Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Reassurance

Olivia, Beverly and I drove to the federal building in downtown San Diego...Where once again we found Richard Graves sitting in an interrogation room laughing and talking with FBI agents...He was eating Tacos and drinking a soda and had french fries....

As soon as Richard saw Olivia, Bev and I he smiled...


"One thing I can say about the Feds Livy....They feed you better."he said with a smile..

"Richard...You haven't been talking have you?" asked Olivia...

"Only about the baseball game last night....The Phillies beat the Padres...imagine that?" he said.

"Yeah imagine that!" laughed Beverly...


I talked to one of the FBI agents...a guy I remembered from New Orleans....

"Donnie Ray....Donnie Ray Alexander....I remember you...Homicide Detective from New Orleans...I take it you're no longer on the NOPD?" he asked....

"No...I'm a Private Investigator now.....This is my wife....Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece,Attorney Beverly West..."I said...

"Niceeeeeee....Well...The ADA in Philly found a gun in a P.O. Box owned by your boy over there...with laughing boy's fingerprints on it... AND his missing wife's prints and DNA...and guess what else?? The gun has been in this P.O. box for ten years....It was enough to swear out a warrant for his arrest two weeks ago."said Agent Stanton...

''What? Two weeks ago?" I asked..

"Yeah...In Philly...Right around the time she subpeoned Barbara Green...and right around the time your boy went missing and poor Barbara Grant was shot to death...!" said Agent Stanton..

"So how did you find Richard ?" asked Beverly ,who had overheard our conversation.

"Simple....We followed your auntie....We knew she had repped him a number of times , we figured he'd call on her again...We intercepted a call made to her and we followed her here....When he got popped by the locals and you guys bailed him out..We followed you to where you dropped him off and we got him...We expected you guys to be here."said Agent Stanton...

"You know I'm going to fight extradition..."said Olivia...

Another FBI agent said- "That's your right...but I don't think you'll win Mrs. Alexander..."

"You guys have nothing...You have no proof that my client willingly fled the state of Pennsylvania or even knew he was under indictment..."said Olivia..

"He knew there was a possibility...He had even met with ADA Rios on two seperate occassions.."said The FBI agent..

"He met without counsel?" asked Olivia...

"Oh he had counsel....but he fired his lawyer after two days and fled..

"Let me guess...ADA Rios got led to that Post Office Box by an anonymous tip right?" I asked..

FBI Special Agent Stanton smiled...

"You were a cop Donnie Ray...A Detective at that...you of all people know how that works.."he said.

I smiled...I did indeed...I solved quite a few cases with tips from confidential informants and anonymous tips..

Richard looked at Olivia....

"Livy...Yes I owned a gun...I taught my wife how to use it for her protection....It was in our home..Of course my prints and her prints and DNA would be on the gun...I didn't kill my wife...I have no idea what happened to her...And I didn't kill Barbie either..." he said.

"Barbara Green had sex within hours before she was shot to death..."said an FBI agent..

"Don't look at me..I hadn't had sex with her in about six weeks." said Richard...

I couldn't hold back a smile...Agent Stanton looked at me and just lowered his head..he too was laughing...

"Richard don't say anymore.."said Olivia..who I'm sure didn't see the humor in this at all...I felt a little sorry for my wife.
 "We'll never know if he did or not...The person she had sex with used a condom...We found a high degree of spermicidal lubricant in her body..."said the FBI Agent...

"You've got next to nothing....You know that...This case here is even weaker than the one in Philly."said Olivia...

My wife was right...

The other FBI agent smiled...

"Mrs. Alexander, Ms. West...I'm a lawyer myself and what you say is right...but...we have to hold him...There will be a hearing tomorrow...and a judge will decide on his bail..." he said.

Olivia looked at Richard...

"Hang tight Richard...I'll see what I can do...Don't talk about your case to anybody...You hear?" she said...

Richard leaned over and kissed Olivia in the lips...

"I love you Livy and I won't ."he said as the FBI agents walked him away to a holding cell...

Olivia wiped her mouth in disgust...

"Ewwwwwwwww...Oh My God..." she said.

"Two million dollars buys that." I said smiling ruefully...Beverly just giggled...Olivia was not amused...and plus she was a little embarrassed..

"What do we do now Auntay?" asked Beverly...sensing her aunt's discomfort and changing the subject.

Beverly could be very sensitive when she had a mind to be...

"We've got to put together a credible fight against extradition for tomorrow baby...No shoe shopping.."said Olivia.

"Come on...Let's go back to the hotel...We've done all we can here."I said.


II-

Back at the hotel , the three of us sat....Olivia and Beverly were looking over copies of both the San Diego Police Report and Philadelphia's report...as well as studying legal briefs and precedents...Our tables were filled with Laptop computers, tablets, smart phones and law books..

I was studying the crime scene photos and the letter when there was a knock on the door..We had been engrossed in this research for four hours...The three of us barely said a word to each other...Except when we ordered room service...

"I wonder who that could be?" said Olivia looking at me coyly...

"I hope it's not Larry North...We are busy here."said Beverly...

"Well the only way to find out is to answer the door."I said and went to the door...To at least Beverly and I's surprise...It was Nelson....Attorney Nelson East, Beverly's boyfriend...

"Hi everybody!" he said...

Beverly's eyes got as large as saucers...

"BABY??  WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" she said running to him and kissing him so passionately that I was getting excited myself...


"I was missin you...I had just wrapped up my latest case and I had some time so Robert (Foxworth) told me to take some time off, go see my girl...So here I am." he said.

"Awwww that was sooo sweet..."said Beverly,kissing him again...

"Why don't you two go on downstairs to your room Bev and uh catch up on old times!"said Olivia.

"I'd love to uh catch up on uh old times." said Nelson...

''Well then uh...let's uh catch up."said Beverly ..

Once they were gone ,I looked at my wife...
"You called him didn't you?" I said smiling.....

"I called Robert Foxworth first.....Then I called Nelson, then I wired him the money and a round trip Airline ticket.."said Olivia slyly...

''Wow...I let you out of my sight for a minute and you do wonders.."I said.

''My niece was lonely and about to get depressed out here without her man and with Larry North trying to put the moves on her...A girl needs reassurance sometimes.."said Olivia..

''You uh don't need any uh reassurance? Do you?" I asked.

''Not as long as you're with me babes."said Olivia...

We both smiled..

"You've been wanting to get me in the bed all day...I saw how you were looking at me at the federal building today.."said Olivia..who then kissed me softly....She felt the bulge in my pants...She wasn't lying..I was watching her in court, just salivating....

"Ohhh my goodness..." she said.

She began unbuckling my trousers...I had gotten out of my shoes..and was busy taking my shirt off and tossing it aside....She looked at my fully unsheathed member and just put both of her hands to her face in amazement....

 "Oh My God....Look at youuuuuuuu.I still get you like that??"she said in amazement.

''What do you think?" I asked....Kissing her some more......

 She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....and staring deeply at me...

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and slipped her out of her dress and laid her across the bed....She gingerly unhooked her bra..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're going to kill me with this thing one day...."she moaned.... rubbing my penis gently....

I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her slowly and gently..I wanted to savor this experience,  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow rhythm Both of us savoring the moment..She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....This is what I had first loved about her...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to four hours... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously myself and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I began kissing her again...After a few minutes I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....I was amazed at how excited and engaged Olivia always seemed to keep me...

''OHH MY GODD..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU...OUUUUUU."she moaned....

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

  ''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...Another two hours of sweet lovemaking followed...

It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned... 

She was so moist, so soft...I exploded like a gusher!!!! Olivia began to shake mightily....and then she sighed..

Olivia looked up at me...

"WOW!" she said.

"Yessssss." I moaned..."YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I yelled out as I exploded again...

"Ouuuuuuuu,look at you!" she said...

Olivia was still climaxing a little bit herself...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray..."she moaned..

I smiled...She punched my arm playfully...

''Showoff!" she said .....

"Is that reassurance Olivia?" I asked..

"Ohhh yes baby...yesss." she said...


Below us...Nelson and Beverly were more than making up for lost time...Even though it only was three days.

 Nelson couldn't wait for Beverly to get inside her room...

He was already kissing her and had his trousers down to his ankles as he had her up against the wall..

"Oh My God...Nelson....Ouuuuu...you are ready!!!..You've really been missing me huh?..Close my  door, we don't want everyone seeing us" she exclaimed...as he  began sucking on her breasts.....She took her foot and kicked the door shut.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nelson!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as he slipped her skirt off and her panties down ......

  Nelson thrusted his tongue practically down her throat  while squeezing one breast with his hand...With his other hand he pulled out a condom...She helped him tear open the wrapper....he slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on him as he entered her and began thrusting away...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhh my god Nelson...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Put me down...Ouuuuu,Let's go in the bedroom.." she moaned...

  He carried her into her bedroom...

"I could have walked silly, you didn't have to carry me.."she said laughing and amazed at how horny he was....At least she knew he wasn't cheating on her.

She moaned and put her arms around Nelson's neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow soft rhythm...She matched him  thrust for thrust and even squeezed him...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Nelson was losing his mind slowly.......He was moaning louder than she was..

''Oh My "said Olivia....We could hear them upstairs in our room which was right over theirs...We were finishing up and trying to drift off to sleep,but the sound of their lovemaking was keeping us up. The headboard of their bed was smacking against the wall and the sound of the bed squeaking was very loud!!!

"She needed that..."said Olivia...

I smiled and rolled over and kissed my wife of one year...

"I know...I need it too."I said...

''When don't you need it?" said Olivia as we began kissing again and I softly and gently entered her still warm and wet center...

"Everybody needs a little uh..what did you call it..reassurance?" I laughed..

"Ohhh my god Donnie Ray.....ouuuuuuuu ...don't...ouuuu don't ever worry about me.. babes..ohhh"moaned Olivia...as our bed gently began to sag under our weight and the springs began to squeak a little...

  And a floor below us Beverly and Nelson made sweet passionate and intense love for the next five hours...Beverly began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face ...

 "It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd Nelson it's soooooo gooood!  I misssed you...I missed you so muchhhhh Nelson....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp..." she screamed as they both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

"I missed you too baby...All I could do was think about you.." he moaned...

"Awwww you are sooo sweet." cooed Beverly,who kissed him softly and long this time...

Beverly and Nelson  lie next to each other just laughing and kissing each other hungrily for the next thirty minutes until They both drifted off to sleep...

The four of us slept good...I know that Larry North was walking around San Diego that afternoon wondering  where we were.. I saw in my phone where he had called us a few times...He had called Beverly six times...and texted her...Obviously..We never saw his
messages.


III-
The next three days we were in Federal court fighting extradition for Richard Graves...


Olivia and Bev not only argued his case before a judge ,but with ADA Nina Rios through tele conferencing..

My wife and ADA Nina Rios were actually good friends outside of court, but this was a legal matter and they were going at it like enemies....It was weird to watch...The heated legal back and forth between the two.. and then...

''So Mami...How are you liking San Diego?...I was born there.."said Nina..

''Girl ,it's beautiful..I didn't know you were from here.."said Olivia..

''Yes...I came east to go to Penn Law School and I lived in New York for a minute ,then I came back to Philly..I like it here.."said ADA Rios.

''We love it here...We are staying in the east Village."said Olivia.

''Mami...you got to check out the shoe stores...Take that Money I know Richard Graves is paying you and check out the shoe stores..and tomorrow...I will tell you a nice restaraunt you and your hubby can go to.."she said.

"That's a bet...Talk to you later girl."said Olivia..

I smiled..

"How do you do that?" I asked..

''Do what?"asked Olivia..


''You're fighting her to keep her from extraditing our client back to Philly and you're talking about shoes and Bistros in the next breath."I said.

"Ohhh honeyyy, this isn't personal...I love Nina....She graduated in the class ahead of mines at Penn Law...I've known her for years...This is just business...Win or lose we'll wind up at the same hair dresser next week." said Olivia and smiled..

"Auntay...We got another problem.."said Beverly..."Or maybe it can work in our favor." she said.

''What's that baby?" asked Olivia.

"The District Attorney's office of San Diego just issued an arrest warrant out on Richie...He's being formally charged with the first degree murder of Barbara Green.."said Beverly...

Nelson and I looked at Richard who just smiled weakly and shrugged...

''Dude...this just isn't your day."said Nelson.

I smiled..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


14 comments:

Toni said...

Neither the Feds or the coppers in Philly seem to have a strong case against this man.

Angie B. said...

Loved this installment!

Sunflower said...

I agree, neither case seems to be strong...but I think he's either guilty of one of the two murders and possibly both!

George S. said...

I too think he may be guilty of both murders..It will be interesting to figure out how this turns out!

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to come out of my panties and just hurl them!

Vanessa said...

Nice to see Bev get hers for a change!

Lisa said...

This guy is super creepy, but he gave Liv and Bev a couple of million dolars,I definitely see their motivation in defending him.

Halo said...

While neither case seems to be strong..I am of the consensus that Richard Graves is either guilty of one of the two murders and possibly both!

Rita said...

The consensus seems to be that this guy is guilty of something...Just to play the Devil's Asvocate..What if he isn't? IJS..I'm certain Olivia is playing devil's advocate.

Swaggie said...

She sure is playing Devil's Advocate and counting her money too! LOL!

Cheryl said...

Laughing at the last comment!

Brenda said...

I'm tending to agree with the majority of your readers that this man is strange and that he is a murderer...

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to come out of my panties again and just hurl them!

Rita said...

Sigh!