Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Goose Eggs

A Day Later, we were all waiting for the train...

ADA Karen Page came running to the train station with her suitcase...

"Hey Guys...Sorry I'm late...whew..." she said..

 "Wow , talk about Red Eye Train Karen..." laughed Beverly...
 "I haven't been up this early and out of the house...Since I was a Public Defender.."laughed Olivia.
"I haven't been up this early since I lived in New York and that was years ago.."said Josie..

 "Where are the guys?" asked Karen..
"Here they come, they went to get us some breakfast." said Olivia..

 "Heyyy Karen...We didn't forget you..."I said.
''We brought you some breakfast too.."said Nelson.

 We brought a box of a dozen doughnuts...
 And what they call a box of Joe...Endless Hot coffee and cups...
 "Ouuu thank you..." said Karen , grabbing a cup of coffee and a doughnut..
 "Thanks guys...Our train will be here in thirty minutes.."said Olivia.
 "These doughnuts will all be gone by then." laughed Nelson..
 who reached over and kissed Beverly out of the blue...

"I love this girl." he whispered softly..
 She blushed something terrible..

"This girl loves you too!" she whispered back to him..
 "You two are just sooo cute.." gushed Olivia..
 I passed doughnuts to everybody... With everybody having two doughnuts a piece...The box was empty in a minute as we munched the delicious doughnuts...

"I miss Alfreda....If she were here, we would have left with her home baked doughnuts and a thermos full of coffee.." I said to Josie.
"I know....Hope she's enjoying her well deserved vacation in Cancun with Rockland.." laughed Josie..

 Our Train arrived and we boarded...
We had great seats.....Unfortunately...We didn't get seats together...

 Karen was two seats up from us...

 Olivia and I were in the middle
and Josie was in the back..asleep already...



Beverly and Nelson were in another car...The car in front of ours... It was the only way they could be seated together on such short notice..

It was a Red Eye Train ride...

They were already kissing....I don't think they minded...






II-

While we were on the train, headed upstate to Dolly Madison State Correctional Institution for women to meet with our perspective client...Della Raffman...

Another meeting was taking place in Sam Mother's Diner..

"I haven't been in here in ages... Sam, make it a Western Omelette, some spuds, sausage and coffee.." said Sol Rosenberg...





His food came and he began to eat, still angry about the night before...Being handed a court summons and losing a chance to get laid...He was furious...

Lt. Tragg walked in just then...He saw him and smiled..

"Sol..you old hound dog you...What do ya know? What do you say?" he laughed, shaking his hand..

"My regular Sam...I'll eat it here." he said and sat down...

"It has been a long time...Last time I saw you, you were Detective Sgt.Tragg, you're a Lieutenant now eh." laughed Sol...

"Yeah and you were a glorified go for ,for Judge Sameulson...I understand you're a big time Attorney now..How far we've both come.." said Lt. Tragg....
"Yeah I got an office downtown, small practice....Secretary, Para Legal working for me...I do alright, though not as good as some..Like for instance a certain woman and her niece , who I saw last night..." he said slyly..

"Sounds like you met Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her bratty niece, Beverly West... I'm sure their husbands were there and a young girl too huh?" said Lt. Tragg..

"You're quick on the uptake Artie...Yeah I had the non-pleasure of meeting all five of them..last night.." he said as a waitress served him his meal..



He laughed as his usual order of Fried Eggs, Hash Browns, sausage and Coffee arrived..

 "Artie last night...I was handed a court summons...I've been subpeonaed to testify in the Raffman case." said Sol passing Lt. Tragg the court summons..
Lt. Tragg read it and recognized the address...

"This is the uh Wrongful Conviction Unit of the D.A.'s office... They're reopening that case? That old case?? She was convicted and sentenced to death...I thought they had uh zapped her with a needle years ago." said Lt. Tragg.

"Yeah, I though so too...but last night those attorneys  said that her death sentence had been commuted and that they are opening that case up again and I am to appear before the Wrongful Conviction Unit to testify..." he snarled.

 "Hmmmm so ...that's what they said they were working on that wouldn't require them to be in court...I'll be damned.. I heard last week that a piece of evidence from that case was removed from evidence by the M.E.'s office...but it went over my head... Oh My god ,I can't believe this..." said Lt. Tragg.



 "Yeah the husband, I guess he's the investigator had on a real expensive suit...I see This Olivia takes care of him well and not just in bed, heh ,heh, heh....
 A younger guy...he looked like he might be an attorney too...I suspect that was the neice;s husband.
an a very attractive light skinned Black girl, with big tits was there too!..." he said..

"That's them....I don't believe it." said Lt. Tragg..

 "You're a Lieutenant Artie...Can you uh lean on em? Lean on em hard, get em to drop this whole thing?  I don't feel like going through this again with them.." said Sol.
 ''I'll do what I can, but Sol, you've already been summoned.. I know the ADA who prosecuted the case, Rockland Cambridge...He's dating their Office manager...If I talk to him...He'll put an end to this mess."said Lt. Tragg.

"Good!! Good! Thanks Artie...You always were a real stand up guy." said Sol.
Lt. Tragg drove to our Duplex /Office... He rang the bell and knocked on the door loudly...but he got no answer...

He saw no cars in front of our house...Even smart alecky Alfreda didn't answer...For all intents and purposes, our place looked empty...He even called our business and personal numbers and got no answer..

He couldn't know that we were on a train, heading upstate to the women's prison to interview our client, Della Raffman...



Beverly and Nelson were in the front cabin, kissing passionately...He rubbed her shapely and smooth legs and then slowly ran his hands up her dress...She looked at him in astonishment at first..

"Nelsonnnnn!" she said and smiled devilishly...


He ran his fingers down into her panties...deep inside her panties.

.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd! Ummmmmmmmmm" she said, smiling...... "Nelson...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move his hands...She just looked at him...She smiled at him........Devilishly......... "I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

.
''What?" Nelson  asked... He softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned.... She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...



Nelson was enjoying driving Beverly deliriously crazy....She usually did this to him..

"Oh my godd Nelson...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you're about to make me cum.." she moaned..and held on to his shoulder for dear life...

 "We keep this up, I might cum myself.."whispered Nelson , whose trousers were standing out like a circus tent..
''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Beverly laughed, noticing..and smiling..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo nasty....ummmmmmmm if I had only knew...my lawd.." said Beverly.. She began breathing heavy... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.... She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed his arm... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said... 


His fingers were deep in her panties.. He softly stuck his middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and He stared at her... She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again...... "Nelson, sweetie pie.., Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Beverly, you are my honey bun.." he said..
 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nelson...We should have been doing this years ago...At the Public Defenders office..Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she said, Breathing heavy..
"Oh Most definitely...I wanted to.." said Nelson...

"I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I knowwwwwwwwwwww...I'm so sorry baby."said Beverly...

She planted a sloppy, wet kiss on his lips...


Her mouth opened wide and she stuck her tongue out.....She said nothing...

 ''Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned... Surprisingly enough..Beverly got the most serene look on her face Nelson had ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed his shoulder... 

 She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face... 

 She kissed his shoulder and hugged him... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

She began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face... She was having a massive orgasm...She couldn't believe it...She was shaking, trembling....Her mouth was wide open, but no sound was coming out!!! 

 She unzippered his trousers and put her hands down his boxers...As she expected ,he was as hard as a rock, She softly rubbed him.. 

 "Ummmmmmmmm look at this...Woooooooooooooo...You're very hard..Ummmmmmm, very hard and so damn big!! ...Ouuuuuuuuu, what am I going to do with all of this..Huh? Huhhh?" she said smiling and began to softly rub his penis with her soft hands....


Now Nelson was moaning...unbelievably delirious...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.


"Shhhhhhh, quiet, quiet.." she said..

She kissed him again, softly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Beverly....Lawdddddddddd!" He said...

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just sit back...." she said and she began to softly stroke his penis..

There were two other passengers in their car, both many seats up and both sound asleep...She wanted to keep them that way,.

. "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned...

 "Your turn to go crazy..." she said smiling...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BEVERLY
...Lawdddddddddd!" He said...

He still had his finger in her vagina...softly moving in and out...

"OH MY GOODNESS NELSON!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she cried out...

"Girl, you are driving me crazy..."He said as she softly stroked his penis...



She was still shaking and sweating and hugging his shoulder, softly kissing his shoulder and rubbing him harder...

"I think I'm going to cummm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed..


It wasn't long before they were kissing passionately again..... 

Beverly whispered in Nelson's ear... "I really love you.....No, really...I really love you....Nobody ever made me feel this goooooooood....Ouuuuu!" she moaned.. 

He still had his hands in her panties...She bent down and kissed the head of his penis...That was all he could take... 

She was breathing heavy... 

He came like a gusher....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." he moaned... 

"Myyyyyyyyyyyyy,look at that....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she said... as she used a tissue to catch it all and another one to clean him up...

They smiled at each other and breathed deeply...

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Olivia...." I moaned..
 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray.." Olivia cooed..
Though we hadn't been as explicit as Beverly and Nelson..we had been kissing passionately the entire ride..

 Karen was several seats above us, fast asleep
 and Josie was several seats behind us...Fast asleep..

as the smooth train rocketed toward our destination.



  III-

 In Philly at Sam Mother's Diner.. Two couples, Attorneys Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques and her husband, Ray St. Jacques were just finishing up dinner with fellow Attorneys Jasmine Coley and her husband, Dabnis Coley
 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man, that was good...I'm definitely going to have to hit the gym this weekend.." laughed Kayla.
 "Nothing looks wrong from where I can see.."laughed Ray raffishly..

 "My butt is getting a little big.."said Kayla.
"You aint hearin no complaints from me."said Ray..

 "You are such a horn dog...Stop looking at my booty." joked Aja.
"Heh , heh, heh."laughed her husband, Ray.
 Dabnis laughed..

"Anybody down for dessert?"

"Dessert?? After a big meal like that??? Are you crazy?" laughed Jazzy.....

 ''And speaking of crazy."said Dabnis, who noticed Lt. Tragg walking in...
Naturally, Lt. Tragg made a bee line for their table..

He had only actually become acquainted with Kayla recently and soon she would come to regret it.

"Ms.Oh excuse me..Mrs. Bennett." said Lt. Tragg..

 "That's Mrs. St. Jacques....Bennett was my maiden name."said Kayla.
 "Oh excuse me..Mrs. St. Jacques, I happened to stop by your famous cousins place today and I got no answer..." he said.

 "Well that usually means no one is at home."said Dabnis..
 Ray cracked up laughing..
Lt. Tragg bristled at the remark, but he ignored Dabnis..

''Ray don't egg him on..Dabnis..be good." pleaded Jazzy. God she wished either Lt. Tragg found someplace else to eat or they all did...but Sam Mother's Place was close and the food was good!
"They went out of town." said Kayla.

 "Oh they went out of town...And their smart mouthed Office Manager is also out of town too?" he asked.
 ''Don't talk about my Aunt Alfreda like that.. She's out of town too...She's on vacation..In fact she's been on vacation.."said Kayla.

"That explains why I couldn't get in touch with Rockland...I take it the two are together on vacation...So where are your famous cousins? They are certainly not on vacation..I saw them the day before yesterday." asked Lt. Tragg.

 ''Well, I guess they all went somewhere. What can I tell you?" said Kayla.

Dabnis cracked up laughing..
 ''Excuse me, did I say something funny?" asked Lt. Tragg
Ray cracked up laughing....This made Lt. Tragg seethe with anger..
"Look, up until now I've been nice...YOU CAN TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!!! NOW WHERE ARE THEY?" asked Lt. Tragg.


"Take a hike!...She doesn't have to tell you anything and unless they are under indictment...Which I know they aren't, She has already told you enough already...They're out of town!  That's all you need to know...Now get away from our table..GET AWAY!! We are trying to eat..." said Dabnis..

 "LISTEN, SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR I'LL SHUT IT FOR YOU!  NOW KAYLA, LET'S NOT GET OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT..JUST TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!" asked Lt. Tragg..
 ''Oh My God, we were having a peaceful meal.."sighed Jazzy..
"Look man, Don't speak to my wife in that tone....My wife told you that they must have gone somewhere..It aint our job to watch them and monitor their every movement.And we don't have to tell you anymore than we've already told you..Now I think that this conversation has ended..Get away from this table.."said Ray, uncharacteristically angry...

"LISTEN PAL, DON'T LET ME GET ON THE WRONG FOOT WITH YOU!"snarled Lt. Tragg.
"Mannnnn I don't give a merry damn about you and your feet...GET AWAY FROM THIS TABLE!" said Ray...

People were starting to stare at the commotion.
"There is no need for this..Everybody simmer down!!...My cousins have gone out of town for a few days, that's all..They left yesterday...."said Kayla.

"Now, see how easy that was???...Where did they go?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"Oh I can't tell you that...They told me not to tell you that."said Kayla, looking like her cousin Beverly..and smiling sweetly...




 Ray and Dabnis burst into laughter..Loud laughter..
Jazzy sighed and shook her head...

Lt. Tragg angrilly stormed out of the diner...

The four of them were still laughing.

Miles Away in the small prison town that housed Dolly Madison Prison for women..

We entered a small Air BNB... It was right in the middle of a residential area.

 "This is nice and cozy." said Karen.
 "I hope we don't get lynched." I joked.
 "Oh I saw a few Black people in town as we rode in ." said Olivia..

We had rented an SUV from the car rental at the train station,.
 Beverly said nothing...She looked adoringly at her husband Nelson
 who looked adoringly at her as they held hands and walked inside..
Josie broke the silence..

"I saw a market a few blocks away...Perhaps we should buy some groceries.." she said.

 "That's a good idea....I doubt if there is any nightlife in this village..We might as well have a good meal."said Olivia.
Karen Page laughed..

"Yeah let's go....We can get groceries and a few other things." she said.

 "I think I saw it on the way here...Pass me the keys."said Olivia
 "You got it baby." I said, Happy to not have to drive..
 "Bev and Nelson were tired...They're taking a nap...They won't be going."giggled Josie.
 "Oh!  Okay...Well let's be off." said Karen.
There was a supermarket near by....Olivia and I, Josie and Karen drove to the supermarket...


 Beverly and Nelson said they were tired and needed a "Nap"  Olivia and I knew what that meant...They had been looking at each other more adoringly than normal ever since they'd gotten off the train...
 They were in their room with the door locked.. Kissing and fondling each other
 and making sweet love..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BEVERLY CHERYL,.....I couldn't wait...Oh my god you feel so good.."moaned Nelson as he lifted her petite body in the air,slipped her panties down and entered her slowly and gently..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ooooop! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd Nelson...
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  HUSBAND...I COULDN'T WAIT!" said Beverly...

"I COULDN'T WAIT EITHER...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.."moaned Nelson

as they crashed upon their bed and practically tore into each other..

The headboard rattled and the bed squeaked something terrible...It was good we weren't there..

We would be gone for at least TWO HOURS, time enough for them to take uh a "Nap"



IV-

 Despite the quaint way it looked outside, the inside was modern and immacculate..
 The living room was comfortable...
 The girls bought some steaks , which I through on the grill and seasoned..
and Baked Potatoes ,

We made a salad and we had a nice port of wine to wash it all down...


"Our Meeting with Della is at 10:30 tomorrow, so we can all sleep a little late , I've gotten several calls from Lt. Tragg today...I haven't answered them...I try never to answer them...I wonder what he wants?" asked Karen..

 "He must know by now that we've reopened this case...My cousin Kayla texted me..She said she Ray, Jazzy and Dabnis were having dinner and he harassed and harangued them about our whereabouts.."said Olivia.
 "He no doubt stopped by our place and found that it was empty...He probably went by the D.A.'s office, looking for Rockland too." I said.
 "This is just not his day...Rockland and my mom are still in Cancun and we are out of town...He's rolling goose eggs today."laughed Beverly.
 "It was Sol Rosenberg!! He put him on to us...He probably called in a favor..asked him to lean on us to drop the matter."laughed Nelson.
"Like THAT was gonna work!"laughed Josie.

 And In Cancun, Alfreda and Rockland's minds were far from anything going on in Philadelphia..
 "Oh My God Rockland...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu come here, give Mama some more." she said.
"Awwwwww lawd." he moaned... nearly spent... He usually was the one who couldn't keep his hands off of her...but these past few days...Alfreda was all over him, constantly wanting it...Not that he minded..


He tossed her on the bed and entered her slowly....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ROCKLAND!!!!." she moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned loudly!

"HEYYYY TONE IT DOWN IN THERE!"came a voice from next door..


They ignored him and kept making sweet love.. Rockland lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned Rockland..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!" cooed Alfreda..

"QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice from next door...He banged on the wall loudly...

but Rockland and Alfreda were totally oblivious..

They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! ROCKLAND....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''Alfreda  screamed..

"QUIET THE NOISE....I"M CALLIN THE MANAGER!" screamed the man next door...He pounded on the wall a little harder..

His lights were flashing on and off now..

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slowly drifted by....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH ROCKLAND, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Alfreda..

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned Rockland..

"KNOCK IT OFF IN THERE...QUIET THE NOISE!!" came the voice from next door and more pounding on the wall...


THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before Rockland came and came hard....and Alfreda's legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET?" came the voice from next door...

Alfreda continued kissing Rockland and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Rockland moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Alfreda  wailed..

''QUIET THE NOISE! I'M CALLIN THE MANAGER!"came the voice from next door!


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Rockland...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

Rockland was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME????" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned Rockland..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"Because I  LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her third and fourth intense orgasms...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..WOOOOO!"
she cooed loudly...

I UNDERSTAND YOU TWO BETTER QUIET THE DAMN NOISE AND SETTLE DOWN!!!"came the voice from next door...The man was bamming his fists on the wall now....

THREE TO FOUR HOURS drifted by....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Rockland moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...OUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!Ride me baby....Ride mama...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"moaned Alfreda.

"ALL WEEK LONG, DO YOU GUYS DO ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES SCREW?" came the angry voice of the next door neighbor.


And at Curly's Bar in Philadelphia..

 ''Artie, you're lettin me down..What do you mean you couldn't get ahold of anybody/" asked Sol Rubenstein..
"Rockland Cambridge is out of town, on Vacation somewhere...And those attorneys are apparently out of town too...The Assistant District Attorney in charge of the Wrongful Conviction Unit hasn't answered or returned any of my calls." said Lt. Tragg..


"Then I'm going to Garcetti...I know him...He'll put a muzzle on this whole thing."said Sol Rubenstein....

"Look Solly, it's an open and shut case...She was convicted in a court of law by a jury.....They've got nothin...What are you worried about? Just give your regular testimony and be done with it... What can they possibly add to that case??...It wasn't even their case...It was Berkowitz...He killed himself after the trial...I mean they're good, but not in his league...This whole thing will be over just as quick as it started. Trust me." said Lt. Tragg..


At least they hoped it would..


(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments: