Monday, September 29, 2014

Mindy

 Carlotta and I were at Mulberry Street, The rooftop bar and night club....It was the last rooftop party of the season....and to our surprise...There was a Dominican band performing that night....

Carlotta was wearing that super short leather mini skirt that she had modeled for me a few months ago....She looked hot...A lot of men were snapping their necks looking at her as she danced and walked by...

My wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez Wallace is an excellent dancer...and I have to admit...I was snapping my neck watching her dance...

I am Assistant District Attorney, Keith Wallace... Tonight , my wife and I were enjoying ourselves...We weren't on a case of any type...Hadn't been for awhile..So we had no idea that tonight's events would lead to yet another strange case...

Carlotta pulled me on the dance floor....

"Come on Papi....they are playing my song....It's Raggaeton...Let me show you how to do the pero'(Dog)" she said.

She began dancing on me ,easing her butt against me...and slowly grinding to the music...

I joined her and the two of us were joined by others doing the same type of  dance...

It looked so salacious...That I was getting aroused....A fact that was not lost on my wife...


"Aye Mios Dios Papi......My goodness.." laughed Carlotta as she continued to dance...She turned toward me and we began to do a slow two step....

"I have gotten you too aroused...calm down..."she said as we began to sway with the music...

I pulled her to me and kissed her slowly....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu, now you have gotten me aroused..." she joked and busted out laughing as we continued to dance...

The night was going good...We stopped dancing and we walked over to our table...

We ordered several drinks....

"You having a good time tonight babes?" I asked.

Carlotta leaned over and gave me a wet ,sloppy kiss...

"I am always having a good time when I am with you." she said laughing...

Just then, her smile faded....

"Something wrong? I asked...

 A pretty Latina woman was laughing and talking to a group of men at the bar.....


 "Something wrong babes?" I said.

Carlotta's whole mood changed...
"She is what's wrong!" snarled Carlotta...

It was the latina woman at the bar...

"You know her?" I asked.

"Yes...that is Eva Dominguez...I told you about her..." she said.

"She took Mickey Lolo from you." I said.

"No..She started dating him after we broke up...She didn't take him from me..She couldn't." said Carlotta..

"Oh." I said.

Carlotta smiled again, which made me happier...Then she sat on my lap and gave me the slowest,softest,sexiest kiss I'd had to date...

"WOW! What was that for?" I said.


"Because for the most part, you remember what I tell you...That was close enough...I told you that story a long time ago...but you remembered...." she said.

I smiled...

"Hmmm,let me think of some more things I remember." I said...

Carlotta laughed...

"Silly...you are soo horny...." she said and kissed me again..

Eva walked over to us...

"Carlotta is that you?" she said...

Carlotta looked up....

"Hello Eva" she said....

"And who is this? ...Ohhhhh, wedding bands...This is your husband...."she said smiling at me.

"Yes it is.." she said...

"Nice......How is your sister and your cousin doing?" she asked.

"She's doing well...Carmen and Mercedes live in Puerto Rico with my dad..." she said.

"And you stayed here huh?  I heard you're a detective...In fact..I know you are...Homicide right? You caught the guys who killed Mickey Lolo.....I always meant to thank you for that...and you helped put that damn Minolo Sennterro behind bars...Thank you again...." she said.

"It was my job..." said Carlotta..

"And you did it well....Mickey and I were off and on...At the time he went missing...I was pregnant with Minolo's baby....Mickey thought it was his...I had a miscarriage  soon afterwords....and then Minolo was sent to prison...Just as well,I didn't want to have his baby anyway...I only slept with Minolo because Mickey started neglecting me." she said.

In all this ,I kept wondering why she was telling us all this...but then the answer was obvious...she was drunk....

"Well thank you again...We both are better off without either of them....That's my new man over there..Vallejo Juarez....We just got engaged recently...We've been seeing each other off and on for about a year." she said...




 "Vallejo Juarez...He's a major distributor and importer...Mainly of Rum." said Carlotta.

"Yes and he just bought a club here in the city..."said Eva..

"Wowww...Nice catch!" said Carlotta...

"Heyyy, you didn't do so bad yourself..." she said eyeing me and smiling salaciously...

The two women laughed...

"So nice to see you again Carlotta...and thanks again for everything that you do." she said.

"You're welcome mami."said Carlotta..

And the two women embraced...

I smiled and shook my head...

Women!

II-

 The night wore on...We continued to dance and party....Carlotta really looked like she was having a great time...

Carlotta took my hand and walked me in the back, near the restrooms....This was right off the rooftop and very dark...The only light was from the exit signs...I always wondered why it was soo dark back here...

She pulled me toward her and began to softly kiss me ...I put my arms around her and began to kiss her too.. I had her up against the wall, kissing her...I was kissing her neck..her ears...her cheeks and her lips hungrily....

 I slipped my hands up her blouse and squeezed her breasts....She smiled and surprisingly didn't move them...I leaned her up against the wall...I continued kissing her...I had my hands under her skirt...We were still kissing, when we heard other people approaching...

We stopped, straightened ourselves up...It was Eva and Vallejo...They were kissing passionately as we had been and had fallen up against the wall..We smiled and walked past them...

"Let's go home baby." I said to Carlotta...

"I was getting ready to suggest that..." said Carlotta..

I paid the tab and headed for the elevator...There were several couples in the elevator..




"I can't wait to get you home.." I said to Carlotta..

"We might not make it home." she said and winked...

It was definitely the Tequila...Carlotta was horny as was I...

It was best that we head home...I mused..Still checking her out in that hot leather mini skirt...

I pulled Carlotta to me and gave her the slowest ,most sensual kiss I could give her...

"Mmmmm Papi, you are getting me very excited...." she moaned...

"I've been excited.." I said, continuing to kiss her as we fell across the seat of my SUV..

''I know....I can tell..." moaned Carlotta as we lay there on the front seat,kissing like two teenagers...

"Come on...let's go home papi.." said Carlotta, as we broke our embrace and tried to get ourselves together...

We kept looking at each other and smiling at each other devilishly...Once in the SUV.....We looked around..There was no one near our SUV....I smiled at Carlotta

 She giggled like a school girl and I began kissing her like it was going out of style...

"I want some sugar from my sugar." I said  in between kisses.

"Ouuuuu, you are so baddd." she said....as I began deep throat kissing her......

"I knowww...that's what you love about me.." I said...

"Ummmmmmmm yes papi.....ouuuuuu.." she moaned as she returned my passion...

In between kisses, she continued to laugh....

I put my hands up her blouse and began squeezing her breasts tenderly and she pulled my zipper down and lightly fondled my now raging erection...

''We are going to get caught papi." she said.... in between kisses...

"I know..but I can't help myself." I said...

"Me neither...it's that Tequila.." she said.

We kissed and made out like that for about ten minutes...and finally we stopped...took some deep breaths and fixed our clothes...

"Ohhh, whewwww...wow...."I said..



"Let's calm down...we'll be home soon." she said ,fixing her hair..

Carlotta fixed her hair and her blouse...She looked at me and smiled..and rubbed my leg..

III-


The next morning.... Lt. Sissy Van Buren gave us a call..She was at a crime scene in the Mayfair section of the city...

 Sissy waved us over as we arrived...

"Heyy Siss, what'cha got?" I said as we walked past the Police stickers over to us...

She smiled..

"My My.Look at you two...Chica...you're glowing....You two had a good time last night.." she said.

"We danced all night...drank a lot of tequila...It's a miracle we are even here.."I said.

Carlotta smiled, but remained silent...
"That's all? Just danced and drank?" joked Sissy...

Carlotta just smiled giddily..Sissy knew the deal...

We wound up driving to an abandoned street ,parking under a tree..and making love in my SUV for about an hour and a half and then ,when we got home..We made love in the living room on the couch and the floor and finally in the bedroom......We were exhausted...

"Well anyway...we have a young woman...about your age Carlotta...She's caucasion, and the cause of death is asphixiation...We found her with a plastic bag over her head."said Sissy..

"Who caught the case?" asked Carlotta...

"Sirena and Hop, they're in the house now.."said Sissy..

Carlotta and I entered the house...a policeman walked us up to the bedroom where an attractive female was clad in black lace panties and a matching black lace bra...with a plastic bag over her head...

Sirena and Hazel were examining the body...they had on latex gloves..

"The neighbors said that she came in around 9:00 pm, with three girlfriends..but that the girls left around 11:00, None of them saw anyone else leave or enter...I find that strange...Our killer obviously arrived later,when most of these people were sleeping."said Sirena.
Hop was going through her cell phone...both of them!

"This phone was in her purse...It's got tons of calls to people....I found this phone hidden in her top drawer and it only has calls to one phone number...That's kind of odd." said Hop.

"We found a lot of prints here...I hope we can get some hits...Looking at this room, there was a terrific fight in here, several things are broken"said Hazel.
Duke had been one of Hop's mentors...He had taken to wearing a fedora like Duke's when he was on a case...

Sirena and his wife, FBI SAC,Sharon Hopkins had noticed this and had laughed about it...They called him "Duke Jr." behind his back.

It was nice how close those two had become....Sirena and her partner's wife. Just as Carlotta and Sirena had become close when she became Tyriq's partner..

Speaking of Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor...he was outside directing the uniforms to do a five mile radius search of residents and businesses...and to check trash and dumpsters....as well as traffic cams and ATM cams and Crime Stopper cams..
Detectives Tyriq Pile and James "Jimmy" Barlow drove up just then...



"Nothin like a Saturday morning Homicide"said Tyriq as he and some uniformed officers passed steaming hot tumblers of coffee to Sissy and the other detectives....

Jimmy was brought up to speed by some of the uniformed officers before he entered the dwelling..

He looked at the body and kneeled down to observe the body ,Carlotta eyed his suit....
 "Late Night huh?" she said,smiling.....

He blushed like crazy....He had on the same suit he had worn the day before...



"Angie and I went to Stoleys....and then Aqua Bar and uh then we went over her place and I uh  kind of spent the night...That's where I was when Boss Lady called.." he said..looking like a guilty suspect...

"I had a late night too....We went to Mulberry Street..I drank too much Tequila." she confessed...


"Wow! I'm amazed you're here." he said...

"You know me so well partner.." she giggled..

"Ouuuuu, you two are sooo bad..."laughed Sirena...who stood up....she'd heard the whole thing...She had surmised that both Carlotta and Jimmy not only had hangovers from drinking,but had serious love hangovers too...She just smiled...She knew the deal.


"She has two smartphones....This one is registered in her name....It has several calls she made...but this one....this one appears to be a burner phone...and like I said, it has only one number on it...and it has no name attached to it..I called it and it just kept on ringing.."said Hop..

"We gotta at least track down the known numbers first...."said Sirena...

"We got her drivers license here in her purse...Her name is Mindy Bridges...This is where she lives....and her car registration is here too..I'm guessing that that's her car downstairs...Rico is checking the car out..." said Duke..

Tyriq walked into the room just now...

"The CSI guys are dusting her car for prints...I found some condoms...A set of three, unused...and cosmetics...Outside of that, nothing out of the ordinary... Oh yeah,I found a couple of pay stubs....The kind you get when you have direct deposit that is just for your records...She works at Juarez Distillery and Distributors up in Northern Liberties." he said.

His wife, Detective Sirena Pile gave him the side eye...
"You and Duke always find something weird like panties, parts of a bra and condoms...I notice that."she said...

We all laughed...

"Who said anything about panties or parts of a bra?? I found condoms...She's a young girl...It's good that she has them on her..Just in case..." he said with faked innocence..

"Yes...just in case....Shame I didn't have em when I was single like her...Look at me now, got three of your babies." she said jokingly....

Tyriq shrugged....Sirena kissed him....

"Wouldn't have it any other way babes." she said.

"I know...Me neither.." said Tyriq confidently and grinned at his pretty wife.
Duke shook his head and laughed...So Did Sissy and I..

"Yall two..." he chuckled..

Sirena signaled for the M.E. guys to remove the body...

"Okay guys ,remove the body...." she said.

Carlotta looked at her friend...

"Looks like you may have an easy one here mami..." she said.

"I hope so...Me and my hubby haven't been out dancing in awhile..My Mom said she'd watch the kids tonight for us...I sure miss when you were single and bored and would come visit us.."joked Sirena...

Carlotta laughed...

"I was a mess then..."she said.

"I tried to hook you up and Rico used to say ''just leave Top alone...she's the best babysitter we have' "joked Sirena...

"Ouuuu..I'm going to kill him" joked Carlotta...

"That's okay...I'm happy for you...all booed up..Married and all..."laughed Sirena as the body was taken out...


Carlotta looked at me and said- "Rico said she worked at Juarez Distillery and Distributors...That's Vallejo Juarez's operation ....I know where that is.." she said.
"Pass that on to Sirena..She and Hop can run that down." said Sissy..


I peered at Sissy and smiled..

"Sooooo Boss Lady...How was your night?" I asked smiling sheepishly..
"Well unlike you young jet setters...I spent a quiet night at home with my honey." she said.


"Just sitting by the fireplace, watching a movie right?"said Carlotta with tongue in cheek.
"A fireplace Chica?  It's still 74 degrees outside.....And no..We weren't watching a movie...We uh might have made an interesting movie...." she said with a sly smile..

We busted out laughing...

Sissy then looked at Carlotta and I...She was being serious now....

"There was a murder just like this , some years ago...Same M.O....A plastic bag over the head of the woman ,causing asphixiation...." she said.
 "What? So we might have a serial killer on our hands?" asked Carlotta..

"Ohh no..no..Chica...nothing like that...The person that committed this crime is safely tucked away on death row...I closed that case myself..A man killed his wife for the insurance money...I'm just marveling at how simular the two murders are....Exact same particulars..." said Sissy.

"Sure you got the right guy Siss...or do we have a copycat?" I asked..

"We got the right guy...Fingerprints and DNA made the case and he confessed...But it was an obscure case...didn't make front pages....This has just got to be a co-incidence.."she said.

"Not too many co-incidences in our line of work Siss." I said.

"Yeah...I know...I'll be watching this one closely...Gotta see how this one turns out."she said.

Once again ...there was a murder...Another murder to be solved...

TO BE CONTINUED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AT YOU!!