Friday, December 26, 2014

Our Little Secret


We Arrived in Philadelphia , a little after ten o'clock pm....The long day was over and we still had no suspect in our little murder....I wanted to close this one fast....What Homicide Detectives said about the first 48 hours was still true..If you didn't crack a case in the first 48 hours...It got cold and harder and harder to crack..This was true of any case...

I dropped Monica back at her apartment...We stood there staring at each other for a long while..

''Wow...I finally got to ride in a Flying car."she said.

"Yeah how about that?  And I uh got to see your apartment and actually sleep over." I said trying to make a joke and break the awkward silence...I wished that I could read her mind.

"Well uh..I guess you have to be getting home huh?" she said....

"Uh, ruh...yeah...It was so nice meeting you and uh working with you so far...We uh had a nice trip."I said.

There was a long uncomfortable pause as we both stood there staring at each other..Not saying anything...It was like the part of the date where you wonder whether you should go in for the kiss or just politely walk away...Sad thing about this was...She was a telepath and I knew that she already knew I was thinking this.
Finally Monica broke the awkward silence-

"You want to kiss me again don't you?   You want to spend the night too.." she said.

"Damn.."I said..."Are you always going to be like this? In My head...???"I said...

"I'm sorry...It's just you're soo open...I can't help but hear what you're thinking...Your thoughts are so loud." she said.

I laughed for a minute!

"Monica..Maybe this is a bad idea...You and me...I'm not talking about our partnership...I'm talkin about me trying to hook up with you..."I said..

She put her index finger on my lips and kissed me passionately for a long while...Her lips were soft like butter melting...I didn't want to stop...

"Come inside...We might as well get this out of our system..."she said and took me by the hand and led me inside her apartment...

"Out of our systems?" I said playing dumb.....She knew and I knew that I had wanted her since the time I laid eyes on her...

"I know this is wrong on sooo many levels...but to tell you the truth...I'm as curious about you as you have been about me.."she said...

"Welllllll, this is certainly a revelation." I said..

"Oh hush up smarty,I think you knew all along." she said.

"What? Something you're not sure of?" I laughed...

"Damn..we shouldn't be doing this..."she said ,but continued to kiss me in the foyer.....

''Let's continue doing what we shouldn't be doing." I said in between the softest kisses I had ever experienced...I was past the point of no return at this point....

She giggled..."You are soo fresh..."she said, in between more kisses.

Inside her apartment...We tossed off our shoes and I eased Monica up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned my passion....My shirt went to the floor as I continued kissing her and she continued kissing me...I unzippered her dress and slipped it off....She unzippered my trousers and I hurriedly stepped out of them....She held my now massively erect penis in her hands...I hadn't even bothered to close the front door...

"Oh My God...Nate....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!..Close my front door, we don't want everyone seeing us" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....I took my foot and kicked the door shut.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...With my other hand I pulled out a condom...She helped me tear open the wrapper....

I gently slipped her panties down...

"Oh My Goddddddd Monica....Is this what I've been missing?" I asked...looking at her lacey thong..

"You act like you were entitled to see me in these." she laughed.

''Maybe not , but I hope to see you in more." I said.

''Don't press your luck." she laughed.

I slipped the condom on and lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow!  I never imagined...I never imagined..it would  be that good...WOW!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times...No guy has ever done that." she smiled..

"Seee? And you were going to make me wait.."I said.

"I still maybe shouldn't have done this with you.....But...It was good and I'm glad I did."she said...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"Ouuuuuuu...I don't have to read your mind to understand how you are feeling right now! .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!!......I thought you were done..." she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as her bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow at work...but neither of us cared at the moment...

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

"Wow..I am impressed...You are something else Mister Nellis...I don't know what happened between you and your ex-wife..but she certainly had no complaints here...Wowwww! WOUUUUUUUUUU!" she said.

I smiled..

"Nope...she didn't." I said.

"Which is why she still sleeps with you occassionally right? I don't blame her...If I was her I couldn't give this up either..My goodness....whooooo" she said ,smiling and running her index finger across my lips...


