Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Seeing Heaven


The next day...I was out on the street doing some investigating....Beverly was in court with another case and planning to swing by the jail to see Stephanie...

My wife,Olivia was back at the office meeting with my ex-fiance...Brenda Young...

"Okay...this is the restraining order...We'll take this before a judge in Family court and you are to carry this with you at all times...Where is this man you speak of? If he's here and you have an address for him...He needs to be in court also ,so he can be made aware of this.."said Olivia..
 Brenda smiled...but said nothing...at least not at first....She sized Olivia up..

"I know you must be wondering if there even is a man...The answer is Yes..Do you think I'd just throw money out in the street if there wasn't.?" she said.

"I know there is a man.....His name is Curtis Fentlow....He's not up here in an apartment...He lives here...He has lived here for three years and so have you..You filed a restraining order against him in Deleware.." said Olivia..

"Donnie Ray told you that?" she asked..

"Actually...I was a pretty thorough investigator myself before I met my husband..I'm an Attorney, I had to be.." she said.

"So you don't really need his services?" she said.

"Oh I do..I do...He's an ex Homicide Detective...He knows how to run a better investigation than I do...And he saves me time...Time to actually study the legal particulars of my cases.."said Olivia..

"That may be true....but I know what you really need...I was with Donnie Ray before you ever laid eyes on him missy....He's very prodigious in his lower regions...To cut the crap...That man is hung like a damn horse..and he knows his way around the female anatomy...and I know you know it! Used to make me see stars......One time...I thought I'd died and was at Heaven's gate...I know what you need alright!..."she said and smiled...
"So what happened between you two?" asked Olivia...ignoring her, but secretly admitting that she was right
and getting a little turned on by what she said, she'd later admit to me.
 "I was just like you Olivia...An attorney, an up and coming attorney...I was a Public defender when I met Donnie Ray.....He was a Homicide Detective, Always dressed sharp..Always smellin good...Handsome....Always well prepared...I liked that about him and I told him....We started dating and eventually,I wound up in the D.A.'s office...I became an Assistant District Attorney...We were hot and heavy for three years and Donnie Ray proposed to me..Took me to meet his daddy, his sister and her husband...She was pregnant at the time..with her first...I was sooo happy..Took him to meet my parents...The whole thing was set...Big Church..All of our friends..the whole shootin match and I sat there in my room and I realized....I couldn't do it!!!!  I couldn't marry him...or anybody...I didn't want to get married...I wasn't ready...I was scared to death...I locked myself in my room and refused to come out...My bridesmaids were yelling and screaming for me to come out and my mother and aunts were knocking on the door and I just wouldn't budge....Poor Donnie Ray and his family were at the church and I just didn't show up...."she said.

"You know my husband was devestated by what you did..I don't think he's ever gotten over that...That was kind of cruel.."said Olivia..
 "Girl,I Know..I felt so bad...I couldn't face my family,my friends....I quit my job and I left New Orleans...went out to San-Francisco where I had relatives and worked there in Private Practice for five years...I came back to New Orleans and looked Donnie Ray up...He was now engaged to Rachel Phillips, an interior decorater..a little dillentente..Not his type...Too hinkty, hoity toity for him...and he wouldn't see me or talk to me...I tried to explain....but he  understandably didn't want to hear it...I couldn't blame him.

And guess what?? Rachel did the same thing..She didn't leave him at the alter..She called it off, a few days before the wedding and run off with some pro-football player...I was so devestated for Donnie Ray...He is a real good guy...He didn't deserve to have that happen to him twice...I'm surprised he even wanted to get married again..I'm surprised he trusted another woman." said Brenda.

"I met him when I was on vacation in New Orleans..Essence Fest....He was playing at one of the clubs...We hit it off and we stayed in touch...and he came up here to visit me...I was a Public defender too..Then I went into Private Practice with a major firm...We met just as I was buying this storefront and starting this practice."said Olivia...

"He had already quit the force by then..I read about how he and the FBI busted those 22 corrupt bastards and solved those three murders during Katrina..I knew he'd have to quit the force then....He loved being a detective more than anything...I felt so sorry for him....I was living up here in Philly by then...I was practicing law in Wilmington,Deleware.." said Brenda,

''I know that..I did my research...I know that Mr. Fentlow was one of your clients and after the case was over you two started dating..Never a good idea...You being a seasoned attorney...I know you know that!"said Olivia..


"I got him off and uh he got me off..." said Brenda ,giving Olivia a Kanye shrug!..

"And now you can't get rid of him and you're staying with someone else?" said Olivia..

"Ouuu girl, you're smart...I like you..." she said....Both women cracked up laughing.

"I went back to New Orleans for a spell...I ran into Donnie Ray's sister and she told me that Donnie Ray had gotten married...To you and that he lived in Philly...I was like..He was right under my nose all this time..And now I've met you and I like you...You're good for him...You're cute...Hell you're gorgeous...and I know he loves the ground you walk on..You make him lighten up don't you?"she said..

"I love him too...Very much.."said Olivia..

Brenda looked at her sheepishly...


"I know you do....And he's made you see Heaven  a time or two ,hasn't he?"


Olivia let her guard down and whispered to Brenda..

"Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrl you aint never lied.....Whoooooooooooooo.." she said.

"He's non-stop isn't he?  The man is a machine!" said Brenda...

"YESSS!" said Olivia..

Brenda and Olivia laughed loud and heartily...and high fived each other...

"Yes Lord...I know....I know...."said Brenda.
 Olivia told me  later that she thought of the first time she and I made love...In New Orleans a few years back...
 She looked at me with those soulful eyes...

"I've never done this before." she said.

"Made love?" I asked...



"No silly, made love to a stranger...but it's just something about you." she said.

She looked down at my trousers...My pants were sticking out like a circus tent. She looked at me again...put her hand over her mouth and giggled...


"WOW!" she said..

Once inside her hotel room. She began unbuckling my trousers...I had gotten out of my shoes..and was busy taking my shirt off and tossing it aside....She looked at my fully unsheathed member and just put both of her hands to her face in amazement....


"Oh My God....Look at youuuuuuuu." she said.....

"Look at you baby." I said as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." she moaned...

She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and laid her across the bed...
.
 I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her like nobody's business...I wanted to savor this experience, So I took my time...I made slow, steady sweet love to Olivia the rest of the night....
''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...

 I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She told me she was too...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to three hours...

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....


"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned... 
She was so moist, so soft...I had never experienced any woman quite like her and I knew I had to see her again, that this just wasn't a one night stand......


She said...''Donnie Ray..Oh My God...It was like you ...you took me a half a mile to heaven...I almost saw heaven.." she said smiling...


I smiled...


''Really? "I said.


"I hate to admit this to you..it's just going to make your head swell...but it felt that good...Ohhh My god..."she said.

"Well I'm uh  glad I was able to uh make you uh feel nice." I said..

 I had to admit...She had done a number on me too...Had completely blown my mind....

"Mrs. Alexander?  You okay?" asked Brenda...

Olivia caught herself...She had been daydreaming and smiling to herself ,nearly unaware that Brenda was sitting across from her talking..

"Uh Yes...Yes...uh...I'm fine..I was just thinking..."said Olivia...

Brenda smiled sheepishly...

"Uh Huh...Thinking about almost seeing Heaven...I think about it too every now and then..." she said and winked.


II-


While my wife and my ex-fiance were engaged in some girl talk...I was busy doing some investigating...I found out from child welfare services that Stephanie was born Stephanie Stafford...Her father,Ray Stafford was in prison on rape charges...Serving a 30 year sentence without parole..Her mother had given her up for adoption shortly after this happened...and the Blakely's took her in as a foster child when she was four or five...

She had run away once when she was twelve and had stayed with her grandmother on her mother's side, but was returned to the Blakely's after it was reported that she had stolen from her....

She was a pretty good student..Mostly A's and B's...but according to some of her former classmates...a bit promiscuous...

"I caught her out by the bleachers having oral sex with two older boys when she was 13.."said one of her teachers...

Another teacher said that she was caught with another older boy having sex in the girls locker room when she was 15...

Her school counselor met with me and told me in confidence that she had serious issues with abandonment and intimacy...He suspected that something was going on at home, but that he didn't look into it....

The killer was a conversation I had with one of the guys she was accused of having sex with...

"I was starting to feel something for her....but she kind of didn't want to go there...Then one day I went to the movies with another girl and I saw her sitting in the back with HER DAD or Foster father...He had his zipper
open and she was going to town..rubbing his johnson up and down with her hands and he was moaning something terrible...Somebody reported them and they got up and left..It was crazy man." he said.

III-

After Beverly left court...She met with Stephanie at the women's correctional center...

"Have you talked to Jake yet?" she asked..

"He's out of town.."said Beverly...

"I'm surprised he hasn't called me.." she said..

"Steph...you killed his wife...I don't think he's going to be calling you.." said Beverly...

"You don't understand...Jake loves me..We are in love...Why do you think he hired you and paid you up front? He wants you to get me out of here...So we can be together..."she said..

"Stephanie..Stephanie...Listen to me...You're not going to get out of here..You killed a woman....You've admitted to that..You were caught in the act by the arresting officer and your sister...Now I'm trying to work a way for you to get some help, be placed in a ,I guess nicer institution...but that's the best I can do for you.."said Beverly...

"NO...NO...NO...NO...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Jake wants you to get me off...So we can be together..HE LOVES ME!" she screamed..

Beverly hung her head down...

IV-


I returned to the office...Josie was leaving for the day..

"See you tomorrow Mr. A." she said smiling..

"Beverly here?" I asked..

"Her and Nelson are upstairs...They ordered takeout."she said. Josie's boyfriend Paris drove up...

''Hey Mr. A." he said.

"Heyy Paris." I said and waved..

"Well that's my ride...I'll see you guys tomorrow."said Josie as she walked out to Paris's car...

"Uh Okay...See ya Josie."I said...

I walked into the office...Olivia was standing by the kitchen...She smiled as I walked in..


"Heyy, how was your day?" I said.

''Interesting..Your ex fiance was here.."said Olivia..

''Oh yeah?" I frowned..

''She's really not all bad... We had a nice long talk." said Olivia..

"About what?" I asked dryly...

"About her case...and about you..."said Olivia smiling..

"That can't be good.." I replied...

''It's all good..She and I have a lot in common.."said Olivia.

''You two are nothing alike." I said.

"Oh?  We are both young attractive Black girls...Both Attorneys...and both have had the pleasure of sharing your bed..She was quite complementary of your talents....And I have to say..I was in total agreement with her."said Olivia who kissed me very softly and seductively..

"Uhh Huhhh...I see."I said.  "I don't know if I like the way this conversation went." I said.

Olivia kissed me longer this time..

"It couldn't have went so bad...or I wouldn't be this turned on." she said and smiled.

Olivia motioned me to the kitchen...

"Lock that door...We are closed for the day.."she said.

"But Beverly?" I said.


"She's upstairs with Nelson..." she said and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me slowly,sloppily and sensuously...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned..

"Ohhh My God..."I said..

She giggled...

I was getting aroused...though it didn't take much...Olivia sensed it...


"Mmmmmmmmm, you feel good .."she said and opened her blouse....I peeked at her new bra...she rubbed the huge bulge that was growing in my trousers...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

''You got that the other day at Bridget's place..." I said.


''I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve your attention to detail..." she said as I opened up her slacks and slid them off of her...

She was wearing a matching thong...My eyes nearly popped out of my head as she unzippered my trousers...and began fondling me...

Her eyes grew as large as saucers...so did mine...

"MYYYYYYYYY MYYYYY..MYYYYYYYYYY...YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME!" she said,


I lifted her up on the sink and gently, softly parted her legs, eased her thong down and entered her again....

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD DONNIE RAY!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..I'm seeing heaven." she moaned as I began to enter her slowly and move in and out of her warm center...

''What?" I asked...

"Nothing...Nothing...just don't stop...don't stoppppppppppp." she cooed ,which turned me on even more.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.."I moaned...

This was certainly a nice surprise...after a long day of pounding the pavement,questioning people and checking records...to be making love....

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh MISTER ALEXANDER....ohhhh my godddddddddddd....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she moaned as I continued to enter and exit her.. ...

I was moaning myself... Olivia began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness... I turned the lights out and lifted Olivia gently up on the sink in the kitchen and continued to kiss her...as I slowly entered her...moving slowly in and out of her as she put both arms around my neck and continued kissing me..

"Ummmmmm...ohhhhhhh you feel good .." I moaned...

"Ouuuu, you are soo naughty.....I feel so undressed" she said in between kisses.

"That's because you are.....your blouse is on your desk...your slacks are on the floor by the kitchen...and your panties...."I laughed in between more kisses and more lovemaking...

"Your trousers are on the floor by the kitchen and so is your shirt.."she giggled..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..Let's hope Josie didn't forget something and come back to the office...We are sooo busted."I laughed in between kisses...

I continued to move in and out of her soft and moist center...practically losing my mind...it was so good..
She continued to kiss me slowly and sensuously and moan softly....

At some point we would have stopped and walked upstairs to our room...but I couldn't stop...I kept kissing her and she kept kissing me... and I kept moving inside and out of her...

"Ouuuuuuu, you ready to go upstairs now?" she asked me in between wet sloppy kisses and more stroking....

"Ohhhhhh..If I could bring myself to stop." I said. Olivia kept kissing me...

"I know....I can't stop myself.." she said as we continued making sweet love right there in the kitchen area..

 We listened...We heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting more and more excited...and entered her again...I began to move slowly inside and out of her....An hour and a half went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking in the kitchen area...Olivia moaned softly and blew into my ear in between sweet and soft kisses....

I couldn't stop...I kept kissing her and she kept kissing me... and I kept moving inside and out of her...Another hour went by....


 Within the next hour and a half...I had one of the most fierce orgasms I'd ever had in my life...and from the way Olivia was shaking and breathing...she did too!...

''Ouuuu...I believe I just saw heaven just then.." she said smiling at me and continuing to kiss me.

''What?" I said.

''Nothing.. "she said and kissed me again..before she got down off of the kitchen counter...

"That counter is so hard and cold.." she said...


We both slowly began to gather ourselves and fix our clothes...We really had to stop making love in this kitchen...I noticed that nobody actually used it...We all always went out for breakfast and lunch..I suspected that Nelson and Beverly have made love in here and possibly even Josie and Paris when we were all away...I reminded myself to scrub this counter down thoroughly one day next week.

''Wow....I-I-I suppose you uh don't want to talk about the case?" I said out of breath and dazed..


"We can talk in bed.." she said seductively,motioning me to follow her up the stairs...

We went upstairs...but as you can guess..We didn't discuss the case.. We kissed and made sweet love the rest of the night!

(TO BE CONTINUED)



14 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

That was a weird conversation for the current wife and the ex-girlfriend to be having,but I suspect it turned Olivia on..

Toni said...

Olivia got aroused by that conversation...

Angie B. said...

All along I thought it was Donnie Ray who was sprung...but now I think it's Olivia who is really sprung!

Swaggie said...

Of course it's Olivia...Since the night they met..She can't give up that good wood!

Rita said...

As much as I hate to agree with Swaggie..I think he's right..

Sunflower said...

Sex is a beautiful thing and good sex is a wonderful thing!

Anonymous said...

AMEN TO THAT! STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND MY BRA!

Lisa said...

All of that notwithstanding...The storyline about the girl who killed her foster mother is more and more disturbing..She and the Foster Dad in the movie theatre was just plain disgusting!

Vanessa said...

I agree with Lisa...This broad needs help and her foster dad needs to be in a cell right next to hers.

Halo said...

Olivia really really appreciates Donnie Ray and not just his investigative skills...Those are a plus...It's his bedroom skills that she's really paying him for! LOL!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Donnie Ray has it made..Got a job, where he is probably making more than he did as a City Detective...Got a place to live in a new city and has a sexy wife that gives him all he can ask for in the bed...

Turned Up said...

This story and these comments are getting me kind of warm!

Cheryl said...

This entire story is just drenched with sex...Some of it erotic,some of it disturbing..But it's holding my interest just the same.

Anonymous said...

"We can talk in bed.." she said seductively,motioning me to follow her up the stairs...

Has to be the sexiest erotic thing
I've read this week..Made me throw my panties again!