Monday, May 11, 2015

Disturbing The Peace

A beach in SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO!

I was just staring at my wife, Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace standing on the Marina in a stunning aqua and white bikini....and trying hard to hide my erection....She was hot to say the least...

Three years ago I had come here with her for the first time and had met her family....I had asked her to marry me right here on this island and she had said yes...and I have been the happiest man alive since then....

We had been saying that we were going to come back the next time we got some time off and we had finally got that time...

 I'm Keith Wallace, Assistant District Attorney, Philadelphia PA.  My wife is Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace,Philadelphia Police Department, Criminal Investigation Division....

We were staying at my sister in law, Carmen's house....From a distance, I could see her lying on the beach in a leaopard print bikini.....Lawd!  Men were walking into walls ,tripping and falling and being slapped by their girlfriends looking at Carmen Rodriguez.

Lawddd!!.....Carlotta's older by three years sister was just as hot as she was.......
Hop had told me that the two of them and their equally sexy little cousin,Mercedes used to drive the guys crazy back in the day when they were growing up on the same block...
He told me guys would meet Carmen and be in love with her until they met Carlotta or vice versa...They'd meet Carlotta and be in love with her until they met Carmen...

The Rodriguez Sisters were very very popular....I could certainly see why...Right now...I was torn between looking at my wife and my sister in law...So glad no one can read my thoughts....But looking at both of them was turning me on something terrible...

It was a beautiful day....I was enjoying a refreshing drink....Carlotta came over and sat on my lap....She gave me a long, soft kiss....

"Ummmmm this is soooo relaxing..." she said....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...yes it is..." I said..  We had been here in Puerto Rico for about a week...It was so nice to get away from the big city and work and just relax...No murders..No court cases..Just eating and drinking all day and hanging out on the beach in the afternoon...Not a care in the world....

"Ohh my goodness...I am feeling something very,very hard.." said Carlotta ,who ran her soft fingers down into my swim shorts and looked at me and smiled sheepishly...

"Ayyye Mios dios...You are always...sooo horny papi..." she said.

"Well let's do something about that." I said..

She smiled...She gave me a long  wet, sloppy kiss...She softly stroked my erection to the point that I was nearly losing my mind...And then she motioned for me to follow her downstairs into one of the cabins below...

We looked around and closed the door...

"Make sure it's locked papi" she whispered...

I did and put my arms around her...and kissed her passionately...She returned my passion....

"I love you so much papi...Thank you for being my husband.." she said...

"Thank you for being my wife and being soo damn sexy..." I said...

She laughed and continued kissing me....I gently removed her bra top and slid her bikini bottom down...

She lowered my swim shorts....and softly fondled my engorged erection..

"Ouuuu papi..." she moaned...

"Ohhhhh yessss.." I moaned as we crashed on to the bed in the cabin....

I entered her slowly....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi, you feel so gooood ,Aye Mios Dios...." she moaned..

"I love it when you speak spanish!" I said, continuing to move in and out of her warm center....

"Oh you love it when I speak anything." she said....

"This is trueeeeeeeeeeeeeee...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned as we continued to make sweet love...


 I couldn't get enough of Carlotta...

Five hours of hot sweaty lovemaking continued....

Carlotta and I both began to climax together furiously...We both laughed and squeezed each other tightly and continued kissing and breathing heavily...It seemed like I was never going to stop exploding....

Carlotta thought she was calming me down by kissing my neck and my cheek, but that was exciting me even more...Finally, I was drained of all energy as well as bodily fluids...

"Oh my god, three years of marriage and it's still better than ever..."I said smiling...

"Ouuuu..I feel the same way papi.."said Carlotta laughing as she put her bikini back on and I slipped my swim shorts back on....

We walked along the beach together holding hands, when we ran into Carmen ,who had been joined by Mercedes, their cousin, who was also a detective...She had just gotten off duty and had  joined us..

"Hey you two..Where you been..We were looking for you?" said Carmen....

Mercedes softly nudged Carmen...

"Ohhhhhhh, Okayyyyy.."laughed Carmen....


"I'm Hungry...Let's go get something to eat.." said Carlotta.


"I imagine you two love birds have worked up quite an appetite."said Mercedes....laughing slyly...

We all cracked up laughing...None of us had any idea of the danger that lurked very close to us at the time..




II-
Miles away in Philadelphia...an ominous email was being forwarded to FBI Deputy Special Agent in charge,Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins..

FROM: REGIONAL FBI SAC- JOHN WILKINS

TO: Philadelphia Deputy FBI SAC-Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins
CC: ADA KEITH WALLACE, Lt. SISSY VAN BUREN, Philadelphia Police

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT MINOLO SENTTERRO HAS ESCAPED FROM THE FEDERAL PRISON HERE IN TEXAS A FEW DAYS AGO...WE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE HE WAS AIDED BY A MEMBER OF THE MEXICAN MAFIA...HE IS NOW NUMBER TWO ON THE FBI'S
TEN MOST WANTED FUGITIVES LIST...SINCE HE HAILS FROM PHILADELPHIA..WE ARE GIVING YOU A HEADS UP IN CASE HE SHOWS UP THERE!

Sharon read this and immediately walked over to Sissy's office...

Sissy was eating her lunch...She smiled when she saw Sharon......

''Hey Lady..What's up?" she said.

"Siss, I think you better call the guys in here...This could be major." said Sharon...


"Oh,Okay.."said Sissy, who called Duke,Tyriq,Jimmy,Hop and Sirena into her office....

Once they were all assembled...Sharon showed them an FBI wanted poster of Minolo Sennterro...

"This is former Philly crime kingpin, Minolo Sennterro"said Sharon...

"Oh I know him well...Me,Rico,Top and Jimmy locked his ass up three years ago."said Duke..

"Yeah and Duke and I tagged him for a murder after that...If he ever gets out of his life sentence with the fed..He has to come back here and face a death sentence.."said Tyriq...

"He's escaped from prison...The FBI thinks he may head back here....He hates us with a passion..he may be looking for revenge..So watch your backs.....Rattle your street sources...Find out where he might go." said Sissy...

"You think he'd really come back here? This is the first place everybody would be looking for him?"said Jimmy...

"He hates us Jimmy...He vowed revenge at his murder trial...Remember...three years ago when they sentenced him to death and dragged him away screaming...He especially hates Keith Wallace and Carlotta.."said Sissy.

"I remember when you guys took him down..I wasn't in the unit yet...but we were looking at him in Special Investigations...This guys has 28 murders attached to him and his organization...You guys only got him for one...oh and the RICO charges..." said Sirena...
"Sounds like a real sweetheart."said Hop..

''Well guys...Just be careful." said Sissy...

"Between you guys and us..we took down his entire organization.....They're all still safely in prisons across the state...And his whole former turf is run by small independent crews...He's got no major juice here anymore.."said Sharon...

"He might not...but he's a legend...His name still rings out in the streets.."said Sissy..."So everybody watch your backs...Except Sirena,Hop and Sharon ..He didn't know you guys,you weren't part of us...It's me,Duke,Rico,Jimmy and possibly Angie that he wants...We put him away." she said.

"I know Keith and Top are lucky they are in San Juan this week huh? Safe and sound..." laughed Tyriq..

"Maybe...but I'm going to call Carlotta tonight and give her a heads up..She and Keith should know....I sure hate to spoil their vacation with this..." said Sharon...

A uniformed officer walked into Sissy's office....

"Call for you Lieutenant on our main line." said the officer..

Sissy went to the phone....

"Hi ya sexy." came the voice...

Sissy smiled..,she almost blushed...


It was the man known as "Pink"..

"Pink, this isn't a good time.."laughed Sissy.....

"It is if you want to stay alive and sexy...I got some info for ya...Explosive info...but you can't come to Minks Lounge...We got to meet somewhere else...Somewhere private..." he said.

"Mink...I'm married and I'm not going to give you any...Is this just an attempt to get me alone?" laughed Sissy..
"Siss...I'm not joking baby...Much as I'd love to get you alone...I still want to see you alive and breathing...Look, this is a burner phone I'm calling from....Find a place we can meet in private...and call me back...Your life and your crew's lives are in danger...You'll thank me for this baby." he said and hung up..

"Okay Pink...this better be on the up."said Sissy...

"Have I ever lied to you sexy?" he said.

"No."she said..

"Call me back when you've got a spot."he said.

Sissy looked grave....She looked at her detectives and Sharon and said-

"I gotta go...I should be back soon...Hold my calls.." she said and she left the office..

III-
In San Juan, Carlotta,Mercedes and Carmen didn't have a care in the world..We ate a delicious lunch and drank tequila at the tony little Marina...

"You two need to put some clothes on."joked Mercedes...

"You are saying this? If your skirt is any shorter...It'll be a t-shirt."joked Carmen...

"Yeah well three guys almost walked into walls staring at you and Carlotta."joked Mercedes...

Both Carmen and Carlotta busted out laughing...but I knew what she meant....
They could easily have been looking at Mercedes in that short skirt... (She was wearing a matching string bikini under it...)She was no slouch herself....

What a lucky man I was today...To be with such sexy women...and have them all to myself..

I couldn't know that We had been seen..Seen by an old enemy...Who I believed was still in prison..

IV-
Sissy was taking a chance...but she told Pink to meet her on the rooftop of the now empty apartment complex that we had used during some major investigations when we kind of went underground...The building was empty..She told him where to enter and she was waiting for him on the rooftop...

This was far away from any neighborhood where either of them would be recognized..by anybody...Law Enforcement and Underworld alike...She had called him from a payphone ,blocks away on his burner phone and given him instructions on where to meet her..Then told him to get rid of his burner phone....He did as he was told..


Pink appeared and just smiled at seeing Sissy..

"Damn girl..Your husband is one lucky somebody....I'd trade places with him on any day.."he said smiling...

"Okay Pink...Spill it..."she said.

"Who knows you are here?" he asked..

"Nobody...Now what is it?" she asked...

"You got problems Siss..big problems....There's a guy in town...He's staying at the Aloquinn Hotel...He's a heavy dude from San Juan,Puerto Rico,Rocco Montana..Used to be from here... and he's throwing around a lot of cash..a lot of cash...He's hiring hitters...HE's got a nice list of people he wants hit and he's offering top dollar...YOU and your boy,ADA Keith Wallace and that Puerto Rican detective you brought to see me ,Carlotta....are at the top of that list.."said Pink.
"Really?" said Sissy...

"Yeah Siss...This guy is serious...He also has Duke and Tyriq on that list...some guy named Soloman Foster, Another Detective named Angie Belton is on the list too...and your guy, Jimmy Barlow is also on the list...He's lined up some pretty heavy hitters...at three million a head for each kill..Four million for ADA Wallace and Carlotta.As I'm talkin now...Things are being set into motion." said Pink..
"You know this how?" said Sissy...

"Come on Siss...I travel in certain circles...I hear things...I see things...You know that!" he said.

"You got names?" said Sissy...

"I do..." said Pink. "Some heavy dude from Puerto Rico,Rocco Montana no doubt arrived in town a few days ago...He hit all of the uh underground crap games and such....He's throwing around a lot of money...three mill a head Siss...and he's asking for high end hitters....He's got a list of people he wants hit...You and your close associates..When we found out his targets were an ADA and cops...most of the people I associate with bowed out...Nobody wants that kind of heat...but three million,possibly four million is a lot of money..A couple of guys took the bait.. Trip Johnson...he specializes in car bombs,bombs period...Manny Barbosa...used to do hits for the Diaz Brothers.., Vinnie Deluca...an old Mafia mechanic....and Sonny Richards...All of em, experts at what they do...taken people out of this world...They're clean, proficient and deadly Siss....I couldn't bare to see you of all people caught off guard by those people..Cause if you're caught off guard...You're dead!" said Pink...
"Pink...Why are you telling me this?" asked Sissy...

"I care about you Siss...Even though we are on different sides of the law...You've always been fair to me..and plus you fine as hell and I hope I get lucky and get to have some of that good good you got one day..." he said and laughed..

"See ,you were doing good and then you had to blow it." said Sissy laughing...

She kissed Pink softly in the lips....

"Thank you Pink...I'm grateful to you..."said Sissy...

"Damn Siss....I'm gonna be dreamin about that kiss the rest of my life..."he said,nearly swooning...

"Listen Pink....Here is some money....You need to get out of town for awhile...Things are about to get hot here....You got someplace you can go?" she asked..

"Yeah....I got family in L.A... I been talkin about going to the West Coast for a spell..Now is as good a time as ever huh?" he said smiling..

"As ever!" said Sissy laughing...

"Stay safe Siss...Be Easy Sexy.." said Pink... He kissed her on the cheek and exited the rooftop...

"You too Pink...Be Easy! Thanks for the heads up." said Sissy.

"Always." he said as he walked away..

He vanished into the night and took Sissy's advice...In a day..He was on a plane to Los Angelas....

Sissy called Duke..

"Boss Lady..We've been worried...Where are you?" he said.

"Duke..I'm okay...but we got problems..There are bounties out on Me, you,Rico,Jimmy,Angie, Soloman Foster ,Keith and Chica...Some guy is in town named Rocco Montana...and he's hired top flank hitters to take all of us out...Watch your backs..Wear your Kevlar and trauma plates at all times until we get these guys.." she said.

"It's Sentterro!! He's making his move. That dude,Rocco Montana, used to roll with Sentterro and The Diaz Brothers  back in the day...He was low level...Looks like he got a promotion." said Duke..

"More than likely...but Sentterro is not in town...He's in the wind....Tell Sharon to do a make on Rocco Montana...Tell Sirena to pull files on Trip Jackson, Manny Barbosa,Vinnie Deluca and Sonny Richards."said Sissy...

''Whoaaa..That's a heavy duty crew..Those guys are the best money can buy.We never could tag nothin on em...but they're all suspects in a number of killings."said Duke..

"Yeah, well I don't want them to be suspects in our murders. There is a three million dollar bounty on each of our heads...Four million on Keith and Carlotta." said Sissy.

"Heyyyy,I'm insulted...How come it's more for them?" joked Duke...

Sissy laughed...

"Duke, you so crazy....Get on that crew for me." said Sissy.

"I'm on it and Sharon said she's going to call Keith and Top in San Juan.."said Duke..

"I'll be there shortly." said Sissy...

V-
In San Juan, Carlotta sat on my lap in our bedroom at Carmen's house...Carmen and Mercedes were out on the town...We were relaxing...

Carlotta poured me a glass of wine...


"I love this dress...I remember when you wore it to work...I couldn't take my eyes off of you.."I said as I wrapped my arms around Carlotta...
"You like it because you can practically see through it..I'm never wearing it to work again.."she said laughing... "Oh My Goodness..you are hard again..."she said...

"What do you expect? You're sitting on my lap..And in this dress..."I said smiling and running my hands up under her dress..

"Ouuuuuuuuu papi...stop..." she cooed, gently rubbing my growing erection..

She turned and kissed me passionately....I rubbed her legs up and down...She leaned back into me....

Just then the phone rang....

''Don't answer that."I said playfully...

"It might be important.." said Carlotta...

"This is important..."I said...nearly out of mind with lust for the second time today...Holding Carlotta and grinding on her slowly....

"Damnnn girl, you are driving me crazy.." I moaned as we kissed passionately...

Carlotta eased out of my embrace...

"Hold that thought Mister crazy.."she said laughing...


"It's Sharon!" said Carlotta..."Hola Mami!" she said.

"Heyy girlfriend...I sure hate to be calling you while you on vacation...but you got a problem..All of us got a problem!" said Sharon...

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED!)


14 comments:

Swaggie said...

aWWWW yEAH, What a way to start the week off with a good gangsta story! LOVE IT!!!

Sunflower said...

The Mayhem is coming! I can feel it.

Toni said...

This looks good! Our guys have bounties on their heads! Please don't be using this as a way to kill a charactor off! I like all of these people..

Angie B. said...

This story sounds like it's going to be good..As my friend said..Please don't be using this as a way to kill a charactor off! I like all of these people..They are kind of like family!

Lisa said...

As Sirena says- ''Awww Suki Suki now"

Halo said...

I have to admit...I'm a litle scared at the moment...I feel a little nervous knowing that the guys have contracts on them...and that it's practically open season on them..CAn't wait until tomorrow!

Vanessa said...

This is going to be good...I was secretly hoping that you did another story with Minolo Senterro..He is a pretty volatile villian..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

This looks good..It's been awhile since you've had a really intense episode...This was what I was waiting for.

Cheryl said...

Wow! This looks good..Can't wait until tommorrow!

Brenda said...

Loving the premise...I went back and reread the original Minolo Sennterro storyline...He's very dangerous!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AT YOU!

Tate2 said...

Nice Beach scenes....Want to see more of the Rodriguez girls in Bikinis.

Rita said...

Looks like a real intense story coming up...You got the sex out of the way early huh?

Swaggie said...

I don't know what to make of you Rita...Some days you're like anti sex..then other days ,you're all about it...