Saturday, May 30, 2015

Makes Her Feel Pretty




Attorney Celeste Tate woke up....She looked at herself in the mirror...She was eight and a half months pregnant...Her once vivacious curves that made men's heads snap when she walked by in the courtroom was replaced by a huge belly....She couldn't wait for this baby to be born....So she could hit the gym and get back in shape...

Her fiance, Attorney Soloman Foster,who was responsible for her present state didn't seem to mind...
She woke up every morning to him slobbering and sucking on her breasts which had gotten huge in her pregnancy...

Celeste would giggle...

"You are so silly Soloman.." she said..

"Horny is more like it.."he said..
"Well you're going to have to wait a little longer baby..." she said..

He smiled...

"Yeah,I know..."he said..and rubbed her back and eventually squeezed her behind...

''Silly." she said in between more kisses.

 She stared at him deeply,intensely and then kissed him slowly and softly....

 Ouuuuuu," she moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." he moaned as he began to kiss her deeper, more passionately...still rubbing her legs and squeezing her hips and buttocks..

He then took one of her breasts in his mouth and began to suck it lightly...She moaned....and looked away....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....you feel so gooooood!" she moaned....

"ohhhhh, so do youuuuuuuuuuuuu..."Soloman groaned.

"How can I? I can't do anything much for you "she said softly stroking his rock hard penis...It was always hard...She was amazed that he was still so hot for her and she was so pregnant now...She was waddling...but he was...He made her feel pretty even when she didn't feel pretty...

 "You're doing just enough ....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned as she softly stroked his penis and continued to kiss him deeply...

"We'd better stop..before you get too excited and explode all over these sheets...I don't feel like washing anymore sheets today.." she said and gently broke his embrace..

"I'm sorry baby....It won't be long...I'll have this baby..I'll be back in shape and we can go right back to some heavy love making.." she promised...


She walked over to the mirror...Soloman walked behind her ,put his arms around her and kissed her neck...
 She smiled....

He squeezed her breast gently...

"You won't take no for an answer will you?" she said smiling..

''When have I ever?" he said.

She thought about the night when this baby might have been conceived..

II-
It was at one of Rollie Rollerson's lush rooftop party's.....A lot of people that they knew were there...

Attorney Olivia Bennet-Alexander, her best friend in the whole wide world was there with her husband, Donnie Ray Alexander and her niece, Attorney Beverly West...



They were all happy to see her....

"Heyyyy Celeste....Glad to see you." said Livy...

"Heyyy girl..."said Celeste... "Hi Donnie Ray, Bev...." she also said.


"Hey Celeste."said Donnie Ray...




''Hey girl...where's Soloman?" asked Beverly...


"He's over at the bar, getting drinks and I suppose stock tips from Rollie Rollerson.." she laughed..


 Soloman and Rollie Rollerson had been talking a lot...... Finally, Soloman walked over and spoke to everybody...

"Donnie Ray, my man.." he said...

Donnie Ray smiled and shook his hand..
"Hey Man...I see things are still going well between you and the missus..." he said.


"Yeah man...I hit the jackpot with this one here." he said.

Celeste heard him and giggled..

"Look at you girl, you're blushing...Soloman makes you blush." joked Olivia...



 ''He makes me feel pretty." she laughed.



 "Awwwwww...He should make you feel pretty...you're a pretty woman."said Beverly...

"Awww thank you Beverly." said Celeste...

The party roared on for hours...Finally...Celeste and Soloman were ready to leave...They said their farewells and headed back to Soloman's loft that night...

III-

"Oh Soloman, tonight was so nice.." said Celeste as she sat down and took her heels off....

"I wasn't planning on staying....I'm tired...I was just coming in for coffee."she said.,

"It sure was baby." he said as he walked over toward her, pulled her to him and kissed her passionately for a few minutes....He ran his hands up her tight dress and hiked it up a bit, rubbing his hands up and down her legs...

"Ouuuuuuuuu....you might be starting something we can't finish buddy...I'm kind of tired. Come on nowwww Soloman...I'm tired baby.." she said in between more kisses...

"I'm kind of horny..." he said as he eased her panties down and unzipped her dress..

''When are you not? My goodness..."she exclaimed.... "Come on Soloman...be nice.."she half pleaded, giggling like a school girl..

"I am being nice."He said as he kissed her cheek..

Soloman laughed and continued kissing her...he unsnapped her bra and began sucking her breasts lightly....

She unzippered his trousers and untied his tie...His suit jacket and his shirt was already on the floor and within minutes...They were both on the couch, kissing and pawing at each other...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...oh my god....Soloman..You're as hard as a rock.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he moaned..

He entered Celeste...slowly, very slowly....He wanted to savor every minute...every second..

He took his time and entered her and went in and eased out ,slowly, savoring her wetness and her warmness like a diner savors a fine steak...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."moaned Celeste as Soloman began to make sweet love to her...on his couch...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!" he moaned..

She wrapped her legs around his waist ,so he could take all of her...and he didn't disappoint her...

"Take your time...Take your timeeeeeeeeeeee....Take your time...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned.

"Thought you were tired?" he asked..

"I am..but....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...we are..ohh my goodness...in it now."she said.

"Yes indeed."he said.

"Oh hush up smarty...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned..

The legs on that couch rocked furiously as they made sweet love for close to three hours......

He stopped...He lifted her up and walked her into his bedroom where the two of them lie down on a softer bed....

He kept staring at her...

''Something wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing at all....You are just so...so damn pretty."he said..

She giggled....

The bed was soon rocking back and forth furiously...the headboard softly slamming against the wall...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY goddddddddddddddddddddddd!" he moaned...

  Celeste's kisses like Josie Boyd's were soft ...Her lips were like butter...Soloman was losing his mind with each kiss...

"Celeste...I'm losin my damn mind!" he said softly....

Three hours turned to five and Soloman was still going at it..He was making up for seemingly lost time..he hadn't seen her in a few days   and soon he came like a gusher....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Soloman...I love you....ohhhhhh,so much baby!"moaned Celeste as he came furiously and his body shook....She had climaxed at least four times during the past five hours....

"I love you too Red." he moaned...still cumming hard and shaking......

"Oh My Goodness Soloman.....ouuuuuuuu....I sure wished you'd used a condom babes..." she said as Soloman rolled over and caught his breath...

"I'm sorry, you were looking so good at that party and I just couldn't wait.." he said.

"You never can wait....Is it that good?" she said laughing..

"HELL YEAH!! That and then some.." he said..

She laughed shyly....

Soloman kissed the hairs on her neck softly...

"You know you're good.." he said softly...

He lay in between her legs and softly began sucking on her breasts until they both dozed off to sleep..


IV-
Nearly 8 months ago to the day....And now she's about to have his baby and engaged to him and just a few weeks from closing a deal on a house they plan to live in...Who would have thought this?

"Hurry up and have this baby."laughed Soloman....standing behind her ,hugging her and kissing her rosy cheeks...

He was completely nude...

She reached around and softly began stroking his engorged ,rock hard erection...

Soloman closed his eyes and began to sweat heavily....He couldn't believe how good her soft hands felt...

He softly rubbed her huge ,soft and sensitive breasts which made her highly excited...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SOLOMAN FOSTER, PLEASE!!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned and began to shake...

Soloman began to climax, slowly and fiercely.....He had never come like this before...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"  he yelled suddenly......

She turned around and began kissing him slowly,softly and passionately....Soloman exploded again like a gusher....She giggled....

"You feel better?" she asked..

"You just don't know.....I needed that..."He said.

They hadn't had sex in six weeks or more...She was too big now and too close to her due date...Soloman hadn't touched her, except for kisses in weeks...Celeste felt sorry for him....She felt as though she owed him something...She was glad she was able to bring him to climax this way...

He hadn't done a bad job exciting her either!


IV-
Celeste and Olivia met in the park later on that day...It was Olivia's favorite place...She told Celeste that she would come here and watch the children play and just think, make plans, sort things out....It was a very peaceful place..Colorful too she thought.

 ''Whoa mama...You're bout ready to drop that load." joked Olivia.

"Ouu Livy you make me sick...all thin and sexy and I'm about to float away...That's okay...wait til I have this baby....It's back to the gym and kick boxing lessons for me..I'll have my old figure back in record time."said Celeste...

"Of course you will mama....Of that I have no doubt......So how is Soloman?  He excited?" asked Olivia..

"Oh yes...he talks about just two things now of days...All the things he's going to teach his son...It's going to be a boy....I know I said I didn't want to know..but I was too curious....and being able to have sex with me again....Livy...I'm 8 months pregnant...I'm about to float away and I still have to fight the man off of me.....I'm beginning to think he really loves me." she joked...

"Celeste...I didn't really know Soloman back when he was an ADA....Surprisingly enough...I never went up against him in court...but I knew who he was...A skirt chaser...Anybody with a skirt..he was on them...I represented him after he went to prison,I got his law license re-instated and I represented him again in another matter....Then he went to the west coast for awhile...When he came back he was different...I didn't see that guy anymore..The skirt chaser...He seemed sad...contrite....Then he met you and it was like he was given another chance again.....I've never seen the man so happy ,so satisfied..HE DOES LOVE YOU and you may be the first woman he's ever loved...You're the one girl,the one for him.."said Olivia smiling..

"Even though my belly practically pushes him out of the bed now...He still makes me feel pretty Livy..You won't believe this, but as unsexy as I feel about myself..Soloman makes me feel sexy even..I mean,he's always kissing on me, pawing on me...and hard..."she giggled..

''When I was married to Elwood, both times I was pregnant..he seemed to ignore me..Seemed to be un-interested in me..until I was able to have sex again...I was depressed a lot, with both pregnancies, when I wasn't red hot angry at his cheating and lying...I believe that that is what led to both miscarriages."said Olivia.

''Awwww Livy ,I'm sorry...But hey....Your new husband loves the ground you walk on...You think you guys will have a baby one day?" asked Celeste...

''Oh yes...we talk about it...Neither one of us wants to do it just yet...but we plan to...The way Donnie Ray is always on me..it's a wonder I haven't gotten pregnant yet..."laughed Olivia..

''And Donnie Ray is so protective of you...He won't let you get upset or let anybody upset you."said Celeste.

''Sounds like we are two very lucky ladies." said Olivia...

"Indeed." said Celeste...

Just then, the two women looked up and they saw....Donnie Ray and Soloman Foster walking towards them...


"Hey you two...I just ran into my man here and I introduced him to the Hoagie Steak..."said Soloman
as he and Donnie Ray approached the two...

"Thought you girls would like some lunch...Livy...A Turkey Hoagie for you." said Donnie Ray,kissing her on the cheek....

''Here's an Italian for you sugar plum, with no onions...and extra sweet peppers the way you like em and some fresh roses..."said Soloman...who kissed Celeste in the lips..

"Awww thank you babes." said Celeste...blushing.

"See,I told you we are lucky ladies."said Olivia..

And the two couples found a table and sat down together and enjoyed their lunch!



11 comments:

Toni said...

Awwww This was soo cute...Loved this story

Angie B. said...

You've been surprising us lately with Escapades stories on Saturday...Not used to that!Good story!

Halo said...

This was sooo cute,loved it!

Sunflower said...

Great Story! Loved it!

Vanessa said...

Very Cute story! Soloman is changing, growing up! I like that you are showing him as not being all bad!

Anonymous said...

Coming Out of my panties and hurling them at the damn computer screen....

Rita said...

Seriously! I was about to come out of my panties too!

James Perkins said...

Ohhh LAWD!

Cheryl said...

LMAO! These comments are too much some times!

Brenda said...

Who are you tellin? LMAO!

SLC said...

Nice. SATURDAY POST? Awesome treat.