Monday, September 22, 2014

His Father's Son

"You like?" asked my wife Olivia as she modeled a very sexy dress......

My eyes practically popped out of my head...

"Yes...Yesssssssssssss..." I said, smiling sheepishly...

"I can't ask you...You like anything I wear..." she said smiling...

"I especially like to take off anything you wear." I smiled...

"You know...Somebody asked me if you had any hobbies Donnie Ray...You know what I told them?" said Olivia ,laughing..

"What?" I laughed.

"I told them that I was your hobby..." she said.

"Well that's true...It's a toss up between playing the trumpet and you." I said.

She smiled...and then kissed me softly...I pulled her to me and ran my hands through the slit in her dress, rubbing her legs a little bit..

"I better be your number one hobby...and not that damn trumpet" she said in between kisses..

I ran my hands up her dress and pulled her to me...

"Ummmm, You are....You areeee... Now why don't you let me indulge in my number one hobby right now?" I said ,kissing her passionately..

She moved my hands...

"Come on now...Help me take this off...We are supposed to be going to Mabel's for dinner." she said.
"Yes....I am hungry....but I might forgo dinner if..." I said.

"No!!...We are going to eat...I'm hungry...." she said..."Now unzip me and then go downstairs and wait for me.."she said.

"Go downstairs? Why??" I said laughing...

"So I can get dressed in peace...Go on now..I'll be down." she said...

I walked downstairs....and there I saw Olivia's niece and partner in her law firm, Beverly West...

"Well my, don't you look nice tonight...Hot date?" I asked..

"Nahh, Nelson went out with Paris, Blake and Chance...." she said.

"Really? and left you by yourself?" I asked.

"It's cool..I don't want to smother him...I was with him three nights straight..I was thinking of going to Josies." she said.

"Wanna come with me and Auntay?" I said.

"Where yall going?" she asked.

"To Mabel Jenkins Soul Food joint." I said.

"You don't mind?" she said.

"Come on Bev...I asked you didn't I?" I said.

"Where is Auntay?" she asked.

"I'm right here...you ready?" said Olivia , who had just come outside.

"You don't mind if your niece joins us?" I asked..

"Of course not...I haven't seen her in days...Between court cases and her staying over Nelson's...I thought she had moved out." joked Olivia , who grabbed Beverly and hugged her.....Beverly giggled and hugged her aunt...

The affection between these two was something to behold.

II-
We were seated and Baby Phat, the shapely young waitress took our orders...

"Hey where are the ladies of the house?" I asked...

I was talking about owner and head chef...The sexy Mabel Jenkins and her equally sexy sister, Corabeth..who was the wife of my friend and fellow Louisianan, Clerow and their younger sister, Anita Jenkins...Who also worked there...

Their older sister ,Victoria , who was equally sexy..managed their other location in the shopping center...

Baby Phat pointed...

All four Jenkins sisters were standing in the corner...They were surrounding a man...

I couldn't see his face...but I recognized the accent and the voice...He wasn't from Philly....Philadelphians like my wife and her niece had their own accents...This was a southern accent...A Louisiana accent... I recognized the voice too.

Our food arrived.. We chowed down...The three of us were famished.... I looked over at Mabel and her sisters...and I finally recognized the man...He was my father's friend... Willie "Sweet Dick" Jenkins...the father of Mabel, Corabeth, Anita and Victoria..

He had had Victoria by a woman in Monroe......He was married to Mabel and Corabeth's mother ....They had been born within the next two to three years after Victoria...and somewhere in there...He had Anita by yet another woman.... He was called "Sweet Dick"for good reason...He and my dad were running buddies...The difference is...The Jenkins girls probably saw more of their father than my sister and I did..

He saw me and smiled that kilowat smile of his ...

"DONNIE RAY? DONNIE RAY ALEXANDER??? BOYYYYYYYYYYYY Look at you...If you don't look like yo daddy.." he yelled..

"You know Donnie Ray's Daddy?" said Mabel...

"I sho do...Me and his Daddy was in the service together and we ran together...For years...All the women in Louisiana know me and his daddy...We wrote many a page in the book of life." he said.

Olivia looked up, then she looked at me...

"I think that man knows you." she said smiling...

"Yeah, I wish he didn't" I grumbled..
"Why? Is he somebody you locked up?" joked Beverly..
"No...but maybe I should have...Him and my daddy." I remarked...

He walked over to my table...

"Donnie Ray...Donnie Ray Alexander....If you aint just like yo daddy, Got two fine women with you..." he said laughing....

"Hello Sweet Dick!" I said.

Olivia and Beverly looked at each other and said in unison -"Sweet Dick?" and giggled.

He laughed....

"That's an old nickname from my past ladies....The name is Jenkins...Willie Jenkins...I'm Mabel,Corabeth ,Anita and Victoria's father..." he said.

"Pleased to make your acquaintence." said Olivia...

He looked her up and down and then smiled...Then looked at me...Then looked at Beverly...
"Don't be rude Donnie Ray, Introduce me to your lady friends.." he said.

"This here is my wife...Mrs. Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Attorney at law." I said...

He smiled...

"Your Wife? A lawyer...eh?  Your daddy told me that you got married to a lawyer from Philly and that you quit the police force and moved up here to Philly...I had no idea she was so cute...No wonder you did such a 360...I don't blame you...Lawddd Jesus ,she's fine...And who is this here, Her sister?" he asked..

"It's my- Her niece..." I said..

Beverly grabbed my arm and hugged me...

"I'm her niece....His niece too by marriage.." she said and smiled...

"She's a cutey pie...Not a bad situation to be in...." he said.

"She's a lawyer too...They work together....I'm a Private Investigator....for their law firm...We got a place a few blocks from here...Office downstairs...Bev livs on the first floor, Livy and me live on the second floor." I said.

"Ohhhh, Duplex with an office.....Not bad...Not bad... I can tell by the way you're dressin..that you're doin good for yourself...Wowwww...Your dad would be proud...Married and workin for a big time attorney..Two attorneys and cute ones at that." he said.

Both Olivia and Beverly blushed...Sweet Dick was a charmer!

"So you're up here to visit the girls huh?" I said.

"Yeahhh, See my girls and my grands...." He said.

Victoria had a girl and Corabeth had a girl and a boy.....but my cop's instincts told me that he wasn't here just to pay a family visit....I had a feeling he was here to see me for some reason...

He paused...

"I'm here for that and for another reason.." he said.

Here it comes ,I thought...

"Your dad sent me...I would have been lookin for you son...He's in trouble.." said Sweet Dick.

"Trouble? Why am I not surprised?" I said.

"He's in jail!!! Charged with Capital Murder." said Sweet Dick...

"Again, why am I not surprised?" I said dryly...

"Look ,I know you aint no cop no more....But you need to come see about him...Look at the facts...He 's a lot of things your old man...but a killer is not one of them...He needs your help." said Sweet Dick Jenkins...

"He needs my help? He needs MY HELP?  Where was this guy most of my life when I needed his help?? I was in New Orleans earlier this year...Did you know that?  I was lookin for him...So was my sister...I wanted him to be my best man at my wedding..And guess what? I couldn't find him...But that's usually how it is...So Sweet Dick...It was nice seeing you..You tell him you came up here and you couldn't find me." I said.

"DONNIE RAY!!! THAT'S NOT NICE!!"said Olivia..
I hung my head...

Sweet Dick Jenkins put his hand on my shoulder...

"Son, I understand.....Johnnie Ray aint been the best father...I used to tell him to go see you and Ray Lynne..and your sister,Dell ..and he'd always say he was and then he wouldn't...He didn't feel he had anything to offer you guys.I know...You got a right to be mad...But he's family...He's your father and when he's gone....You aint gone have nobody....He's your father......I know you a better man...You a fine man...And if I don't say so myself....He don't know what he missed...Ya done well for yourself...That's his loss....But don't let him burn ,especially for somethin I know he aint do." he said.

I sighed....

''Where is he?" I asked.

"In New Orleans...In county lock up! He's goin crazy in stir." he said.

"Damn Sweet Dick....I didn't exactly leave the NOPD on good terms...I took down 22 corrupt cops....in my own unit.."I said.

"I heard..We was all real proud of you for standing up and pointin the finger at those rats that murdered those three boys and the guys that covered it up...If you hadn't told the FBI...They'd still be on the force , Still be killin niggas with impunity and coverin up....Your father was real proud of you..He said.."My boy aint no punk..and my boy is like me...He aint about the bullshit.." We read about it in the papers..We were all proud of what you did and worried too..When we heard that you quit the force..We sighed relief...He heard you had moved up here...and he understood...Your sister told him that you had gotten married...He was real sorry that he missed it."said Sweet Dick Jenkins..

"I'll bet he was...Look, I'll go to New Orleans...But I can't promise you anything...Nobody on the NOPD will talk to me..Nobody will help me...I'm gonna be on my own...I shouldn't even do this...This could be dangerous..." I said.

"That aint never stopped you before Donnie Ray..." said Sweet Dick..

We looked at each other and smiled..

"Besides...I know you...You just like your old man...You want a chance to kick them NOPD boys one last time anyways..." he said.

I smiled..
"You're your father's son" he said.

"Alright...I'll be down on the weekend....I don't know how much good it'll do.." I said.

Sweet Dick Jenkins smiled..

"Daddy!! Leave Donnie Ray and Miss Olivia alone,Let them eat their food in peace."said Mabel Jenkins..

"Daddy talkin you to death aint he?" laughed Corabeth..

I smiled..

"He alright...It's nice seeing someone from Home." I said..

Sweet Dick shook my hand..

III-
"So when do we leave?" said Olivia...

"We? What do you mean we?" I said looking at Olivia...

"Your dad is in trouble....He is charged with murder...He's going to need a lawyer."said Olivia...

"He might need two lawyers." added Beverly.

I smiled....

"He can't afford you...He can't afford me for that matter."I said.

"He's family....I'll do this pro bono." said Olivia...

"Nooo..I can't allow you to put yourself out like that." I said.
"D.R....You're family now...You're our family and we are yours.." said Beverly...


"Besides...I'd like to meet my father in law." said Olivia..
I smiled....

"Wow...you two are just too much...I'm in your debt.." I said..

"Oh hush up D.R." said Beverly hugging me...

Olivia leaned over and kissed me in the lips...

Sweet Dick Jenkins observed all of this and smiled...

"Just like his daddy...With them ladies.." he said and slapped his thigh and laughed..

"I'll call my sister...You've been to their house...They have two extra rooms.." I said.

"Nonsense...It's not like we are destitute Donnie Ray....We can get a hotel room..."said Olivia...
Beverly looked at me...
''So your mother's name was Ray Lynne?" she asked.

"Yeah, Ray Lynne Jackson...He married her when I was four...My sister was six." I said.

"And your dad is Johnnie Ray Alexander?" she asked.

"Yeah...He named me Donnie Ray...Kind of as a tribute to my mother...He was going to name my sister Georgia Ray, but my mom wouldn't allow that....She's named Della, after my grandmother..My mother died of breast cancer when I was in the police academy...Dad didn't make the funeral...He did make the internment....Drunk as a skunk!" I said.

Beverly smiled...."Della was so nice to us when we were in New Orleans for the wedding." she mused.

Olivia smiled at me and rubbed my arm...

''Sometimes we just have to accept people as they are ,Donnie Ray."she said.
I smiled...

"That's why I love you." I said.

III-


We weren't back in our room more than three minutes before ...Olivia and I were kissing like two teenagers...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhh my God...I love you sooo much..." she moaned...

"I love you too baby." I said as I continued to kiss Olivia..

"Ouuuuuu, ohhhh baby, you feel sooooooooooooooooooo good. Slow downn, slow down...mama isn't going anywhere.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddd!"moaned Olivia...

I slipped her dress off.... and I slid her panties down...I unbuttoned her bra...I lifted her up on the dresser drawer..

I entered her and began to thrust hard and fast....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhh baby..please....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

It felt so good...I wanted to stand there and keep thrusting into her forever....



She was wearing a new fragrance...It smelled great...which got me even more excited...I kissed her neck....between her breasts , her cheeks and her lips....she giggled like a school girl and continued kissing me passionately...

I eventually carried her over to the bed and laid her across it...I just kept staring into those soulful eyes of hers and kissing her passionately...



"ummmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned softly...

She wrapped her big shapely legs around me and allowed me to seemingly enter her even easier...She was good and wet and soft as ever.....

"I wanted to do this all day long." I said..

"I know you did...I wanted you to.." she said.




 The bed rocked back and forth and slammed against the wall as we went at each other furiously....We went on like this for close to four hours...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,...."I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she screamed...

"OHHHHHHHH GOD...."I said, feeling as though I could explode at any moment...

"Baby!!"she hollered

"Darling..." I said ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

Sweat ran down the small of my back and down Olivia's forehead...She turned her head from side to side so furiously I got frightened a little bit..

''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned...

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned...

She was so moist, so soft...I was losing my mind once again.......

"Oh my god Olivia....I love you sooo much.." I yelled...I was surprised at how freely I just said that!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love you too Mistah Alexandahhhh,Ohhhhhhhhh.." she moaned...Hearing that made me feel a lot better....It always did...Just as she began kissing me......

I came so hard....That I stiffened like a board....So did Olivia...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" I moaned....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she yelled...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moanned...Still shaking after I had pulled out and was lying on my back..

Olivia looked at me and smiled...

"They named the wrong man Sweet Dick......WOW!" She said...

I smiled sheepishly...

"You are soo cute when you try to blush..." she said.

''Where is Bev?" I asked..Immediately embarrassed at how we had carried on..

"Don't try to change the subject...you know you just put it on mama.." she said ,laughing coyly....

"Relax...She went out..She's over Nelson's house..We are going to be gone for a few days so she went to get fueled up"laughed Olivia..

"Good for her...What if this case is more complex than we think?" I said.

Olivia looked at me...

"It's not like your dad is O.J. Simpson."she said lying on her stomach .

I busted out laughing and I pulled my new wife to me and hugged her...I had no idea what tomorrow was going to bring or what mess my dad had got himself in...But I felt better going to war with Olivia and Bev...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



9 comments:

Halo said...

I love these guys!

Lisa said...

I like that this year we have been finding out who these people were before we met them...We've met Olivia's Brother (Beverly's father) and Olivia's ex-husband, and ex-lover as well as Beverly's mother and one of the women, Donnie Ray was engaged to as well as his Father..This is great..Keep it coming.

Vanessa said...

I remember Sweet Dick Jenkins...Nice to see him as well as Mabel, Corabeth,Victoria and Anita...The original Escapades charactors...mixed in with new.

Toni said...

I love this mixture of some really old charactors with your new charactors..

Angie B. said...

This is going to be good, Donnie Ray's father and a return to New Orleans.

Sunflower said...

A very interesting storyline..I'll be breathlessly waiting for the next installment..

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND SLINGING MY PANTIES AND BRA AT YOU!

Turned Up said...

"They named the wrong man Sweet Dick......WOW!" She said...

I smiled sheepishly...

"Don't try to change the subject...you know you just put it on mama.." she said ,laughing coyly..

That right there got me a little hot and bothered...

I love them as a couple...

James Perkins said...

LMAO! I can't believe that writing does this to people...