Saturday, May 9, 2015

Deep Breaths


Monique Talbert woke up the next morning at daybreak...It was Saturday...Her male friend from New York had fallen asleep between her legs with his head on her breasts..
He was awake..She didn't know how long..but he was sucking on her breasts like a new born baby...

She smiled and rubbed his hair....Now that she was awake, she was beginning to get aroused..

He looked up at he and smiled..

"They are so good baby..I couldn't get enough.."he said and mounted her gently...

"Ouuuu baby...I just woke up....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned as his rock hard penis surprisingly entered her soft warm center...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned as he began entering her slowly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby!" she said....

The bed softly rocked back and forth....The springs squeaking loudly and the headboard slamming softly against the wall....

"Ohhhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuuuu...ooohhhhhh boy ...ouuuuuuuuu." she moaned softly...

"Yeahhh baby yeahhhhhh.YEAHHHHHH BABY YESSSSS!!!" he cried out...

The birds were chirping and a soft spring wind blew through the window across his back...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdd.." he moaned....

She laughed to herself....He always seemed to be having the time of his life when he was making love to her...He moaned and carried on worse than a woman when they were making love..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdd.. awwwww...I'm losin my mind....awwwwwwwwwwww Monique.....ohhhhhhhhhh" he moaned....

She cracked up...He made the ugliest faces.....tears streamed out of his eyes....She was almost afraid the way he got...

Two hours and a half  of hot steamy lovemaking went by....

Neither of them had any idea that outside, Detective Wally Becker sat in his car ,drinking his third cup of coffee and listening to the sounds coming out of the duplex as if he were on a stake out...furious...

"I can't believe Lieutenant Cotton is up there puttin in work..I should be up there..Can't believe Mr. Smooth squeals like a broad when he's having sex..." he grumbled...

Meanwhile in Monique's bedroom...Her friend from New York was actually putting in his own work-

"Ohhhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuuuu...ooohhhhhh boy ...ouuuuuuuuu....Ohhhhhh my godddddddd you are making me lose my minddddd!" she hollered out...

The springs on the bed got even louder and the sound of the headboard softly hitting the wall got louder...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdd..Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdd.. awwwww...I'm losin my mind....awwwwwwwwwwww Monique.....ohhhhhhhhhh" he moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhh, I'm about to cum.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she moaned...

"WHoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nellllllieeeeeeeeee..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,ohhhhh lawdddd!" he screamed as he climaxed..  His face looked incredibly serene...He closed his eyes and pumped his fist like a church lady testifying ..........then he fell over backwards on his back...The entire bed shook!

The bed springs stopped squeaking....The headboard stopped slamming against the wall...

"Whoa....whoaaaaa...nothing like a nice quickie to send a guy off..." he said laughing...

"That wasn't hardly no quickie." she said...

He got up....

"Where are you goin?" she asked..

"I gotta shower babes...Gotta get on the road...." he said...

He was completely different now...Back in control...Cool, non-chalant...Nothing like the man who was just on top of her screaming more than she was, completely enraptured by her...

She vaguely remembered the very first time they had had sex....He had gotten so excited that he had ejaculated the minute she took her clothes off... He made up for it within a few minutes..but he was just as wildly out of control then...Then afterwords ,he was calm,cool collect ,emotionless...a completely different guy...She almost hated when he came...He was Dr. Jekkyl and Mr. Hyde.

"Oh stay and have brunch with my sister and future brother in law..." she begged...

They listened....They could hear our bed springs squeaking and our headboard slowly slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...Oh My god Nate...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." wailed Monica...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ummmmmmmmmmmmph." I moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhh, I'm about to cum Nateeee.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness Nate...ouuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." moaned Monica......

"Damn Mo-Mo...this is sooo good..ummmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned...

"From the sounds of things....Your sister and future brother in law are uh kind of busy right now.."he said with a wry smile on his face.

Monique frowned...

"Well you and I can go without them..." she said.

"Awww babes...I wish I could..but I got  an important presentation I have to be at.." he said..

"On a Saturday?" asked Monique...
"Yeah babes...Next time I come down here...I'll meet your sister and your future brother in law...I promise..." he said and kissed her before going into the shower...

Detective Becker hadn't heard this because he had already sped off...Furious..that Monique had been having sex with anyone but him...

An hour later..Monique waved goodbye to her mystery man from New York City...

"When is the next time I'll see you?" she asked...

"Uhhh,I don't know...Call me..We'll play it by ear.."he said and kissed her in the lips...

"Damnn, I wish I could stay longer..." he said and hopped in his car and pulled off..

She watched until his car was out of sight...

II-
A little while later, Our doorbell rang...I knew it was my future sister in law...I answered....

"Hey girl...."I said as I let her in...I was clad in a gray t-shirt and some sweat pants...

''Heyy Nate..Where is my sister?" she asked.


''She left me Monique..She ran off with Lieutenant Cotton.."I said.

"I doubt that seriously....Not according to what I heard up here..."she said..

"How did you hear anything?  You was kinda loud yourself?" I said.

Monica , was in the bedroom...She had heard the entire exchange and cracked up laughing...


"Hey sis....Don't mind mister crazy right here."she said, still laughing...


"That wasn't funny Nate...And I was starting to like you too..." laughed Monique...

"Awww I'm sorry."I said and put my arms around Monique and kissed her cheek...

"You guys want to go to Brunch? I'll treat.."she said.

"Where's your fella? Sleeping it off huh?" joked Monica...We had heard them last night...They were going strong when we got home...We made love last night ourselves and they had started up again......We even heard them this morning...

"He's gone...Had a big presentation in New York this morning that he had to be at..."said Monique...

I knew Monica had scanned her sister's mind and she knew that her sister felt cheap..like a side piece...and was very let down that he couldn't stay...But she wisely chose not to say any more about it..

"Nate ,get dressed...I know a nice new bistro....You'll love it and it doesn't cost that much." said Monica..

"You guys showered already?" asked Monique...

"Yeahhhh...together...It was very relaxing.."said Monica...

''I imagine it was freshy.." laughed Monique...

"Let me get dressed and we can take my flying car.." I said.

III-
We took my flying car to the new bistro ,Monica suggested...It was packed...

The Bistro was beautiful...It looked like an expensive joint, but from the crowd outside that was lined around the corner...maybe it wasn't...To our surprise..The crowd moved fast...and within ten minutes...the three of us was seated...


"WOW! Nice" I said..."How did you hear of this place?" I asked...


"You uh won't believe this...Wally Becker told me about this place the other day...He follows new restaurants and eateries...He's a foodie...Told me that he cooks a little too as a hobby...I uh ran into him,while you were busy running down a lead Nate...He suggested we check this place out and he uh said he uhh planned to take you here for brunch Monique."said Monica looking like a guilty child...

Despite her initial disdain for my former partner.... The two had been cordial lately, especially since his intentions were on her sister and not her anymore and also since he knew that Monica and I were seeing each other...


Monique smiled wryly...but said nothing....

She took a deep breath and smiled...."It smells sooo good...Look, Pancakes, Waffles, French Toast...and they make eggs to order....What's not to love...?" She said, totally ignoring what Monica said about Wally Becker's intentions...

 "Nice Spread" I said as we walked through and piled our plates with hot steaming food...



 "Good Choice Sis" said Monique as she followed my lead...




 People did a double take when they looked at the two identical twins walking through the bistro....

Monica nudged her sister..

"Look who it is...." she said.

It was Lieutenant Cotton...It seemed strange ,him not wearing a suit....

 ''Welllll hey there Talberts....and Nate..." he said smiling...



 "Fancy meeting you here Lou." said Monica...

"Man's gotta eat....It's Saturday..By the way...What are you doing here?  I thought you were going to New York?" he asked Monique...

"I uh changed my mind at the last minute.." said Monique...
I was getting ready to say that New York came to her...but Monica scanned my mind and nudged me and turned her head from side to side ,meaning...don't say it...I didn't.

To make matters worse...Wally Becker walked in at just that minute...He saw the both of them talking to each other and he stomped his foot and stormed out...

Monica and I saw him, but Monique and Lieutenant Cotton didn't...

"So...uh...Where is your girlfriend?"asked Monique...

He smiled...

"Ironically enough...She's in New York....I drove her to the train station this morning...She uh is going to some kind of presentation.....She'll be back tonight.." he laughed....

He picked up a smartphone....He had cloned his girlfriend's phone,so everytime she got a text...He saw it...

"GUESS WHERE YOUR MAN WAS LAST NIGHT?" read the text....

His girlfriend answered back...

"HE WAS WITH ME ALL NIGHT!!!   WHY DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR MAN AND STOP ALWAYS TATTLING ON MINE....GET A LIFE" was the reply....

Outside, Wally Becker was shocked....

Lt. Cotton looked around...he didn't see anyone...He cracked up laughing...

"What's so funny?" asked Monique...

''You ever notice how everytime I'm with you....My phone would ring and it would be my girlfriend? Like she knew I was talking to you?" he said.

''Yes...I did kind of notice that."said Monique.

''That's because she did...Someone is spying on us....or me at least...Well I cloned her phone, so that I can see the texts she gets...I thought it was your boy Detective Becker doing this ...but it's not him...We traced the phone yesterday to Penn's landing...and he's nowhere around now...So I think it's a woman doing this....And She obviously got her facts wrong because I wasn't with you last night...Though I certainly wouldn't have minded if I had been....and my girlfriend knows where I was...Whoever this hater is...They got their facts wrong.."he said laughing...

"Isn't cloning your girl's phone kind of underhanded?" asked Monique...who was blushing like crazy...

"Yeah and? " he said...

"Ouuuuuu, you are sooo bad." said Monique...laughing and batting her eyes...

IV-

Monica and I were sitting down eating while they conversed...We both saw Becker peering in the window, steamed up and fuming....

"Gee..he's really steamed up."said Monica.

''Poor Wally...He's got it all wrong...It wasn't the Lieutenant..."I said.

"I know...Actually ...this is kind of funny.."laughed Monica.

''Yeah...it is." I laughed.

''You two are always laughing about something...Wasn't hard to figure you two had something going on..."laughed Lieutenant Cotton as he and Monique joined us...

"They're in love Lieutenant..." laughed Monique..."Don't you ever want to be in love?" she asked jokingly..



''Who says I'm not?" he said.

 "You're not in love...You call me up too many nights and flirt with me too much to be in love."said Monique..

"I didn't say who I was in love with....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he said and laughed as he put a piece of pancake in his mouth...
 Monique blushed something crazy and smiled...but didn't say anything else...

Monica scanned her sister's thoughts.....

"Mo-Mo...I know you're in my head....He's sooooooo sexy....I swear....If you guys weren't here...I'd give him some....but I know I can't..I know it's not right...He has a girlfriend?" thought Monique...

"That's right Sis...He does and you are kind of obligated yourself...aren't you?" Thought Monica...

"Him? My New York guy?? He's just somethin to do for the time being..and that's all I am to him....I dreamed about something permanent..but he's not there yet..Don't know if he'll ever be there..."she thought...

What was amazing is that I could hear the entire conversation between the two of them...and they knew it...It was hillarious...None of us saying a word...Just eating and thinking...

"I can tell that you guys are enjoying this food...It is good and it's reasonably priced."said the Lieutenant.

"Yes it is." agreed Monica..

My cyber eye zeroed in on Detective Becker, sitting a few blocks away...Using a mini electronic telescope to zero in on our table...The Lieutenant was right....Becker was indeed the one sending texts to his girlfriend from a burner phone...But I decided...I wasn't going to get into this...I was going to keep it to myself...and Monica if I could...

I allowed my thoughts to drift to her.....


Wow..She looked cute in that Peach pastel skirt she was wearing.....and she color co-ordinates everything...Peach and white lace bra and matching bikini panties...lawd....and that lotion she put on this morning...I thought...I'm a lucky man..I've got a very pretty and sexy fiance..and she's smart too! "I thought!

Monica looked at me and smiled...

"You're making me blush Nate....but thank you for the compliments.." she thought...

I smiled..

"I think I liked it better when I didn't know you two were involved...Yall two are sickening the way you look at each other and smile for no reason..."joked the Lieutenant....

"Leave them alone...Don't you look at your girlfriend like that sometimes...?" joked Monique...

"Youse a trip..."he said and busted out laughing....but he didn't answer her.

We finished our meal and all rose to leave....

''Well Talberts and Nate..It was certainly nice eating breakfast with you all...We should do this more often." he said.

"Yeah this was hella fun." I said.

"It was." said Monica uneasily...

"Now that you two live together...You have no excuse for being late....I'll see you Monday morning..."he said...

Monique didn't say anything...she just looked at him...

He looked at Monique...
"Dr. Talbert...I suppose I'll see you next homicide or around .." he said..He leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, but thought better of that and backed off..

''Ahhhh, that wouldn't be too professional...Sorry...See you around." he said.

He tipped his jeff cap and walked out of the bistro into the street.

Monique just sighed...

"Deep Breaths Sis..Deep Breaths..." said Monica...


"I know Siss..I know..." sighed Monique..


I cracked up....

''Don't feel bad Monique....I was like that about your sister when I first met her...She wasn't havin it..She would just talk to me..and I was out of breath." I said.

Monica smiled and looked at me...

"He hasn't changed much...I'm going to hate myself for saying this...but uh maybe you ought to give Detective Becker a chance..."said Monica..

"You know...He's kind of got his charm about him...and maybe...just maybe I would consider  giving him a play....I don't know..but he doesn't get me all breathless and hot and bothered like Frankie does..."said Monique..

"OHHHHHHHH..It's FRANKIE NOW??" said Monica and I in unison...Frankie was Lt. Cotton's first name.

Monique giggled...

"Yeah that was kind of personal...And I told him yesterday we should keep our relationship professional .." she sighed...


I allowed my thoughts to drift to Monica again while I was standing there.....

Wow..She looked cute in that Peach pastel skirt she was wearing.....and she color co-ordinates everything...Peach and white lace bra and matching bikini panties...lawd....and the fragrance from that lotion she put on this morning was driving me crazy..

I wondered if we could go back to our room and make love again?...I thought again....just shaking my head...

 Monica smiled and whispered in my ear...She had already scanned my thoughts...

"You need to take some deep breaths too partner...I'm tired from last night and this morning and in the shower....Don't you get enough? Don't answer that...I already know the answer...I'm going to have to really stay in shape if I'm going to be your wife..." she said and kissed me on the cheek..

Monique looked out the window and stared into the street..She wasn't paying much attention to Monica and I...

She couldn't know that Detective Becker was a few blocks away with an electronic super telescope looking at her and taking deep breaths too!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND HURLING MY PANTIES !!!!