Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Big Cheese Stands Alone


"Can I look at the files on all of the murders you guys have been investigating , related to this?" asked FBI Special Agent, Miguel Sanchez...

"Knock yourself out dude, but you won't find out much.." said Tyriq...who passed him folders containing the death scene and interviews with people who knew the victims..as well as ballistic reports...There was no DNA or fingerprints...


"Here are my files...I caught three myself." said Duke...

"Damn ,six open murders....You guys have really been slippin since I was on the force." he joked..



''Here's our six" said Carlotta, handing him Jimmy and her folders on their collective six victims...



"Wow...and naturally...nobody will talk to you right?" he said.

"No...Everybody is afraid." said Carlotta.



"They have good reason to be...our guy is a pure psycho...Barry Snider....His nickname is "Bullseye"...He's a former Navy Seal...A sniper...28 kills....He's real good at what he does...Killing..I think he's up here and I think he's selling his services to the highest bidder....These yo's don't know what they've got themselves into...He likes killing and it doesn't surprise me that he may have been working for one crew and is now working for another crew...He's crazy...The D.C. FBI office is faxing us a photo of him right now...You guys take this picture and go back out in the neighborhoods , See if Somebody...Anybody saw him or will talk to you..." he said.




Sirena and Hop passed him their seven files of their murdered victims....He studied them carefully...FBI Special Agent Sharon Ferrell came in with a photo of him and biological facts...

"He was born in Omaha ,Nebraska...Entered the Marine Corps right after high school...Worked his way up to super proficient marksman...trained in the Special forces and became a member of SEAL Team Six..Sniper...He was booted out of Seal because of psychological problems...His psych file is marked classified right now and they won't let me see it...But I've still got a few friends in D.C....I'm going to call in a marker." she said.


Miguel Sanchez looked at Sharon..



"You got a friend?  Who are you kiddin?  You never got along with the DC Police..." he said.

'Who says my friend is a cop?" she said.

"Old Boyfriend?" he asked.

"Who says it's a male?" she said and walked away...

Miguel Shrugged his shoulders..

II-


Meanwhile ..We split up into two teams....Duke, Jimmy ,Tyriq and Hop took all of the uniformed policemen they could muster and re canvassed the neighborhood...They showed photos of our suspected shooter to any and everybody..They Took Hazel along and followed the trail of the shots...They managed to find the exact locations where the shooter was setting up at and located a couple of  empty cans of Mountain Dew and some discarded cigarette butts.

They turned up fingerprints and DNA...Which Hazel took back to the lab to compare with some of the information...FBI Agents Sharon Ferrell and Miguel Sanchez had pulled from federal files..

At the end of the day...Good old fashioned police work and modern science gave us a positive match for one, Barry Eugene Snider...

I formally charged him with 19 murders....With that done...We had to find him....

III-
Sissy tried a different track...She, Carlotta and Sirena, along with three uniformed policemen went to a restaurant where Drug Kingpin, Warren "Big Cheese" Natson  held court....He was sitting at a table eating, while two big beefy guys stood guard...When He saw Sissy ,once again in that scandalous dress and my wife,Carlotta and Sirena heading toward him with three beefy Policemen and myself trailing behind, a big smile appeared on his face...


He immediately ordered his two goons to leave....

''Lookahere, Look ahere....I gotta hand it to ya Wallace..You must be runnin some kind of Pimp game at City Hall...You got some of the finest women detectives in the game...Startin with your wife...How you doin Detective Rodriguez?? "Oh..That's right..It's Wallace now.." he sneered..



"Hola papi...You know why we are here." she said.

"Actually I don't." he said smiling leering ly at Carlotta,Sissy and Sirena..I had to hand it to him...He was right...These three were indeed eye opening and neck turning...



"Come on Big Cheese...you've been losing this war you got goin on with China White...He's dropped 12 of your men in the past few weeks." said Sissy...

