Tuesday, November 3, 2020

My Sweet Johnny


 A FEW NIGHTS LATER -



"IF IT WERE UP TO ME....I'D KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!! IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS...MR. EVANS WANTS HIS MONEY" said Mark Short, cocking his .40 caliber, which was a few feet from Johnny's head..

"Mr. Dalton, Mr. Dalton...I -I swear...I'll have the money...Just give me a few days , I'll , I'll get it..I swear." said a very frightened Johnny...

"MAKE SURE YOU DO...OR ELSE!" said Mark Short..., who holstered his gun,


Bridget Hughes walked in just as Marc Short was leaving..

"Honey Bunny, who was that man?? He had a gun...Are you in some kind of trouble???"she asked..


"Honey Lamb....I'm afraid I am....Last year I uh lost at the crap tables in Atlantic City...Ah lost big...That guy works for a Big Time Gambler...He wants his money and a lot of my money is held up, tied to a uh a lot of my business ventures....I just can't get a hold of that kind of cash that I need to pay this guy back... I-I am afraid we can't get married...I may have to go in hiding for my very life..."said Johnny..
"Nonsense....How much do you owe him?   I can write you a check...It's nothing to me.."said Brittany.

"Millicent Honey....I can't get you involved in this..Ah just can't...It would break my heart to take your money honey."said Johnny...

"Nonsense...It will be our money...We will be married soon....But understand...Once we are married, I do expect you to curtail your gambling..."said Brittany...
"Honey Baby...Ah already have...That was last year...Ah will nevah gamble again...Ah swear darlin...Ah need one hunnard and fifty thousand dollars." said Johnny..

Bridget wrote a check for $150,000.00 and gave it to Johnny....He put it in his coat pocket..

"Awwww Thank ya honey." he said and cried like a baby..
They kissed passionately for a few minutes....


"Let's celebrate...Our Marriage and the paying off of my debt." he said.. He pulled a bottle of champaigne out of the refrigerator..


He popped the bottle and took a huge swig of Champaigne... He passed the bottle to Bridget...

"Let me get a glass....I'm a lady...I don't drink from the bottle like that.." said Bridget...

He got two tumblers and poured them both a glass of champaigne.. He quickly quaffed down his glass..
Just as Bridget was getting ready to pick her glass up..


An angry woman came storming into the apartment...

"JOHNNY!!! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!! YOU ARE PLANNING TO ACTUALLY MARRY THIS WOMAN??? I AM YOUR FIANCE!!! YOU LYING BASTARD....IT'S ONE THING TO LIE TO YOUR MARKS....BUT YOU DON'T LIE TO ME!!!" she screamed....She was crying profusely....

"WHO ARE YOU??? MILLIE, I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS WOMAN BEFORE IN MAH LIFE!!!!"said an enraged Johnny.... The woman's name was Rennie... Rennie Horton and she was his accomplice in his scams, Just like Mark Long, the man playing the juice man with gun earlier had been..but she was not a part of this scam, she was not supposed to be here...


"You're being conned lady....He's a con man....."said Rennie..

"Baby, call the police...She's crazy!  I've never seen this woman before in my life!!!" he screamed.. and said under his breath...''Rennie get the hell outta here...I'll deal with you later." he said.


"Deal with me now you lying dog!" she said and slapped him up side his head with her pocketbook..

Johnny fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes...


Bridget grabbed her purse..

"I think I'd better go" she said and ran out....

She ran to the elevator and exited as fast as she could..Apparently things had gotten out of control, too out of control....She wasn't worried about the check she wrote. It was phony...It was under the name "Millicent Hunter"  A phony name and a non-existant account..He was conning her and she was conning him.


II-

Tender is the night...

I had been at the laundromat all afternoon with Sofia and Bee Bee

"Wow, we should have done this earlier.."I said..
"Yeah I know...That's what we get for fooling around and putting it off..." said Sofia..who had washed her and Kahlil's clothes..



He was busy working on some briefs with Ms. Yvette.
"The dryer stopped....Let's bag our clothes up and we can fold em tomorrow when we come home from work.."said Bee Bee.

as we got our clothes out of the dryers...

I put all four bags of laundry in the trunk of my car...
"I'm going to take a nice hot shower.."said Bee Bee.
"Me too..Ms Yvette said we didn't have to come in until late tomorrow."said Sofia..

We drove to our apartment complex and unloaded th clothing in our respective apartments..


  Bee Bee took that long hot shower she was talking about..So did Sofia....

 I took a long hot shower myself and went to sleep in my apartment...It was 11:00 pm...

11:45 pm...I was awakened from a peaceful sleep by a knock on my door.. I went to the door..I knew who it was....At least I hoped it was who I thought it was..

Bee Bee was there with a Night gown on that came to her hips and was very sheer....My eyes nearly popped out of my head..She giggled..We had gone through this ritual before..
 "I can't sleep Hot stuff..Do you mind if I spend the night with you?" she asked..
 I suddenly had a huge erection...Which she noticed...She giggled....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….Look at you! Ouuuuuuuuuu!  Damnnnnnn! Obviously you don't....wooouuuuuuuuuu! " she said..and giggled...

I motioned for her to come in...I closed the door..
 "Thank You.."she said as she walked straight to my bedroom.....She stared at me again...

