Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Moon And The Sea


Our little murder case went cold , our first cold case in the 24 cases we had worked since becoming partners...We usually cracked a case in under 48 hours...Most killers aren't diabolical geniuses...I didn't think this killer was either...Whoever it was just didn't give us much to go on...Like a motive,Like opportunity ,like evidence...Little things that usually lead you to killers..

Soon we had to move on and work other cases...(We in fact cracked three more murder cases since that one....)This one lie dormant on our desks..

Still ,it bothered both me and my partner,Detective Monica Talbert and we always went back to it..Went over our notes...looked at all of the people we interviewed...re canvassed the crime scene and looked over hours of Street cam, Traffic cam and Atm cam footage for something, someone who we might have missed....Anything...

The victim had a camera on the back of his building...Someone had disabled it..There was no footage..but there was a fingerprint....a print that matched one we found on the toaster...and the print wasn't in the system...I hated first time killers.

Three weeks had since passed and this was a rare night off from murder and mayhem...It was a Friday Night...

I was standing at Penns Landing waiting for my date...Monica Talbert....I was taking her to dinner at The Octopus Garden, the undersea cafe....

Last time we had been there had been in the middle of a murder investigation...Tonight was the full date I had promised her some weeks ago....

We weren't going to fly out in my flying car tonight...We were going to catch the Mini-Shuttle Sub that held  12 people and venture down...one mile beneath the sea to the undersea cafe...

Like most women, Monica was late...but when she drove up...It was worth the wait...

She was gorgeous....More so than usual... My mouth just dropped...She blushed and then smiled..

She was wearing a beautiful blood red spaghetti strapped evening dress and matching
spiked heels...

"Okay Nate, Tongue back in your mouth, Eyeballs back in sockets..." she said, breaking the ice...


"Wowww, you look great..." was all I could say..

"Thank you..." she said and kissed me softly....Her fragrance was intoxicating...

"You-You...You ready?" was all I could manage to mumble...

She laughed...

"I'm ready...Question is...Are YOU?" she said...

We walked hand and hand to the port where we caught the Mini Shuttle Sub...with the five other couples and slowly went out to sea and towards the Undersea cafe...

The view was beautiful....A nice night out...and a place where we had little to no chance of running into anybody that we knew..

II-



We rode out to the underwater hotel, which stood like a beacon in the middle of the ocean and began the plunge downward towards the undersea cafe, Octopus Garden..

Just before we began to go undersea...I looked up at the Moon from a distance..


It looked beautiful...With my Cyber eye...I caught a slight glimpse of Luna City...Another place I had been with Monica..It was where we had first shared a kiss..
It was where I first realized I cared for her beyond just wanting to sleep with her..

"It is beautiful Nate...The moon is where I first realized that I cared for you too.." she said..

I took her hand in mine and rubbed it softly....

I took one last look at the moon before the mini sub went under the water and began it's journey downward...

"Nate are you nervous?" said Monica, who could sense my apprehension at going under the water and going this deep surrounded by nothing but water...

Any other girl, I could lie and say "Afraid? Who me? Nahhhh?"

 But you can't play those type of games when your girl is a telepathic mutant ,who can hear your thoughts and feel your emotions..So I was silent..

She leaned over and began kissing me passionately...Half of the couples were making out already anyway...So we didn't look out of order...Kissing her took my mind off of the trip and relaxed me...It uh made me think of other things..I rubbed my hands all over that sexy body...My mind took me to other places...Nice places..Relaxing places...

III-

Once inside the underwater cafe known as Octopus Gardens...It was as if I was on dry land...Except that when you looked out a window ,all you saw was the sea and aquatic life swimming by...

The Bistro was beautiful...And the assortment of people walking around was astounding...

We were seated and we checked out a menu....

"Nate, you didn't have to do this...I'm a cop too...I know what you make...Can I help you out with the bill?" she said.
"NO you can not...I promised you I'd take you someplace nice...And I'm going to do this..Now stop worrying...I saved up for this...I'll be fine...Order what you want..And don't be jive and just order a salad either..Your dad and your sister told me you like to eat.."I laughed..

"Ouuuuu, I'm gonna kill them" laughed Monica..

Yes, I had met her father and mother and her identical twin sister, Monique....Surprisingly...None of them were mutants except Monica...But both her father and her mother were very intuitive...They suspected and finally cornered both of us about the real nature of our relationship...


"I know you two are more than just co-workers and partners...You two are dating each other." said her mother....

I tried to deny it...So did Monica....

But her identical twin sister ,Monique wasn't having it...


"Mo never brought any of her other partners around to meet us...Of course they didn't last that long.But we never met any of them." remarked her identical twin ,Monique older than her by a mere three minutes...,much to Monica's dismay....

Monique had just graduated from med school...She was a coroner.

"You're hot for my sister...admit it Nate!...Partners...righttttt!!! You guys are partners alright!" laughed Monique..


"I can tell by the way you look at my daughter that you two seein each other...And the way she's talked about you...''Nate said this..Nate did that' is a dead give away,..She aint never talked about nobody at that damn job as much as you...She said she's never felt safer than when you were out there havin her back...Uhhhh huh...I didn't have to be a detective for thirty years to figure that out..Just be careful." he said and laughed...

Guess that was their seal of approval..

''Well Mister Talbert....You certainly are getting high marks from me tonight and period..." she said, smiling.

IV-

Our food was off the chain....It just ought to be...It was pricey enough...But all jokes aside...The food was tasty and they gave you your money's worth...Dessert was sublime too...

After dinner, we walked over to the nearby bar where a cool jazz band was playing..

We had drinks and enjoyed the music...This was the perfect date...I hadn't noticed at first, but then my eye zeroed in on her...

Sitting across the room from us was Cora Bailey-Jones...Black, urbane, and next to Monica the sexiest woman in here tonight...


I poked Monica and pointed..

"Hey Mo-Mo..Look!" I said.



 "Huh? Who is that?"she asked..

"That's Cora Bailey -Jones...The pundit that was on Point and Counterpoint with Miles Standish...They used to have fierce debates...She was the liberal democrat and he was the right wing conservative republican.."I said.
Monica gave me the side eye...

"You watched that show?  I thought all you watched was ESPN Sports Center or the movies on HBO and Showtime." she said smiling..

"Oh Monica..I'm surprised at you...I'm very interested in Politics and the state of our nation."I said.

"Really? and not her cleavage? Or whether her top will fall off again,Like it did during the coverage of last year's mid-term elections..?"said Monica...

"You uh heard about that huh?" I said laughing sheepishly...

"Oh come on Nate...Everybody heard about it...Every guy I know,including my father was talking about it and watching it over and over." she said.

I smiled sheepishly again...

"Damn, I can't hide a thing from you can I?" I said.

"Nope...And yes I know you're checking out my cleavage too...That's not going to save you mister...." she said and cracked up laughing...

"But Mo-Mo listen...We've been spinning our wheels on that Standish Murder case..Seeing her just made me think of something...You said that whoever Standish's mystery or secret girlfriend was...It had to be somebody who he just couldn't be seen with....right?" I said.

She simply loved my pet name for her, Mo Mo...She'd told me that none of her other boyfriends had ever had a pet name for her that didn't have something to do with her breasts or her booty..



"I always know what you're thinking...but her?  Well, let's think about that...He was a white ultra-conservative pundit...certainly never viewed as a friend to black people...Wouldn't back a Black candidate and was fiercely battling with a black person within his own party for a position...And on this show these two argued so eloquently and vehemetly that you would think they hated each other..." she said.

"Look..it's a long long shot...But look at her...What if that was all an act...What if his politics was white and his sex life was black...She would be the one person he just absolutely COULD not be seen with...What if he was about to break it off to be with a woman who would be more respectable for him to be with?" I said.

"That's just crazy...Her and him together? I can't see it..But.......We didn't look into her at all...We don't know where she was....and we have nothing else to go on...All of our leads have dried up..." said Monica...

"First thing Monday morning...We look into her...I mean all of our other leads have dried up and we got nothin else.."I said.

"Okay...but tonight...I have a surprise for you...You paid a pretty penny for this dinner and round trip tickets on the Mini Sub Shuttle...How bout if we didn't have to go home after tonight was over?" she said.

"Huh? What?" I said...

"I booked us a room in this hotel...Not down here...Upstairs..above the sea...So you can feel more secure.." She laughed...

"Damn ..."was all I could say..

V-


We took the elevators from the undersea cafe, Octopus Gardens up to the top of the Undersea Hotel and to our room...Which gave us a great view of the moon and the sea..

From a distance ,I could see Philadelphia..in the glistening moonlight..

We didn't bother to turn the lights on when we stepped into the room...

Monica kicked off her shoes...

I pulled her to me and slowly unzippered her dress...In the moonlight ,I could see her black and red lace matching bra and bikini panties....

" Tongue back in your mouth, Eyeballs back in sockets..." she said..

She ran her hands down my pants and stopped at my crotch area...

"OH MY GOODNESS.." she said....and smiled at me sheepishly....

I unzippered my pants and slowly took them and my shirt and socks off...

We stood there looking at each other and slowly and softly began kissing right in the middle of the floor....This is how it always began...




I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...She softly stroked my engorged penis...I shivered...I was nearly losing my mind....We stared deeply into each others eyes for a minute and then began to softly and slowly kiss.....I lifted her up and slowly entered her more than moist center....I had never felt anything as soft and as good in my entire life...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

I laid her across her bed ,and a few minutes later  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...Nate...I can't believe how good this still feels!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned..as we got into a nice groove...

"Me neither!" I said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate..." she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

Five hours came and went as Monica and I made sweet and passionate love right there in that wonderful room on that soft bed....The bed wasn't squeaking, but the headboard was definitely slamming up against the wall...

What a wonderful night this had been...

The Moon was still visible in the distance..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES AND BRA TO THE RAFTERS!

Rita said...

These two are just too hot to trot...Maybe if they stopped kissing and screwing so much ,they could clear their heads and solve this murder!

Cheryl said...

LMAO at Rita's comment....These two are a cute couple and from the looks of things they may be on the verge of solving thier murder.

Toni said...

This was a very romantic outing..Loved it!

Angie B. said...

What she said..Very Romantic interlude.

Sunflower said...

Have to admit..You have added a flavor to the police/mystery procedural that makes it hot and never stale.

Halo said...

I just love these two!

Lisa said...

This is becoming my favorite serial...And I thought Olivia and Donnie Ray was my favorite..A testement to your great blog.

Vanessa said...

I'm afraid these two are going to burn out...They are screwing every chance they get..LOL!

Brenda said...

It looks like they have cracked their case (And once again, each other too!)LMAO!