Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dead Man, Still Walking

I rode down to the Criminal Investigative Division of The Philadelphia Police Department, home of my favorite Detectives and we went over the contents of my bag...
It had a timelock on it...Which the police had no problem unlocking....The first surprise of the night was that my bag had absolutely nothing in it!!!! No files, no documents, no money, no nothing....I had been sold a bill of goods...So had those three guys...




"She paid you five large to deliver an empty bag?" asked Jimmy...

"I thought it felt light...."I said.

"Light aint the word ,empty is more like it."said Tyriq...

"Hmm, something is funny smelling about this...Don't you think so Kev?  Some woman pays you to deliver a bag with nothing in it...Three bad guys show up almost as soon as you walk out of the bar and try to rob you and kidnap you....We get an anonymous tip that two guys we like for a murder a week ago are in the vicinity and that you are holding them for us..." said Duke.

"Yeah...something smells to high hell.." I said.

"You said your client's name is Kim Anderson and that she was recently fired from the Cyclops Insurance agency?" said Carlotta..

''Yeah...she was some kind of administrative assistant." I said.

"I just did some checking...No one by that name has ever worked there and no one has been let go in the past year." said Carlotta...

"What? Huh?"  I said.

Sissy walked over to me with some mug shots....

"Here are some mug shots of those two guys known associates...Anybody here look familiar? she asked..

I poured through several hundred mug shots for the next hour....In the meanwhile...Tyriq's wife ,Detective Sirena Pile and her partner, Detective Tony Hopkins walked in....Tyriq bought them up to speed on the nights activities..

"We closed your murder case for you babes...Reese Wilkins , the former stick up guy?...We killed both of your suspects tonight in a little rowdy dow near Josies..." said Tyriq...Sirena gave him a sensuous kiss that made me ready to go home to my wife...

"Really...Thank you babes." she said.

"Good ,because Sirena and I just closed a big one tonight...That murder that occurred during that payroll robbery last week...We caught him and he confessed...So we got 100 percent clearence." he said and he and Sirena high fived each other...

Finally, I saw the photo of the big hulking man who had accosted me....

"Sissy...This is him!!!...this is the guy that put a gun on me and ordered me to get in the car." I said.

Sissy, Carlotta, Sirena and Tyriq's eyes got as large as saucers....


"Are you sure Kevin...Him???" they said.

"That's the guy...I got a good look at him...Red ruddy complexion...Green eyes...That's him...

"That's Johnny "Green Eyes" Lyles." said Duke.
"What's his story?" I asked.

"His story is...He's Dead!!!Five years ago...Johnny "Green Eyes" Lyles and Reese Wilkins robbed an armoured car....The take was close to two million dollars and a guard was shot. We got an anonymous call that led us to Reese Wilkins and the gun that was used.." said Duke.

"Tyriq, Duke,Sirena and I worked that case when we were in Robbery-Homicide."said Carlotta...Anyway...we were on the trail of Johnny Lyles when his car exploded.....We found a body in the car that was so badly burned ,that we couldn't identify it...We assumed it was Johnny Lyles...we never recovered the money." said Carlotta.

"What is Reese Wilkins doing out of jail so soon?" I asked..
"I guess he was lucky...The guard didn't die...He did five years of a fifteen year bid and was paroled....All this time...He must have been the one who knew where that heist money was." said Sissy..


"Or at least somebody thought so." I said.  "So where has this Johnny Green Eyes been all this time?" I asked.

"Guess you'd have to ask him." said Sissy...

"I just might." I said.

"Come again Kev" laughed Tyriq.

"Why don't you let me have that bag....I'm going to lock it up again... My so called client lied to me..Whoever she is...She must know something about that heist money....This little ruse was just to throw
Johnny or whoever off...Let me do a little snoopin around...I might find you guys something in a few days." I said.

"A few days I don't have...I'm gettin married Saturday." said Hop.
"That's right...you are...and Duke...You and Hazel are making that move next week right?" I said.

"Yeah man...I'm just glad we cleared this little bit of mess up...Right on time..." he laughed...

"Well maybe by the time you guys get back I'll have this whole thing cleared up for you." I said.

"You do make our jobs so much easier." said Carlotta who hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

As I left with the bag, Sissy hugged me and kissed me on the cheek also...

"Be Easy Friend." she said.


"Always Babes." I said as I headed out and headed home.

II-

I had been played...Kim Anderson or whoever she was fed me that story about important papers...She probably made a series of anonymous calls after leaving me...Calling Those goons and telling them that I had the money and then calling the cops and telling them that I was "holding" three felons they had been looking for.

My guess was that they had murdered Reese Wilkins thinking that he knew the whereabouts of the heist money... and now they were told that I had it... It was no co-incidence that they were waiting for me to come out of Josies...and that they were going to kill me and get caught in the act by Sissy and the guys and either gunned down or hauled off to jail...Either way, she walked away scott free with all of the dough...


III-

I could have used my key to get in, but I chose to ring the doorbell....I just wanted to see Sepia when she came to the door...

She didn't disappoint...She came to the door in a sheer white baby doll.....

I could see the out line of that smooth brown body through it....

"You stayin awhile lover?" she asked....I was still staring....I gently took her in my arms and kissed her passionately.....

It was a little after three in the morning...

Once inside the house...We tossed off our shoes and I eased Sepia up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned my passion....My shirt went to the floor as I continued kissing her and she continued kissing me...I slipped her babydoll up and slowly began to rub and caress her buttocks,hips and legs.....She unzippered my trousers and I hurriedly stepped out of them....She held my now massively erect penis in her hands...I hadn't even bothered to close the front door...

"Oh My God.....Oh my God.....Close the front door, we don't want everyone seeing us" she exclaimed...as I began sucking on her breasts.....I took my foot and kicked the door shut.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...With my other hand I pulled out a condom...She helped me tear open the wrapper....I slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My Godddddddddddddddd OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.......

I lifted her up and took her upstairs to our bedroom where I wasted no time depositing her on the bed and
spreading her legs and entering her again...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...helloooooo." she moaned...as we went on like this for another hour or so....


"What a nice surprise." said Sepia... as we chilled out after that session....

"Oh?" I said.

"I was in a deep sleep, dreaming about you, ironically enough and you woke me up." she said.

"Was I better than the dream?" I asked.

"Ohhh much better." she sighed...

A nice ending to a wild night. I thought to myself as I held Sepia in my arms.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties and bra at the ceiling....I loved the ending!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

This Kim Anderson or who ever she is probably was in on the heist...This sounds like it's going to be a good one.

Swaggie said...

I'm liking this story already...A heist, stick up guys...Classic Kevin mystery!