"I don't know what you're talking about Lieutenant...  Do I look like I'm worried about China White ??..He's nobody!" My..My ..My...you got some pretty legs...You got a boyfriend?" he asked.

"I do Big Cheese.." she said.

"You love him?" he asked...Looking at me and winking...I tried to hold back a smile...Big Cheese was if anything else..Charming and funny...Shame he was a murderous drug kingpin....In another life, I might have actually of liked him.

"You shouldn't worry about that..With your life expectancy being what it is." she said.

"I aint worried about that..." he said.

"Baby you dropped seven of his...and then somethin happened...You lost your hitter....Now that hitter has turned on you....That's why we are here." said Sirena...

"Come again sexy? Could you uh call me baby again?" he laughed...

"Look Big Cheese...we are murder police...I don't care about your drug business ...for now...But you've got a psychopath loose on my streets who I want to get off the streets...He's way out of your league...Yours and China White...You don't know who you're dealing with...He's heavy duty baby..Give me his name and location...It'll go a long way towards me looking the other way one day at something you've done...You know what I'm saying?" I said...

Just then ...I heard a glass break, then I heard some people scream...Big Cheese had a neat hole in the middle of his head...and blood poured out...His eyes were still open....

He had been shot and killed just that quick...He slumped forward on the table like a sack of potatoes..

Carlotta pushed me down...


"Get down Honey Bunny.." she said and pulled her glock...

"The Shot came from that building over there." said a customer...

Sissy and Sirena ran to the front and crouched down...Sissy took aim at the window and fired two times....



The window of the building directly across the street exploded...

''Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotdamn it...I don't believe it...I've been shot!!!" came a scream...

A shot was fired back...Sissy ducked behind a car....More shots came..Sissy, Sirena and now Carlotta returned fire!!!!  I pulled my .38 smokeless out and crouched down behind a table..Two more shots whizzed our way...Now I returned fire......A volley of shots came from the direction in which Sissy had fired...

The three policemen ducked behind their cars and fired back...Sirena and Carlotta ran along the sides of the street, turned and fired at the window...



A man was shown running...He had an M-16 in his hand...The six of them took after him...He leaped into a nearby car and pulled off...Carlotta,Sirena and Sissy and the three policemen crouched and fired a hail of bullets at the car which disappeared into the teaming city streets.

A  crowd of people gathered around...There was broken glass and blood on the sidewalk...Our shooter had been hit...How bad?...We didn't know...Inside...The gangster known as Big Cheese lie slumped across the table...dead....

IV-







Duke, Tyriq,Jimmy and Hop arrived with more policemen and CSI guys....They were studying the scene,collecting shells and walking down the street looking for any evidence...We had a footprint and a fingerprint...

''Quite some wing ding you ladies had here."Said Jimmy...


"I'll say...I only wish I coulda been here." said Tyriq...
"Well , At least we now know who our shooter is." said Duke..

''And we know that the war is over...Now that Big Cheese is dead..."said Hop..


"I think I may have wounded him.." said Sissy...

"I know that Sirena and I hit his car." said Carlotta.

"Maybe we ought to go and jack up China White...At least hold him on conspiracy charges." said Sirena.
"And hold him on what?  I've got no proof that he is behind this....All I have is what is being said on the street." I said.

"The streets are definitely talking ADA Wallace..." said Hop...
"Talkin aint knowin...But...We've got nothin else to go on...Go pick him up for questioning.." I said sighing.

"Come on Duke..We got this." said Tyriq.


"Be careful babes" said Sirena..

"Always babes." said Tyriq leaning over and giving her a wet kiss on the lips.


"Nothing more to be done here...Papi take mami home..." said Carlotta....


"Wow...seriously?" I asked.

''Yes...I'm tired.." she said.

"Me too!"I said.

"All of us need some rest...Go home...That's an order." said Sissy..

We had twenty open murder cases...but at least we had a suspect.  Live to fight another day.


(TO BE CONTINUED)





1 comment:

Swaggie said...

Damn this was good..Sissy aint no joke..