Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tijuana Marriage


It was late...I leafed through some files in our bedroom, While Olivia sat at a desk looking at her laptop computer...I got up and walked over to her and put my arms around her...She was wearing a frilly pink nightie that came down just a little below her waistline...Her sexy brown legs were curled up in the chair...

I kissed her softly...She rubbed my arms...

"Ummmm, that feels good." she said and smiled..

I pulled her over to me and kissed her passionately for a few minutes... She smiled at me...

"Judge Corley said that you look at me like you want to rip my clothes off...Please don't rip this lingerie off of me..It was pretty expensive..I bought it from Bridget's store..Lady Chatterlies Lover" she joked.
"It does the trick...It gets the right reaction out of me.." I said...Kissing her some more..

"Ummmmmm, glad you like it." she said
She allowed her soft fingers to run down my leg and feel my now engorged erection....

She looked at me with mock surprise...


"My goodness Mistah Alexander." she said.

"Are you grateful? Judge Corley said you should also be grateful.." I said in between kisses..

"Very Grateful.." she said, continuing to kiss me...

 I kissed Olivia's soft lips, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly and continuing to softly stroke my throbbing penis......I eased her panties off of her and layed her across the bed....

I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her vey slowly...She swooned and turned her head in both directions and stretched her arms toward the sky and then allowed them to rest around my neck...I wanted to savor this experience, So I took my time...I made slow, steady sweet love to Olivia ...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhh Donnie Rayyyyyyy...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I love you sooooooooooooo much..." she said.

"Livy...Ohhhhhhhhhhh god...I love you too." I moaned.

''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...I didn't intend to stop...

I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....

Our bed began to squeak....I had moved the bed so that the headboard didn't slam into the wall....

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to four hours... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....We kissed like that for about ten minutes...Moaning and cooing..I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

"I don't know how you manage this...Oh My goodness.."she said.

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "I moaned...

"I see..." she said....opening her mouth ,but having no sound come out....

She was so moist, so soft...I was losing my mind once again.......

"Oh my god Olivia....I love you sooo much.." I yelled...I was surprised at how freely I just said that!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love you too Mistah Alexandahhhh,Ohhhhhhhhh.." she moaned...

I hoped Beverly was out...We had to find a way to cushion the noises we made when we were making love...

We both climaxed in a crescendo of passion...breathing heavy, holding each other tightly and sweating profusely.....

We dozed off to sleep in each others arms...



II-


We were sleeping so soundly that we didn't hear Beverly knocking on the door....Well not at first anyway...

I got up, tossed on some trousers and a shirt and answered the door..


"Heyy, what's goin on?" I asked...Wincing at the thought of her teasing us about the noise we made in the bed...

"Donnie Ray, Auntay...Get up...It's Judge Corley...He's dead!!!" she said.

By now Olivia had awakened...


''What? Juanita, Dead??" she said..still half asleep...

"Noooo...Not her!!...her ex-husband...Calvin Corley...The Supreme Court Judge!!!..He was in some kind of car accident out on the interstate...." said Beverly...

"Oh My God...We just saw him the day before yesterday..." said Olivia.


'Wowww...." I said.

"It just happened...." she said.

''How do you know about this so soon...?" I asked.

"Nelson called me..He and Chance Howard were coming from Harrisburg last night...They saw the whole thing...It just happened a few hours ago.." she said.

"Wow." I said..

"We should get dressed and at least go see about Juanita this morning." said Olivia..


"You mean you guys still have the energy to go out after last night?" asked Beverly snickering....She'd heard us...Olivia blushed like crazy!!!!Yes..I definitely had to do something about the walls, the bed and keeping that window closed.

III-
We sat in Judge Juanita Corley's beautiful apartment and had coffee and tea with her..She was hardly mourning...She was however reflective...

''Wow...if I had just waited a few days...I'd still be married to him and still have an inheritance maybe..."she mused and smiled...

"You know Juanita...Just out of curiosity..We ought to look at his will...Who knows....Maybe he did leave you something." said Olivia..

She scoffed at that...

"HAH! I doubt that...It's been ten years...He probably left it all to his new wife..." she said.

"You know....speaking on that...He mentioned something the other day about remarrying...If he was still technically married to you until a few days ago...His marriage to this girl was null and void...That means that at the time of his death...He wasn't legally married to her and she may have no claim to any money from him..." said Beverly...

Judge Juanita Corley's eyes lit up...She smiled at Beverly....

"My Lord...This one here is going to be a great attorney one day.....She's as smart as a whip...Just like her auntie...." she said looking at Olivia with approval.

Olivia beamed with pride...


"And just as a precaution....I'm going to call the Authorities in Tiajuana and find out if that marriage was legit.." I said.

"He got married in Tijuana?" asked Juanita Corley..

