Monday, February 16, 2015

We'll Always Have Paris

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." moaned Olivia as we stood naked in the middle of our hotel room in Paris...Kissing each other passionately...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Oliviaaaa...Olivia...." I moaned....

Yes, you heard me right...Paris..Olivia and I were celebrating our one year anniversary as husband and wife...We were in a hotel in Paris...Care of Olivia's client, Rollie Rollerson...
The distribution deal Olivia and Bev brokered for him last year between Stephen Bristol and Spanish Businessman El Gato had paid off in spades...for the three of them...Rollie and Stephen Bristol had buried the hatchet concerning the matter of Rollie screwing Bristol's ex-fiance and the money began flowing...Josie's Bar and Grill, Aqua Bar, Stoleys, Mulberry Street and Bristol's Club Montreal and Sky Bar couldn't keep El Gato's liquor on the counter...They were making money hand over foot...As a token of appreciation...Rollie gave Olivia and I round trip tickets to Paris and bookings in one of his favorite Hotel's as a Wedding Anniversary gift...

''Olivia is my little good luck charm"he said and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.."Be good to her Donnie Ray." he said.

We packed our bags and said our goodbyes to Bev and Josie who were minding the store and headed to Paris ,France...a place neither one of us had ever been to before and a whole two uneventful weeks of non stop party going in French clubs...
Non stop dancing and shopping...

And of course non-stop love making at all hours of the night.....like now for instance...

"Ohhhh Donnie Ray,I love you soo much..." she said...as she continued to kiss me with wet,sloppy kisses and rub my now engorged penis..with her soft hands...

"I love you too babes..." I said...sucking gingerly on her sweet breasts...


 I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her slowly and gently..I wanted to savor this experience,  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....This is what I had first loved about her...What I still loved about her...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to five hours...I couldn't seem to get enough... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I began kissing her again...After a few minutes I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....I was amazed at how excited and engaged Olivia always seemed to keep me...

''OHH MY GODD..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU...OUUUUUU. DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED?"she moaned....
"Of Making love to you?  No...Never.." I said.

''Oh My goodness..I see....whoooooo." she said as I mounted her again and slowly began to enter her and stroke her gently...

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

  ''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...Another two hours of sweet lovemaking followed...

It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned... 

She was so moist, so soft...I exploded like a gusher!!!! Olivia began to shake mightily....and then she sighed..

Olivia looked up at me...

"WOW!" she said.

"Yessssss." I moaned..."YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I yelled out as I exploded again.........

 Olivia's laid her head on my chest and allowed her arms to hang alongside the bed...

''Ohhhh husband of mine, this has been so much fun...these past two weeks..I hate that this is our last night.."she said...

''I do too baby.." I said and kissed her again..

The sun was coming up.....Olivia saw it and smiled..

"My goodness..We didn't sleep at all last night..." she said.

"We got all morning...I'm so weak ,I can barely move..." I said...I was totally drained of energy...

"Me too." she said and kissed me again...She drifted off to sleep and so did I...

The next morning,Olivia joined me in the Jacuzzi that was in our suite...Like I said...This was far beyond my imagination...On my cops salary back in the N.O. I could  have never afforded this...And on her public defender's salary,Olivia couldn't have either...She might just barely be able to afford this now... but who was worried about money at a time like this..??? This was on Rollie's dime...

 "Ouuuu Donnie Ray...The water is soo warm, she said as she eased in...
"Come over here and let me show you what else is warm.." I said ,while staring at her salaciously...

She laughed..

"Ouuuu, you are sooo nasty.." she said as she came closer and we kissed...

I pulled her to me...

''My God Donnie Ray...In the Jacuzzi? Didn't we do it enough last night?" she asked while kissing my chest and my neck...

I didn't answer...I slipped her bikini bottom down and entered her slowly and softly....Her eyes got wide and she gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy."

Finally,I answered..

"I don't think we did.." She giggled and kissed me softly...

We made sweet love in the warm bubbly water for the next two and a half hours...Neither of us would ever forget Paris and this vacation.
 It was the calm before the storm...Neither Olivia or I knew that we were headed back towards one of the strangest cases of our careers..

I would miss Paris...In just two months, we had been to London and Paris..
Pretty good way to start the year off.




II-

Beverly met us at the airport...As usual she had an energetic smile...She hugged her beloved Auntay first...


"I missed you Auntay...WOW! You look great!" she said...She had only called us surprisingly once in the entire two weeks..




