Thursday, May 14, 2015

Because The Night...


I awoke to the sweet sweet smell of Jazmine...I loved that smell...The fresh sunshine was coming through my window...I was in my sister in law,Carmen's guest room...Her house smelled so amazing...I could stay here forever,I mused...
I looked over at my wife, Carlotta...She was just waking up...She saw me and smiled...

"Good Morning Honey Bunny." she said sweetly....Just the sound of her voice had gotten me aroused....

Maybe I couldn't stay here...I wouldn't get any work done...The hot weather,the music,the food and my wife and my sexy sister in law were driving me crazy...All I could think about was sex...

Carmen and Mercedes walked in our room and sat on the bed....

"Mornin Handsome....You and my sister really kept some late hours last night...Didn't get in until 5:00 AM.." said Carmen...

"Awww ,my big sister still worries about me." said Carlotta laughing..

"We were worried about you a little bit....You guys got a text and a call from Philadelphia...You didn't respond and I drove around town and I located your rental car in front of that hotel and then I knew why you two weren't answering....I was just glad you both were alright...I called Sissy and Sharon and told them you two were just fine...They were worried too. They called to tell you two that Minolo Sentterro is in town...Here in San Juan...I haven't seen him in years."said Mercedes..

"Minolo Senntterro is here in San Juan?...I thought you guys put him in jail?..."said Carmen..

"We did..He's escaped and apparently he sub-contracted a cabal of killers to take out our associates back home..They didn't fare too well...They're all dead...He seriously underestimated Sissy,Rico,Duke and the others...So he 's been here all along..Calling the shots...The FBI is turning Philly and New York upside down looking for him.."I said.

"When we were growing up he had the hugest crush on my baby sister...but she couldn't stand him...And I think he got close to Mickey Lolo,because Mickey got Carlotta.
.
He couldn't stand that Mickey Lolo was her boyfriend, driving her around,sporting her..and then engaged to her...He never showed it...but her secretly resented Mickey Lolo.."said Carmen...

"I tried to tell him, both while we were together and after we broke up not to trust Minolo..but he wouldn't listen..He told me that Minolo was his friend and that Minolo would always be there for him...A big mistake.. He knew Mickey was still talking to me...from time to time...It was said that he killed Mickey because he was my informant..but he didn't know that for sure...He would have killed him anyway...Just because he had been my boyfriend..."said Carlotta...

"Which means he really must hate you handsome."said Mercedes,looking at me and laughing..

"You two sit tight....I don't know where he is...but I know somebody that might...I'm going to go rattle his cage...Shake some dust loose..."said Mercedes...

She stood up and strapped her shoulder holster on...She was wearing a white mini skirt that hugged all of her curves...and showed off her shapely legs....My lord...The women in this family were just too sexy...

"I fixed you breakfast....I'm sure you two uh worked up an appetite last night." laughed Carmen,looking at her sister and smiling...She was no longer clad in the bikini,but she had on a very nicely cut business suit that accentuated every curve...and a skirt and blouse that showed off her cleavage and shapely legs...My goodness...I thought to myself...

Carlotta looked at me...

"He is a machine..he never wants to stop..."she said...

"Ohhh quit bragging. Only you can hook both an ADA and a Mob Boss at the same time.." laughed Mercedes....

We all laughed...I loved my sister in laws...

II-

Our good friend,Private Investigator ,Kevin Morris had told me about his time in San Juan a few years back and how well Carlotta's cousin Mercedes knew the streets and the playas and what a tough detective she was....High praise indeed from a guy Sissy and I considered one of the top investigators we'd ever known.
Detective Mercedes Rodriguez and about six uniformed police officers walked into the luscious condo of San Juan crime kingpin ,Manny Santana......a one time low level Philadelphia gangster,who left and moved here in San Juan and waited his turn and took over the rackets.

He was in his bathrobe and eating fruit and sipping sangria...

When he saw her, a smile formed on his lips...

"Detective Rodriguez...or can I say...Mercedes...?" he said...

"I prefer Detective Rodriguez and stop looking at my boobies." she said and smiled..

"What can I do for you?" he asked...

"You know why I'm here Manny.....I'm here about your guest." she said.

"My guest? You are my guest my dear..What guest are you reffering to?" he said..

"Minolo Sentterro...from Philadelphia....Your old runing buddy.....FBI top ten wanted fugitive..."she said.

"I don't know where you are getting your information from, but I haven't seen Minolo in years..Isn't he in prison?" he asked..

"Stop playing with me Manny....You know he's out...and I know he's here in San Juan...I'm being nice about it...The Federallis will be paying you a visit...They won't be as nice..." said Mercedes...

"You got a phone number?" he said...

She gave him her card....

"If I hear or see anything...I'll give you a call." he said.

"Really Manny? Just like that?" she asked giving him the side eye..

"Just like that...I don't want heat...You should know that...Especially Federal heat..."he said..
Mercedes smiled...

"I'll look forward to your call." she said and left with the six uniformed police officers..

"Always a pleasure detective..." he said smiling and checking out Mercedes's sexy body...

III-
Mercedes's boyfriend, Detective Nicky Munez met her for lunch a little while later...

"Heyy baby...workin hard?" he asked as they enjoyed a drink at an outdoor cantina..

"Yeah...I have been..."she said...

''Speaking of hard...I am very hard right now.."he whispered in her ear...

Mercedes blushed...

"Ouuuu you are sooo naughty Nicky..." she said ,surprised that he had made her blush...she allowed her dainty hands to feel the bulge in his trousers....Her eyes lit up...

''Ouuuuuuuu..you are very hard...Oh Myyyy."she said.

"Why don't you stop by my place this afternoon?" he said..

"How bout you pay the bill and I stop by right now?" she said...

Now it was his turn to blush...

"Check please?" he said.

IV-
 Night fell...I awoke from a peaceful sleep....My sister in law Carmen was sitting on my bed...I was surprised...

"My goodness handsome...you must really love my sister....but you gotta take a break..She is wearing you out!" she said and laughed..
.

Carlotta entered the room just then and sat on the bed..She leaned over and gave me a soft kiss...


She had on a mint green mini skirt that opened my eyes wide...


"WOW!" I said..."Going out?" I asked...

"We are..You are going to take my sister and I dancing tonight..." said Carlotta,smiling...

"Has he got the energy to go dancing?" joked my sister in law....I smiled...Carlotta laughed...

"You'd be surprised at the energy this man has." she said.

"Nooo, I don't think I would be...Aye Mios Dios.." said Carmen ....Carlotta and Carmen looked at each other and laughed that conspiratorial laugh...The same one Carlotta and Sissy laughed amongst themselves back home..

I blushed....

Carmen looked at me and smiled...

''Why are you blushing handsome?  He is sooo cute when he blushes....You don't need to be embarrassed around us...You are family now..." she said.

Carlotta's smartphone rang....

"It's Mercedes....It's a text from her phone...Her car has broken down...She wants me to pick her up..."said Carlotta...

"Want me to come along?" asked Carmen...

"Nah..I got this...She's not too far away..." said Carlotta...

"Look at you baby sis...You are starting to know your way around.."said Carmen smiling...

"Yeah,how about that?"said Carlotta...."Okay sleepy head..be dressed by the time we get back.." said Carlotta to me....


"Okay dear..."I said..

Carlotta kissed me softly once again...


"Ouuuuu Carlotta has you sounding like a real husband now."laughed Carmen..."I see how she does it...I should take notes." she said smiling.

We all laughed...

A little while later, Carlotta was on the street looking for Mercedes...She was nowhere to be found...

Several young men whistled at her and made catcalls...She laughed..She was used to it...

Several loud firecrackers popped in the street....The young men,thinking it was gunshots all scattered and ran...

Carlotta laughed loudly.....She still couldn't locate Mercedes....

She never saw a man wearing a hoodie walk up behind her and inject her with a powerful drug that instantly rendered her unconscious... She slumped down into a wheel chair the man had...He pushed her to a white van at the corner of the block...He gently lifted her out of the wheelchair and put her body in the back of the van...Then he loaded the wheelchair into the van...Looked around and closed the door..

He got in the van and pulled off into the night...


An hour and a half went by....I was dressed now and looking at my watch...
"I thought she said that Mercedes wasn't far?" I asked her sister,Carmen...
''She wasn't...They both should have been here by now..I'm a little concerned."said Carmen...

Just then...The doorbell rang...It was Mercedes!!

"Hey guys...you all ready to go out?" she said.

"Mercedes, where is my sister? She went to get you!" said Carmen...

"Get me? How did she know where I was?" asked Mercedes...

"You sent her a text...You said your car had broken down and for her to come and pick you up..."I said.

"My car is fine....And I didn't send her a text...I was over Nicky's apartment.." said Mercedes...

Just then my smartphone went off...

"It's Carlotta!!" I said..

But the voice on the other end of the phone was not Carlotta...but it was a voice I recognized...One I hadn't heard in a long time....

"Hello ADA Wallace...It's been a long time eh?" came the voice...

"SENTTERRO!!! MINOLO SENTTERRO!" I said.

"Yes....And right about now...I'll bet you are missing your wifey aren't you?" he said.

"WHY YOU RAT!!"I said.

"Now..Now..Is that anyway to greet an old friend?" he said laughing maniacallly...

"We were never friends..."I said.

"That's right..we aren't...You took my life away from me...Sent me to prison...Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about how much I hate you and how badly I was going to get my revenge if I was ever free.."he said..

"Don't hurt Carlotta.."I said pleadingly...

"That all depends on you ADA Wallace...Tomorrow I'm going to give you instructions...You are to come alone...No guns...No wire and no police or FBI....If I see them, If I find a wire or a weapon on you...I'll slice your wife's throat immediately...AND THEN I'LL SHOOT YOU LIKE A DOG! Am I understood?" he said...

"Yes.."I said meekly...

"I didn't hear you counselor..."he said.

"I said Yes..."I said..

"Take that bass out of your voice...but I suspect that you get the idea..You for Carlotta....You appear..I'll release Carlotta unharmed...You have my word as a man....It's you I really want..Oh and your cop friends in Philly? Much better than even I thought...They're lucky...They no longer have a bounty on their heads...but you my friend....You are who I've always wanted,more than any of them...I'm tired of talking...I want to go and gaze at your wife...She is asleep for now...Hmmm,I wonder what color panties is she wearing with this short skirt....?Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..."he laughed..

"If you hurt my wife or violate her..I'll kill you,you son of a bitch!"I said.

"Heyyyy, watch the threats Mr. Wallace...I'm in control here..." he said..."Good night..wait for my next communication..HAhahahahahahahaha! and tell Carmen and Mercedes I said Hola!" he laughed.

Carmen and Mercedes looked at me...


''What's the matter handsome?" they asked in unison...

"It's Sentterro!! He's got Carlotta." I said dryly and hung my head...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)




12 comments:

Toni said...

Very good story.....So this is Minolo's end game huh? Can't wait to see how this plays out!

Angie B. said...

Minolo has kidnapped Carlotta!! This means Keith is going to snap out of his fog and go ballistic..You don't mess with his Carlotta!

Sunflower said...

I'm expecting a very violent ending to this...Am I right?? Surprise me!

Lisa said...

However this ends...As long as Minolo is alive , None of them, Sissy,Carlotta,Keith,Duke, Rico,Jimmy and even Soloman will ever be safe...I hope they capture him...But I know that this guy is obsessed...HE'll come back.

Halo said...

I expected this to happen...He was gonna kidnap one or both of them...Can't wait to see how this ends!

Vanessa said...

Minolo's end game...I re-read "Rat Trap" and that whole first storyline featuring Minolo Sentterro..It's quite obvious that (1.) this man is crazy,prone to rages that usuallu ends in someone's death and (2.) He has always had a budding respect/lust/desire/love for Carlotta...Now he has her...It's Keith Wallace's move next.

Tate 2 said...

Keith Wallace has foxy Mercedes working with him..They'll find Carlotta and put Minolo Sentterro on ice for good!

Swaggie said...

It Just got real!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Tommorrow is going to be off the chain!

Somebodies Friend said...

You are who I've always wanted,more than any of them...I'm tired of talking...I want to go and gaze at your wife...She is asleep for now...Hmmm,I wonder what color panties is she wearing with this short skirt....?Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..."he laughed..

This proves that Minolo is a sick freak... and dangerous too..If I know right...He won't kill Keith Wallace quick...He'll want to torture him..Somehow or other they've got to take this freakazoid down!

It's been a long time since I've commented Keith,but I still read your stories..Love em.

James Perkins said...

This was a great title and a great song to boot..Can't wait to see the ending..Keith Wallace is smart...he's not going to just knowingly walk into a trap...He and Mercedes are going to cook something up...

Tate 2 said...

Minolo's boy...Santana might betray him...He sounded like he was tired of him and like he also said...He doesn't need any heat...doesn't need a light shined on his action...I'm expecting him to drop a dime.