"Yeah..a couple of years ago.."I said.

"He ought to know better than that...Those officials are so corrupt, they probably took his money and are still laughing.." said Juanita...

Olivia and Bev cracked up laughing..


We turned the news on ...There it was ...the automobile accident that claimed the life of State supreme court Judge Calvin Corley...

"Ouuu, that's a bad wreck!'' said Olivia...

While we watched the news....His grieving widow, 28 year old Tara Walker appeared....She was putting on a real show...It all at once seemed too good to be true...Crying as if on cue for the cameras....and then getting herself together on cue and mugging for other interviews on the tabloid shows....

I don't know what it was...The ex-Homicide cop in me...but I smelled a rat...A mighty big rat.

I got up...
"Ladies...If you can excuse me...I've got some things I want to run down..." I said... " I texted Josie...She'll pick you guys up and take you home...I need to check some things out." I continued...

"I'll see you tonight?" asked Olivia...

"Of course.." I said and pulled her to me and gave her a very slow and sensuous kiss...

Judge Corley laughed..."Oh My..."

Beverly shook her head..
"And this goes on twenty four seven, kiss,kiss,kiss.." she joked...

"Oh,I think they're cute, He loves your auntie.." she said.

"I know."laughed Beverly.

III-

I contacted my friend, Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor.. I told him of my suspicions and he and I went to survey the wreckage...

''Hazel and Sharon told me that you used to be Murder Police down in the Big Easy Donnie Ray...I can tell, you got that cop's nose for suspicion...You suspect everything right?" laughed Duke as we looked over the car..

"Yeah man....I was just with this guy a few days ago..."I said.

"Yeah?" he asked...

"Yeah...My wife's client was his estranged wife, Judge Juanita Corley." I said.

"Judge Corley....We used to call her "Hard Candy Corley...She made not only criminals, but Defense Attorneys and Prosecutors cry...ADA Keith Wallace said he hated being in her courtroom..."laughed Duke.

"Well she was seperated from this guy for ten years...just got around to getting a divorce."I said.

"Let me guess...He signed without an argument..." said Duke..

I busted out laughing...

"Yeah man...but she's really different outside of court.."I said.


"Oh I've seen her...Built like a ship...I always told Tyriq and Keith Wallace...It's a shame a woman with a body like that was such a cold fish..." said Duke...

I laughed...

''I suspect you'll see a change in her." I said.

''She's gettin some work? Somebody is puttin the thing to her?" asked Duke.

"I aint sayin nothin..." I said and we both laughed and continued examining the car...

"Look here....Your hunch was right Donnie Ray...This car was tampered with...This was no accident...This was murder!!!" He said.. ''And a shoddy job too!"he continued...He called some CSI guys over...

"Go Over this car for prints....Get back to me." he said.

"We on it Duke." they said.

He shook my hand...

"Good pull Donnie Ray...We wouldn't have even thought to look...You got anything else? " he said.

"No ,not yet...but I'll call you if I do." I said.

I next called officials in Tijuana and got them to email me the marriage certificate of Calvin Corley and his "wife'' Tara Walker...

What they emailed me back was not a surprise...The people who married them were unlicensed hustlers and since he was still legally married to Juanita until two days ago...Tara was never his legal wife and had no claim to his money...

IV-

Olivia texted me that she was at Aqua Bar with Beverly and Nelson...I met them there and told them my findings....

''Wow...Murder?? Got any suspects Detective?" asked Olivia seductively, batting her eyes and laughing...

"That's the job of the Philly P.D.  But one thing is for sure...This Tara person is not his wife and we can prove it..We just have to see that Will and find out if anything was left for Juanita."I said.
Beverly looked at us both...
"You know this case has really spiraled all over the place...We started out just being told to file a paternity suit and to locate the father...We have now assisted her in a divorce and we are now trying to find out if her husband..Who she didn't bother to tell us about in the first place mind you has left her any money after he has apparently been murdered.." she said.

"That's more money for us baby and if we do good...Perhaps Judge Corley will send more clients our way..It's a win win baby." said Olivia...

"Your Auntay is right Beverly." I said.


Our drinks arrived...And so did Nelson, back from the bar where he ordered them....


''Drinks are here guys...Look at this one I got...It's called a Tijuana Marriage. A new drink" He said.

"Only my baby would come up with a drink like that" said Beverly ,kissing Nelson on the cheek...

Olivia and I looked at each other and cracked up laughing...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


3 comments:

Toni said...

Divorce,Paternity,Murder!!! WoW this one has got it all!

Angie B. said...

Started out with a paternity case,then it became a search for the father, then a divorce case and now possibly a murder...WOW! This story is all over the damn map..But I love it!

Anonymous said...

Throwing my panties! That's all I can say!