"Thank you...Paris was good to me...I missed you too baby,That's a nice skirt you have on too...I guess things have been quiet huh?" said Olivia...

"Well........They were." she said...

I didn't like the way she said that...

"What do you mean by that?" I said.

Beverly ignored my question and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and smiled...

"I'll explain it all on the drive home... But I am glad to see you too  Donnie Ray..I missed you too...I missed my big uncle as much as I missed my Auntay.." she said.

We packed our bags in her car and we headed home...


''Where's Nelson?" asked Olivia.

"Hopefully at work..He was kind of tired when he woke up this morning.."said Bev, smiling sheepishly..
 Olivia and I both looked at each other and smiled..

''Guess you two have really been playing house in our absence.."I laughed.

"We have been spending a lot of time together, since you two were gone and uh it was kind of quiet around here." she joked...to which the three of us laughed...


"And you had nothing to do with why he is so tired?" asked Olivia...

''Well I may have...I can be kind of irresistable."she joked..

''And humble ..." I said and we all continued laughing..

Then Beverly got serious....

"I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourself....I was equally glad that I didn't bother you guys..You guys deserved some relaxation..." she said..


"Bev...What's wrong? Spill it."said Olivia..

"You remember your good friend...Kim?  Kim Blakely?? We were in her wedding to Jake...you remember..They had a foster daughter and she got pregnant and had a baby of her own?" said Beverly...


"Yes...I remember her...How is she doing?" asked Olivia...

"She's not!!...She's dead!!....She was murdered by her foster daughter....Stabbed 108 times..." said Beverly...

Olivia and I were both stunned..



"Oh My God!!!!" we both said in unison...

I didn't know these people, but I was shocked at the description of the murder....

"Well here is the thing...Her Foster daughter is kinda sorta..my client!"said Beverly... "And I need your help."she said..


''You don't think she did it?" asked Olivia..
''Oh No...I'm sure she did it..She was practically caught in the act....Their daughter,Kendra, who is 12 ,witnessed the whole thing and called 911.....The Police caught the foster daughter, Stephanie in the act..."said Beverly...


"So...Case closed...What do you need me for to help her get a lighter sentence?  Not likely..She murdered my friend...I understand business Bev..But you can handle this.."said Olivia...

"Auntay....it's more than that...More...Jake is the one who called me, and is paying me...And it's something about him and this case..that is spooking me...Listen..don't worry about it today..You're just getting in..but you know..Please, look into it with me?" asked Beverly...


Olivia looked at her niece...

"How am I going to say no to you? I mean really?....How am I going to say no to you? You knew I was in the moment you asked me."said Olivia..who hugged her niece and kissed her on the cheek.
''What do you think Bev?"I asked.
"I know that Stephanie is 18 and Kendra is 12..but I find it a little funny that Jake went to see Stephanie in lock up even before he went to the M.E.'s office to see his wife's body and that right off the bat..He's calling  me to defend Stephanie, who is accused of murdering his wife...He didn't even check on his biological daughter who is in shock. He seemed to have more concern for Stephanie than his recently murdered wife...Something just seemed funny."said Bev..

"You know..If half of my partners had this girl's intutitiveness...I would have busted more perps a lot sooner." I said smiling at Beverly...

Beverly smiled back at me...She felt good being appreciated for her talent...


Olivia kissed me softly...

'Ummmm,What was that for?" I asked.


''Because you love my niece....That's very important to me..because she's the only family I have besides you."said Olivia..

I smiled..

"Yes...Shortcake has always been kind of special to me.." I said smiling at them both.


III-
The surprises weren't over yet.... We got back, packed our bags and all met downstairs in the office were Josie Boyd, our office manager led both Olivia and I outside before we came in...

"I would have called you Donnie Ray, but I wanted you guys to enjoy your anniversary in Paris..."said Josie..

''Jo what are you talking about?" I asked..

Josie pointed to the very shapely and attractive , well dressed woman that was walking outside of our office..

"She's been here at least twice last week looking for you Donnie Ray.I told her you were out of the country."said Josie.

The woman in question looked around and smiled...


''Donnie Ray Alexander....You have done wonderful for yourself...You know...I never thought you would ever quit the New Orleans Police Department...I went there and they told me that not only did you quit..but you became a Private Investigator and got married to a big time Philadelphia Lawyer....and you moved to Philly..She must be some woman..."said the woman..

"You got a lot of damn nerve coming anywhere near me." I said...


''Donnie Ray, don't be rude...Introduce us!"said Olivia.

"Brenda Young...This is my wife, Attorney, Olivia Bennett-Alexander.....and this is her niece, Attorney Beverly West...We live here on top of the office...You've already met our Office Manager, Josie ."I said.


She smiled....


"Oh My Heavens Donnie Ray, your wife is gorgeous...and her niece...she's a pretty little thing too..You two look like you could be sisters...I bet you hear that all the time.."she said.

"All the time." said Beverly...


"Donnie Ray, you old dog you...You always did like pretty women..And you live and work with these three?
My My my..I know you're happier than a pig in slop.." she laughed..

''Ladies..This is Brenda Young, Former Assistant District Attorney of New Orleans and also my former fiance...She was the first to leave me at the altar..."I said.
 "Ohhh alright Donnie Ray..I'm sorry...but that's water under the bridge...Apparently this pretty young lady didn't....I heard yall just come back from Paris...So apparently you made out well..You're a private investigator, got a pretty little wife who is a big city attorney and all...." she said.

"Why are you here Brenda?" I asked..

Josie and Beverly were smiling and watching with rapt attention...


"Donnie Ray darlin..I need your help...Your wife's too..Since she is an attorney.." said Brenda..

"Excuse me...Aren't you an Attorney also?" I asked..


"I haven't practiced law in ten years ,I suppose I could....but I'm in a bit of trouble Donnie Ray.." she said.

"Really? And I'm supposed to care because?" I said.


"Donnie Ray, don't be like that...What kind of trouble are you in?" asked Olivia..

"I am being stalked....I was involved with a man for a few years and well frankly ,he became obsessed and controlling of me...I had to leave my home...but I fear he is still after me..I need protection..." she said.

''Do you have a place to stay?" asked Olivia..

I whispered to her..

"Livy what are you doing? She's not staying with us." I said.


''I know that..but I know some places she can stay..." said Olivia..
 "I'm staying with a male friend of a friend here at this address in South Philly, I believe...You can contact me on this number...It's a burner phone..Please don't give this to anybody..I have money...I can pay."she said.

"This is a law office , We are not running a protection agency..."I said.


''I need your wife to help me draw up a restraining order and to go to court with me to have legal action drawn against this man and I need your protection...Please Donnie Ray..I'm desperate here." she said.

I said nothing..

"I know yall just got back from Paris and you probably want to relax and I'm sorry to drop something heavy like this on you....But I'll be in touch..I'll call you tomorrow.."she said.

"We have a big case that starts tomorrow.."I said.

"I'll be in touch." she said as a cab pulled up at just that moment and she got in and pulled off, waving..


"So........Mister Alexander...I'm not the first lawyer in your life..."joked Olivia.. "Oh laugh...Donnie Ray,loosen up...She seems nice.."laughed Olivia..

''She's as crazy as a crack house rat." I said.

Beverly and Josie cracked up laughing......

"Well...our vacation is over..Welcome back to Philadelphia.."I sighed...


Olivia hugged me and cracked up laughing....

"Look on the bright side Donnie Ray...We'll always have Paris." she said..


I thought about our time in Paris....I sure wished I could go back now." I thought..

(TO BE CONTINUED)



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my damn panties!

Toni said...

The Monday Morning Roller Coaster Ride that is Escapades has begun!

Angie B. said...

Wow! What a lot to be hit with on your return from a vacation..It would make me want to go back!

Sunflower said...

I love these three..Donnie Ray,Olivia and Beverly!Seems like they've got a mess on the hands...From two ends!

Vanessa said...

I'd tell Donnie Ray's ex fiance to hit the bricks...I think she has an agenda!

Lisa said...

I think Ms. Young has an agenda..She wanted to see how Donnie Ray is doing and size up the competition.

Halo said...

I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist...but why would Donnie Ray's ex-fiance be in Philadelphia? Be looking him up and need his wife's help?? Sounds kind of suspicious to me!

Brenda said...

Another good question is why is Olivia always so anxious to help Donnie Ray's past girlfriends out?
She obviously has nothing to worry about...The man is crazy about her..But I think she wants to get the skinny on just who it is she is married to..They did kind of have a whirlwind romance!

Rita said...

Brenda makes a good point...Olivia was kind of blind sided by how good Donnie Ray's stroke is..but they had a long distance relationship for the most part until he moved up here and began working for her...Then after a few months, they got married...Who was he before she married him?? No better way to find out than to talk to the women before her!

Cheryl said...

All very good points...Olivia's curiosity makes her eager to talk to the women...But I have to wonder why this one is here in Phlly all of a sudden..Co-Incidence??