Wednesday, December 3, 2014

An Adult Fashion

I decided to do a little investigating.... The subject's name was Barbara Montgomery...She was surprisingly not some young girl fresh out of college, but a woman , about  a year older than myself..
I had told my wife, Olivia that I'd look into it..

 "She's a nice looking woman Donnie Ray ,Don't look into her too much ."she joked as I left..

I pulled her to me and ran my hands up her dress...I loved to run my hands up and down her soft legs...

"Ouuuu Donnie Ray...Stop it!" she said laughing...and gently removing my hands...

"That's not gonna happen..."I said and kissed her...

''What? you getting free feels in the office or you looking at another woman?" she said kissing me some more.

''Neither" I said, kissing her and practically grinding her into the wall.
"What am I going to do with you?" she said, giggling..in between kisses.

"The question is..What am I gonna do about you? I'm crazy about you."I said and kissed her some more..

"I know you are...Is that a problem?" she asked me in between kisses..

"Not for me.."I said.
''Me neither...Oh Guess what?" She said.

"I talked to my niece...She asked me to go shopping with her Saturday...Just the two of us...and that since you had a gig Saturday night at Josies....For me to come down to her room...We could have Popcorn and just have some girl talk ,like we used to...I thought she was angry with me about something...I guess she isn't..but something is bothering her...Maybe she'll tell me when we have our girls night." she said.

I smiled...I was surprised...I wondered if Beverly was really going to tell her about being raped by Willie Crawley Jr.  I hadn't told Olivia...but I sure wanted to. I felt sorry for Beverly..I couldn't possibly imagine what she must have went through..The guilt..the feeling of dirtiness...The shame.....All of these memories flooding back when she saw this man...I perfectly understood why she wanted nothing to do with helping defend him from charges that he did this to someone else.

"I think you should do it...You two see each other at work...but you hardly ever hang out anymore..When she's not at work ,she's over Nelson's. Nelson and Chance Howard are in D.C. right now trying a case...Hang out with her..She owes you that weekend anyway.."I said.
Olivia looked at me funny...


"Okay...If you say so..." she said...She pulled me to her and we kissed passionately for about three minutes...

"Ummmm..you'd better go before we both wind up upstairs in bed...."she said easing out of our embrace.


"Yeah.you're right..See you in a few babes."I said.

II-



Barbara Montgomery was indeed very shapely and attractive woman from what I could see, who dressed very well and seemed very professional.

Barbara Montgomery ,was born and raised in North Philadelphia as Barbara Scott...She came from a two parent home..Educated in Philadelphia Public Schools...Graduated with a B.A. in Business Administration from Temple University...Got her MBA at Drexel University....Was a buyer for a major clothier here in Philadelphia..

A deeper look into her past showed that like Beverly..She too had won one of Mr. Crawley's scholarships..Not once...but twice!  Once in High School and again her senior year of College..She had been Mr.Crawley's personal clothier for some years...

She had married...A Terry McCallister....He had died of Pancreatic cancer after only three years of marriage....She married Vick Montgomery ,two years later..They were married for seven years...seperated and finally divorced...They had one son...He was now three years old...

I was taking a chance...but I went to see her...There was nothing in her background that was the least bit shady..She had never sued anybody before or set anybody up or been a groupie...She didn't even have a parking ticket on her record...

I wanted to hear her story though...
III-
I called her and I didn't lie about who I was...I told her I was a private investigator and that I represented Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander...To my surprise ,she agreed to meet with me...

She lived in some very nice high rise apartments ,not far from where Livy,Bev and I lived....She opened the door..She was surprisingly very pleasent..both in demeanor and looks.

"Hello Mrs. Montgomery...First off,let me thank you for meeting with me..."I said.

"You do know that I didn't have to talk to you at all and if my attorney knew I was talking to you he'd have a fit." she said.

"I know...Thank you anyway...For meeting with me.." I said.

"I'm sure if you're an investigator that you already know the book on me...Philly Public Schools, Temple,Drexel..Two time winner of Crawley scholarships and his personal clothier for many years..." she said.

"I do...and I saw the deposition...You say he raped you two times?   Two times?  How did that happen?" I asked..

"You like most people won't believe me....but it's true...I trusted this man...I thought of him as a father figure..A Mentor...He helped me a lot...He's a hero to the Black Community...He is like family...My Mother and Father loved this man...He has eaten Thanksgiving dinner with us...He was at my wedding... My first wedding.." she said.

"To Terry McCallister?" I said.

"Yes...You know right? Of course you do.." she said...

"What Happened?" I asked..

"Terry died and I was an emotional wreck...I cried for days....In the days leading up to the funeral..I wouldn't wash,wouldn't dress, just stayed in my room..No one could talk to me...He came to my house...Threw me in the shower....Took me to the hairdresser, got me a brand new doo and a mani-pedi...Paid for it himself...and he paid for Terry's funeral and burial...He consoled me night and day on the phone...

"Then a few weeks later when I'd finally got myself together...He brought over some of his world famous Pudding..." she said.

"Pudding?" I asked...

"He is 'The Puddin Man' she said.

"Yeah,so I hear." I said.

"Anyway...after eating the Pudding...I felt kind of woozy...sick on my stomach.....drowzy...

"You Okay Babs...You look a little pale." he said.. He was smiling....

"I don't know..I uh feel a little sick.." I said.

He pulled out two pills and he poured me a tumbler of Coke....


"Here..take these two pills and drink this soda...It'll settle your stomach..." he said.

"That's all I remembered for awhile... When I woke up we were in my bedroom and he had on nothing but his boxer shorts..."

"Mister Crawley...What are you doing? Where are your clothes?" I asked...

Then I looked at myself and I was only in my panties and my bra...I was lying across the bed and I felt woozy and sleepy...and weak....

"Shhhhhh....Just relax...Everything is okay...Just relax...." he said...

"Where Am I?" I asked...

"You're someplace safe, someplace relaxing baby...You're in your bedroom"he said and he leaned over and kissed me in the lips and put his tongue down my throat...

"Heyyy, Mr. Crawley...What are you doing?" I asked...Still very weak and woozy...

"Ohhhh My God...Terry was a lucky man...To have a woman like you ,with your hips, your breasts, those luscious lips...."he said moaning...

I noticed he was getting an erection...His boxers were sticking out like a circus tent...

"Mr. Crawley...This isn't right..What..What are you doing?" I moaned...I was starting to pass out..I vaguely remembered him slipping his boxers off and slipping my panties down...and getting on top of me and mounting me...

"Mr.Crawley please ..what are you doing? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ummmmmmmm.." I asked..

"I'm doing what I've wanted to do for years...Get you in the sack...Lawd today woman...Ohhhhhhh.. I know you drove Terry crazy in the bed..ummmmph"he moaned..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Please Mr. Crawley..Please leave,Don't do this." I moaned...

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss...It's alright...Ouuuuu..just relax and enjoy it..." he moaned..."Yessssss...ahhhhhhh this feels soooo goood....lawd girl, you drivin me crazzzyyyyyyy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Shhhhhhhhhh...Oh My god.."he moaned...

and that's all I remember...

I woke up...I was nude...There was semen all over my sheets,in between my legs....He was fixing his tie, straightening out his suit....There was $500.00 on the night stand...

I was still woozy....I asked him..

"What just happened?"

He said..

"We are two adults...You were grieving the death of your husband and  I consoled you in ah uh an adult fashion baby...." he said.

"You...You raped me?" I said...

"Nahhhh..Nahhh, You wanted it...I wanted it...We acted on it...It was good...We were two people acting in an adult fashion on adult needs baby...You needed it and lord knows...I needed to give it to you." he said...

''That's a lie...I never asked you to rape me." I said.

''Rape is a harsh word baby...I gave you love..love and attention...At any rate..I have an important meeting to attend this morning....Good Bye....My goodness..you should bottle that good stuff up and sell it girl..."he said and smiled..Looking at me...I pulled the wet sticky sheets over me to cover myself and I laid there for a good while and just cried.

"This wasn't hardly love...you you..you took advantage of me....You raped me!!!...You monster!  You need help..You are a sick old man." I said.

"Alright now...That's enough of that Babs...I don't have time for that kind of talk....I'll just let myself out..."he said calmly..

I picked up one of my heels and threw it at his head...It just missed his head as he walked out the door...

He turned and looked at me....

"Must we end it this way?....We had such an enjoyable night in the bed.." he said.

He  was soo non-chalant, almost like he really didn't think he'd done anything wrong..

And he left.....Walked out the door and that was it..." she said.

Her story was so much like Beverly's that I was sure she was telling the truth...

"You're not asking me why I didn't go to the police , get a rape kit done?" she said sarcastically...

"I don't need to ask you that...I know why...He's an Icon...A hero to the community ..No one would believe you anyway...You won two of his scholarships...You used to work for the man..."I said.

"You've heard this before haven't you?  Somebody else was one of his victims...Someone close to you....That's why you're here...You Know don't you? I can see it in your face..." she asked..



I said nothing....

"Tell me about the second time."I said calmly.

It was seven or eight years later...I had stopped working for him after that...I never said anything...I remarried ,had a son and of course got divorced...He shows up once again...Like I said it had been awhile..

I had kind of let what had happened that night slide...I know I shouldn't have...But like I said..Seven or Eight years had gone by....

He asked me out to dinner....It was one week after the divorce was final...I decided to let by gones be by gones...We went to a nice place..Club Montreal.

He ordered me a rum and coke  after the meal and I remember going to the ladies room and coming back and drinking it and finishing the meal....After that ,I recall feeling a little woozy...

"You Okay Babs?" he asked...

"Wowww.....That drink is a little...wooooh, A little strong..."I said...

He smiled...

"Hmmm...You need to come up to my room...Sleep it off...It's been a long day....You've uh been through a divorce...you're tired.."He said..


"No....Nooooo..I should go home...." I said...but I was woozy...

He gave me a pill...

"Here...Take this...It'll make you feel better...It's like Alka Seltzer.."He said.

He gave me a glass of water and I took the pill....and that's all I remembered for awhile..." said Barbara...

"When I woke up Mr. Alexander  I was in a strange room...The lights were dimmed and soft music was playing...Mr. Crawley was lying next to me in just his boxers...but I was too weak to move...

"Shhhhhh....Just relax...Everything is okay...Just relax...." he said...I couldn't believe this was happening to me again and the exact same way...I felt like such a damn fool and so angry...

"Where Am I?" I asked...

"You're someplace safe, someplace relaxing baby..."he said and he leaned over and kissed me in the lips and put his tongue down my throat...

"Heyyy, Mr. Crawley...What are you doing? Stoppp...Take me home..." I asked...Still very weak and woozy...

"Shhhhhh..Babs,everything is alright...Oh My goodness..Your ex-husband doesn't realize what he's missing...Your breasts are sooo round, your hips...Oh My God....I still remember the last time I had you in the sack girl...damnnnn! I just had to have this good lovin again....I couldn't take my eyes off of you last week when I saw you...and you had on that short mini skirt...I nearly lost my mind..." he said.

"Mr. Crawley please...Please...I don't feel good..Take me home..."I said..

"Take you home ?..Ummmmmmm I'll take you home after I get some more of this good lovin"..he moaned...He had unbuttoned my top, taken my bra off and was kissing and slobberin all over my breasts....He had unzippered my skirt and taken it off and had me in his bed...


"Oh Babs...My goodness gracious..look at you...You are driving me crazy.....I've got to have you.....ohhhhhhhhhh goodness...Look at you...Those huge breasts..those hips...those shapely legs...Ohhhh my goodness..." he said, moaning and breathing heavy...

''Mr. Crawley please...you don't have to do this..."I pleaded..

"Shhhhhhh..it's alright...It's alright...Just let me ease on in...yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss..."he moaned as he slipped my panties down and mounted me....There was an emptyness in the man's eyes..a frightening emptyness..Like he had no regard for my fear, my feelings...It's a truly scary thing to witness...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss...Just let me ease on in...yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss..."" he moaned..."Yessssss...ahhhhhhh this feels soooo goood....lawd girl, you drivin me crazzzyyyyyyy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he moaned...

"I woke up some hours later....I was completely nude...Mr. Crawley was fixing his tie and putting on his suit jacket...He looked over at me and smiled...

"Here are your clothes...Get dressed....There is a cab waiting for you outside..."he said and he tossed five hundred dollar bills on the bed...I looked in the trash can next to the bed and there was a loaded condom...and a torn condom wrapper..

I quickly got dressed....I didn't take his money or say goodbye to him...I ran and got in the cab and went home...I must have showered for hours trying to get the smell of him off of me...I couldn't believe this had happened to me again...I felt like a cheap whore...." she said.


"When was this last attack?" I asked.

"11 months ago...." she said...

"And you've decided now to sue him...With no proof?...You can't even say where you were." I said.

"Maybe not...But I've got ten other people ,ten other girls who will swear that the same thing happened to them....Over a twenty year period..You can check it out...My lawyer will be presenting your lawyer with the information when he meets with your wife." she said.

"So you know who I am and all about my wife?" I said.

"You were checkin out me...I was checkin out you..." she said.

I smiled..

"What do you want?"I asked.

"I can't press charges against him...Like you said..I have little or no physical proof...But I know one thing he doesn't want is the bad publicity that would come with this knowledge...All of the other women said he did the same thing to them, got to laughing and talking with them, drugged their drink and the next thing they knew they were in the bed in just their underwear and he was next to them in just his boxers...Grinning and fondling them and then on top of them, grunting, sweating and moaning..." she said.

''So you want money...?" I asked.

"Yup and he'll pay a pretty penny for my continued silence.He took something from me...$1000.00 aint gonna suffice...He took something from all of us...I might sound callous..like the gold digger he says I am..But he's a rapist....He's A rapist Mr. Alexander...Whether your wife sees it or not...I've seen your wife..

She's an attractive woman...I wouldn't be surprised if he made a move on her eventually...Don't eat anything or drink anything around the man..."she said.

"You're probably right....I know you're right and you are right...Someone else told me a simular story...I'm going back and inform my wife..Thanks for talking to me Mrs. Montgomery." I said.

"Thank you Mr. Alexander...For not judging..For not calling me a name.." she said.

"You're a victim...You have been through enough...Good luck to you."I said and left.

IV-

Beverly was in the office when I arrived going through some legal briefs.....

I sat down and looked at her...I rubbed her hands...

"Shortcake...It's alright...You aren't alone...This fool has done this to 11 other women and all of their stories are exactly like yours.."I said.

 She smiled...and rubbed my hands...but said nothing...Olivia walked in just then..


"Hey babes..Where have you been? " I asked..

"At Robert Foxworth's office with Willie Crawley Jr.  Did you know that now 11 women are saying that he drugged them and had his way with them?" she said. She looked disgusted and a little disillusioned..

"I can't believe this man...I feel sick to my stomach ...That someone like him...Who I've looked up to all these years could possibly have done this..."she said..She looked like she was close to tears.

Beverly and I turned and looked at each other...


"Crawley is not addressing the charges...He's not saying they are true or false...He's just trying to come up with an equitable payment to keep them quiet....I can't believe this man could possibly be a serial rapist....I asked him if it was true...He told me that when you're in the public eye..people come out of the woodworks and say anything to get money or 15 minutes of fame.. I asked him if he had sex with Barbara Montgomery since she is the one suing him...He said that he and her had and get this..."Relations in an adult fashion." she said laughing...and crying at the same time..."Donnie Ray..He raped those girls...I think he did it!!....I have defended guilty people before..but at least they were honest with me...about their guilt...This guy is so shady and plus..I had to remove his hands from around my waists twice...He made me very uncomfortable..He asked me to join him for a drink...I was too disgusted to have a drink with him." she said. He offered to give me a ride home...I refused again...I told him my car was in the garage...Then he wanted to walk me down to my car...Again I refused..I made out like Robert and I had more to talk about..He was unabashedly trying to hit on me while we were in the middle of addressing these charges....HE's sick..He needs help."she said, visibly shaken...

I wanted to find him and beat the living daylights out of him.

I looked at my wife....

"Livy...you still want to represent this man...? He's obviously  guilty..Why fight a loser like this...?Do you really want to represent him??" I asked...

"Not really... Not anymore!!I want to get some justice for these girls...But I'm his lawyer.....I'm in a bit of a quandry...I've taken money from him." she said.


Bev and I looked at her....She was in a bit of a quandry...

V-
And while we pondered that....A young woman named Tanika Phillips was at a Press conference in downtown Philadelphia tearfully talking to reporters...

''All I remember is that I was in Sam Mother's Diner, dining with Willie Crawley Jr. and I got sick to my stomach..My head felt loopy..and my body felt warm...He gave me a pill and some water and that's the last thing I remember.." she said.

"Ms. Phillips are you saying that Mr. Crawley, a well known figure in the community drugged you and raped you?  There have been whispers that he is handling a law suit by another woman accusing him of the same thing." asked a reporter...

"No..it wasn't him...I passed out and when I woke up I was in the bed in a strange place and Roy Knuckledon was lying in bed with me completely nude...I was nude too...and still very weak and Mr. Knuckledon climbed on me and started kissing me and squeezing my breasts and then he...he..took advantage of me." she cried...

"Roy Knuckledon?? The city councilman??" asked a reporter...

"Yes...He had been trying to get me to date him for months and I had been blowing him off.." she said.

"Well how did you wind up in bed with him?" asked the reporter...

"I don't know...I don't know...I would have never of gone to his house.."she said.

"But yet you were there with no clothes on..in his bedroom?" asked another reporter..

"Someone must have taken me there unconscious.."she said.

"Well Mr. Crawley has said that he took you home and left you in your living room." said another reporter...

"I don't know..I don't remember.."she said..

"Roy Knuckledon has said that you came to his home and offered yourself to him."said a reporter...

"I would have never of done that....He's lying..." she said.


"You know Roy Knuckledon and Willie Crawley Jr. are good friends...You think it was a conspiracy?" asked another reporter....

"I don't know..I just don't know." she said, bewildered..

Beverly flicked the television off....She shook her head and began to cry silently.....
Another victim...She thought.


(TO BE CONTINUED)





14 comments:

Captain Jack said...

Somebody needs to pour a pot of cold water on this man...He is too much!

Toni said...

My goodness..Ten more women!! One raped twice...And now he's hooking up a friend?? This guy is pure evil..

Angie B. said...

Beverly and Donnie Ray have got to tell Olivia what and who she's dealing with!

Sunflower said...

This man scares me!

Lisa said...

OMG! This Guy is too damn much...I know he's going to get his..Escapades style..Can't wait!

Halo said...

Beverly and Donnie Ray have got to come clean and tell Olivia what and who she's dealing with!

Vanessa said...

Olivia will kill him when she finds out he's raped her beloved niece, Beverly!

Cheryl said...

This Guy is off the hook..He's got to be checked.!

Brenda said...

This man doesn't believe he's doing anything wrong..Doesn't have the least bit of empathy or decency!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

This guy is unbelievable! I'm just shaking my head.

Brenda said...

Of all the villians your heroes have went up against I can't think of one that I've despised more..

Rita said...

This is a very intense storyline...This man is very disturbing..He's clearly a public menace.

Swaggie said...

Yes and he has sex!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

LMAO! Here we gooo!