Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tingly

It was a Saturday Morning....The rain had stopped.....The sun was partially shining...If you looked out a window, you could see a rainbow in the horizon...At the Criminal Investigation Division of the Philadelphia Police department, I doubt if any of the Detectives noticed it....They had been working feverishly throughout the night trying to crack a serial killing case that had went cold and had suddenly heated up..

FBI Special Agent, Sharon Ferrell and Detective Angie Belton entered our office...They had the presence of mind to bring tumblers of coffee and pastries for everybody...

"Hey guys...take five." said Angie as we all looked up bleary eyed... There was about four uniformed police officers with them who were relieving the four who had been helping us on the case the night before...

"Get Some Sleep guys and thanks for your help..." said Lt. Sissy Van Buren...

It was a Saturday...There was only about five other detectives working....along with six other uniformed policemen...It was a light day...Normally neither Sissy or her elite detectives would be here...

"Hey ladies...What are you doing here on a Saturday Morning?" I said.

'Well, It was a Friday Night last night and the two of us spent the night alone without our sugars....Both Sharon and I wound up drinking alone at Josies and later on the Aqua Bar and then going home alone...Not how I should spend a Saturday night now that I actually have a man." Joked Angie..
Sissy laughed....


"I hear you...but thanks for the coffee...We needed it." she said as she called all of her detectives and the uniformed policemen who were helping them out into the work area...

Carlotta, Jimmy, Tyriq, Duke, Sirena and Hop emerged tired , but surprisingly upbeat....



"Wow...The gangs all here." laughed Angie... Jimmy walked over to her and kissed her passionately...long and hard...I was kind of blushing just watching it...And Hop did the same thing to Sharon...I understood..These men had been without their women for at least two days...At Least Tyriq and I were with our women...

Hop whispered something in Sharon's ear that made her eyes get as wide as saucers and made her blush...

She looked at us sheepishly and said-

"Gosh..He makes me feel so tingly inside...If Only I had knew he could make me feel that way years ago...I wouldn't have given him such a hard time." she said...

We all laughed out loud...

As we sipped our coffees ,naturally we talked about our big case.  It was a funny sight to see...Carlotta was sitting in my lap...Sirena was sitting in Tyriq's lap, Sharon was sitting in Hop's lap and Angie was sitting in Jimmy's lap with her arms around his neck and laying her head in his chest...He was on cloud nine..

II-

 "Well Boss Lady, I think we got something." said Carlotta.. "We looked at the video all night long from the three crime scenes and we got a partial of a face, but not much else...Then we looked at video from Sam Mother's Diner....That cup at the last crime scene kept bothering me, So I pulled up video from his diner going back about a month." said Carlotta.


"It took us awhile, but we found an incredible link between all six victims. All of them are young professionals, Lawyers, Doctors, Stock Brokers, Teachers, what have you..." said Jimmy.

"Yeah...All three couples ate at Sam Mothers Diner within the last month...and particularly Breakfast and Lunch for some reason...." said Tyriq..
"Yes and in every scenario...That creepy guy we saw yesterday Lotta, The guy with the tan jacket and the black hoodie was always there, always seated right behind them..." said Sirena.

"He orders a coffee and a Breakfast sandwich and take out...and he listens intently to what the couple is saying in the next booth...He's always alone, never says much..but listens...You wouldn't notice unless you looked at the video...Then he seemingly gets angry and jumps up and walks out to his cab." said Hop.
"We are looking for a white male, late 30's, early 40's, average build who drives a cab... I checked with the cab companies and on the nights of all three murders they had one cab assigned to those areas...I got the plate number off the video and I called the cab company...It's Registered to a George Wallace. Only thing is, his social security number and his name is a fake...No such person exists...We do have at least ten listed in the area..7 are Black, so that takes them off the list...We'll check out the other three.." said Duke.

''Did you say cab driver? We had an unsolved double homicide in Washington D.C. last year ,right around this time...Couple had just been married...and were found on a side street in a state of undress as if they were or uh had been making out and were caught by surprise and shot to death...It was a local murder, but the FBI did look into it...We had a suspect that fits the description of your guy...A Eric Lampier...But we didn't have any physical evidence to hold him, so we had to let him go..Case went cold. It seems almost as if he has something against successful couples and or recently married successful couples. " said Sharon.

"Good thing you guys are cops....That could be any one of you guys. " said Sissy eyeing us and laughing. She was right after all. Especially me and Carlotta and Duke and Dr. Hunter....Maybe even Sharon and Hop..It wasn't lost on me.

"Well, we've got a starting point....Good work guys...Everybody...Go home...That's an order...Go home, take the rest of the day off...It's Sunday Morning...Let's pray our boy has taken today off too..I'll see you all back here tomorrow morning." said Sissy...

III-

Just as we were all dispersing...Lt.Eddie Cantrell walked in...He hadn't been around in weeks... He was dressed to the nines and had on a great smelling fragrance...I looked at Sissy..She smiled weakly...

"It's Okay...I kind of missed him." she said.

Carlotta smiled...I was baffled...

"Lt. Cantrell...That is a great suit and you smell amazing." said Carlotta with her sweetest smile..

"Why thank you darlin...I heard you and your guys have been working those double homicides pretty hard." he said.

"We are close to cracking it." she said.

"Well if anybody can...You guys can." he said.

"Nice Suit Lieutenant." I said.

"Sam the Tailor outdid himself.." he laughed... ''Heyyy Boss Lady." he said.

''Hello Lt. Cantrell" said Sissy.

He hugged her...Carlotta and I looked at each other in surprise...

"You've been working hard girl..How bout I take you to breakfast?" he said.

"Uh...I-I don't know..." she said.

''Aww come on...It's just breakfast Lieutenant." he said.

"Ohhh, Okay!"she said.

Carlotta looked at Sissy, who whispered to her...

"Chica...we'll talk...I'll call you." she said.

I smiled wryly....Sissy playfully kicked me in the shin..

IV-

Carlotta and I stood in the parking garage kissing passionately like two teenagers...

"Damn girl, I feel like laying you down across the back seat of this suv.."I said.

"No..No...are you crazy? For us to get shot?" she joked..

I looked around...

"You got a point..It is dark in here.." I said...and we both laughed...

''Boss Lady is starting to feel differently about Lt. Cantrell." said Carlotta.

"Oh really?" I said.

"You know how Tyriq and Sirena are always pawing each other every free moment they get? , Kind of like you always pawing me and Jimmy just mooning over Angie?  Well she envies that...Eddie C. doesn't come to see her much...He's always working and he goes away on the weekends without her..She is a woman and she doesn't feel desired the way say You make me feel or Duke makes Hazel Feel or Jimmy makes Angie feel...She needs to feel that." said Carlotta.

"She doesn't feel desired? Are you kidding me Carlotta...Kevin's Electrician tried to hit on her...That creep,Cat Daddy asked her out on a date, Rollie Rollerson ,Lt. Cantrell...What does she mean?? She gets hit on more than any woman in here..Partially because she's single and her man doesn't work here to be seen like the rest of you all.." I said.

"She gets hit on by everybody except the one that should hit on her...Eddie C.  Lt. Cantrell at least pays her some attention, makes a big deal over her..He makes her feel...how can I say it...Tingly!" said Carlotta.
"Tingly eh?" I laughed.

"Yes..Tingly...Did you see how Sharon blushed when Hop whispered in her ear?  Sharon is not the blushing type, so whatever he said made her feel Tingly...Sissy wants her man to make her feel that way."said Carlotta...

"He probably asked her if he could..." I said before she interrupted me...

'Never mind...Never mind...You are sooo bad...." she said and ran her soft hands down my trousers....

I smiled devilishly...

"And aroused..." she said.

"Carlotta,I can't help it...you make me feel all tingly..."I joked..

"You mean horny..." she said.

"That too." I laughed and pulled her to me, Kissing her some more...

"Let's go home Papi." she said.
"Best thing I've heard this morning." I said.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love it! Love this story!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Nice break in the action...Good story!

Brenda said...

This is classic murder police...Working overtime together and coupling up...Love it!

Lisa said...

This title was so fitting!

Anonymous said...

Tingly made me want to throw my panties and bra up in the air!