Thursday, September 24, 2020

Panties And Pasta

 Outside of a tony loft....The sounds of a bed squeaking out of control and the moans of love making can be heard...
 "OUUUU OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!...OH MY GOODNESS, MR.
PETERSON!" came a female shriek...Mr. Peterson was pounding Susan Goode doggy style on the bed and moaning loudly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
 "OHHHHHHH HO HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"came the moans of Mr. Peterson as he mounted her missionary style..

They had been at it for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!!!  She wondered if he was ever going to get off of her...
 "OUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"came a female shriek again.. Mr Peterson was lifting up Susan's petite body and long stroking her...She was amazed at the older man's stamina.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...." OH MISTER PETERSON...YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH DO YOU?" came the female shriek..as she rode him....

"OF YOUUU? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" moaned the man..

She had had three very intense orgasms already and was having a fourth...She felt good, very satisfied... She had been sleeping with his son for a year now, but found she couldn't give up the father, who never failed to bring her to orgasm multiple times.....

 All of this was  being photographed from across the street
 by Ms. Jade..our stalwart Investigator..
who had rented a room in one of the empty lofts.....She had followed the movements of Susan Goode for a week now and found that she met with Peterson Sr. at least three times a week at a loft he owned in the city... She was certain his wife and grown children knew nothing about this loft.

Some time later...

 "Screwed your damn brains out didn't I? heh heh heh." said Wallace Peterson Sr., fixing his suit..
"Oh My God...I can barely walk...Ouuuuuu" said Susan Goode, smiling from cheek to cheek...


HOURS LATER in another part of town, Another condo...

Again the bed is squeaking out of control...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wally..."came a female moan...They had been in his condo making sweet love for the past  FOUR TO FIVE HOUR$...

She hadn't planned on spending her day off staring at the ceiling...but this was the rare day that both men, father and son had called on her...


"UMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Susan.....Susan....Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" came another moan, this time from young Wallace junior... He was pounding her doggy style, but he didn't have his father's technique.

Ms. Jade found that she met the son here in his condo , several times a week...This was that rare day that both men had called on her...

Both men, Father and son were enamored with her and had been for some time...


SOME TIME LATER....

 "Let's go get some drinks." said Wally Peterson
 "Not tonight Wally, I'm exhausted.."said Susan Goode..and she was... Two men pounding on her and moaning and sweating had taken it's toll...she just wanted to go back to her place, alone and run a nice hot soothing bath!
 "Tired? You weren't at work today, how are you tired? You weren't with my father were you? I told you, I'll take care of you now." he said.
"No, I wasn't with your dad...I'm just tired...I uh I had a very extensive workout at the gym.."said Susan Goode, lying.

Until he could match his father's skill in the bed...She had no plans of leaving him for him, she mused.

 All of this was  being photographed by
Ms. Jade....







II-

 Back at our office...
 Jade returned with her photos and new information..
 "She's seeing the Boss and his son...and I get the impression Daddy doesn't know about it."said Jade,showing us the photos..
 "They both should buy some curtains and drapes..Anybody could look right into their rooms and see everything."said Yvette.
 "They don't care....They probably don't live in those places, they just keep em around for taking women there." said Bee Bee.
 "Yeah, all the more reason to buy curtains and drapes.."laughed Sofia..


"There is more....I did a little digging and asked a few questions and got access to some personal files..Ms. Goode drives a 2020 Tesla....and she has a very expensive Condo on the riverfront..as well as a small mini yacht in the marina.....The car and the Condo are gifts from the Old man, they're in his name."said Jade..

"The Tesla alone is a lot for a Para Legal." I said.
"There are four year Attorneys who can't afford all of that." said Kahlil..

 "BINGO!! 12 year attorneys that can't...."said Yvette..
 "OKAYYYYYY!" said Bee Bee high fiving Yvette..
 "SIIIIIII!" laughed Sofia.
"Both she and young Peterson have bank accounts in the Cayman Islands with 100K in both accounts..My guess is that in addition to embezzling, Ms. Goode is sleeping with both Peterson Sr. and Junior and has been for a long time and both men have been showering her with gifts..."said Jade.

 ''Go Ahead...Say it." said Kahlil.

Bee Bee, Ms. Yvette and Sofia looked at each other and said in unison-


 "THE POWER OF THE PAN-TAYYYYS" 
 I smiled and shook my head, but they were right...This Para-Legal, Susan Goode  was working it right...She had the boss and his son under her spell and was reaping huge rewards..
"Brad Tallinger knew this..He told a few people that Wally Peterson was sleeping with his father's mistress...And it didn't take much to look up all of these holdings and possessions..I found it all very easily...All I had to do was look...If he was holding this over Brad's head...There would be a motive for murder...Certainly a reason for dislike." said Jade.






III-



Yvette met with our client for dinner a little later at the same tony restaurant, he was arrested in..

 "This is a nice spot." said Yvette..
 "Yes...Last time I was here...I got arrested." said Pinkney....

They both laughed....
 Their meals arrived... Hot creamy Fettucine Alfredo
and Hot creamy Fettucine Alfredo with Mushrooms..

 "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is delish.." said Yvette as she ate her food..
 "If I get arrested this time, you'll be right there to arraign me." joked Pinkney...

Yvette laughed...

"Of course....I can't allow anyone to go to jail that has taken me to a Bistro like this one..Did you know that Susan Goode is dating both Wallace Peterson Sr. and his son, Wally Peterson?" she asked in the same breath

 "WHATTTTTT?  Wowwwww that got right by me..How do you know that?" he asked.
 Yvette went in her pocketbook and showed the glossies to Pinkney...

"An Attorney's best friend is a good investigator. And It didn't get by Brad...He knew it..We found evidence among his personal effects. I think he was blackmailing junior." she said,.
 '' Indeed!! Well I'll be damned..Both of em..." he said and laughed..
"She drives a 2020 Tesla, lives in a very tony Condo and has a Mini Yacht in the Marina and a cushy bank account in the Caymen Islands...If Para -Legals do this good at your firm...I'm turning in my letter of resignation and touching up my resume."said Yvette, laughing.

 Pinkney Laughed too!

"I can tell you, The Attorneys there aren't doing that well....This means the Boss is lavishing her with gifts and Junior is embezzling company funds to keep up with his daddy...If Brad somehow found this out and was holding it over Wally's head...."said Pinkney...


"He or somebody killed him more than likely to keep all of this from getting out!! You just filled in the missing pieces of this puzzle..and now you see how we plan to tailor our defense." said Yvette.

 "Brilliant...I uh suppose you can prove all of this."
''Yes...We can prove the dual relationship and the material things and Bank accounts are matters of public records...We are still looking into who was in your building and when they went in...but I assure you by trial..We'll have it together." said Yvette, smiling..

"You're brilliant Yvette...Brilliant." said Pinkney.

Yvette felt relaxed...It was the only time she was alone with Pinkney that he hadn't tried to make a sexual advance toward her..

IV-

 Night Fall..
 The Rest of us were in Food Barn
Having Pizza and Cokes..

 "Beverly , that having dinner in was such a great idea...We had a wonderful meal  and a great time."said Bee Bee.
"Yessss...I heard you guys had a meal at your house the same night.."said Sofia.

 "It was actually Auntay and Ms. Yvette's idea..We enjoyed our meal too. I think we should try to do it two or three nights a week.." said Beverly..
"Yes.,I'm thinking for Thanksgiving, if everybody is down..We rent a hall big enough for all of us and have one big meal, everybody contribute something.." said Olivia..

 "I'm down.." I said.
 "I'll look into some places." said Kahlil
 "Ouuuu that would be sooo nice."said Jessica.
 "Yeah..We'd have a nice space to just kick back.."said Chip...
 "Our way to welcome all of our new neighbors.."said Nelson..
 "Yeah." said Donnie Ray..
 "I remember the early days when we first opened up...It was just the five of us...Now all of you guys are around here now...It certainly feels more like family.."said Josie.
"Yeah.."said Paris..

At that moment.. Kayla and her  husband Ray and Dabnis and Jazzy walked in..

 "Heyyy everybody.."said Kayla.
 "What's Up.? We ran into your buddy Lt. Tragg tonight in Sam Mother's." said Ray..
 "As usual, he was livid...wanting to know if we saw Yvette or Jade ." said Jazzy.
"And when we said we didn't, he naturally didn't believe us...I swear, I wish we could do that dinner thing we did, every night.."said Dabnis.

 ''We were just talking about doing it again.."said Bee Bee.
 "Two or three nights a week and renting a hall on Thanksgiving ,so that we all can join in.." I said.
 ''Wouldn't that be so nice?"said Sofia.
 "I think it would."said Kahlil..

Ms. Yvette walked in with Gary....
 "Heyyy guys...This is the last place I should be, after the dinner I had..but Gary wanted Pizza." said Yvette.
Gary whispered in her ear...

"That's not all I want." he said,

 "I knowwwwww....After we leave here, we'll walk to my house...You can have all you want then.." Yvette whispered back..
 Olivia kissed Yvette on the cheek...

"How is my sister from another mister? I haven't seen you in awhile.." she said..
"I know girl, after this case is over we have to hang out...Seriously...Our first preliminary hearing is tomorrow.." said Yvette..

 All of us super lawyers sat down and had Pizza and Cokes and relaxed...
The fireworks were about to begin...but right now, we were just enjoying the night.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)





No comments: