Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sharrone


Once Again we were all gathered in the conference room at Criminal Investigative Division Headquarters...We were comparing files and notes....

"Okay guys...We have an active shooter and he's on the Elevated Train with one of our guys...Where else are we on this case?" I asked...

Sissy looked at her detectives for answers.....But before she could say anything...Two people walked into our conference room smiling... Her Husband, Eddie C. and Her best friend and now, Detective James Barlow's wife, Detective Angela Belton of Internal Affairs...

Eddie C. kissed Sissy in the lips and put down a huge box of doughnuts from Cakeman Raven's bakery...

"Heyy...Hey heyyy..Never imagined I'd be doing this..Bringin doughnuts to cops...but then again..I never imagined I'd be so in love with the top cop either he said and kissed Sissy again..She giggled like a school girl..Never had I ever seen her like this...

Angie brought in a tray of coffees for us too and passed some to the uniformed officers and FBI agents who were around...

"Thank you guys soo much.." said Carlotta who passed a doughnut and a tumbler of coffee to Tyriq,Jimmy and me..
"Much obliged Ange...See..I knew there was a reason we saved your life so many times." he joked...
Angie stuck her tongue out at her good friend Tyriq and they both laughed...She then sat on Jimmy's lap and gave him a sensual kiss...
"Oh My God Ange.....Not now...I won't be able to concentrate.." laughed Jimmy, blushing...

"I want you concentrating on me lover." she said and kissed him again.....

Jimmy was nearly losing his mind....I had to smile...Carlotta was capable of doing the same thing to me with just a touch...

"To answer your question Honey Bunny...Hazel got DNA and fingerprints from his apartment...Apparently Duke interrupted him..He hadn't got back and wiped down the place yet...HE was getting ready to leave." said Carlotta.

"Whatever he had come here to do...He had completed his mission...We found a bank account in his name in Seattle and a quarter of a million dollars had been wired to it last week and another quarter of a million had been wired to it just a few days ago...We traced it back here to this mysterious Ira Gold, who we know is a phony name and a dummy account that is now closed and empty.And those calls made to that empty office at the Cyclops Insurance Agency?  They were rerouted there from an empty apartment down town...Top ,Jimmy and I found it....Rented by....Wait for it.....Ira Gold..Whoever he is.Rented two weeks ago..."said Tyriq.

"I'm looking into who this Ira Gold is...but also...I'm looking into Mcintosh's wife...She had him insured up to three million dollars and they were going through a nasty divorce..." said Jimmy.

"I found out something about our killer...He takes anti-anxiety medicine.....He last purchased some from a Pharmacy in Seattle about two weeks ago...So we can pinpoint exactly when he was last in Seattle and when he arrived in Philadelphia." said Hop...
"Also....that apartment he was staying in was paid for by this mysterious Ira Gold...We find out the identity of this person..We have our mastermind or at least a link to him." said Sirena...

"We got fingerprints and DNA from both crime scenes and Duke's crime scene and Seattle P.D. and the U.S. Army sent me copies of his prints and DNA..We got a match for all three scenes...He's definitely your man.." said Hazel..

"And Hazel...We are going to do everything we can to get Duke out of there safe and to take this guy down...Don't you worry."said Sissy..

II-
Just then FBI Deputy Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins, Hop's wife entered our room...

"Ummmmm Doughnuts..."she smiled..
"And they are from Cakeman Raven's bakery..." said Carlotta.

"Oh wow...The best......Hey guys..We got eyes on Duke in that Elevated Train car." she said...


We went in the monitor room and there was Duke his glock pointed at Cedric "Sudden Death" Mayfield and Mayfield's glock pointed at him in a stare down as frightened passengers looked..

"I didn't know Septa had installed cameras on their trains..."said Sissy...

"They didn't...This is a private feed from a company that is trying to get the contract...It just went into operation like last week...A Septa official called the FBI and informed us..." said Sharon.
"That means we can see them but they don't know we can see them...."I said.
"Right and that gives us a tactical advantage...Cantrell has Tactical squad guys covering the entire Market -Frankford line .." said Sissy...
"We have our HRT guys backing him up..."said Sharon...

"I'm going out there to back up Cantrell...Top, take Jimmy,Sirena and Hop and try to find out something about this Ira Gold charactor and anything about what Mcintosh was investigating.."said Tyriq..

"We  on it." they said as they all took off....

Sissy smiled wryly..."I was going to tell them that.." she said and laughed....Eddie C. Kissed her..
"My crime fighting baby." he said..

Sissy giggled like a school girl and gave him a soft and sensual kiss in kind.

"My sexy husband." she said..She liked how that sounded.

''Come on Hazel let's take a break...Don't torture yourself watching this...Duke is going to be alright..I know he is.." she said with some hesitation...
Hazel said nothing...She followed Angie out of the office...Which left Sissy, Sharon,Eddie C. and I to watch and wait.

III-

The train came to a stop.....The gunman yelled...

"Nobody better move...I'm a trained marksman...I'll mow you down..." he screamed...Nobody moved...but one man said...

"Dude..you're bleeding like a stuck pig..."

"I know that..." he said..

"Look..I'm a paramedic...I can help you..." he said..

"Stay where you are..." he snapped...Then he looked at Duke...

"Now you!  One last time..Drop that heater or I'll drop you and a passenger.." he said.

"Who do you think you're talking to? This aint my first rodeo...You shoot....and I promise you..I'll make sure that I send a round right through your forehead...if it's the last thing I do and from this range..I won't miss.." said Duke..

"From this range I won't miss." he snapped..

"Maybe..But I aint wounded...I aint bleeding....The odds are on my side.."said Duke...

Just then... the cold steel of a glock was placed to the head of the gunman...

"You heard the Detective....Drop your weapon..." came a female voice..

Duke looked totally surprised.....

"Sharrone???" he said.

"Duke!" she said....

Their eyes momentarily met....

The killer sensed that their attention was momentarily off of him..He used his elbow to snap her head back with a quick movemant and he quickly disarmed her and put his glock to her head...

"I don't know about you Detective...but it looks like the odds are in my favor...Drop your weapon..or the next sound you hear will be your girl here getting her brains blown out...You got three seconds.."he said and cocked his gun..

Duke dropped his gun....

"Don't hurt her."he said...

"Kick your gun over here...DO IT!!!" he screamed...

Duke kicked his glock over to him...He pushed Sharrone into Duke...

"I'm so sorry Duke...I'm so sorry.." she said...

"It's okay....It's Okay....So you're with Tactical huh?" he said...

"Yeah..Cantrell has us covering the entire Market -Frankford line...The FBI has it's HRT unit backing him up...You were right about me..Still a cowboy.." she said.

"It's alright...You gave it a good try...We'll get out of this..."said Duke...

The gunman looked at Sharrone...

"Give me your cell phone...Who is your boss?" he screamed...

"Captain Edward Cantrell.." she said..

"Hand it over."he snapped...

He took the phone and called Captain Ed Cantrell...

"Ohhhhh Eddie!!!!" he said sarcastically....

Ed Cantrell bristled at being mocked by this guy....

"This is Captain Edward  Louis Cantrell you jack ass!" he said.

"Well Eddie boyyy..I now have a detective and one of your Tactical squad officers in custody and an El full of frightened passengers...Now I need...What I need and I neeed it now..You ready to deal Eddie boyy?" he said.

"What do you want?" he said..

"First off...I want food...Let's see ,it's 25 people on this train...I want twenty eight Pizza's delivered...I'll Give you your orders people and I need your names...Second of all...I need a Doctor...Get me a doctor..I'm bleeding....One of your cops shot me..." he said.

"She should have killed you...It's a damn good thing I wasn't shooting...We'll have your pizzas and a doctor...Just don't hurt anybody..." said Ed Cantrell..

"That depends on you Eddie boyyy...Now get me those Pizzas....DO IT NOW EDDIE BOY..." he snapped..

Ed Cantrell was so surprisingly angry he was surprised at himself......He couldn't believe he was letting this guy get to him in such a personal way..He hated the sound of his whiny smart alec voice.

"Sharrone ,I thought you made Detective..."said Duke..

"I did! I am Detective Sharrone Stokes...Fugitive Squad....Captain Cantrell needed some extra manpower..I volunteered for this assignment...I snuck on the last stop...and I thought I could take him...I didn't know you were on here Duke.."she said.

"Yeah baby...Sometimes I'm a cowboy too.." he said and laughed....

"How is Rico? You two still roll together?" she asked..

"For life ..You know that...Rico is my dude..."said Duke.
"How is that Puerto Rican girl you and Rico were mentoring..Carlotta...?" she asked..

"She's good...She's with me and Rico in Homicide....Rico's wife,Sirena is with us too as is Jimmy,our other rookie Detective , remember him?" said Duke..

"Wow, the whole gang is there...Is it true that he and Angie...He and Angie Belton got married?" she said.

"Yeah...They got married...Tyriq is married to Sirena as you know and Carlotta is married to ADA Keith Wallace..."said Duke...

"Angie Belton with you guys too?" she asked..

"Nah...Angie is with IAB." he said.

"Wow..I always thought there was going to be something between you and Angie...She had a major crush on you you know...But she knew that I wanted you too....So I guess she backed off...Wow..Angie married a white boy huh?... Although Jimmy is really Black ,if you close your eyes....He's got more soul than a lot of brothers on most days..."  She laughed.

Duke laughed..."That is true...Sometimes I forget Junior is white...We all do.." he mused...

There was a quiet pause between them,then Sharrone spoke again..

"And Carlotta snagged the Pretty boy ADA...who made all of the women's panties drop...Wow!  Major coup for her....I always liked her......I hear you're married too...To one of the coroners...Dr. Hunter right?" she said.

"Yeah....I've been married a year now.." said Duke..

"You Happy Duke?" she asked..

"I'm very happy Sharrone." he said..

"Good for you...You were always a good guy Duke...You and me?  We might have made a go of things...but ,well you know...The timing was never right between us and we were so young and our temperaments were sooo different...I'd like to think that I grew up a little bit." she said.

"Me too...I grew up too baby.How bout you?  You got anybody?" asked Duke..

"I was involved with a Detective Gary Lockwood for a minute...He made Lieutenant and got busted back down to Detective...I heard for sexual harrassment of some Internal Affairs cop...Guess he didn't know...What an idiot...At any rate....He is the father of my daughter...She's five..." said Sharrone..

"He see her?" asked Duke..

"Sometimes....He's never late with that check....Every now and then he calls...Usually wanting to know what I'm wearing  or if he can spend the night....I always tell him no...Then we don't hear from him for awhile...He's got a problem...He needs therapy.." she said.

Duke laughed....Sharrone obviously didn't know that it was Angie who he had been harrassing sexually.


"Look,I got a back up piece....a 40..that he doesn't know about...I'll slip it to you Duke..I'll create a diversion...Take your shot and make it good...Take his ass out." she said...

"Cantrell trained you well." said Duke...


IV-

The stand off on the Train continued as the entire city held it's breath....Carlotta and I finally went home...along with everyone else...There was nothing else we could do.

"Carlotta did you know a Detective named Sharrone Stokes?" I asked..

"I remember her...Yes..Why do you ask?" she said.

"She's on that train with Duke...Being held hostage...We saw them on the feed.." I said.

"Sharrone is a good detective...She was in love with Duke at one time and he was in love with her...but it just didn't work out between them...They tried...but it just didn't work out...Isn't that ironic the two of them trapped on that train?" said Carlotta smiling...

"Yeah, ironic.."I said ,kissing her neck...

''She has a little girl by Gary Lockwood...Remember him??" she asked.

"The Lieutenant up in Internal Affairs that was so hot for Angie..?" I asked..

"Yeah...He got busted down to Detective again by some miracle...He should be off the force." said Carlotta.

"He has friends in the department who looked out for him..."I said.

"I need friends like that."she said..

"You do...You have Sissy,Duke,Tyriq....ME...."I said..

I was busy slipping her panties down and her dress up over her head...

"You're getting too good at this papi...Taking my clothes off..."she said as we began to kiss and she slowly unbuckled my belt and unzippered my trousers...

"Are you happy now? I know you couldn't wait..ouuuuu, from the looks of things...you are very,very happy" she said in between kisses....


"Yes..I'm very Happy..." I said ,Kissing her deeply...

She softly ran her hands across my now raging erection....

"Ouuuuuuu...I see and I can feel it..." she said giggling...

We stood there in the middle of the floor kissing and fondling each other for the longest time...I was hoping and praying the phone didn't ring and interrupt us this time.

Carlotta was so soft, smelled so naturally good and had surprisingly soft kisses that seemed to evaporate into thin air...She was like a drug and I was hooked on her...

I layed Carlotta across our bed...I pressed the head of my pulsing penis into her dripping wet vagina, then pulled out again.She moaned..."Ohhhh, papi don't tease me...ohhhh, give it all to mami...You said you wanted this...here it is."she said.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..HERE IT ISSSSS" I moaned..

I entered her several more times like this, until I could feel her pushing harder and harder against me. I grabbed her hips, and pushed all the way into her. She gasped,

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.Ayyyyye MIOS DIOS!!!"

as she jerked forward for a moment, then braced herself before thrusting her nice round behind back against my penis. I watched, as each thrust sent waves rippling through her like waves breaking on the shore...I was going crazy...So was she....

We went at it just like this for close to three hours..Carlotta's moans gradually became louder and louder. I grabbed her hair from behind, and pushed her head into the pillow. Her arms reached for the headboard of the bed and gripped it tightly as her vagina contracted in orgasmic releases.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu doddy doddy dodddy....I like it....." she moaned...

Her heavy spanish accent turned me on even more....I rolled her over and mounted her missionary style....I loved staring into her eyes...She wrapped her legs around me and I began to slowly move in and out of her...She was so wet, so warm....Three more hours just seemed to evaporate as we continued making soft,sensual ,sweet love....

I was about to come, I thrust harder and harder into her welcoming flesh. I exploded with a wild abandon... The orgasm felt like it lasted several minutes, even though it was just seconds.She came violently too..Shaking and rattling the headboard against the wall. I collapsed on top of her, kissing the nape of her neck.

She turned and began kissing me and rubbing my penis until I came again....like a gusher.......It seemed as if she was cumming again too...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, KEITHHHHHHHH!!!.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it felt so goooood.." she moaned as we both collapsed on top of each other...




I looked at her and smiled....

"That made my day.." I said.

Carlotta smiled..

"I see.." she said and rolled on top of me and gave me a sensuous kiss...We kissed like that for a few minutes...She smiled at me and began to fondle me softly some more.....

It didn't take much for me to get hard again...I rolled over on top of Carlotta and softly entered her warm lusciousness again...

"Ouuu Papi....you never get enough..."she moaned as we began to make sweet love again...

"I can't help it...it's sooo good.."I moaned as our bed began to squeak and slam up against the wall..

"Awwwww you just say that.....because it's true." she laughed as we continued making slow ,sweet love...

It seemed that at least two more hours just slipped by and we were still making sweet love and kissing like it was going out of style...

"Ohhhh Carlotta...you're driving me crazzy..!" I moaned....

She smiled and continued to deep throat kiss me...

We held each other and brought each other to climax with no problem....Still kissing for awhile...

I was quiet for a long while, just trying to catch my breath...So was Carlotta..

'What are you thinking about Papi?" she asked..

"Duke!" I said.

"Me too!" she said and layed her head on my chest...

While Carlotta and I lay in each others sweat...The Train holding Duke, Sharonne,our killer and the hostages remained at a standstill on a bridge...While the city held it's collective breath!

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES! THAT SEX SCENE WAS H-O-T- HOTTTTTT!

Rita said...

I just reread this...And I- I feel like throwing my panties!