Friday, September 26, 2014

Release and Capture

Early morning...In the basement...My dad and his fiance, Cora Sample were sleeping soundly...

On the first floor, My sister Della and her husband were sleeping soundly....Their little boy and their little girl were soundly asleep in their rooms...

Next door to us..my wife's niece, Beverly West was soundly sleeping...Even snoring a little bit..


Olivia and I were up...We had been downstairs , had fixed ourselves two tumblers of coffee and had come back to our room...

I locked the bedroom door...

"Mister Alexander...Do you have something naughty on your mind?" asked Olivia jokingly..

"I guess you can uh tell huh?" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers.." she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....
 Olivia could see the huge bulge in my pajama pants...Which was surprisingly a little embarrassing..but she was walking around in a slip like dress , showing those shapely legs of hers ever since we had come back to our room for the night and I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

Olivia looked at me...I looked at her...Within minutes we were kissing each other passionately again...in the middle of the floor...She slipped my pajama bottoms down and I slipped her panties down and off... We didn't moan or cry out, even though we both wanted to...She fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..

Olivia straddled me on the bed... , we continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled..but resisted the urge to cry out....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

"Ummmm..I missed you Mr. Alexander.." she said quietly..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she moaned.

"I missed you too baby...ohhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

"This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, we've got to be cool baby...we don't want to wake up the house." I moaned..

The bed squeaked a little bit ,but nowhere near like our bed at home...


We kept on at it for another three hours...surprised at how quiet we were...We managed
to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...


"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An hour and a half went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..

 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray where do you get the energy from? Didn't you come already?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another hour and a half went by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I've never cum this hard before...ouuuuuuuuuu" she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned silently...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...

"Donnie Ray,I swear ..I love you, but you're gonna kill me one day...cause me to go into cardiac arrest..." she joked and leaned over and kissed me...

I kissed her neck....She giggled...and gave me a big wet juicy kiss....

"Okay...that's enough....that's enough....I'm exhausted baby...Calm down before we wake my niece..." she said ,smiling...I ignored her and continued kissing her neck and her cheek and she continued giggling...I was completely spent though....but still very excited as Olivia could see...

"Oh My God....Do you ever get enough?" she said , slowly and softly rubbing my once again,rock hard erection..

"Do you?" I asked ,smiling salaciously....

"That's not a fair question." she said and kissed me..

Minutes later, Olivia straddled me and began to slowly move up and down....I might have been spent, but I was rock hard...

"Oh my god Donnie Ray, you really were missing me..." she exclaimed as we began to make sweet love once again...

"Three times? Ouuuuuuuu....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my goodness..ouuuuuu.." she said, smiling.....

Two hours went by like minutes...and Olivia began to climax again....Shaking....tears and sweat running down her face and holding on for dear life....I exploded myself minutes later......shaking my head back and forth and stiffening up...I held her for a few minutes before she climbed off of me and lay flat on her back,breathing heavily...She looked at me and smiled...

"Wow....you have to be tired at this point?" she said laughing...


"Yeah...I'm exhausted...."I confessed...




It was the first time Olivia and I had made love in a few days and it was good, intense and sweet loving..... Olivia nestled up under my arms and drifted off to sleep...In time ,I drifted off to sleep too. It was a nice long sleep.

II-



Later on that day at the Police Headquarters, Detective Bobby Grandon was sitting in his Lieutenant's office with ADA Lowell Jenson...

"Bobby...You have embarrassed the police department and me ....You had a suspect...A suspect mind you that had several alibis....Any first year detective could have ruled this guy out immediately...But you didn't even check out the obvious....Two city slicker lawyers who don't even live here, came down here and proved to be a better detective than you.Ah don't like surprises...I thought you had put this case to bed?" said Lowell Jenson...

"Sir..they had help....Their Private Investigator is none other than Donnie Ray Alexander, He used to be New Orleans Homicide...The snitch...Remember?" said Bobby..

"If not for that snitch as you call him..You wouldn't be a homicide detective and frankly you shouldn't be a homicide detective if the truth be known...You failed the detectives exam three times..We had to get you a tutor...And then you just barely passed..Since you've been here you had six open cases....They lingered so long, I had to assign other detectives to close them...I asked you to close one case...One case....And you screw the pooch with that...Had this man locked up for a month...And there was still other factors out there to be explored...Factors that you overlooked...Meanwhile, you manage to lose equipment that was loaned to us by the FBI in an unauthorized investigation of a non-factor...I've had it with you...As of now, you're being transferred to the harbor patrol.."said the Lieutenant...

"Nahhhhh, Nahhhhhhhhhhhh, Look...I can crack this case..Please...Please...Let me prove myself..." protested Bobby...

"Absolutely not...Detective Dwayne  Baptiste is on the case and after two days ,he's made more headway than you did in a month..." said ADA Lowell Jenson...

"He's got that Donnie Ray Alexander helping him...." protested Bobby..."He-He was just trying to get his dad off..He doesn't care about helping out." he whimpered...

"I don't give a damn why he's doing whatever...They're getting results...Report to the harbor tomorrow morning...Turn in your Gold shield...You'll get a new shield and a uniform....The only reason I don't boot you off the force is because I still feel a little loyalty to your old man.." said the Lieutenant...

"Lou please..Please..."said Bobby Grandon....

"Get out of here Bobby!!!...GET OUT!" he said ,slamming his fist on the table..

He looked at ADA Jenson...

"Now I gotta go meet with the Federallis....I don't feel like hearing their mouths."he said.

''Lieutenant"said Bobby weakly...

"Get out of here Bobby!!!...GET OUT! Just GET THE HELL OUT!!" he said ,slamming his fist on the table..

Bobby walked slowly out of the office...Even though the door was closed...Everyone had heard the shouting....All of the detectives held their heads down and pretended to be on the phone or looking at case files...The other uniformed officers all turned their heads...Bobby quietly made himself a cup of coffee and walked out of the squad room!

"His dad was such a great detective...What happened to him?" asked ADA Lowell Jenson.

"I don't know...Damn shame.....Waste of good sperm." said the Lieutenant.

III-


Detective Baptiste gave me a call...He told me that he thought he knew who the killer was....
I told him that I would be there soon...I brought Livy and Bev with me...

They were delighted to be coming along...Beverly hadn't heard us making love this morning...Liv would later tell me that Bev said to her...''Auntay...I joke a lot about hearing you and D.R. making love, but this week I've felt so sorry for you two...Not being able to do anything..because of the circumstances...I mean..At least Nelson isn't here...but it must be hard for you two lying next to each other and not being able to you know do anything.." she said. 

She had no idea what we had done in that bedroom early this morning...Nobody in the house did...

Olivia just smiled..."Well...we'll be home before we know it..." she said.

If only she knew...We had made up for three days in one night...We were still sleepy when we woke up and had our morning coffee...I felt depleted....And Della's fine breakfast of Grits and Shrimps and home made biscuits made us both want to go back to sleep...We just kept looking at each other and giggling as we sipped our tumblers of hot coffee.

"Next time we go away ,I'm going to see if Nelson can come with us." laughed Beverly...

"That would be nice for you.." laughed Olivia, smiling.

"It would keep you from uh being led into temptation huh?" I joked..

Beverly looked at me like she wanted to strangle me...Then she burst into laughter.

I met Detective Baptiste in front of the coffee shop..He handed three tumblers of hot coffee to me and the girls...They were quite impressed...He had a warrant and three uniformed officers with him..I was impressed with his thoroughness.

"Ladies!" he said,passing them both a tumbler of coffee..

"Thank You...That was sooo nice of you." said Olivia...

"That was sooo nice." said Beverly, smiling and batting her eyes...

He smiled gingerly at Beverly for a moment!


I looked at her and busted out laughing...So did Olivia...Beverly gave both of us the side eye....

"Dwayne...I'm reading the warrant...You sure on this?" I said ,ignoring Beverly.

"Yeah..We traced the anonymous phone call to this cell phone..." said Detective Baptiste...."Only the killer would have known there had been a murder...Everyone else in the building had been asleep and no one says that they made a call to the police.." he said.

We were outside the home of City Council President..Doug Stevens...We had interviewed the Mayor, The District Attorney and several others who said that he had in fact been with them when he said he was, which alibied him...

I could imagine his surprise when he answered the front door..

"Councilman Stevens can we come in?" said Detective Baptiste...

"Detective..What is this?" he said.

His wife Bonnie came to the front door also...She was pleasant and smiling..

"Hello guys, won't you come in?" she said.

We came in...

"Didn't you talk to the Mayor and the others? They told you where I was." he said.

"They certainly did sir.." said Detective Baptiste...

"I didn't kill Dr. Markland...." he said.

"No sir, You did not...We know that." said Detective Baptiste..

"Then why are you here?" he asked..

Detective Baptiste looked at Bonnie Stevens...

"You called the police at 2:58 am Mrs. Stevens...We traced the anonymous call to your cell phone..." he said calmly....

"Not only that...We found a witness...A drunken visitor...The man who stumbled out of his girlfriend's apartment, just as you were leaving....He said you had your hair in a ponytail, was wearing black tights and a matching top and a New Orleans Saints Baseball cap...and Black aviator shades..You made that call...It was from your phone...No one else knew she was dead at the time. And you had no business being in that building that time of morning..."he said.

Council President Doug Stevens retorted...."This is outrageous...You're accusing my wife of murder?? Bonnie don't say another word...I'll get our attorney...This is outrageous!" he shouted..

"Outrageous Doug? Outrageous??  I'll tell you what was outrageous...Me finding panties and bras in my car under the seats...that belonged to other women...That's outrageous...Me finding lipstick on your shirt collars...dried semen on your boxer shorts...You telling me that you were going to stop your cheating and that you were going to get help....You seeing a sex therapist and me finding out that you were sleeping with her...THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS YOU COCK HOUND!!!  I CUT HER THROAT AND IF YOU HAD BEEN THERE...I WOULD HAVE CUT YOUR PENIS  OFF!!! I WOULD HAVE CUT IT OFFF!!!" she yelled and then began to cry...

"Bonnie Stevens....turn around...You're under arrest for the murder of Dr. Veronica Markland...From this point on ,you have the right to remain silent...Anything you say can and will be used against you...You have a right to an attorney....If you don't have one, one will be provided to you...Do you understand these rights?" said Detective Baptiste...

"Yes. I was tired of the cheating, tired of the lying...He was making me look like a fool...He slept with my sister and one of my cousins for crying out loud and tried to sleep with my step mother...She had to fight off his advances on at least two occassions....you don't know what I was going through...He's the most dis-respectful man I know...He slept with one of my girlfriends....He just couldn't keep it in his pants...I was giving it to him three times a day sometimes...He was insatiable.." she said soberly as the police officers listened and looked at Doug Stevens ,who looked like he'd drank a can of paint.


Detective Baptiste  motioned to one of the officers...

"Hook her up." he said.

They hand cuffed her and walked her out...

City Council President Doug Stevens stood there with his mouth open...saying nothing..Olivia looked at him like she wanted to strangle him...
We walked outside....I shook Detective Baptiste's hand...

''Well Detective...Thank You for helping to clear my father's name." I said.

 "Your initial investigation saved me a lot of leg work...I'm in your debt.." he said and shook my hand...

He kind of stole a look at Beverly...
''Uhh Your niece told me the other day when I drove her to rent that car that she  has a boyfriend back home  and I told her that I'm engaged to be married in about a month" he said.

"Yeah man..." I said..

"She's hella cute though...If  I wasn't engaged I'd  uh..........Oh well, no need in speculating about what can't be.." he sighed and smiled..

"Yeah if only...For what it's worth..She thought you were cute too." I said.

He smiled..

"Well uh,ahhh, I'd better be goin...It was nice meeting you folks.." he said as he waved and got in his car and pulled off...

Beverly walked over to me....

"I saw him kind of looking at me...What did he say D.R.?" she asked.

"He said that he thought you were cute and that if he wasn't engaged..."I said.

She punched my shoulder...

"Oh stop it D.R." she said laughing...

"No Bev, that is what he said....He thought you were hella cute to use his words.." I said.

Her eyes lit up...

"Wowww! That's somethin...I told him about Nelson and he told me about him and the coroner...He's a real nice guy...Gentelmanly...Like you.....But I do have a man, a good man...And I miss him."she said.

''I know you do....Well we are headed home tomorrow morning.."I said.

"I'm glad...Nelson has got me kind of spoiled." she said.

"Sprung would be the proper verb." I said.

Beverly leaned up against my shoulder...

''Yeah...That too..Who would've thought that that would ever happen?" she said, smiling. "Just like Auntay has you sprung!" she laughed.

"Point taken." I said.

Olivia stood at the curb...

"That poor woman...I went through the same thing with Elwood...I know how she must have felt...If we were in Philly,I would have offered to represent her.." she said.

"But we are not..We are going home tomorrow." I said.

 Olivia put her arms around me and gave me a wet juicy kiss..

"Let's go get some food and drinks guys."said Beverly.

"Best idea I've heard all day." I said.




IV-
The next day, Olivia, Beverly and I were joined at the airport by My father and his fiance, Cora Sample, My sister, Della, her husband,my niece and my nephew...

There was hugs and kisses and tears....

"Ohh Olivia girl, I hate to see you all go...We've really enjoyed you,Bev and even my stubborn brother she said ,hugging them and kissing me on the cheek and hugging me for a long time..

"Next time we come ,it won't be under the same circumstances." said Olivia..

"I hear that...Thank you so much for getting my father out of that jam." she said.

"It was my pleasure." she said.

"When are you gonna visit us again cousin Beverly?" asked my niece and nephew..


"Awww, Maybe we'll all come down for Christmas.." she said, hugging and kissing them both...

My father walked up to me ..He had two boxes...

"This is for your wife and Ms. Beverly...I owe you a gift son." he said.

"Don't worry about it pop...I'm just glad you're free.." I said.

"Me too!"he said...We both busted out laughing....

He hugged Olivia...


"Come here girl...It was a pleasure meeting you...I'm not only reunited with my son...but I got another daughter....And a smart one who has taught me a lot." he said passing her his box.

"Ohhhh you didn't have to do this...."laughed Olivia..."But you have to come to Philly and visit us...

"Oh I plan to." he said..

"Come here Bev, this is for you..He said and hugged her and spun her around...


She laughed and giggled like a small child...

"Put me down, Put me down J.R...You soo crazy." she squealed...

"Tell that boyfriend of yours he better do right by you." he said..

"He does...He does.." she laughed..

Willie "Sweet Dick" Jenkins walked up just then...

"I couldn't let you good folks go without saying goodbye...Tell Mabel and the girls,I'll be back in about a month....." he said..He hugged Olivia and Beverly and looked at me

"You're a good boy Donnie Ray...Any man would be proud to have a son like you."he said.

"Amen to that." said my father...

I smiled and embraced both men and then the three of us boarded our flight for Philadelphia...

EPILOUGE:



City Council President,Doug Stevens resigned from his position....He was back in sex addiction therapy...He was doing good for six months....His therapist was a man, Dr. Virgil Patience...

One night Dr. Patience came home from work only to find Doug Stevens and his wife,Mabel Patience in the living room on the floor making passionate love...He went to the foyer and got a gun and shot Doug Stevens dead right there in the living room...

