Monday, November 2, 2020

Owner Of A Lonely Heart

"Ummmmmmmmm...ohhhhh my god! " I moaned..

Bee Bee and I were sharing a passionate kiss in the doorway of Food Bar..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu, we've got to cool out...Come on, pay the bill, let's go home.."said Attorney Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans, my very significant other..
"Ohhhhhhh, okay.." I said, breathing heavy... "Your place or mine?" I said..even though I only lived down the hall from her..

"Mine...I feel like sleeping in my bed tonight.." she said and smiled..
"Oh Okayyyy..." I said, catching my breath...

She looked down at my trousers and put her hand over her mouth....

"OH MY GOD!!! Look at you...Sit down...I'll pay..." she said and giggled as she went to the counter to pay for our Ice Cream Sundaes...

While she went to the counter to pay the bill, I sat down...

Out of the corner of my eye I saw our old law school acquaintance...Brittney Hughes, Assistant District Attorney Brittany Hughes...I hadn't seen her in a few months....She had been dating Attorney Lonzo  C. Williams, a fellow Howard University graduate like myself..Tonight she was with a white man...A white man I had never seen before..

"Honey Lamb...These past few weeks with you have been the best weeks of mah life...I believe I have fallen in love with you.." said the man..
"Ohhhhhhh Johnnny...I think I've fallen in love with you too!" said Brittany..

He went in his pocket and pulled out a ring..


"Honey baby...would you make me the happiest man alive Millicent and be mah wife?" he said.

"OHHH MYYY GODDD! Johnny....Johnnnnnny boy...Ouuuuuuuu it's beautiful...YES...YESSSS!!! YESSSS!!! I willl.." she gushed...


They kissed passionately....

"I'm soooo glad you said yes baby....I have two tickets...Two round trip tickets for me and you to Cancun....For our destination wedding and honeymoon.." said the man known as Johnny..

"Ohhhhh Johnnny...Johnny...You've made me soooo happy....So Happy I could cry.." she said and she hugged him...
"Come on...Let's get out of here.." he said and they both got up...They walked right by me.. Brittney saw me , but didn't look my way or say a word..


They walked out into the street and got in his very fancy car and drove off into the night..

Bee Bee came back..

"Okay, we can go now!  Wasn't that Brittany? Brittany Hughes?" said Bee Bee..
"Yeah...she was with some guy...Some white guy I never saw before...Anyway...He gave her a ring..I think they're engaged..He must be loaded...He had two round trip tickets to Cancun...He was talking about a destination wedding.."I said.

"Maybe her and Lonzo broke up!  We haven't seen either of them in a few months."said Bee Bee.
"Well if they did..She sure got over the break up pretty fast...She didn't even notice me sitting here."I said..

"Wow! Come on hot stuff..Let's go home!"said Bee Bee.

I took her by the hand and we walked out..


It was a nice night...a beautiful, semi warm fall night..


With a bright shiny moon...
 
 

 II-

At our apartment building...Kahlil and Sofia didn't go out tonight...


They both were in Bee Bee and Sofia's apartment on the sofa..


Kissing passionately.....Kahlil had his hands up Sofia's night shirt...He was slowly tugging at the waistband of Sofia's panties..

"Ummmmm papi...Let's take this to the bedroom... Bee Bee and Keith might come back here...In fact they could come back here any minute now...."said Sofia..
"Ohhhhhhhhh my god....you're right....you're right.."said Kahlil trying to catch his breath... "You've got me soo turned on ,I can't control myself.." said Kahlil..
"Come on papi...Let's go in my room.."said Sofia, taking him by the hand..
He followed her into her bedroom and closed the door..

There , they continued kissing passionately....
Kahlil undressed and slipped Sofia's panties down and off and lifted her up..entering her slowly..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ayeeee Mios Dios......Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed..

"OUUUUUUUU GIRLLLLLLL!" moaned Kahlil...
When Bee Bee and I got to her and Sofia's apartment...Sofia and Kahlil were already in her room, making sweet love..

We could hear the bed squeaking and their loud moaning..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"AYE MIOS DIOS...Ai YI YIIIIIII!"

Bee Bee paid no attention to it...She began undressing me slowly as we went into her bedroom
..I unzippered her dress and helped her out of it...

"Ummmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuu look at youuuuuuu.." she gasped..
"Look at youuuuuuuuuuuu..." I moaned...

We slowly fell on top of her extremely soft bed and began making sweet love...No wild passionate love tonight, but slow , steady love...The kind that gave Bee Bee several intense orgasms and made her cry like a little girl..

FOUR TO FIVE HOURS PASSED BY SLOWLY..


Bee Bee rode me slowly, softly....like the waves of a river....

"Ouuuuuuuuuu KEITH, I LOVE YOUUUUU!" she cried out...

"I LOVE YOU TOO BEATRICE!" I moaned ...

as we continued for another FOUR TO FIVE HOURS!

We were going to be good and tired in the morning!



While in a loft downtown , a more sinister meeting was taking place...


"How did it go Johnny Boy?" said Mark Long...
"This Goose is ready to lay it's egg...a 150 large egg... "said Johnny Casik...  He wrote a check and gave it to his long time hench man..

"That's your end Marky boy..." he said,.
"You're paying me and you haven't hit the broad up for any money yet?" said Mark.

"I'm gonna hit her up tomorrow...50K is for Margo...I'm going to give it to you to give her..and that my boy is my parting gift to you both."said Johnny.

"WHATTTTT? What are you talking about?" said Mark.


"I'm done...Come on man...The law of averages says that everybody's luck runs out sooner or later..I've left three ladies in Atlantic City,without their cash and wet panties...Three in Wilmington  and four here in Philly....Now sooner or later somebody is going to recognize me..I can't keep this up...we've made over five or six million dollars swindling these broads..Pretty, bored, lonely and horny women who have a lot of cash... This dame, Millicent..she's loaded..and I like her....I plan to marry her...and settle down into the glamourous life...Yeah Mark my man...I'm retiring from this con man game and settlin down ." said Johnny.
"Johnny boyyy come onn...Settle down?? You?? You enjoy the game too much, the thrill of the con."said Mark..

"I did...but Marky....All of the greatest con men stayed in the game too long and they got pinched...Look at Pakistani Sam...One of the greatest...but he stayed in the game too long and he wound up goin to jail...Today he's a broken down old man, Sweepin floors at Josie's....That's not gonna be me..I'm gettin out while the goin is good.." he said
"What about Reenie?" asked Mark..
"I'll handle Reenie." said Johnny ..

III-

The next day at work...



The four of us were sitting out in the common area..
"Last night..Bee Bee and I were at Food Corner...Having some Ice Cream after we came back from the show and uh guess who we saw? ADA Brittany Hughes....But she wasn't with Lonzo..She was with some white boy...Never seen him before...but he had on a very expensive tailored suit, shoes that a banker might wear and a sports car to die for..She walked right by me ,like she didn't even see me." I said.
"Oh wowww..I thought Britt had turned over a new leaf." said Sofia.

"I think she was dazzled...You shoulda seen the rock this guy gave her...I think she's engaged!!! He had two round trip tickets to Cancun...Said something about them having a Destination Wedding.."said Bee Bee.

"Oh wowwww..she hit the jackpot!" said Kahlil...

And in Ms. Yvette's office..


"I heard Brittany Hughes took a leave of absence from the D.A.'s office...and moved out of her loft...Her boyfriend Lonzo is still staying there.." she said to Jade..

"Funny you bring her up...Keith and Bee Bee saw her and a tall slim white guy with a southern drawl in Food Corner last night..Real nice sports car..And I saw them together a week ago..He's not her type.."said Jade.

"Why? Because he's white?" laughed Yvette..

"No because she's not rich...I mean her daddy has his own law firm and he does all right..but he's no multi millionaire.. Her boyfriend is Johnny "Country Boy" Casik....A con man.. He's swindled about ten women out of millions...He's so slick that it's been very hard for the police to put a tag on him...He loves em ,leaves em, breaks their hearts and deceives em and then vanishes for months....With all of their cash... He's used several aliases over the years, John Valentine, John Love, John Lewis, Derick Cartier...and an assortment of others...Same M.O.  He's struck in Wilmington, Atlantic City and here in Philly.. So if he's with her...He must figure she's worth a lot more than her Assistant District Attorney salary or maybe that Daddy has a lot more dough than he actually does."said Jade.

"Maybe he's in love.."said Yvette..

"HA! That's a laugh....He's a sociopath...He's not in love...He's got some kind of angle." said Jade.

IV-

The doorbell rang at the tony loft where ADA Brittany Hughes lived....or used to live..


Attorney Alonzo Calderone Williams answered the door.

"Baby! What are you doing here?" he asked..


"I missed you!  I had to see you!" she said as she entered.


"We can't be seen together...It'll blow your cover!"said Alonzo..


"Nobody knows I'm here....Besides...It's almost over...Look, the clown gave me an engagement ring...He thinks I'm a wealthy socialite, Millicent Hunter...heir to the Hunter Fortune...I suspect he's going to give me a sob story soon and ask for money..and when he does , when he does...I got him!!!....I'm going to make that sociopath pay for what he did to my cousin last year..."said Brittany..


"You should have let the cops do this....They're trained for this...What if one of his underworld friends recognizes you as Assistant District Attorney Hughes?" said Lonzo..


"Then we'll call it off because of rain." said Brittany.

"NO! They'll call it off because of death!  You've got to be careful baby!..."said Alonzo..

"Let's not fight...Haven't you been missin me too?" she asked..

They began kissing passionately....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss...." he moaned... as they both began undressing, closed the door

and wound up on the living room couch..

They began making sweet love....

We were all at Sam Mother's diner, having lunch..


We all had corn beef specials

with Cokes.


"You know....Sam makes a pretty good Corn Beef Special... but you haven't had one until you've had one from Curley's." said Kahlil..
"Yeah, you're right...I had one from Curley's that last time me and Ms. Yvette worked a case together."I said.
"I had one when I worked a case with Olivia and Beverly...we all ate there one afternoon."said Bee Bee.

"I remember ,I was on that case too." said Sofia as we chowed down...



Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the D.A.'s Office and Ms. Yvette sat in a booth, kissing like two teenagers...

when Gary stopped kissing her for a minute, he saw someone he recognized..


"Well I'll be damned...If it isn't Johnny "Country Boy" Casik...He's a con man...That's either his next mark or his accomplice that he's with. He must be slumming..He doesn't usually eat in places like this.."said Gary..

"Must be his accomplice, because I already know who his mark is." said Yvette.


"Eat up baby girl....I got someplace I have to be." said Johnny.
"Johnny, we've made enough money pulling these scams..We've already got more than we can spend...Why don't you make this one your last one and let's go away...For good.?"said the woman.
"We can get married." she said.


"Uh...Ahhhh Honey Lamb...That's uh partially just what I plan on uh doin..." he laughed uneasily...


(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: