Monday, September 1, 2014

Sweet Dreams Baby


The boxes of Chinese take out sat on the conference room table in our office...It smelled delicious....It was from Chinese Bob's....My wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace gave me a big kiss in the lips...

"Ohhh thank you honey bunny...we were all famished after cracking that last case...How did you know?" she said..
"Know what? I didn't order this...I didn't." I said....

''You didn't? It's got our names on it...Each container..." she said,.

''Beats me...Maybe Boss lady ordered it." I said.

''No...Not me..I don't have deep pockets like that, moneybags....I thought you ordered it." said Sissy, smiling as she picked up the chop sticks and dug in...


''Who cares which one of you ordered it...It's here...It's got our names on it...and it smells great...I say let's eat"said Detective Tyriq Pile , who along with his wife, Detective Sirena Pile and his best friend, Detective Edwin ''Duke"Baylor began to dig into the good food..
"Wow...This is incredible...If you didn't buy it Keith and Boss Lady didn't buy it, then who sprang for it?" asked Tyriq's wife, Detective Sirena Pile..
"We got fans out there...We crack difficult cases..We save lives...We avenge the dead...There might be a TV series about us one day...The Murder Police" joked Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor..
"Hey Duke...Save some for us man...." said Detective James "Jimmy" Barlow, who had entered the room with Detective Tony Hopkins..

''Relax Junior...There's plenty food...but you guys better hurry up." laughed Duke.
''Damnnnnnnnn..What a spread." said Hop...."This is easily over $50.00 bucks..." he added...
''Smells great.." said FBI Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins, Hop's wife and our friend...who had entered with our brilliant forensic investigator and Duke Baylor's wife, Dr. Hazel Hunter -Baylor..
"Mmmmm Yummy." said Hazel...

''Come on and have some...There is enough for you two...Tell those three uniforms to come on in here too." said Sissy.
The food was great, and Hop was right it was close to $50.00 worth of food and with the sodas...Close to $60.00...Who spent that kind of money on us? I wondered as we chowed down...

''Whoever our benefactor is...They saved us all some money today." said my wife Carlotta...
Just then...the phone in Sissy's office rang....

"Who could be calling me now?  I just finished eating...I wanted to stretch out and take a nap.." she joked..

"You got that itis Boss Lady?" laughed Tyriq..
''After a meal like this...You don't?" she joked.

''Yeah, but I can't admit to it..."joked Tyriq....

We all busted out laughing...

II-

"Lt. Sissy Van Buren, Homicide" she answered...


''Helllooooooooo baby...Did you and your detectives enjoy the lunch I sent you?" came a mysterious voice.

"Uhh yes...Who is this...Do I know you?" asked Sissy...

"You did at one time, but I know you...Did you enjoy the food?" came the voice...

"Yes, We all did...Thank you very much..." said Sissy..." I know you, you said?" said Sissy.

"You did and you owe me...You owe me your luscious body...You owe me the pleasure of experiencing you....in the bed.....I'll bet you didn't enjoy that food half as much as I enjoyed watching you and your man make love early this morning..hahahahahahahahaahaha. That should have been me..Making love to you like that...." came the voice....

''Who are you? I don't know you...You don't sound familiar at all... And I don't owe you anything...Anybody I  owed anything like that has already gotten it..believe that." said Sissy..

"You owed me and I didn't get it...You'll know just who I am sexy lady,In due time Sissy...In due time...That should of been me you know...Going inside you, coming out...Kissing your neck...Kissing your sweet lips...slipping your panties off, unbuckling your bra...yessssss...That should have been me..." came the voice..

Sissy motioned for Jimmy to put a trace on the call...At the time none of us was aware of the conversation being held..
"I can tell you what you were wearing yesterday...A tight grey skirt, a white blouse with a black lace bra...and matching black lace bikini panties...I saw you and him...I saw you....By now you're probably trying to trace this call...It won't matter....but check this out Sissy..."came the voice..

Sissy heard a blood curdling scream and then heard three gunshots!!!!!!....

"That unfortunately was a young woman I abducted..You'll be getting a call soon.....I hope you enjoyed the meal...I really do support my local police...Bye now..oh and ...Sweet Dreams Baby!" came the voice.

Sissy looked like she'd seen a ghost...

"Oh My God...I believe our caller just murdered someone..." she said.

"What?" said Carlotta...

"He , he said that he sent the food...and, and,and that he just killed Someone..." said Sissy who sat down in her chair and looked very frail, very weak, very afraid....I had never seen her look like this before.

III-
We found the girl's body!!!!!...In a West Philadelphia neighborhood...What made it strange was this was a caucasion female in a predominately black neighborhood....We found her in an abandoned house...

I stood with Sissy...I had my arm around her...She was visibly shaken..
 "Ohh My God...Ohh My Dear God." said Sissy....

''It's going to be alright Sissy." I said.

''Oh My God...I-I-I can't believe this." she said.



 Carlotta, Tyriq and Duke examined the body...
"It's a white female...She looks about 24 or 25 years old..Cause of death was three gunshot wounds to the head.." said Carlotta.

"We found what looks like the murder weapon in this plastic bag... a. 45...glock! "The serial number has been filed off of it and it smells like bleach...which means no prints or DNA or trace evidence.."said Tyriq..

"Hmmm, I did find a strand of reddish brown hair near the body...it's small, but it might be something." said Duke..

"Let me bag that...I can get DNA from it..She doesn't appear to have been sexually assaulted..From the body temperature..She's been dead about two hours.."said Hazel..
Jimmy walked over to us...

"That trace led me to this phone...It's a burner phone...Drug dealers use it...They steal em and use the remaining time on it until the owner destroys the sim card...This phone is done."said Jimmy...

Sirena and Hop drove up just then...They spoke to the uniforms and surveyed the area...Then they walked over to us...

''We went by your house with a sweep team...We found these playthings boss lady..."said Sirena showing Sissy micro cameras and listening devices..

"This is high grade stuff boss lady...The kind the government uses...I'm going to run this by Sharon....He's been in your house and he's been watching your every private move..."said Hop....

"Oh My God!" said Sissy....

"Boss Lady, who is this? Some old boyfriend? Some guy you put in prison?" asked Carlotta..

''I don't know...He says I used to know him...I used to know a lot of guys....If we cross out my ex-husband and Rollie Rollerson...Who do we have? It's not like I've been a social butterfly." said Sissy...

Hazel,Carlotta and Sirena gave Sissy the side eye....

"Boss Lady..Come on now...You've got more male admirers than the three of us put together." said Hazel laughing..

"We have Captain Ed Cantrell, Rollie Rollerson, Cat Daddy, just to name a few." said Carlotta...

"And that guy that did the plumbing in that building where Kevin's wife found the dead body..That freak that we arrested who nailed the girl to the ceiling...wow...and the list goes on."laughed Sirena..

"Most are safely behind bars or beyond reproach...This wasn't Ed Cantrell or Rollie Rollerson, I know their voices."said Sissy, finally smiling..

''Siss, what about that guy you used to date who worked over in Special Investigations.. Detective Roker." asked Duke..

"Rodney "Hot Rod" Roker.???You dated him??" asked Tyriq..

"He was nice..At least to me...That was over years ago...I doubt that he could put this together...Something like this.." said Sissy..
''What about my friend...ADA Louis Walker?? We double dated once...He was really into you and then you two just fizzled out." I said.
"Yeah, that was him alright...Fizzled out..More talk than action."smirked Sissy..
Hazel ,Carlotta and Sirena giggled..

''No...This is somebody else...This feels like somebody else...and yet...not anybody that I know..but he swears I used to know him...He kept saying that I owed him." said Sissy
as we all stood there baffled.

"I found her pocketbook and her drivers license...Her name is Amy...Amy Radcliff...She's twenty five and she lives in Fox Chase." said Carlotta.

''So what's she doing down here in West Philly?" asked Jimmy.

"She could have been snatched from somewhere and brought here to throw us off."said Tyriq...

"Well first things first...I'm calling in a team...My guys..They are going to sweep your house again Siss and then I'm going to have two two man plains clothes details on the front and the back of your house and on both ends of the streets..These guys are good...You won't even know that they are there unless something goes down." said Duke.

"Me, Rico and Jimmy are going to look up that girl's next of kin, talk to her friends, check her financials and try to reconstruct her last day of life."said Carlotta..

"Yeah, we are going to see if maybe she had a connection to this freak." said Tyriq..

''Don't worry lou, we'll get to the bottom of this." said Jimmy.

"Okay guys,let's release this body...Maybe, just maybe I'll uncover some trace evidence.."said Hazel.

"I'm going to show this spyware to Sharon...See if she can track it down..." said Hop...

"I've got uniforms canvassing this neighborhood and I'm going to talk to people around here,see if anybody saw anything or anyone and check traffic cams, Atm cams and crime stopper cams with a ten mile radius..Something might shake loose." said Sirena...

Sissy smiled wryly..
''Wow..I knew it was too good to be true..Three weeks of peace and tranquility, almost boredom and this happens.."said Sissy.
"That's why they pay us the big bucks...Hey look..where is Eddie C?" I asked.

"He left town this morning..He and Deacons Basil Robinson and Larry Weatherford accompanied Pastor Struthers to Dallas for some kind of Baptist convention...They'll be back in three days.."she said.

''Don't stay in that house by yourself..We'll drop you home...Pack a few things and come stay with us..We have plenty of room..."said Carlotta.

Sissy looked at me..

"Are you sure?" she said.

"Of course...Come on Sissy..You're family." I said...

"Ohhh Okay...I don't feel like being in that house alone tonight anyway...Let's get out of here...Thanks guys...I'll see you in the morning."said Sissy.
We watched as the body was removed....


Soon the crowds, The Police, The CSI and The people from the M.E.'s office all dispersed as did we...


Night time was upon us...

IV-


Being in the house with both Sissy and my wife Carlotta was more temptation than any man should have to stand...Two gorgeous women ,walking around in their night clothes was like my wildest fantasy...Carlotta and I settled in and went to sleep...Sissy settled in ,in the room down the hall...

Sometime around 3:00 am ,Sissy's cell phone rang...

She picked it up..

"Hello." she said.

''Hellllloooo baby..You sure sound sexy when you're just waking up....So you're not at home tonight eh?  I see you have a team of plain clothes guys surrounding your house and you had a sweep team in there huh? Very good...but I know where you are....Shame I can't see you...What are you wearing right now?" came the same mysterious voice.

''Who are you? What do you want?" said Sissy.

''I want you..I want to be inside you.......I want to playyyy with you....I wanna taste youu...ummmmmmmmmmm,ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh....oh my god you are sooo sexy...You should have opened that trenchcoat you had on today...So I could see what you had on.....Ummmmm, The game continues tomorrow gorgeous...Sweet Dreams Baby.Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha." came the voice..

A chill went through Sissy's spine.

TO BE CONTINUED-


16 comments:

Toni said...

Oh mY God this one is creepy!

Angie B. said...

This sent a chill through my spine!

Sunflower said...

I must admit...This one kind of had me feeling uneasy after I read it!

James Perkins said...

This story comes from a very demented place Mr. Keith! Very terrifying!Very good as usual!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Man, you start the month off with a real bent out of shape story..Love it!

Brenda said...

Nothing is more frightening that a serial killer...And this guy is one for the money...Can't wait until tomorrow!

Halo said...

WOW! Was all I could say after reading this!

Lisa said...

You went way out in left field with this one!

Vanessa said...

How do you think this stuff up? Glad you do..You keep us entertained.

Swaggie said...

Mannnnn, I'm lovin this...This guy is a stone perv!

Tate 2 said...

I'm not mad at him...Sissy is a fox...I'm bettin a lot of guys in the precinct want to get up close and personal with her...

Cheryl said...

You guys need to stop! LOL! Poor Sissy,Last year she was fighting off Rollie Rollerson's advances and then Ed Cantrell and now a homicidal maniac! She does seem to fend off a lot of thirsty males,from criminal suspects to just plain working guys...Eddie C. had better lock her down and take her off the market!

Turned Up said...

I'm sittin over here kind of turned on!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties at the computer screen...This was kind of erotic...

Brenda said...

@Anonymous- Everything is kind of erotic to you!

Tate 2 said...

@LMAO at the last two comments!