"Yeah...but I won't sleep with her again."I said.

"I'm not your girlfriend Nate...I'm your partner....ON THE JOB! You don't have to stop sleeping with her on my account." she said.

"We just made sweet love. We had a connection..You know it..I know it!!"I said.

"YES We did...and it was good...real good...I don't rule out a second go around or a third...or..or..more..but we better take this slow right now..See how we handle this..."she said.

''Always the pragmatist...So what are we? Friends with Benefits?" I asked...

"Uh yeah...Friends with Benefits....I don't care about whatever you have goin on with your ex-wife."she said.

"I don't have nothin goin on with her..."I said.

"You want to ask me are there other guys in my past don't you?....Of course there are..Two...One is an FBI agent and the other is another Detective...In the uh robbery unit....I haven't seen or dealt with either in awhile.."she said.

"Why can't I be the one?" I asked..

"Because....We work together and I don't want us split up...I happen to like working with you...I feel comfortable around you..." she said.

"Well of course you do now after we've done all this.."I said..

"Noooo..not because of that...From the time I met you..I had a feeling about you...One I've never had before...That you would protect me...that you'd always have my back, aside from your dirty thoughts about what color my panties and bra were or how big are my boobs..." she said and laughed....

We kissed again for a long while....

''Well,I'm sure glad I got that out of the way." I joked..

"Look..We can be friends with benefits...It'll be our little secret..okayyy?  Nobody on the job will know..Then on weekends we can sneak off and uh you know...Do this...I'm not saying it won't lead to something deeper...but let's just go slow for now." she said.

She climbed on top of me...Her huge breasts were in my face...She smiled...




"Don't be mad...Let's try it...If it leads to something deeper...We'll uh...go with it.."she said and fondled me and kissed me softly for a long while , I entered her warm and wet center and she slowly moved up and down on me... Moaning and cooing softly... "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,
OUUUUUUUUUUUU NATE....IT MAKES NO SENSE YOU THIS HARD , THIS BIGG...OUUUU!" she cooed.


"Ohhhh my god Nate...ohhhhhhhh ...you are so huge and hard....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said.

I lie still enjoying every moment and just marveling at her beautiful face ,her hair, those large breasts....She smiled and giggled..

"Thank you....your thoughts are making me blush...stop it Nate..." she said as she continued to move up and down...

"Ohhhhhhh..I can't help it...ohhhhh.." I moaned...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out.. She was sweating profusely and huge tears were running down her face....

 Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued.

''Oh my goodness...oooooooooooooooooooooooou." she moaned...She was climaxing... she continued to move up and down on top of me ...until she brought me to climax...  Then she collapsed on top of me and just laughed...breathing heavily....


"Ummmmmmm..you feel good." she moaned....I smiled and she leaned down and kissed me again...

"Now Go to sleep...We are going to be alright...You and Me.."she said.

Somehow when she said it that way..I believed her...

She fell asleep on my chest...




I smiled...I wrapped my arms around her..It wasn't long before I'd fallen asleep...a nice peaceful sleep..The most peaceful sleep I'd had in awhile..


II-
When I woke up some hours later, the bed was empty...I wondered if I had dreamed this..but I realized I hadn't.. I was in Monica's bed... I was completely spent...Exhausted...I got up tossed on my trousers and walked into her kitchen....I could smell bacon cooking ....She had scrambled some eggs....It smelled good..There were two plates set at the table and hot coffee brewing as well as toast...

Monica had on a Blue silk robe that came to her waist...She had nice shapely legs amongst other things...

''Wow and she fixes breakfast too." I joked...

She smiled.

"You earned it...After last night..." she said as she sat down and we both ate breakfast,drank coffee and just stared at each other...

"Care to join me in the shower?" I asked, completely serious...

"Maybe one day...but I'm not there yet...Neither are you....Get dressed....You have to go home...We can't be seen coming in together...Meet me in the day room when you get there.."she said in complete business mode..

I showered, brushed my teeth and shaved and got dressed...I picked up my overnight bag..


"So far..it's been nice working this case with you....I think I'm going to like being your partner.."I joked..

"Yeah..I'm sure you will."she said sarcastically...

"Well I'll see you at work." I said..

"Come here...Don't just leave like that..." she said and pulled me to her....We kissed passionately for a few minutes....

"Now remember..At work...Strictly professional..."she said..She smiled sweetly....

"But of course." I said.

III-

At work we acted like just two detectives working a case...No flirting , no loving glances...No clue that we had just spent a day together on the moon and a night making outer worldly love here on Earth...I wanted to stare at her...She was wearing a pink mini skirt that was out of this world..It clung to her every curve...but I stopped myself from glancing at her and from thinking about her lustfully..

"First of all, what do we know about our victim?" asked Monica.

"She is married....Her husband is a Sports Promoter....and he co-owns a sporting good store..His name is Jim "Big Marny"Shelton...Used to play football..Was a lineman..." I said.

"We need to have a talk with him.." she said..

"You think he was aware that she was sleeping with both Jaybird and Rod??" I asked.

"If he was..There is your motive...but the only thing is...Nobody knew about that loft...How would he know she was there?" asked Monica..

"Let's check his financials...and his movements..." said Monica...

Not wanting to waste our time..We checked her husbands credit cards and his bank accounts and then we continued to look at camera footage of the comings and goings of that loft..It was a pain staking job...

Then we called a CSU team and we went back to the loft to check for fingerprints and DNA evidence....

"We've seperated Jaybird and Rodman's fingerprints from everybody else...Even Kora's...but we found another set of fingerprints that don't match anyone elses... and we pulled a fingerprint off of her neck." said Monica some hours later...


"Off the skin?" I said..

"Oh yeah...We've been able to do that for years..We do it better now. We can not only extract the fingerprint, but DNA too." she said.
"The wonder of modern science.." I said.

"I can't stop thinking about you....and last night ." she whispered in my ear..

"I can't stop thinking about you either...I've tried to stop from staring at you all morning...You are wearing that dress girl and...you were something else last night.."I said.

She smiled..

"I love your compliments.....You catchin feelings Nate?  I'm trying not to catch any myself.."she said.

"Me too!" I said.

"Awww.." she said...

"We can do this...We both grown..We aint teenagers." I said.

She agreed!


"Come on...we gotta focus on this case.. We can handle this..." she said..

"Yeah...of course .." I said. Neither of us believed that!


(CONCLUSION NEXT)



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! THIS HAD ME SWEATING!

Cheryl said...

Who didn't know that this was coming? You knew these two were going to wind up in bed from day one...

Swaggie said...

Glad they got that out of the way!

Toni said...

Nice sweet Sexy Story...I like these two charactors..

Angie B. said...

I like them too...Loving this storyline and these charactors!

Sunflower said...

Good Storyline, but implausible...How long can they keep it a secret that they're sleeping together???...People always find out things like this..This will be interesting.

Lisa said...

Aww These two are soo cute..I think Nate has already caught feelings...She said if she gave him some she wouldn't be able to get rid of him...This is going to interesting as it develops.

Halo said...

This is going to be interesting...They both are slowly falling in love...How are they going to hide this from the brass and other trained detectives?

How are they going to continue to work together?

Vanessa said...

It's not Just Nate ,the way some of you are suggesting...We know what he's been thinking because we are privy to his thoughts as is Monica...But Monica is just as wildly attracted to him as he has been to her...We just aren't privy to her thoughts...He didn't trick her..He didn't wear her down..She wanted him to get the Kitty Kat..She just didn't want to be the one to make the first move.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Nice to hear a real woman break it down...I was going to say the exact same thing!

Brenda said...

Vanessa is right...That's the way I see it too!

Turned Up said...

This whole story got me a little warm...I had to drink a bottle of cold water after reading it!

Rita said...

I had hot holiday sex last night...This man is a keeper..Just now reading this post...Ouuu I know how Monica feels...

Cheryl said...

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

James Perkins said...

LMAO!

Tate 2 said...

Nate turned her out!