Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Caught With His Pants Down

TWO DAYS LATER-

Olivia , Beverly and Nelson met with Rockland's tenent board again in an emergency meeting they called..



Josie and I were there too!  Rockland was not in attendance...
"I don't understand this, this matter was already cleared up two days ago..." said Attorney Justin Berkowitz..

 "Not to our clients satisfaction...He obviously misplaced his architect's original designs..In order for this be a truly fair and equitable hearing, we thought it only fair that his actual designs be shown to the board"said Olivia.
 "And fortunately for him, We found them and we have them here to present to the board.."said Beverly.
"Nice Bluff Beverly, But you don't Really have them do you?" whispered Justin to Beverly, who he seemed to know.





 Nelson pulled the original designs out and displayed them on the table....

"I'm afraid we do." he said.

 "No Bluff...There they are!" said Beverly, smiling...
He looked stunned...


"Now....You were saying?" said Olivia....

Justin's entire demeanor began to change...He couldn't believe we had the original specifications in our possesion..








 I had found them...Someone using a bogus credit card had purchased a briefcase that looked exactly like Rockland's and had placed the drawings of the kintergardener's in the briefcase and somehow switched briefcases with Rockland...I located his briefcase with the original schematic design in a dumpster , not far from where Rockland lived...Lucky for us...Trash day wasn't that day...I traced the phony briefcase to a leather shop and observed a woman making the purchase...

Rockland saw the videotaped footage of the purchase, but said he did not know the woman.. We contacted the credit card company and got them to close the phony account.
Josie was correct, Rockland Cambridge, as thorough a man as I had ever seen the girls go up against would have never made a mistake like that...It was definitely orchestrated, but why and by who?"

Attorney Justin Berkowitz was stunned and absolutely surprised that we had the actual specifications..Specifications that showed Rockland to be correct!

He couldn't believe  that Rockland had hired a team of attorneys to come here in his stead...He figured a pompous egotistical guy like Rockland would never ask for help and especially not from the attorneys who bested him in court on three different occassions.

His side was over ruled and Rockland was granted his permit to build his pool...

It wasn't as though he had lost a criminal case....The whole hearing had taken little under an hour...but he was furious...He kicked the chair and stomped his foot and stormed out of the conference room like a petulant child..

He got in his sports car and sped off!!

 "Gee, don't go away mad, just go away.." said Nelson
Josie cracked up laughing..

 "Good call Josie, you were right...Rockland would never make a gaffe like that..I wonder who set him up though and why?" said Beverly.
 "Somebody really didn't want him to build that pool...Well, I just bought a new string bikini and I can't wait to swim in it..It's a heated pool too and in the winter, a tent is pulled over it with warm air being pumped in.."said Olivia , who had looked over the specs with Josie,

who had an undergraduate degree in Architecture...
 "I can't wait to see you in that string bikini." I whispered to Olivia

 as everybody filed out..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I know you can't..." she whispered to me and we kissed passionately in the hallway..

"Come on, the others are waiting...Let's get some lunch.." said Olivia.







II-
 While back at our office...
 Alfreda was just finishing up a phone conversation...
 "That was Livy....She and Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Donnie Ray just finished at the hearing..You got your permit to build your pool."said Alfreda..

"You happy now? They handled it and you didn't have to be there." said Alfreda..

 She and the five of us had persuaded Rockland it would be better if he not attend the hearing..Josie had told us about the snarkiness of the opposing attorney, 


Justin Berkowitz and we feared that Rockland would get volatile...he really didn't like this young, brash attorney.. The feeling was mutual, He hated Rockland!


He had already accused the Attorney, Justin Berkowitz , with absolutely no proof ,of setting him up.










We went instead and in one hour,

settled the entire matter...

 Rockland was nearly in tears...

"To think I once hated them....when I was going up against them in court...They're all good people, they've been nothing but friends.." he said..
 ''Hey...Hey...Stop that...I know something that will make you feel good...Me too! Let's go down in the sub-basement...You down for a quickie?  and I mean a quickie...remember...I'm still at work...They will be back here in a few hours.."cautioned Alfreda..
 "You're the best girlfriend in the world Freda.."said a still almost tearful Rockland..
 "And the sexiest too!" she added, laughing..
 She took him by the hand and led him into the sub-basement of our building... The former tenents had a B-Mechanic , who had a room in the sub-basement.. The bed was still there...
 "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." moaned Rockland as he kissed Alfreda...
 He peeled her clothes off and practically molested her ....kissing her passionately and running his hands along every curve of her sexy body....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I love you Alfreda.." he whispered in her ears..

"I love you too!" she said softly..
 She helped him take his clothes off and soon they were standing in the middle of the floor, nude, kissing and fondling each other...

"You're driving me mad" he moaned..

"Am I?" she asked him in between more sensuous kisses..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he said..
In no time, they were in the bed, making sweet love...AN HOUR AND A HALF WORTH!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rockland, give it to me..." she moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Alfreda, baby...." he moaned..

He managed to bring her to two very intense orgasms...in that , for him, short time before he came and came harder than he had in awhile...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...

 He lie between Alfreda's legs trying to catch his breath...

"Ouuuu that was nice baby...but you gotta get up...We gotta get dressed and get back upstairs" she whispered softly in his ear.





 They were both washed and dressed and in the conference room when we returned..
 A very grateful Rockland scooped up Olivia, Beverly and Josie in his arms and almost squeezed the life out of them..

"THANK YOU....THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!" he said..
 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...you're welcome..."said Olivia, who never expected such emotion from Rockland..
 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Your welcome...You're welcome.." squealed Beverly, who was equally surprised...
 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Anytime!!"said Josie, who was just as surprised as the other two..
 Alfreda  smiled.. It had been a good day.
 Nelson smiled too and whispered to me..

"I hope he doesn't hug me."
 I smiled too..

"I don't think he will.." I said..
It had been a good day...but Rockland's Troubles were far from over!







III-



The next day...Rockland went to work as he normally did...

He was met by stares and giggles in the hallway...

ADA Keith Wallace was looking at the morning paper and chuckling...

"Damn Rockland...since you've been dating Olivia and Beverly's office manager, you've really loosened up...My mannn!" he said, still laughing..
"My Man...I didn't know you had it in you.."laughed ADA Ron Harper..

"WOW!!! You know Rockland, I always figured you as a stuffed shirt...You're a beast man!!!..."said his boss, District Attorney Garcetti,laughing his head off..

ADA Cal McCafferty was laughing so hard when he saw Rockland that he couldn't even form words.
 ADA Miles Ellis showed Rockland what everybody was laughing and chuckling about..

A Story that read, Assistant District Attorney let's his hair down and more!!!-....It was a super imposed photo of Rockland doing the cabbage patch, in his boxer shorts , surrounded by a bevy of scantily clad women in panties and bras cheering him on and laughing...

The article described him as one of the most successful prosecutors in the city and went on to say...This is how he lets loose after a big case..He really let's loose!!!
"That's not me!!! That's not me!!! My head was super imposed on somebody else's body...That's a damn strip club...I've never even been in that place...I don't know those girls...This was photo shopped.." he protested...

But the guys were laughing and giving him dap...Rockland was humiliated and embarrassed...It was all over the front page of the newspapers..

"I hope the women didn't see this.." he said..

He was too late..ADA Yvonne Harris had seen the photos...She looked at Rockland with a seductive smile..

"Nice Boxers. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! You're a real party animal Rockland!" she said..

He had on White Boxers, with a Red Devil on the side and a pitchfork that read- "Hot Stuff" on the side..On the other side were flames....

The girls were chanting..."Go Rockland...Go Rockland..Go Rockland..Go Rockland, get your groove on.. ut ut ut ut..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

ADA Gerri Williams , who had stopped by Olivia's office one morning after he and Alfreda had been kissing and had seen the huge bulge in his trousers was already intruiged with Rockland..She looked at him seductively and went..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

ADA Abby Cornish stared at him...

"I never imagined..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed..

 ADA Brittany Hughes saw the photos and was snickering as she walked by..Which let to straight out laughing ...Laughing so hard that tears began to run down her face....

"Oh My God!" she squealed...
 Even Lt. Tragg was howling...

"Oh boy this is rich..Never imagined you were such a stud Rockland!.." he said as he fell up against the wall laughing.
Rockland was devestated...

His investigator, Gary Lockwood was laughing too , but he said..

"As funny as this is...I know this wasn't you...These photos were photoshopped.. I'm going to get to the bottom of this boss..Don't worry." he said, still trying to hold back laughter...

"Oh My God....I hope Alfreda hasn't seen this.." he said..embarrassed beyond belief...



It was too late...A newspaper was outside her apartment door.. and outside our door too!


 Alfreda found the photos hillarious...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LORD....LOOK AT ROCKLAND....." she laughed....
 "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH MY GOD!!" said Olivia, laughing so hard tears were coming out of her eyes....
 ''I know these photos are bogus, but they are funny....Look at those Boxer shorts...Mommy please tell me he doesn't have a pair like that."laughed Beverly...
 "OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOOOO!"laughed Josie..

"If he does...I never saw them and I know he wasn't at any strip club last night...He was with me...This is a phony story and those photos are photo shopped...but you know him...He has probably hit the ceiling at this point, especially if his colleagues have seen this."said Alfreda..still laughing!
 "Awww man, I'm bettin everyone in City Hall has seen it. I know this isn't Rockland, I've been clothes shopping with him..He has excellent tastes, right down to his socks...He would never buy a cheesy pair of boxer shorts like that!" said Nelson..

 "STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP!   OH MY GODDD! They've got a devil with a pitchfork on one side and it says HOT STUFF!" howled Beverly, laughing so hard, tears were streaming down her face...She was slamming the palms of her hands against the wall..
 "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They've got flames on the other side." howled Olivia, laughing just as hard and glad Rockland wasn't here..
 Josie was laughing so hard, she was close to crying...
"Yall gone stop laughing at my man.." said Alfreda, who was laughing hard herself....


''Why would someone set him up like this?"I wondered and then I thought about the stolen briefcase, purchased with a phony credit card account filled with childish drawings and now this..Was someone purposely trying to humiliate Rockland?"I wondered.

Coincidence?

IV-


TWO NIGHTS LATER-

Olivia


was still up




when I returned home..

She poured me a cup of coffee..

"Thanks babe.." I said..

"So, you find anything out?" she asked..
"Well, me and Gary Lockwood 


looked into it.. If those photos were photo shopped the person didn't use any labs here in Philadelphia or the surrounding suburbs..They might have done it themselves...

We went to the newspapers and the local media  and they all said they got an anonymous call first, from a number we discovered came from a burner phone and then the photos were sent to them via a website that has since been closed down....Other than that we got nothing except a mysterious woman that paid for the briefcase with a phony credit card." I said.



''Okayyyyy.Wow..This is pretty deep You think it's some kids just playing a prank or deeper?" asked  Olivia.
"I mean it could be...but this seems so sophisticated...So devious...No, I think this is something else, Something more nefarious...No one has been physically hurt so far..but I don't think whoever is behind this is finished yet." I said.


"What does whoever want?" asked Olivia.

"I don't know what they want just yet  but I know what I want"I said..

"Me !" said Olivia..

"Yes Baby?" I said.

''You always want me!" she said and ran her index finger across my lips..
"Guilty as charged counselor.!" I whispered..

''Good to know!"she said.

I pulled her night shirt up...ran my hands down into her panties and squeezed her butt...and kissed her passionately...

"Ummmmmm….ohhhhh Donnie Ray...ouuuuu you are....ouuuuuuuuuuu  you areeeee sooo horny!.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia..Yessss...How are you going to sit here in front of me in that little night shirt and panties and I not be.?" I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….I wanted you to be.." she cooed silently...

''Well I am..You got your wish.." I said...in between slow , soft kisses...

She eased out of my embrace...

"Wait, let me change....You get undressed.." she whispered...


She changed into  her lavender see through nightie.. with matching lavender panties..

 She had purchased it from Bridget Jones's shop -Lady Chatterlies Lover, Panties and Bras for the Discriminating Woman.

She had showered before I got home  and had on a new lotion and fragrance..

She smelled great...as usual...Her skin was baby soft..

I loved it..
We kissed passionately in the middle of the floor of our home...
I bent her over the kitchen sink and entered her from behind..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OOOOOOOOOOp! OH MY GOOODNESSS DONNNIE RAY!!!" she screamed..

'"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..."I MOANED LOUDLY!!!

Soon I was lifting her petite body up, going to town, long stroking her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOO HOO..OUUUU HOO HOO HOO....OH MY GODDDD!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONNIE RAY!" she screamed..

 Soon,  we were in bed...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu girllll.." I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband, ummmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned..

'Ouuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyy I love you sooo much, sooo much, you don't even understand..."moaned Olivia....

"I love you too Olivia...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd…" I cried out..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm… ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you like it daddy?" she cooed..

"I do.." I said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I like it too!" she said..

We were making sweet love...Nice and slow and unrushed...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS passed by and we weren't even close to stopping...


Olivia positioned herself on top of me and began to move up and down..

"OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD DONNIE RAYYYYY! Thank you baby!" she bellowed..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. Thank youuuu!"I moaned..  I didn't know if I was coming or going..

This bed didn't squeak, but the headboard did rattle....

ANOTHER TWO TO THREE HOURS SLID BY..... We were going to be tired tomorrow morning, but right now...we didn't care....

We were driving each other to delirium in that bedroom..

 Meanwhile miles away, Rockland's cell phone was vibrating..
 "Hello, who is calling me this time of night?" he asked.

''Who is that baby?" asked Alfreda
"Hello Rockland" came a voice that sounded electronically distorted...

"Up until now I've been playing games with you....The real fun hasn't even begun yet...You pompous son of a bitch!!" came the voice.

(Click!)

Rockland had a look of pure dread on his face!


(TO BE CONTINUED)





No comments: