Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Killing Joke

 Alfreda and Rockland were enjoying a nice night out....They were at Bottom Of The C. , Dollar Bill's tony and classic restaurant
 "This is soo nice isn't it? I thought I would treat you...You always treat me...and besides...You deserve this after your uh recent troubles..."said Alfreda..
"Thank you baby...I'm glad that silly story in the newspaper finally died down...It was nice of the newspapers to make a retraction..." said Rockland... but the damage had been done... Most people who really knew Rockland knew the story and the photos were bogus and photoshopped, but the image was so funny, so very hillarious, that most people were still howling with laughter when they saw them.






Unknown to Rockland, Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and I , along with Gary Lockwood , Investigator for the District Attorney, went to all of the local Media outlets with proof that the photos and the story were bogus and photo shopped..We presented a cease and desist order..

All of the media outlets ran a detraction story and apologized to ADA Rockland Cambridge...

But like I said...The damage had already been done!

Tonight, Rockland was having the finest New York Strip Steak..
Alfreda was enjoying Lobster...
and both were drinking Margaritas...

It was a beautiful moonlit night....

 "Ummmmmm these three drinks were pretty strong...I'm a little tipsy."said Alfreda... "And when I get tipsy, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!" she said , staring him in the eye
"Check Please!!!" Rockland said..





II-

They were driving home....They stopped at a nearby gas station.....
 "Damn it...This pump won't take my card....It says "See the manager.." I hate when that happens..I'll be back babe!" He said..

"I'll go with you...My head is spinning...I need to get out and walk a little bit." said Alfreda..

They both got out and walked inside the convenience store..

 ''Can you uh put thirty dollars on number four?" said Rockland..
Alfreda picked up a pair of panty hose and some gum....

Rockland's car exploded!and took out two tanks at the gas station....

Firemen were putting out the fire..

A Detective from Arson was on the scene...

"This was definitely a bomb...Not a professional job either...very amateur hour type of a bomb...and apparently, it didn't go off when it was supposed to...Which is good for you two...one more minute and both of you would have gone up with your car." he said..

 We arrived as soon as we could..
 "Oh My God!!! Are you both okay?" asked Olivia..
 "Mommy!" said Beverly, hugging her mother for dear life...
"I'm fine baby...I'm fine.."said Alfreda.. "Rockland and I were in the store when the car went up.." she said, reassuring her daughter..
 "You okay Rockland?" asked Beverly...
 "I'm fine...This was aimed at me...I didn't say anything, but a few nights ago I got what I thought was a crank call...Somebody called me by name and said the fun was just beginning."said a visibly shaken Rockland..
 "Indeed it is." I said..

I had been right all along..whoever was behind this was just getting started..first by humiliating him at that hearing.....Then by embarrassing him and humiliating him with that phony news story and those photo shopped photos...and now they had upped the ante..They had placed a bomb in his car...They were trying to kill him!!
 "Bev and I were just getting back from that restaurant Ron Harper took us to a week ago.."said Nelson.
 "Paris and I had been at the Mermaid Crab Tavern.." said Josie..
"Wow , I thought this was going to be a nice quiet night..boy was I wrong " said Paris..

 "Liv, could you take Alfreda in tonight?  I'm going to see if I can crash with Ronnie Harper!" said Rockland..
 ''Sure Rockland..Freda , we are going to stop by your place and pick up some things...You're going to stay with us for a few days.."said Olivia..
 "Thank you Livy."said Alfreda, hugging her..
 "Josie are you and Paris staying with us.? " asked Beverly...She was trying to hide it..but she was unnerved by this...She felt better when there was a full house..
 "Of course Beverly.."said Josie, hugging her..
''Wowwww...I'm off tomorrow and you guys don't have any cases on your docket, We can stay up late." said Paris.

 Nelson stared at me...

"This is deep man...At first it was funny...little pranks...but whoever is behind this, just upped the ante." said Nelson..
"I know..." I said..  "Rockland, get some sleep....Call out tomorrow...I want you and Gary over at our office okay?" I asked.

''Sure Donnie Ray.....Sure thing!" said Rockland..who was visibly shook up...I had never seen him like this before..






III-

We were all a little un nerved by the events of the night..
.We all retired to our place.

The seven of us all sat down in Nelson and Beverly's domicile and just talked.. They turned on some good music

 and we just kept each other company..

 Liv clung to me like she never wanted to let go..

 Beverly clung to Nelson...
 Josie was silent, just grooving to the music.

.lying in Paris's lap.
 Alfreda spoke with Rockland on the phone, once he got settled.

She looked relieved....I was thinking that whoever tried to take him out, was waiting for the news of his death...and once they found out they failed , would be cooking something else out...At least for the night, he didn't have to worry about anything else happening to him...






Morning arrived!..

 Beverly came up to our floor, where her mother was staying with us.. and she and Olivia prepared breakfast...It had been awhile since we had eaten Breakfast in....and not gone out to eat!

 Pancakes
 Hash Browns
 Cheddar Omelettes
 Sausages
 Hot Coffee
and fresh squeezed Orange Juice was the order of the day...
 I remembered how lucky I was to be married to a very attractive and sexy attorney who could also cook..
 Nelson felt the same way...
 Josie was here
 As was her boyfriend, Paris..
and our office manager Alfreda..safe and sound..

It was a nice, quiet breakfast....The day hadn't started good yet...


"It's Thursday...we are going to try and have as normal a day as possible." said Olivia..

 "I've got to archive some of my old case files." said Beverly..

''So do I and I've got a few calls to make regarding a couple of my other cases." said Nelson..

"So do I." said Josie..

I looked at the four of them...

Nobody wanted to address the elephant in the room ...That someone had tried to kill Rockland last night and had almost killed him and Alfreda..

I was mad as hell, this little joke was no longer funny..

"I uh...I uh better man the phones and set the conference room table." said Alfreda.



For the next few days..
 Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the District Attorney
 ADA Rockland Cambridge
and I went over all of Rockland's old cases , and looked at specifically people he he prosecuted who were now  paroled or who had served their time who might hold a grudge against him...

Most of the guys we interviewed didn't even remember that he was the guy who sent them to jail..It wasn't like on television..The ones that did remember all were cleared...We could find none with any
lingering animosity or with the where with all to do what this person was doing..

Since a woman had purchased the briefcase, we asked Rockland about any past girlfriends....Again we reached a brick wall...

IV-

Days went by and legal work returned to our lives....Our little office became like "Legal Central"











Olivia, Beverly and I became embroiled in an Immigration/Murder  case with Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows and our friends, Sofia Garcia, Yvette Jones and Kahlil Ahmed..... They came by our office and we worked hard on this case everyday....It was fun working that case with them...





Josie was lead counsel on a big murder case...It took place during the time we were working our Immigration Case.

She put together a team of Keith Jones, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans , Dabnis Coley and Jade Lee, Investigator...They worked out of our office too..

They got a big win in court...with help from



Nelson and Kahlil on Voir dire.






And Nelson worked a case with his old buddy Calvin Hunt and Jasmine Coley, also out of our house...with the services of Kevin Morris , Private Investigator..

Rockland returned to work, Returned to court...


and Alfreda returned home/...

Weeks had passed by and there was no new attempts on Rockland's life or pranks of any kind.. Maybe his antagonist had given up , maybe his antagonist had gotten over his pure hatred of Rockland...

Think so?  I wouldn't bet on it.

V-
 Olivia sat up in the bed in just her bra and panties, watching me..
I was on Portal...


Now that we had another break, another lull and our household was back to it's four occupants again..I was looking into more of Rockland's older cases...some of the weird ones..
 ''Find anything interesting?"laughed Olivia..
"Nothing that's caught my eye yet" I said.

 ''It's been awhile, Maybe this guy just gave up...I mean, Rockland's been back to work..He and Alfreda are rockin and rollin again and they've broke ground on that pool he's building." said Olivia.
"Whoever did this didn't give up...They just cooled out...They're waiting until he feels comfortable and that's when whoever is going to strike again...Mark my words...This isn't over."I said.

"You're probably right...You always are on these things."said Olivia.

I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately....

I didn't say another word about this case..

"It bothers me that we aren't making love..and that we are talking about this right now.." I said.

"It was starting to bother me too! I've got on a new Bra and Panty set...I was hoping you noticed.." laughed Olivia in between kisses.

"Oh I noticed.." I said.

We stood in the corner and I unhooked her bra and slipped her panties off and we continued kissing passionately..

We fell on our bed..

The bed rocked back and forth and slammed against the wall as we went at each other furiously....

We went on like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...I couldn't get enough of her and she seemed like she couldn't get enough of me..

The bed squeaked so loud it was embarrassing...and the headboard seemed as if it might come loose at any minute..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,...."I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she screamed...

"OHHHHHHHH GOD...."I said, feeling as though I could explode at any moment...

"Baby!!"she hollered

"Darling..." I said as I pulled out of her and came like a gusher....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

We both came furiously and lie across the bed...breathing heavy..

Looking at each other and smiling sheepishly...

I lie in between her legs....holding her tight...

 She continued kissing me...and soon I was hard again...
She straddled me and eased herself down on me..

"One last ride for the night." she giggled and we began making more sweet love....


At Alfreda's apartment complex...She and Rockland were really going at it..




''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Alfreda

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alfreda...Alfreda ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Rockland...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Rockland..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Alfreda, Alfreda,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ROCKLAND!!!!"she yelled out...


Rockland lifted her up and began thrusting feverishly into her...He seemed to like this position...

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, Rockland....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rockland.....I love you!!!" she screamed out....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ALFREDA...ALFREDA, I LOVE YOU TOOO! ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me ROCKLAND...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.I just love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ROCKLAND!!!!"she wailed...

He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...
They continued kissing.....


Meanwhile, the pool he was having built has hit a snag.....It was sabotaged...It collapsed!!!

A call was made to his cell phone...It went to voice mail.....un heard because of the fierce lovemaking going on between Rockland and Alfreda....

"Hello Rockland...You Pompous Son Of a Bitch....I haven't forgotten you....You lucked out...You survived...Tell your girlfriend I said I'm sorry...That blast was meant for you and you only...Not her..So glad she escaped injury.....If I was you....I'd go visit my pool construction tomorrow..I think you'll find it quite interesting.....Bye Now!"

(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments: