..

I like Cantrell...I have a feeling he is going to wind up in Sissy's bed before she knows it!

Tate 2 said...

This was hella funny, but an altogether good outing..I love that you're adding even more detectives to the mix...

Brenda said...

Love These Charactors...Can't wait for Keith and Carlotta's wedding...I know you're going to really do it up for that!

Keith said...

Yes,I have already written it...It's called "Top of the World " and it features every single charactor from the Escapades universe...

There's a Kevin story next week and then next Saturday...The big wedding!

Brenda said...

Can't wait!