He then shot and killed his wife and put the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger...It was a big story and made national news... What a mess!

His wife, Bonnie Stevens was sentenced to ten years for manslaughter and released after serving seven years.

************************************************************************

When we arrived in Philadelphia ,three hours later, both Josie Boyd and Nelson were waiting for us...



Josie hugged us and helped us put our luggage in the van....

Beverly and Nelson were standing by his car kissing passionately...



"I missed you sooo much girl." he said.

"I missed you tooo baby." she said..

"Get a room you two." said Olivia...Josie and I high fived and cracked up.

''We plan to Auntay!" laughed Beverly in between more kisses with Nelson...


Almost on cue...Olivia turned and gave me a passionate kiss that would rival Beverly and Nelson...

She whispered in my ear...

"Bev and Nelson are going to his place...Which is good...We can go home and scream and moan as loud as we want..."She said...

I smiled sheepishly...

Josie spoke up...

"You guys got out of New Orleans just in the nick of time...There was a shooting there." she said.

"What? " we said...

"Yeah...it was on the news....Early this morning...some disgruntled cop shot up a house...Thank Goodness the house was empty....When Police arrived...He aimed at them and they were forced to take him out..." she said.

She picked up her tablet and went on CNN....The story was right there...

"A disgruntled New Orleans Harbor Patrol Cop , who was angry at being demoted from detective shot up an empty house earlier today....When fellow cops arrived to disarm him...He opened fire on them...They returned the fire and killed him...The disgruntled shooter has been identified as Bobby Grandon, son of a disgraced former Homicide Lieutenant, now serving a sentence in the federal prison system." It read....

I wasn't too surprised..I didn't let the news of that bother me too much....

That afternoon outside of Nelson's apartment you could hear the sounds of him and Beverly making sweet love....
 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."moaned Beverly

"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."moaned Nelson ,who still couldn't believe his good fortune.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Beverly, Beverly ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Ohhhhhhh Nelson...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuu, you hittin mamas spots..ohhhhhhhhhhh"

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've wanted you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesus ..I've wanted you sooo bad....I've been sooo crazy these past two weeks , arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."screamed Nelson..

"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Nelson..ouuuuuu..Nelson....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he cried out!

"I love you so much Nelson!" she found herself saying...

And outside of our house...You could hear that Olivia and I were doing the same....
 ''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned... 

She was so moist, so soft...I was losing my mind once again.......

"Oh my god Olivia....I love you sooo much.." I yelled..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love you too Mistah Alexandahhhh,Ohhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

All in All,it was a good trip...but it was even better to be back home! Away from all of the mayhem!  For a time anyway......


11 comments:

Toni said...

WOW! Is all I have to say...A lot happened in this story!

Angie B. said...

Damnnnnn! You packed a lot in this story...Talk about cleaning house!

Sunflower said...

Little drops of mayhem all through this...Incredible finale!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND HURLING MAD PANTIES AT YOU!

Vanessa said...

Those sex scenes made me want to throw MY PANTIES!LOL!

Lisa said...

A lot went on in this one....Donnie Ray was like a hurricane...He came and left a lot in his wake...The city council
PResident's wife went to jail,The city council President gets murdered himself and that goofy cop got himself shot to death!
WOW!

Halo said...

Sex and Violence....This story was loaded with it..but still a satisfying story.

Cheryl said...

I hate to admit this...but I felt like throwing my panties up in the air when I read this...But I didn't.

Brenda said...

This was a good story...Very sexual...Very violent ends for some of the charactors too!

Turned Up said...

This story got me a little warm!

Turned Up said...

"Mister Alexander...Do you have something naughty on your mind?" asked Olivia jokingly..

"I guess you can uh tell huh?" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers.." she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

What a leading question...She knew good and darn well what he had in mind....

Got me over here just as warm as can be...