Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Him Above All

Despite the drama in Philadelphia...Carlotta and I walked around in San Juan without a care in the world, we had no idea then, that the danger was right in our backyard...That Minolo Sentterro was actually in San Juan.!!!!


We walked through town holding hands....Walking through the mall.....
 Shopping...Kissing..Eating, drinking and just enjoying the balmy ,near 100 degrees weather...Kissing some more...I never grew tired of kissing Carlotta...

While in a villa above us sat the most evil man in the world...Minolo Sennterro!!!

"Look at them....Keith Wallace and his Punta wife, Carlotta....Kissing...KISSING!!! KISSING!! AHHHHH I AM SOO DISGUSTED!!" he spat....His Host...San Juan Crime Boss,Manny Santana  ate fruit and drank a bottle of wine...

"Minolo...Calm down...You are too hot...You are the subject of an international FBI manhunt....You engineered that fiasco in Philadelphia two days ago...12 men are dead...4 of them, top hitmen....And all of the people you wanted dead are still alive and in the wind..." said Manny...

''Bahhhhh...I don't understand...Rocco told me that he hired the best...All of those guys...were the very best...I know those guys by reputation...I don't understand how they all wind up dead in one day...In one freakin day...It's almost like those cops knew, like they were prepared...But they couldn't have been!!!...I'm not even in Philadelphia....I'm an escaped man..a man on the run...Why would they think I'd be out to get them??? SOMEBODY HAD TO HAVE WARNED THEM!!!" he bellowed..

''Maybe those cops are better than you give them credit for...They did capture you..They did take down your entire organization..."said Manny Santana....

"They got lucky!" said Minolo....

"Really? Did they get lucky a few days ago ..IN PHILADELPHIA???? You are insane!!!....You have me spend all of that money, you reach out to good people ,12 good people Minolo and you get them all killed and all of your targets are in the wind and laughing at you...Rocco has been calling,asking what to do...You should pull him...He is one of my top lieutenants now." said Manny..

"No.....Nooooooo....Tell him to get more people and hunt those cops...Kill them!" he screamed..

"I'm afraid that's not going to happen.....Minolo...I reached out to a lot of people to break you out of that prison...I did it because my stupid nephew Jorge said that when he was in prison you protected him, you kept him safe...So as a favor to him..I broke you out...I had to reach out to a lot of people,spend a lot of money....I financed your Philadelphia fiasco...but no more...I'm not paying for Rocco's hotel room or for any more men...That's over and after this week ..I want you to leave San Juan..I don't want the FBI crawling up my ass." said Manny...

"I can't believe what you're saying to me...Manny..We go back a ways."said Minolo...

"Still...I fought hard to build something here...I'm not going to see that destroyed because some has been gangster has a hard on for an Assistant District Attorney and his wife....The woman he wanted ,but couldn't get....That's what this is really about Minolo...You thought I didn't know ?  How you've always lusted after little Carlotta..First you had your most trusted Lieutenant, Mickey Lolo,her fiance killed..and now you hate her present husband,Keith Wallace...Face it....You just aren't the man for her..Minolo!" he spat..

"WHY YOU LITTLE COCK ROACH....YOU WERE NOTHING ,NOBODY IN THE STATES..BACK IN PHILLY...NOW...NOW YOU GOT A LITTLE SOMETHING....YOU'RE A BIG MAN NOW!!!I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE SHINING VALDEZ DIAS's SHOES! I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN GLAD TO DRIVE ME AROUND TO MAKE MY PICK UPS!" screamed Minolo...

''That's the thing about the old days Minolo....THEY WERE THE OLD DAYS!!!  Now I'm the King of the hill and you need my help...You are MY GUEST!! So watch your mouth Minolo...You are very close."said Manny.

Minolo went to get up...But two of Manny's goons pulled their weapons...

"Sit down Minolo....Sit down!  Please..sit down......Don't let your last few days here end in tragedy...."said Manny...

Minolo calmed himself down....The two old friends were quiet for a minute...They both ate some more fruit and drank some sangria....Minolo then lit a cigar....He remembered in Philadelphia when they both were young men, dreaming of being bosses one day, Drinking cheap wine and eating chinese food in North Philadelphia...dreaming...They both were far from those days now..

''Look Manny..I need one more favor..just one more...Forget those cops in Philly...The ones I want the most are right here in San Juan.."he said.

"Here? In San Juan?" asked Manny....

"Yes...Keith Wallace and Carlotta..Maybe she's here visiting her family...I saw them...I saw them...Please help me get them...That man sent me to prison...took my life away...I need to at least get HIM,HIM ABOVE ALL!!"said Minolo...

"Minolo....your hatred and your lust for that man's wife has blinded you and it's going to destroy you...But I will help you just this last time...After that,I want you gone."said Manny.

''Alright...I'll go."he said.

"Papi, I am tired...Let's sit awhile." said Carlotta...We had been walking for awhile...She had bought shoes at every tony shoe store and a couple of dresses...and a few bikinis as well....

We sat down by a water fountain....

''I love it here babes...I love you..One day...after we retire...I could see  us moving here.." I said.

"Ouu...that would be very,very nice..."said Carlotta.

"How come you didn't move here when your family moved here?" I asked..

"I liked my life in the city....I had just graduated from the academy...I had a new job, a new apartment...a new life...I didn't want to give all that up then...And now...I'm working with my closest friends..and I'm married to you....Everyday is like a big party....I'm loving my life in Philly right now.."she said.

''Wow! Okay...Well, that answers that question.." I said..smiling..She leaned over and kissed me softly.....I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately....

We had no idea that right above us,Minolo Sentterro was watching us kiss near the water fountain and fuming...in a near rage...

"I'm going to call Rocco.." he said...He called several times and got no answer...

II-

And in Philadelphia...Rocco Montana was walking down the avenue....Hop was following him....

He may have suspected he was being tailed....because he started running...Hop began running..He ran around the corner and right into the arms of Detectives Edwin "Duke"Baylor and Tyriq Pile..

"Rocco.. Rocco  baby, What? No Hello?" they said as they pulled their glocks on him....

Detective Jimmy Barlow slammed him up against the wall and handcuffed him....

''Spread em!!!...And I swear Rocco...You twitch and I'll blow your nose off." he said.

"You guys are making a big mistake.." he said...

''Really? " said Detective Sirena Pile..."I think the 11 hitters you sent after us a few days ago would beg to differ...And your boss in San Juan obviously agrees since he is no longer paying for you to stay in the Aloquinn Hotel..We heard the entire conversation..." said Sirena...


''Who tipped you guys off?" he said..

"Who said we were tipped off? We just stay ready.."said Sirena..

"That's bull...You guys aint that good."he snarled..

"Why aint we? We got you! Rocco" laughed Duke...

III-

Sissy and Sharon were waiting for Rocco in the interrogation room...



"I'm Lt. Sissy Van Buren..."said Sissy.

"I know who you are.." he said.

"Yes you do...I was number three on your hit list..along with my detectives.....We have you on six counts of conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree....With your record...You are looking at life ,no parole..Rocco.." said Sissy...

''And if I take it federal...considering you are in collusion with an FBI most wanted fugitive...You're looking at Supermax Manny...23 hours a day in a cell, no human contact...Not much light...Men have gone mad under that..."said Sharon...."Oh..I'm with the FBI..."said Sharon....

"Look....Can we work somethin out?" he asked...suddenly frightened...

''What can we work out?"asked Sissy...

"I can tell you where Minolo Sennterro is...He's behind this...He hired me to find these people ...He's the one who wants you dead...I'll testify..." he said.

''We already know that Rocco...Tell us something we don't know!" said Sissy.

Rocco was sweating profusely....

"Where is he?" asked Sharon...

"I don't have an exact address...but he's in San Juan, Puerto Rico....A guest of Manny Santana...the big boss down there....He calls from a burner phone..and from a different address ever so often.." he said..

"We know that much too...Any more hitters lined up?" asked Sharon...

He hung his head...

"Nah....Yall killed 12 of the best....even if they were still financing me...Which they aint...Nobody is going to volunteer for that job..It was hard enough gettin those guys.....People don't generally want to hit cops..It's over..you guys made your point...This whole plan was a bust...I tried to tell Minolo that,but he wouldn't listen...He hates you guys so much...Especially ADA Wallace and his wife.. " he said.

"12 people are dead Rocco and we have you and another guy in custody and he's already cut a deal...He named you and all of the other hitters...now deceased...and said that although he never met Minolo Sentterro personally, he knew that they were committing these murders at his behest...If we don't get Minolo...This all falls on you...Are you ready to deal?" asked Sharon..

"Yeah...What do you want to know?" he asked.

"Call Keith and Carlotta....They don't realize how much danger they are in." said Sissy.

IV-

Carlotta and I registered in a small hotel room...

''Oh My God..This was a good idea...A great idea..." I said.

We were kissing passionately.....

''Ohhhh papi...I couldn't wait.."she moaned...

"Me neither.." I said as I held her in my arms and kissed her as if my life depended on it...

Carlotta giggled...

''You are so cute when you are horny and turned on...and that is everyday since we've been here..seems like." she said.



"I don't know...This hot weather and you in all these Bikinis and short skirts is driving me crazy...making me incredibly horny."I said.

She smiled and then gave me a slow sensual kiss...a kiss that lingered...almost in thin air...

"I don't care...just as long as it is me that is making you that way.." she said and kissed me softly and long...

"You are irresistable."I moaned...squeezing her tight...




''Silly." she said in between more kisses.

 She stared at me deeply,intensely and then kissed me slowly and softly....

 Ouuuuuu," she moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned as I began to kiss her deeper, more passionately...still rubbing her legs and squeezing her hips and buttocks..

I then took one of her breasts in my mouth and began to suck it lightly...She moaned....and looked away....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....you feel so gooooood!" she moaned....

"ohhhhh, so do youuuuuuuuuuuuu..."I groaned.

She began  softly fondling my now raging erection...I turned her over on the bed, slipped her panties down and entered her slowly...


"Ouuuuuuuu....."she moaned...

''Ohhhhh lawdddd"I moaned.

I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time... She kissed me softly and  began to moan softly into my ear.. It was turning me on more...

We made love right there in that cheap hotel on the bed in that room for the next five hours...

''I love you soo much papi.."said Carlotta...

"I love you too mami."I said.

''Awww how cute, you spoke spanish to me...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

At this point the bed was squeaking so loud and the headboard was slamming so hard against the wall that we didn't hear anything else...

Neither of us heard my smartphone going off....There was a text from Sharon...A text I wouldn't see until a day later...

"KEITH,CARLOTTA....MINOLO SENTTERRO IS SOMEWHERE IN SAN JUAN!!!...WATCH YOUR BACKS...BE ON ALERT!!"


TO BE CONTINUED-

5 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Keith Wallace is so damn whipped that he may be caught off guard...I know Carlotta is fine..but bruh, you two are in danger...

Rita said...

LMAO @ the comment, but it is true..It seems that since they arrived in Puerto Rico, all he can think about is sex...He's even ogling his sister in law and his cousin in law...LMAO!

Swaggie said...

It's alright to look....He's still handling his business with his wife...He can't help it if her sister and her cousin is fine too...They wearin bikinis and mini skirts around him and sittin on his bed...I can't blame the man..He's probably goin crazy...He aint thinkin about no Minolo Sennterro.

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AT THE CEILING!

James Perkins said...

LMAO!