Wednesday, November 11, 2020

After Engagement


 The four of us were the guests of Olivia and Beverly and crew for breakfast this morning...I think Olivia and Beverly love us as much as Ms. Yvette...

Fluffy Pancakes
Eggs to order
Hash Browns
Sausage

Bacon

Orange Juice

and Hot Coffee was served..Olivia and Beverly really know how to entertain....


"Thank you guys sooo much for this...For everything..."I said..From Donnie Ray


 picking out the rings, to Olivia, Beverly ,Alfreda and Josie 






cooking this great breakfast for us..We were so in their debt for practically everything these past few weeks..
"Yes.. Thank you guys...We love you sooo much.."said Bee Bee.
''We really do...Next to Ms. Yvette, you guys have been our best friends.." said Sofia.
"It's sooo nice to have a day off.."said Kahlil as we chowed down..

"You can thank your boss for that..Karen Page gave us all a day off..She said we are ahead of schedule for our perspective hearings...and Ms. Yvette lobbied for you four to have the day off too...She told me last night she had secured it with ADA Page....And thus...We are all off! she and Jade are off today too"said Olivia..

"Soooo since you all went and got all engaged yesterday and since we are all off...We decided to have you guys here for breakfast this morning....Sort of an engagement gift to you guys."said Beverly..

"Besides...I hear...Lt. Tragg is turning the city upside down looking for all of us...We haven't been at Sam Mothers in weeks, We've been eating at The Highrise or in Camden.....You guys just got engaged..You don't want to have your first meal as an engaged couple in Sam Mother's being harrassed by him do you?" I asked..

"I know that's right.."said Bee Bee laughing..
"Not at all..It's been good not seeing him for a few weeks." I said.
"Yes indeed..Thank you guys again."said Kahlil..
"Yesssss.Good looking out!"said Sofia..
''When does he go out on the boat again?" asked Josie.

Which was met by howls of laughter..

"Not soon enough."laughed Nelson...

Paris finished his food first...



He kissed Josie ,then Olivia..


"Thanks for the breakfast...but uh unlike you good people, I do have to be at work.."he said , then glared out the window..

"Uh Oh..You guys got company..." he said.
Two police cars facing opposite directions faced each other...

Lt. Tragg, as angry as hell got out and bammed on the door..Then rang the doorbell, which we had turned off during the night so we could sleep...just in case he chose to pay us a visit.

He could see that the lights were off in the office and couldn't see up as far as our domicile..


He continued to ring the doorbell and bam on the door.. We didn't answer...If he didn't have a warrant, we had no reason to talk to him...
"Ohhhh he's such a pain in the ass...He was by here everyday last week...I told him you guys weren't here....He even came by when you guys were out of town...Want me to go shue him away?" asked Alfreda...
"No...He'll leave eventually...Just sit tight."said Olivia, giggling..

"You guys are welcome to just hang out with us all day if you'd like...We are ordering lunch from Sam Mother's and Dinner from Mabel's Soul food Joint..."said Olivia..
"Ohhhh thanks, you guys are the best.."said Bee Bee.
I put my arms around Bee Bee and held her tight..She leaned her head into my chest...
Sofia sat on Kahlil's lap..
He smiled serenely...

II-



Everyone wasn't off today... ADA Karen Page was finishing up breakfast in our Camden diner  with the rest of her attorneys.

"I gave Liv and Bev and their team off today...They've been working really hard and we are ahead of schedule on these eight cases..I've got to find Judges to hear them...So tomorrow you guys will be off too..as well as our four newly engaged colleagues, Keith Jones and Bee Bee Evans, who got engaged last night at midnight and Sofia Garcia and Kahlil Ahmed who also got engaged yesterday at Lunch." she said.

Everyone cheered profusely...
"I'm so happy for those guys."said Jazzy..
"Yeah they're good guys...They belong together..I couldn't see any of those four with anybody else."said Dabnis..
"I thought Kahlil had got cold feet for a minute there at lunch..."laughed Chip...
"I can't believe you guys knew and kept a secret from us that long"laughed Jessica.
"We got to work our Mojo a little better "laughed Kayla, who though not involved with the case was tickled pink to be seeing her cousins, Olivia and Beverly everyday as well as her neighbors and friends..She wished they all could work together in her building more often.

The only person missing was Yvette...

She and Gary both had the day off...and they were making the best of it..They were at his house.

"Ummmmmmm Gary, this makes six times....My goodness...." laughed Yvette,,
''I can't get enough.." he moaned..

He lifted her up and entered her slowly....

"OUUUUUUUUUUU! OHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTIE!" he moaned..

"You've had so much you're gonna be bored by the time we get married." she cooed.

"Not a chance...Yvette I chased you for three years before you finally gave me some and when you did,It was the best I ever had...I haven't been bored in the past three years since we've been together, I won't be bored when we get married...and I'm certainly not bored now...OUUUUUUUUU!" he said..

"You're just super horny..ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL WEEK LONG!" he said

"UMMMMMMMMMM!"he moaned..

"OHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD, OUUUUUUUUUUU GARY!" she squealed.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Yvette squealed....as Gary pounded into her from behind....

"LAWWWWWWD THIS IS SO DAMN GOOD!" he howled...

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY!" she cooed..

"OHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"You must be on something...It's not that good.."said Yvette as they kissed and she rode him like a surfer rides the waves..,.







"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!! GARY!!! OUUUUUUU!" Ms. Yvette squealed...

She began having an intense orgasm.....Her head turned from side to side...her legs began to shake and she could feel Gary's body trembling..

He was cumming like a gusher.....and breathing heavy....


"Wowwww...you were worth every minute I chased you....WOWWWWWW! " said Gary, trying to catch his breath...
"You did try hard... You used to pay for all my drinks...Even bought me dinner a couple of times...You never forgot my birthday, even when I was involved with someone else..I could always count on a lovely card and roses from you...Wow!  And look at us now...Engaged!! We gonna be married...I never thought it."said Yvette..

"I think I loved you before I even realized it.."said Gary..

''Awwwwww.."said Yvette..

She kissed Gary softly.....slowly...Now she was aroused all over again..

"Up for a seventh time?" she playfully whispered...

They began making, slow ,sweet love.....What a romantic and wonderful night they had both had, At Bee Bee and Keith's rooftop engagement party and then going back to his place making love all night long and most of the morning...

"Ohhhhhhhh Vettie I love you..LAWDDDDDD!" he moaned..She was so warm, so wet....Like nothing and no one he'd ever had...

"I love you too Gary...Ouuuuuuuuuuuu, Oh My goodness...OUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as the bed rocked back and forth and the headboard rattled..

Olivia had told her about a foam bed that was quieter,...They were going to have to invest in one she thought..
 


 III-

In Curleys Bar , A sinister meeting was taking place between Former ADA Josette Krause , Former Judge Alden Cox and Lt. Tragg.

"No Luck on finding and talking to Olivia Bennett-Alexander or Yvette Jones?" asked Alden Cox..

"No...Both of them and their associates don't seem to be at their homes....I suspect, ADA Karen Page has them sequestered out of town, possibly Jersey working on these cases."said Lt. Tragg who was running his hand up Former ADA Josette Krauses dress, rubbing her legs and eventually her butt...Unlike in other cases...He met no resistance..He now had his hands on the waistband of her panties..

She looked at him and smiled, but said nothing or did nothing..

"Look...neither one of them or their associates are important...They're just retrying cases...That Innocence Project Attorney, what's her name...Jessica, Jessica Sanchez-Burrows...She's the one...She took these cases to the Wrongful Conviction Unit..Find her, BRING HER TO ME!!! I NEED TO TALK TO HER..  These cases carry serious ramifications...I'm thinking of running for States Attorney in the spring..This could curtail my ambitions ..Hell I could be censored...even disbarred..." he said..

"I see.."said Lt. Tragg, who was half paying attention...His hand was up Josette's dress and she was smiling..

She slowly unzippered his trousers and was running her soft hands across his hardened penis..she looked at him and smiled..

"I-I see.."said Lt. Tragg, who was as red as a beet and had a pleased as punch look on his face..

Ms. Jade was sitting across from them...She heard the entire conversation... She got up and walked past them..

Lt. Tragg saw her, but he was in no position to get up and follow her...

IV-

Karen called an emergency meeting in our diner meeting place in Camden.


" Jade I'm so glad you reported this to me... Jessica, he can't bring you in without a warrant...If he comes to your house and harrasses any of you, Olivia, you and your guys included...Let me know..I'll call the Deputy Of Operations and I'll file a harrassment suit." said an exasperated Karen Page.


"Just let me know....I already won one suit against him for harrassing Judge Reynolds.."said Dabnis..

''Calm down Perry Mason..We know that."said his wife, Jasmine Coley.

It was met with howls of laughter, even from Dabnis....
''Well Jazzy, you and Dabnis are our attorneys if he takes his harrassment further."said Olivia.
"I think just informing him of that may send a chill up his spine."said Beverly.
"Maybe it will, maybe it'll make him that much more angry and aggressive." said Donnie Ray.
"Don't be so sure Donnie Ray..Neither the city , nor the Police department wants to be hit with any unnecessary law suit." said Nelson.
"He got in enough trouble for trying to wire tap us that time ,remember?" said Josie.

''He tried to do that? He can't do that...That's enough right there to get him fired."said Jessica, astounded.
"He's something else "said an angry Chip.

"He comes to my office on a regular basis, looking for my guys and asking me what they're working on...I told him that they have been hired out on a consulting basis and that they don't have to report back to me on every nuance of their cases...I then dismiss him."said Yvette..

"He makes it impossible to enjoy a meal out..."I said.
"I don't care if it's at Sam Mothers or Curley's Bar." said Bee Bee.
''Yeah...he's a nuisance.."said Sofia.
"Can you get him put back on that boat?" laughed Kahlil..

The dining room erupted in laughter...

"That was the most peaceful time." said Jade.


Attorney Kayla Bennett St. Jacques , Olivia and Beverly's cousin was not involved in the eight cases at all...


So while the others had their meals sent to her building or ate in Camden mostly for logistics and to avoid Lt. Tragg, she felt no such compulsion...


She was enjoying a late cup of tea after a hard day in court with an unrelated case.
Lt. Tragg walked in and invited himself to her table..

''Kayla isn't it?" he said.
Kayla glared at him and breathed deeply...She knew that he knew her name and who she was related to.

''Talk to your famous cousins lately?" he asked.,

"I saw them last night at a party...why do you ask?" said Kayla..
"Any idea uh what they're working on? Did they mention uh the four cases they are reopening?" he asked.
"No...We don't talk shop at parties.."said Kayla.
"You were at a party on a Monday Night?" asked Lt. Tragg not buying her story...
"You asked me if I saw them, I told you I did...And I told you where I did...At a party." said Kayla.

"A Party eh? Did you see them today?" asked Lt. Tragg.
''No! Now can I finish my tea?" she asked., She had seen them all in her building ,and she knew all about the four cases the team was working on...but didn't see the need to share that with him.

as she continued to sip her tea and wished he would leave...
''You're not going to tell me what I want to know are you?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"Look, yopu asked me if I'd seen them...I told you I did...I live right across the street from them...I see them everyday...You asked me about their cases...That I don't know about...Just like they don't know the details of my cases....What more do you want?" asked Kayla , who was now getting a bit perturbed..
"Look!  I'm no fool....I know you talk....I know you have some idea of what they are working on and I need to know that!" said Lt. Tragg.


" THEN YOU NEED TO ASK THEM YOURSELF!!! This conversation is over.!..Get up and leave my wife alone!" said Ray..who was just coming in and took a seat next to his wife and kissed her..

The conversation was essentially over as far as Ray was concerned since neither one was paying any attention to him as they kissed passionately....

"Listen pal...This is between your wife and I, SO BUTT OUT!"snarled Lt. Tragg, who didn't really know her husband, except that he was a lawyer also...He was beginning to dislike him as much as he disliked Dabnis Coley..


"GET AWAY FROM MY TABLE!" said an uncharactoristically angry Ray St. Jacques.


"ARTIE!!! EITHER ORDER SOMETHING OR GET OUT!" screamed Sam Mother..


Lt. Tragg got up, turned and stomped his foot and angrily stormed out of the diner..



"Thank you baby!" said Kayla, who leaned over and gave her husband another soft kiss..

Ray smiled.

"I should rescue you more often", he laughed..

"Smarty...Did you eat yet? I didn't?" she said..

"Let's get a menu , order something."said Ray, who pulled Kayla to him..

"Come here luscious.." he said.

They kissed passionately...


''Ummmmm maybe we don't need to eat.." Kayla said..
Ray tossed a few dollars on the table..

"Let's go home sexy!" he whispered softly.


An hour later ,Jessica stood at her door talking to Lt. Tragg.


"I'm not going with you anywhere to talk to anyone about anything....If you don't have a warrant ,I don't have to go anywhere with you...And I don't have to discuss my cases... I suggest if you want that kind of information you take it up with ADA Karen Page." said Jessica.

"I'M TAKING IT UP WITH YOU!!! Now look, you got everybody involved in this..You got Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her crew , Yvette Jones and her crew and the Coleys all involved in this...These cases are old...These guys were convicted in a court of law...Why are you unearthing all this now?" asked Lt. Tragg..
"The question is WHY DO YOU CARE? We are attorneys, our job is to defend people...Shouldn't you be out fighting crime?" said Jessica..

"NOW LOOK!" said Lt. Tragg....

Chip came to the door..

"NO YOU LOOK!  This interview is over!  Good Night Lieutenant!" he said softly  and pulled Jessica inside and closed the door in Lt. Tragg's face..
He looked around..


He saw Kayla, Ray, Beverly, Josie and Yvette Jones talking on the corner of the block and heading to Olivia and Beverly's home..








Walking towards Olivia's House...


The front door was open...Olivia , Donnie Ray and Nelson were outside  talking to Dabnis and Jazzy.






They all appeared to be going inside Liv's place...



He looked down the opposite end of the block and he saw Kevin Morris's wife and her partner, Bonita..


He knew they were realtors....They appeared to be showing Yvette's snot nosed kids two houses..

"I love it!   Oh My god...so much more space....I love it."said Bee Bee...
"I love it too.....You guys done well." said Sofia..


"Yes, you certainly did...I'm in love with our future house." said Bee Bee..

"Hear that? we done well Home slice.." I said.

"Yes sirrrrrrrrr!' said a jubilant Kahlil..

''We should start packing some of our stuff and moving it in as soon as possible." said Sofia.


"Jade , We have a House down the street for rent if you're interested....We don't want to break the band completely up."said Sepia..

"Really?   My lease is up at the end of the year.."said Jade..
"Get it Jade...Please....So we can all be together.."said Bee Bee.
"YESSSSs!" said Sofia..

"Wow, look at that girlfriend...We have almost filled this block up...I'll call Clerow and Owen up and prepare them to move you guys out..."laughed Bonita..

"I knowww, Always a good thing."laughed Sepia..

Lt. Tragg observed a little bit more.. He saw the sparkling rings on Bee Bee and Sofia's fingers..




"They're engaged.. They must have had a party!  Kayla was telling the truth!  They are looking at houses...." he reasoned...


There was a lot of things going on...He knew about Ms. Yvette and Gary being engaged...he didn't know about me and Bee Bee and Sofia and Kahlil...but he could care less about that...All of the Attorneys he needed to talk to were home...He had seen us all..

He looked at the sky....There was a rainbow...It looked dark...He looked around...The streets were empty....


We had gotten in Ms. Jade's car and pulled off, Ms. Sepia and Ms. Bonita had pulled off..and everyone else had gone into Olivia and Beverly's house..


He saw Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Chip walk down the street and across the street into Olivia and Beverly's house..


He would love to know why everyone was congregating at Olivia and Beverly's Office/Duplex.



"They're not going to talk to me...None of em." he reasoned...and got in his car and pulled off.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: