Monday, September 7, 2020

Raffman

 We were inside Attorney Justin Berkowitz's stylish loft...He was on his way to State Prison to serve his sentence of 10-15 years for the attempted murder of Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge..

I had come here to his loft with the girls and Nelson to try and find anything, any evidence connecting him to the murder of a Judge in the Raffman case a few years ago that he was suspected of..

I wanted to bury him..Keep him behind bars for life and not have him walking out of stir in five years and going after Rockland again...

He threatened Rockland at his sentencing, saying" that this wasn't over.."
 What we found was something else altogether..
 Beverly found a box of notes...Notes from the Raffman Case...Della Raffman, serving a life sentence for the murder of her husband...She had been on Death Row, but her sentence had been commuted to life.

''Wow...Justin wasn't all bad...He took over her case after his father's suicide and he got her death sentence commuted to life...but it wasn't enough... Auntay, Donnie Ray, Come here look at these notes." said Beverly..
 "Wow...He took capricious notes and he hired a P.I. too... Look at this..
He argued that the testimony of an expert witness for the prosecution in Della Raffman's’s trial was problematic: The witness testified that stains found in the victim’s bedroom were her husband Robert's blood, but it shows here that the stains were never tested and therefore never confirmed to be blood at all. He also argues that its own DNA testing on items from the crime scene show no evidence of Della Raffman's  DNA. Hmmmmmm.." said Olivia.



"Hmmmm sounds like that could use some looking into.." I said..
"The Detective who made the case...Oh My God.. Sgt. Arthur Tragg, overlooked this....and his chief witness, Sol Rosenberg was angry at Della because she spurned his many sexual advances...He may very well have perjured himself..Look at this...The statement he gave Rockland and Tragg and the statement he gave at trial, which Berkowitz picked up on.." said Nelson...
"Oh wow....This is major...This sounds like a case the kids in my law school would be taking up."said Josie.

 "Only we are going to take this up....Neicey Poo, call the Innocence Project, this is right up their alley...I'm at least going to try and get us paid..."said Olivia.
 "Okay and then let's take this to ADA Karen Page...This is a text book Wrongful Conviction Case." said Beverly..
 lifting up the box of documents.
 "All well and good, but you know Rockland prosecuted this case....Successfully."I said.
 "Yeah..It was his crowning acheivement at the time.He beat the legendary Berkowitz!" said Nelson.
 "We don't have to face him again...He won this case years ago...This is about justice...If this woman is innocent and she's sitting in prison, we've got to do something to right that wrong...and besides...Rockland doesn't have to know...I'm not going to volunteer any information, Are you guys?" asked Olivia with that devilish smile of hers..
"Not me.." laughed Josie..

"Besides...He and my mom are on a well earned vacation in Cancun.."laughed Beverly..

II-

In A Hotel on a Sunny Beach in Cancun, Alfreda and Rockland's  minds are far from any of this.. They had just arrived in Cancun, hours before and were settling in their room.

His eyes bulged out of it's sockets , watching her undress....She giggled....

"You are such a horny toad!" she laughed...
"I bought all new lingerie, just for this vacation..." she said. Spreading her things across the dresser drawer....He took her in his arms..

"I can't wait to see you in these." he said..

"I hope you don't get excited and rip them off." she chuckled..



They stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." he moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either,"Alfreda said , taking his clothes off and marveling about his size and girth..

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! You're like a horse..." she said.....It seemed as if he'd gotten bigger..

''Alfreda , what do you expect? You standing there looking so damn sexy?..." he said shyly...

"Yeah I know...but....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy goodness Rockland.." she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...

"I need to take care of all of that." she said softly stroking his penis gently.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu look at you.." she chuckled..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned softly....


He tossed her on the bed and entered her slowly....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ROCKLAND!!!!." she moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned loudly!

"HEYYYY TONE IT DOWN IN THERE!"came a voice from next door..


They ignored him and kept making sweet love.. Rockland lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned Rockland..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!" cooed Alfreda..

"QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice from next door...He banged on the wall loudly...

but Rockland and Alfreda were totally oblivious..

They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! ROCKLAND....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''Alfreda  screamed..

"QUIET THE NOISE....I"M CALLIN THE MANAGER!" screamed the man next door...He pounded on the wall a little harder..

His lights were flashing on and off now..

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slowly drifted by....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH ROCKLAND, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Alfreda..

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned Rockland..

"KNOCK IT OFF IN THERE...QUIET THE NOISE!!" came the voice from next door and more pounding on the wall...


THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before Rockland came and came hard....and Alfreda's legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET?" came the voice from next door...

Alfreda continued kissing Rockland and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Rockland moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Alfreda  wailed..

''QUIET THE NOISE! I'M CALLIN THE MANAGER!"came the voice from next door!


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Rockland...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

Rockland was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME????" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned Rockland..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"Because I  LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her third and fourth intense orgasms...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..WOOOOO!"
she cooed loudly...

I UNDERSTAND YOU TWO BETTER QUIET THE DAMN NOISE AND SETTLE DOWN!!!"came the voice from next door...The man was bamming his fists on the wall now....

THREE TO FOUR HOURS drifted by....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Rockland moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...OUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"moaned Alfreda.

Rockland lie in between her legs...sweaty and.exhausted...

Alfreda wouldn't let him sleep , she continued kissing him,


 rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''We are on vacation....Now you can have as much of me as you want..." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." he moaned..He climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rockland, I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow..but it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!!! QUIET THE NOISE! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOIN? HAVING A MARATHON??" came the voice of the man next door..who took his shoe and banged on the wall..


"SHUT UP IN THERE YOU TWO!" came the voice from next door...He pounded on the wall again...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Rockland..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEE...YESSSSS...OUUU YESSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" wailed Alfreda.

"Awwww Hell, I can't believe this...I went down stairs had a few drinks, came back and they're still goin at it like two cats in heat.." complained the man in the next room...

"Why don't you change rooms?"said the manager, who was smiling at the sounds of lovemaking coming from the room.

"Thank you so much...They don't make any sense..Seems like Im' always in the room next door to these couples in heat...Not matter where I go for relaxation." he said.

The manager laughed loudly at that!

They were standing in the middle of the floor now, Rockland was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD Rockland!...OUUUUU!" she screamed.

''Will ya listen to that? Like two cats in heat!!THEY BEEN AT THIS ALL NIGHT AND MOST OF THE MORNING...A NON STOP MARATHON OF SEX!  IT MAKES NO DAMN SENSE!" said the angry  next door neighbor.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD Rockland...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


"I DON'T BELIEVE IT...SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!" came the voice from next door!
They were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" moaned Rockland as he came again like a gusher...

"SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UPPPP! I MEAN IT!!!" screamed their next door neighbor..


Rockland lie in between Alfreda's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Alfreda was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held Rockland's head in her arms..

Their window was open...They both felt the cool breeze from the ocean blowing across their sweaty, nude bodies..They drifted off into a very peaceful sleep!

Far From Philly, Far From any worry about a decade old case..




 III-
 We took our findings to the Wrongful Conviction Unit down near Penns Landing..
 "HEYYYYY GUYS!" said Attorney Jasmine "Jazzy" Coley..our friend and neighbor, whose law firm was across the hall from ADA Karen Page's office.
 ''Heyyyy Jazzzzy." said Olivia
 "Heyyy girl, we gotta hook up this weekend." said Beverly..
 "I knowwww....You just missed your cousin...Kayla...She works here now..I think she's at lunch...I couldn't go today...I'm on a negotiation..."said Jazzy..."Just taking a break." she said.
 "Hey Jazzy...We heard Kayla was down here now...Nice."said Nelson..
 ''She told us.." said Josie..
 "I'm going to take you girls out to lunch...all of us..Liv, Bev,Josie, You and Kayla..My treat...Maybe for the Christmas Holidays." I said.
"I'm gonna hold you to that!"laughed Jazzy..."Gotta run, nice seeing you guys."she said as she ran back to her meeting.
 We got an audience with ADA Karen Page in their massive conference room..
 ''Wow! I was married and living in San-Francisco with my late husband when this case was prosecuted..Where were you people?" asked Karen..
 "I was uh at the Public Defenders Office..Getting ready to leave...I think I did leave a few months after this case,"said Olivia.
 "I was at the Public Defender's Office too...Wondering why I had a law degree from an Ivy Leauge University and I wasn't doing better than this?" laughed Beverly..
 "I was in New York City, working at an Architectural Firm...That's what my undergraduate degree from PENN was in Architecture...I had no idea that I'd be at Drexel University one day taking law courses years later."said Josie.
 "I was in New Orleans...I was a Homicide Detective." I said.
''And I was at the Public Defender's office mourning the departure of my two best friends."said Nelson.
 "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" said Olivia..
''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.." said Beverly..
"Well the Innocence Project is booked solid...I talked to Jessica this morning...

She'd love to be involved , but she and her husband

 are involved in a couple of other pressing cases...So it'll just be you five...I'll put you on a city stipend..See what you can dig up....When you're ready...I'll go to the Women's Prison....Dolly Madison Correctional Center and we will visit with her...So , it's a go... Bring me something I can start to work with...."said Karen..

 ''Wow...Look how much has changed... I was still married to Elwood back then and hadn't even begun to conceive  having my own law firm.." said Olivia.,
 "You couldn't have told me that I'd leave the Public Defender's Office and be a Co-Founding Partner in that firm.."said Beverly...
 "I was still a Detective... Never thought about being a P.I. and I hadn't met the woman of my dreams yet."I said.
 "Bev and I hadn't had a real date yet....She was giving me a hard time then...I couldn't even dream that she'd be my wife one day." said Nelson..
 "Bev, I'm staying over tonight...I've got to stop by my place and pack an overnight bag."said Josie, who loved spending the night with Bev and Nelson more than she cared to admit.. Beverly loved having her there...Another girl to talk to...And she didn't mind, Josie's boyfriend Paris, coming by either..
 "Sure it's alright..We are going to be up a little late beginning to work on this case."said Beverly...
 "You guys are so good...I don't know who I like better...Your team or Vettie's team.."said Karen.
 "Oh Karen...I'd appreciate it ,if you kept this on the low...I don't want to stir up Lt. Tragg or Rockland Cambridge... He's in Cancun with Alfreda right now and I'd like this all wrapped up by the time they return..." said Olivia.
"Of course Liv...Anything you say.." said Karen..




IV-

We were just finishing up dinner at Sam Mother's diner..

 ''So We know what we have to do...That box had more in it that I could hope...His son was so obsessed with his father that he took over his father's case or tried to...Their is trial transcripts in that box, a copy of the autopsy report...A copy of a second autopsy report...and appeals...We have to go through all of that." said Olivia.
 "I see where he appealed the verdict unsuccessfuly two times in two state appellate courts..I need to see what the ruling was and why and see if I can create a counter argument... Looks like Nelson and I will be hitting our law library tonight.."said Beverly..

"You and your hubby just love working together...That is sooo cute...See Nelson, I told you if you work with me you;d get to spend more time with Beverly and not have to ever leave her.." laughed Olivia..

 Nelson blushed...

''Yes you did!" he said..
 "Look at him blushing Auntay....Only I can make him blush like that." said Beverly..
who leaned over and kissed him passionately...
 "Meanwhile I'm going to track down that witness and that so called expert.." I said.
 "I'll help with the research.." said Josie, who did that for us when she was a para-legal..
"Man I'm so full after eating that big meal...that I don't feel like working."said Nelson...
"I hear that." said Paris.
"Well Look who it is...My long lost cousin, come here girl.."said Olivia, who hugged Kayla and squeezed her..
 "Hi. Cousin Liv..." laughed Kayla..
 "It's a banquet...we got all three Bennett Women in one place."laughed. Ray..
 "Hey Ray" said Beverly, kissing him on the cheek..
Lt. Tragg followed them in..

''Wellllll looky here...The family of lawyers...Aunty and Niecey and Cuz.."he sneered.

 ''Damn and I just finished eating." said Beverly..
Kayla laughed..

"Beverly be nice.."she said..

"You tell her darlin, don't develop your cousin's bad habit of having the smart mouth.." said Lt. Tragg.
"Hello Liv...it's been awhile since you've ruined one of my cases...I'd like to keep it that way." he said with a smile..
 '"Well Don't worry...We are working on a case that doesn't concern or involve you at all...We won't even be in court.."said Olivia..
 "Great" said Lt. Tragg.
 ''Well our bill is paid...You guys ready to go?" I asked.
 "Yeah, I'll get the car.." said Nelson..
 "Come on Honey Bunny."said Josie to Paris..
 He put his arm around her..
 "We were getting our food to go...Mind if we uh hang out" asked Kayla..
 "Sure why not?" said Beverly...

"That's what's up.."said Ray..

"You know what? We are all beat.. Let's go home, relax, Hang out with Kayla and Ray, Get a good nights sleep and wake up fresh tomorrow morning and get on this case..Bev and I will cook breakfast.."said Olivia..

 "Sounds like a plan baby girl." I said
and kissed her on the lips softly...as we all left...

Lt. Tragg watched us all as we left..


Piled into out SUV and pulled off...

Tomorrow , we would start a new case...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: