Monday, December 22, 2014

Forever Came Today

PHILADELPHIA PA.  DECEMBER 28,2039

My phone rang, waking me up....It was 6:30 am....My phone's screen is 60 inches....Sometimes it's nice to be able to see who I'm talking to...Today was ehhhh, half and half...My ex-wife...Nyla was on the phone...She was completely nude...Which meant she was probably drunk as usual..Which is why she is my ex-wife...

She does however have a nice body...and she is very good in bed...Unfortunately....those things won't keep a marriage together...Those were probably the only nice things I could say about this woman...

The phone was ringing..It was her...I hit the on switch which activated the camera and allowed her to see me..

"Goooood morning Nate...Horny?" she asked..

"Nyla is it something you want?" I asked..

Excuse my manners...I'm Detective Nathaniel "Nate" Nellis....Today..is my first day in Homicide...Where the elite detectives reside...the best of the best...I was a patrolman for three years...took the detectives test and had the highest score in my class and then worked Narcotics and Vice for two years and Special Vicitims Unit...I have now moved up to where I wanted to be ...Homicide...Where the smartest detectives are....

I'm glad Nyla woke me up..but I have no time to be taunted by her today...

"What is it you want Nyla?" I asked again...

"You're a little late with that uh child support payment..." she said..

"Relax "I said...I walked over to my laptop and immediately wired the money to her account.  "It's done." I said.

She pouted...

"Awww...I was hoping...you'd stop by with the payment." she said.

"You know I don't carry cash." I said.  Most people don't...Our smartphones and in my case...my smartwatch had my Visa and Mastercard applications on it.. I bought most of my purchases via my watch and a scan....

The last time I visited Nyla, which was three months ago...She scanned the amount she needed from one of the apps on my smart watch...and then asked me for a few dollars more, which I gave her from my bank app.

''Where is our son?" I asked..

"Oh he's upstairs sleeping.."she said..

I went upstairs and took a look at our boy...our beautiful son, Nate Jr.. Just six months old , sleeping so peacefully...Nyla had found out she was pregnant , one week after our divorce was final...It was one of those things...

Unfortunately...we wound up in bed....that visit..

Like I said...She is a good looking woman and she was walking around in a pink ,sheer nighty that came to her hips...just barely...

She could see the huge bulge in my pants...Which was surprisingly a little embarrassing..but she was walking around in like that , showing those shapely legs of hers and I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Ummmmm, see, you know you miss me...." she said in between kisses..


 Nyla looked at me...I looked at her...Within minutes we were kissing each other passionately again...in the middle of the floor...She unzippered my pants and had them down and I slipped her panties down and off... We didn't moan or cry out, even though we both wanted to...She fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..

We didn't want to wake the baby..

Nyla pushed me down on her bed... we continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Nyla moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled..but resisted the urge to cry out....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

"Ummmm..I missed you Nate.." she said quietly..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she moaned.

 "I missed you too baby...ohhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

"This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

 She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, we've got to be cool baby...we don't want to wake up the boy." I moaned..

The bed squeaked a little bit ,but nowhere near like our bed at home when we were married...Almost halfway through the 21st century and beds still squeaked...You would have thought science would have come up with a cure for that..


We kept on at it for another three hours...surprised at how quiet we were...We managed
to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate...Nate......ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Nyla in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

 "Oh My God Nate, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Nyla..

I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An hour and a half went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..

  Nyla began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Nate ,Ohhh my godddd? Didn't you come already?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another hour and a half went by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate..I've never cum this hard before...ouuuuuuuuuu Nate...NATE!  NAteeeeeeeeeeeeee" she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..NATE!" she moaned silently...

I again collapsed on top of Nyla...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still... I hadn't meant for this to happen....This woman was a user..She used sex to get more money out of me..Money I didn't always have...Plus she was a liar and a cheat..I knew this...She had slept with my former partner from Special Victims Unit...Which was what lead to our divorce..
Yet here I was..In bed with her again.

That was two months ago...The only reason she was on the phone nude this morning was because she was lonely and wanted me to come by before work..Wasn't gonna happen today!...I start a new job.

"Sure you don't want to stop by?" she cooed...

"Positive...Maybe some other time." I said.

"Nate..Nate..are you still mad at me.? That was just a fling...He meant nothing to me.." she said...

"Let's not get into that again Nyla....I'll talk to you later." I said.

"But I want to talk nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww..." she cooed..

"LATER!" I said and hung up...

The phone rang again...but I ignored it...I showered and shaved and brushed my teeth and then headed up to the roof of my apartment complex.

My Flying Car was there...
 People still drive cars on the streets and highways...but a few of us have begun buying Flying Cars and living above the fray....I got in and took off...Headed for work.


II-


 Philly isn't so different...It's still a crowded mess...You got traffic jams on the ground and in the air..It's just that in the air..we are a little more courteous....No one wants a fatal accident in the air..though there have been a few...

I landed my car on the top of what is now the Criminal Investigation Division of The Philadelphia Police Department...

An electronic reader read my retina and my fingerprint for recognition and let me inside...

Something I should tell you about me...I did a tour of duty in the Middle East when I was in the Marines..before I was a cop...I have a surgically repaired left eye....It allows me to see for miles.....or to allow me to close in on something closer than the average man...It's a little thing..but it classifies me as a Cyborg...

It's a great conversational piece...and it's great for checking out babes in a club too..I can spot things the average guy only dreams of...It has helped me as a detective too..

I had been through a lot..war, loss of an eye...a new eye...The police force, marriage, divorce,betrayal, birth of a son to a woman I can't stand , new apartment and now this...With the year nearly over...A new job...I had a feeling that today...Things would be looking up for me..Something Extraoridnary was about to happen.

II-


 I walked into the crowded room... None of the detectives even noticed me...They were busy looking at facial recognition screens, triangulating the ATM cams, traffic cams and neighborhood watch cams looking for suspects or staring at the huge screens that listed suspects and m.o.'s and notations from the m.e.'s office...

Lieutenant Frankie Cotton Jr.  , a tall, well dressed hip looking black guy walked over to me..We had met two weeks before when my transfer was official...He seemed like a nice enough guy...He shook my hand and then he whistled..

"YO!   Listen up....This is our new detective...Detective Nathaniel Nellis...He is joining us from Special Victims Unit..." he said.

"Yo ,what's up man?" said one Black Detective...

"Hey guy.."said a White Detective...

"Heyy man." said another detective.

Several Detectives and Uniforms shook my hand....

"Okay...I'm gonna introduce you to your partner..." he said.

"Oh Lieutenant...All due respect sir...I'm used to working by myself...with just a few uniforms.."I said.




He smiled..


"Yeah,I heard about you...Highest clearance record everywhere you been...Vice, Narcotics,SVU...A real cowboy.....We work partners here....Plus, you've never worked Homicide before..You need a seasoned vet to uh show you the ropes cowboy..Detective Talbert..Come here." he said.

I didn't say anything....but I was impressed...She was cute!...Nice little figure, cute face...Near flawless brown skin...I thought I was going to have a white partner...Not that it would have mattered..I just like working by myself...

She walked over...Lieutenant Cotton introduced us...

"Nate Nellis..This is Monica Talbert..." he said.




"Pleased to meet you." she said..."Thank you for the compliment...I know you like working by yourself ,but working with me won't be so bad...I'll even let you drive." she said.

No...It wouldn't be bad at all I thought to myself as I checked her out... Lt. Cotton saw how I smiled and he smiled to himself...

She blushed ,almost as if she was reading my mind...Actually she was...I just didn't know it yet.

"What? Huh?" I said.  It was almost as if she'd read my mind...



 "Come on...I'll show you where your desk is." she said.

I followed her...She had a nice patootie...She giggled and looked at me...

"You're fresh Detective.."she said.

"WHAT?" I said.

Then she looked at me...

"I guess they didn't tell you about me did they?" she said.

"No...but you're creepin me out." I said.

"I'm a telepath...I can hear your thoughts. I know you were checkin out my booty just now...It's okay...I'm used to that...but try to focus on the job a little more and not me so much."she said smiling....

I was a little embarrassed..Suddenly I began to think that this might not be such a dream assignment after all... Always something.

"You're one of the mutants..." I said.



 Mutants are human beings..just like you and I , but they were born with  a genetic trait called an X-gene that allows the mutant to naturally develop some superhuman powers and abilities. There was a number of them in the population...All races...They mostly kept what they were a secret...Only a few are "out" as the saying goes...

"Yes I am a mutant...I don't talk about it ...I can hear people's thoughts...It's both a blessing and a curse...Can you imagine what it's like really knowing what people think about you ?  Sometimes it's just better not knowing. I envy people like you,You just don't know."she said.

 Wow,I thought to myself...If she wasn't so fine..I'd ask for another partner....Then I pinched myself..She probably heard that thought..



 "I'm glad  you like the way I look, but if we are going to work together...you're going to have to focus ." she said.

"You know...you seem like a nice girl and all....But uh I feel kind of uncomfortable working with you....You understand why of course right?" I said.

"I can show you how to guard your thoughts..How to keep me out of your head...There is a way...But please don't ask for another partner....The last four partners I had left for other partners...I'm not a bad person....Give me a chance...Work a case with me and if you don't feel comfortable with me..I'll understand...but give me a chance at least...Oh and to answer your questions...I got them from Victoria Secret....they're a matching set....No,I don't have a boyfriend... and I don't think we should date since we are going to be partners.." she said.

"There you go ,reading my thoughts again! Show me how to get you out of my thoughts.." I said. "Is there really a way?" I said.
"Yeah...You simply ask me to stay out of your head.... It's that simple..Most people don't know that...So they are open and as long as they are open...I can hear their thoughts...."she said.

 "Have a burger with me." I asked. "Oh and get out of my head." I said and laughed..."Partner"I added.

She smiled...She had a cute smile...Among other things....


III-
"You have a Flying Car?  You're the only one I know with a Flying Car?" she said as we entered the nearby diner/bistro....

"So I take it...You drive on the street?" I said..

"Yes..Everybody I know drives on the street. How can you afford a flying car on a cop's salary?" she asked..

"I bought this at the Police Auction...Used to belong to a dead gangster." I said.

''A recently dead gangster." she said and smiled..She had a cute smile..

"Yeah....Recently dead....I went out to Skyport and took some lessons...Then I took the test and I been flyin ever since...Next time one is up for auction..I might get you one."I said with a half smile..

"You'd have to be my boyfriend for me to let you spend that much cash on me ,even if you were serious..."she said.

"Not a bad idea...Having a flying car ,I mean....Oh hell, you can read my thoughts..You knew what I meant anyway."I said.

"You don't even know me...Guys are so visual....You just like what you see.." she said.

"I give up..you're right....Can't hide nothin from you."I said.

We ordered burgers and fries and a Soy Milk shake.

We ate and said nothing for a long time...

"You live near here?" I asked..

"No...I live in New West Philadelphia.."she said.

"Oh out by the Skyport."I said.

"Yeah...I went to the Moon for my vacation last year...You ever been?" she asked.

"To the moon? Nah....Maybe we can go together next year." I laughed..

"You are so fresh....Didn't you just get divorced?  And you already trying to put the moves on me." she said smiling..

"You doin that mind reading thing.?..I thought I asked you to get out of my head?" I said.

"Relax....I'm not reading your mind....I read your file though.....I knew you were coming and Lou told me you were going to be my partner...So I read your file..I know all about you." she said.

"So what is your story?" I asked.


"I graduated High School...Got an associates degree from Community College...Did a stint in the Air Force...worked in intelligence...Came home, joined the police force...Worked in Special Investigations, Major Crimes and now I'm Homicide...I've been here a year."she said.

"You have perfect clearence....I know...I saw your murder board....So how come there is no Mr. Talbert?" I asked.

"Because I was waiting for you....You want to be Mr. Talbert don't you?"she laughed..."I'm kidding....I just haven't met the right guy yet..." she said.

"Maybe you have." I said and winked.

"Uhh Maybe I haven't."she said.

Just then her Smartwatch began beeping...

''Well Detective...We are up..There's been a murder" she said.

"Damn it...Three days left in the year and somebody has to kill somebody...."I said.


"Think of it as job security Detective." she said..

I smiled as we paid our bill...Got up and headed for my flying car....


Yes..Today was looking up...I was now a Homicide Detective and I had a foxy new partner....Who could ask for more?

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED!)




15 comments:

Toni said...

Ouuuu I like them...I like this!

Angie B. said...

You keep this blog fresh and poppin...I love these guys..Hope to see more of them!

Sunflower said...

Another winner! The Escapades family just keeps growing!

Lisa said...

WOW! Science Fiction....and Erotica...LOVE IT!

Swaggie said...

Nice! On The Sci Fi Tip!

Halo said...

They are so cute...Like all of your couples!

Vanessa said...

Black Love to the future...This is your most ambitious storyline yet...I like them...And girlfriend is not fooling anybody trying to play hard to get...She obviously digs him.

Cheryl said...

I'm with Vanessa...It's just a matter of time before she gives him that kitty cat..I can see it brewing between them already! Nice storyline Keith!

Brenda said...

Nice storyline..and very ambitious..Science Fiction huh? I like it!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I Love Science Fiction...You hit a home run out the park with this one bruh! Lovin this!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MAD PANTIES AND BRA!

Rita said...

I had sex again last night...Turn down for what? Loved this story..and the sex scene really stimulated me!

Swaggie said...

WTF???

Tate 2 said...

LMAO!

Turned Up said...

"Because I was waiting for you....You want to be Mr. Talbert don't you?"she laughed..."I'm kidding....I just haven't met the right guy yet..." she said.

"Maybe you have." I said and winked.

"Uhh Maybe I haven't."she said.

Girl stop playing...Like Cheryl said..You about to give up the good good and soon.

I'm liking this Keith! It made me kind of warm!