Monday, February 9, 2015

Work Related




PHILADELPHIA, 2040

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, goood lord...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate." screamed
Monica....

I am Detective Nate Nellis..Homicide...Detective Monica Talbert is my partner..On the job and in the bed...

The bed was rocking from side to side....the springs were squeaking and the headboard was slamming up against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd.." I yelled out....

My partner, Detective Monica Talbert and I were making sweet love...We had been making sweet love for the past four and a half hours...

We had started out ,getting up and heading towards the shower...It was a work day believe it or not...A Tuesday at that! I had spent the night at her place...We started kissing in the middle of the floor and the next thing we knew...We were back in bed, making love...Not like we hadn't made love three times the night before...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,Ohhhh Nate..We've got to stop baby, we are going to be late for work...ohhhh my godddd!" she moaned...in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"Girll please....You ..you are driving me out of my mind..." I howled as we showed no sign of stopping..

A half hour passed by and finally, Monica began to sweat profusely and tears just came streaming from her eyes...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate...That is sooo beautiful.." she said..."Ouuuuuuuuuu."she cooed...

Watching her reach her climax was a beautiful thing...Her eyes got as wide as saucers and you couldn't tell if she was crying tears of joy or what...

but I was nowhere near mine....or so I thought...She began licking and then kissing my neck and within minutes...I was exploding like a gusher...


"Wow..." I said ,trying to catch my breath..."You sure know how to get me off..but then of course you do...You can read my mind...pore into my deepest thoughts..."I said, remembering she was a telepathic mutant...

"Yeah...I cheated...I had to do that...No telling how much longer you would have kept at it...We are going to be late for work...We won't have time for breakfast...." she said.

"I know how we can cut that short." I said smiling at her salaciously...

"Oh My God...Don't you ever get enough?" she said as we both headed into the shower together...

We took a shower together , lathering each other down with soap and kissing and fondling each other until we wound up making sweet love in the shower under the hot water...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,Ohhhh Nate.." she moaned...in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"Damn Mo-Mo...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I said as I came like a water faucet...

"Ummmm this was sooo nice." she said and kissed me and wrapped herself up in a towel and walked out of the shower...

I had to stand in there a few minutes to get myself together..

Afterword as we got dressed....

"Nate , maybe we better cool out on spending the night together so much...Just for awhile...It's getting harder and harder for us to get to work on time.. That story about my car being on the fritz and you bringing me to work yesterday was pure genius...but we better hope nobody checks the story out.." said Monica...

"Yeah..well what happened this morning can't happen again...I can't be missin breakfast that often...I'm gone be starvin until lunch..." I said as I got dressed...

''That's not my fault...You started kissin on me...and you lost control.." she laughed...

''Oh and you didn't?" I laughed....

"Well uh, after we got started up again...I uh kind of did...I'm going to call in...leave a message saying I'll be late..pickin my car up...That way you can get there first and it won't look like we were together last night."said Monica.

"That will work...I'll have coffee and a muffin waitin for you " I said.

"Awwww you are soo sweet." she said and kissed me softly, then broke our embrace...


"That's enough..We start kissing again and we won't make it to work.." she laughed..

"Yeah you're right." I said.


II-

I stopped and got us both breakfast and had it on her desk before she got there...Another Detective, Kylie White, Monica's friend, who I barely knew walked by...


"Awww isn't that cute...you brought your partner breakfast.....Where is she ?" she asked.


''Ughh..She called in...Said she'd be late...Something to do with her car..."I said.

She gave me the side eye..

''Her car?  That's a brand new car....I think she's gettin some good lovin ,that's what I think....Your partner is never late...and as by the book as anybody in this squad room, uni or detective."she laughed...

I smiled weakly and continued eating...She got the hint that I didn't wish to talk about it any more and walked away...

When Detective Talbert walked in..and saw that I had brought her breakfast, she looked over at me sheepishly and smiled...

"Thank You."she said. She looked around to make sure no one was looking and blew me a kiss....I smiled..

"How's your car?" I asked..

"It's fine..Thanks for asking." she said.

Our cover was still secure...

I had never had a workplace romance before...Had never wanted to...This was weird for me...

Monica whispered to me...

"I want to kiss you so baddd.."

I whispered back to her...

"Yeah, so do I...I want to let you."

"I know." she said and we both laughed....

Then my phone rang....


"Have to take a raincheck on that kiss partner....There's been a murder.." I said.

"Job Security." she said.

As the two of us left...I noticed the female detective I had been talking to looking at us both and smiling wryly!


III-
Our victim...A white male in his mid 40's was in a bathtub full of water....His eyes were eerily wide open ,staring into the great unknown...expressionless....


The shower over the bathtub was still running and the tub was close to overflowing....

The Plain Clothes officer at the scene said to us..


"Detective Talbert...You caught this one huh?  This your new partner?" he asked..
 "Yes, this is Detective Nate Nellis...Nate, this is officer Bryan Brown." she said..

He was Black,like me and about my age...He looked me over and smiled wryly...

Then, he shook my hand...

"Pleased to meet you...I hope to make detective soon...You got a foxy partner right there..."he said laughing...

"Yeah, she's something else.." I said smiling...

"Your victim's name is Miles Standish...47...He's head of the Republican State Steering committee...They uh pick viable candidates...You might know him from that TV show "Point and Counter-point.."  Yeah! Anyway...Cause of death is electrocution..." he said and pulled a toaster out of the water and had another officer put it in a huge plastic bag..

"No chance this was an accident huh?" I asked...

"You mean like it uh fell in?" he asked..

''When is the last time you toasted bread in the bathtub partner?" asked Monica..

She and Officer Brown cracked up laughing....

I looked further...and picked up an extension cord...I followed it into the living room...

"Nope...definitely not an accident...Somebody plugged the toaster into this extension cord and walked it into the bathroom and dropped it into the tub...Anybody see anybody leaving or coming to the apartment?" I asked...

"I got uniforms doing a door to door search and checking ATM Cams, Street Cams and traffic cams.."said officer Brown.


"Here comes CSI...Maybe they'll get fingerprints or DNA.."said Monica as we both searched the apartment...

"Nothing looks like it was stolen....Was he seeing anybody?" she asked..

"Don't know...That's your job to find out detective.." he said laughing..

Monica looked as if she grimaced.....I noticed it...

I went outside in the hall way and talked to several uniformed officers and CSI personell...They were already checking the ATM, Street and Traffic CAMS and doing a door to door search...I asked them to expand that search for five miles..

Inside Monica had on latex gloves and was kneeling down with a medical examiner looking at the body...

Officer Brown kneeled down beside her...He slyly put his hand on her hip...She swiftly removed it and said to him...

''I believe we got this covered officer." she said.

He looked at her with fake surprise...

"Ohhhhh look at you...pulling rank...Is it like that Mo-Mo?  You know I could very well be a detective too...I'll be taking the test  the next cycle when it's offered..." he said.

''Good for you Bryan..I'm sure you'll make it." she said and then turned away from him.

What was going on here I wondered?

"Okay guys...release the body." said Monica.


The body was removed from the bathtub and put in a bodybag and removed from the apartment...Monica followed me and the other officials down the stairs and out into the streets....

She pulled me to the side....I knew she had been reading my thoughts...

"No Brown and I did not sleep together....Though I'm sure if I offered he'd take me up on it...He and I were in the Academy together..We graduated together...He was very competitive...In everything....So petty and competitive that he turned me off...He still does.....When I took the detectives test early and got promoted he was incensed..." she said.

''So why didn't he take it?" I asked.

''When the cycle came around...He was in the hospital with pneumonia..He missed it...The next time the cycle came around...He was away at his brother's wedding..."she said.

"Wow...That must have really pissed him off..."I laughed..."You know...I was in the class , the cycle right before yours...The detective's test I mean." I said.

"I know...I read your file.." she said.

I smiled...

"You did huh?"

"Don't let it go to your head...I was bored..." she said.

''So anyway.. It's like a competition between you two huh?" I asked.

"Yes...He's disgusting with his snide remarks...Always the know it all..I didn't like the way he talked down to you..." she said.

I smiled...

"Don't sweat it...I wasn't worried by him..Uhh What are we gonna do about tonight?"I asked...


"I think I've run out of outfits...I gotta stop by my place and pick up a few things...before I come over.." she said.


"I have your dry cleaning....You still have some things..." I said.

''Listen at us..We sound like a married couple..It's my phone....Oh My God...It's Becker...Your ex-partner.."she said.

I laughed...

"Heyyy Monica.." he said.

"I thought you took my numbers out of your phone." she sighed...

"I uh did...but I decided to give you another chance..." he said.

"That's okay...I'm good."she said..

"Look...I've ordered some Pizza and I've got a bottle of wine...How bout I stop by your place and we uh hang out tonight?" he asked.

"How bout we not?  I'm not interested in you like that..I've told you that...Besides...I have a date.."she said.

''Who are you seeing?"he asked..

"None of your  business..." she said...

''Well I'm still coming by." he said and hung up.

''What's Up?" I laughed..

"Your jerk of a partner ,just doesn't get it..I hate to file harrassment charges against a fellow cop..but he's getting ridiculous." she said.

"Relax...Go to your place and grab your dresses..I got a way to get rid of him...I cloned Nyla's phone..." I said.

"Why did you do that?  Ohhhh,I already know...To mess with him...You are a diabolical man Mr. Nellis..Remind me to never get on your bad side." said Monica...

"You can't ....but I sure want to get on any side of your fine-" I said.

"Okay..Okay...I get it..." she said laughing and looked around to make sure nobody was around and kissed me in the lips..


"I'll see you in a few."she said as she headed to her car.

IV-

Some hours later I was chilling in my apartment listening to some cool jazz music on my IPAD- deck and sipping some kool aid when my phone rang...It was Monica..

"He's sitting outside my apartment..." she said.

''He won't be for long...When he leaves...Leave your lights on..As though you're still there ,then get in your car and pull off.."I said.


Detective Wally Becker received a text from my ex- wife Nyla...or at least that's who he thought he was getting a text from...Telling him to come over..She was horny and wanted him, no NEEDED him now!

He was so excited ,he nearly came in his pants...He pulled off and headed halfway across the city to Nyla's apartment...Monica put her clothes in her trunk..Checked her car to make sure there wasn't a GPS tracker on it...Sure enough...There was..She took it off....Drove to Skyport and dropped it in the trash!

Then she headed to my apartment....

When Becker arrived at Nyla's place he got the shock of his life...Another man was there....

"Heyyy what is this?" he exclaimed...

"Heyy man, you betta get the hell outta here "came the voice of Nyla's new man...

"You sent me a text." said Wally...

"I did not...."said Nyla..

"She aint have no time to send no text, not the way I was poundin that thing...Now you get the hell on up outta here.." he said.

He followed the signal in his car to Skyport....

He realized that Monica must have found it and ditched it...He headed back to her apartment where he banged on the door...She never answered...He called and texted Monica... She still didn't answer...The light was on..She had to be home he thought as he went back to his car and sat...

V-


Meanwhile at my place...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, goood lord...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate." screamed
Monica....

The bed was rocking from side to side....the springs were squeaking and the headboard was slamming up against the wall...once again..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd.." I yelled out....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,Ohhhh Nate.." she moaned...in between wet, sloppy kisses..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH....You ..you are driving me out of my mind..." I howled as we showed no sign of stopping..We had been making sweet love for over three hours...

A half hour passed by and finally, Monica began to sweat profusely and tears just came streaming from her eyes...

''Oh My God Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned..


We both lie in bed...sweating and laughing....

''Nate...Nate...He must be kicking himself, setting outside my spot ,thinking I'm there...Oh my God." she laughed..

"He'll get tired and go home eventually..." I said.

"This is kind of fun...but we are gonna get found out eventually..." she said.

"I know..but until we do...and have to get FOP lawyers, let's just enjoy it.."I laughed...

Monica kissed me for a good long time..

"It won't get that deep...Worst thing I see happening is them splitting us up as partners..and you know what??..Lieutenant Cotton might not even care...It's not like there weren't people who were married and in the same unit before..The Lieutenant before Cotton was married to one of the detectives.." she said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

''Yeah...for years...they eventually divorced and she still was in the unit."said Monica

''Yeah...but they weren't partners..Just in the same unit.. Stop thinking about getting caught...Tonight , we aren't caught...Tonight we fooled everybody.Let's not talk about anything else work related" I laughed as I put my arms around Monica and held her tight.

"Okay baby." she said.


(TO BE CONTINUED)



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Toni said...

These two are so cute, but they really have to cool it...They're going to get caught...That female detective already suspects something!

Angie B. said...

They are so cute...I think the Lieutenant knows but just isn't saying anything.

Sunflower said...

The whole premise of this storyline is that their relationship is a secret....Kind of like Bruce Wayne's secret identity as Batman..A good premise..Two cops, partners..secretly carrying on an affair, the discovery of which could get them either fired or transferred..I love it..It ups the ante one hundred percent.

Lisa said...

Other relationships have crossed the line...Carlotta and Keith Wallace, Tyriq and Sirena..but not like this...These two are detectives in the same unit and partners...They can't keep this up without being discovered..Especially since they both are so hot for each other they can't keep their hands to themselves ...The stolen glances..The kisses in the garage..They're going to be found out...

Halo said...

Their little secret is what makes this storyline so intruiging and more than just another cop procedural...Love it!

Vanessa said...

I love these two..Not as much as the Murder Police or Olivia and Bev..But they're slowly getting there!

Turned Up said...

On the job and in the bed...

YESSSSSSSS! That got me a little warm!

SLC said...

I'll put a word in with lieutenant Cotton.