"WOW! Look at that!  " she said and laughed...shaking her head and smiling... "I'm about to get it!" she said and smiled...
 "Mmmmmmmm..Thank You Hot Stuff! Ummmmmmmm Ouuuuuuuuuu thank youuuuuU!~" she said..kissing me softly as we fell on my bed...and I entered her slowly and softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're welcome..." I said.. "Girrrrrrrrrrrlllllll!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuu ....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU lawdddddd!" she moaned ...

"You always make me happy!" I said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" she said.

The bed began to squeak out of control and the headboard began to rattle..
 Nothing like a nice quickie...to really put you to sleep I thought as we began making sweet love and my bed began to squeak out of control...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OUUUWEEEE...OUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEE!" Bee Bee moaned..

"OHHH MY GODDDD!" I moaned..

"OHHHHH MY GODDDDD HOT STUFFFF!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!  I NEVER KNOW HOW TRULY HORNY YOU ARE UNTIL I WIND UP IN BED WITH YOUUUU...OUUUUUUU!"moaned Bee Bee..

"UMMMMMMMMMMPH....OHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!" I moaned..

My bed, unlike hers squeaked embarrassingly loud...

The headboard rattled and my bed rocked from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEE!"moaned Bee Bee..

"OH MY GOD THIS IS SOOO GOOD!" I said..

Bee Bee giggled...

"I love you Hot Stuff." she said..

"I love you too Bee." I said..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS were magical!


 12:00 midnight...Sofia walked down the hall and knocked softly on Kahlil's door..
 He must have expected her , because he opened the door and pulled her right in...
 He had her undressed and had her on top of him, riding him like a surfer rides a wave within minutes..

"Ouuuuuu Papi, I couldn't sleep.." she said..

"I couldn't sleep either...I was getting ready to come down there.." he said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmm" she moaned..



"OH MY GOD...MS. YVETTE DROPPED ME OFF AFTER WORK...THANKS FOR DOING MY LAUNDRY!" he said..

"I don't  mind" she said softly...

"I love you..." he moaned..

"I love you too." she whispered.

They kissed slowly and passionately as Sofia rode him......He turned her over and continued making love to her..
as they made sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!

Later that night at Gary's house..

 "Life's been pretty routine for you lately huh?  Me too!"said Gary to Ms. Yvette as she sat on the side of his big sofa.
 "Yeah, a few bond cases...Some wills, a light weight but amicable divorce...Nothing major..Sometimes I like it when it's like that..I don't have the nervous system for every single case being life and death."said Ms. Yvette with a smile.
as they sat on Gary's big sofa and looked out at the city..

 "This is nice..but I know you...You're going to want a big case soon. A Big Hard Case!"said Gary.
 ''Perhaps...but right now..I want something else that's big and hard." she said and smiled at Gary slyly.. He appreciated Yvette's humor.
 "And I want to give it to you..." said Gary kissing Yvette..

"Ummmmmmmmm well let's stop talking then.
." she said and returned his sweet kiss...
 She slipped her panties off and eased herself down on Gary and began to ride him like a surfer rides the waves..

"This is all for youuuuu." she cooed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd Yvette....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu YESSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARY YESSSSSSS!"said
Yvette..
 They were soon lying on top of the bed , making sweet love....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Vettie ,you're my sweet , sweet girrrrl..." moaned Gary..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary...Ouuuuuu weeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeee." she cooed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I LOVE MY SWEET SWEET GIRL!" he moaned..

"YOUR SWEET SWEET GIRL LOVES YOU TOO!" she cooed..

as they made sweet love on his huge sofa...





III-

Meanwhile this same night...At a tony apartment complex in Center City...

Crime Scene Investigators and Forensic people were all over the room....The was a plethora of Fingerprints and DNA to be found...

The body of Johnny "Country Boy " Casik was uncovered...He lay face up....His lifeless eyes staring aimlessly at the ceiling as they snapped photos of his body..

His girlfriend and sometime accomplice, Rennie Horton cried profusely...

"I didn't mean to kill him...I didn't hit him that hard...I just swung my pocketbook at him and it glanced his cheek...I swear I didn't know I had hit him that hard. I didn't mean to kill him! I loved him...Ohhhhhh My Sweet Johnny...My sweet sweet Johnny..."sobbed Rennie.
Dr. Hazel Baylor, The Deputy Coroner and Forensic Investigator walked over to Rennie and sat down next to her...She put her arms around her..

"You didn't kill him dear...HE WAS POISONED!" she said.

"Poisoned?" said Rennie.


"Yes... There is Cyanide in the Champaigne glass...Both of them and in the bottle...I smelled it the minute I got close to the body..."said Hazel..

"There was another woman here when I got here..A Millicent..Millicent Hunter...A very wealthy heiress..They were to be married.." said Rennie innocently..

Lt. Tragg and four uniformed officers walked in the room just then..

"WELLLLLLLLLLL, LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE!" he said looking down at the corpse..

"Johnny "Country Boy" Casik.....Your luck finally ran out eh country boy?  Somebody conned you huh?" he said laughing and then looked at Rennie...

"Well Hello Rennie..Long time huh?" said Lt. Tragg..
"You know the deceased?" asked Hazel.

"Oh Yeahhhh, Johnny "Country Boy" Casik is or rather, was a con man...a suspect in four or five confidence schemes right here in Philly and a few in Atlantic City and Wilmington..He's a ladies man, fleeces ladies of means for their cash and then vanishes...Leaving them heartbroken and devoid of lots of dough." he said and dug into his suit jacket...he found a large check written to him for $150.000.00

"WOW!!! Looks like he just got another sucker... A Millicent Hunter.."said Lt. Tragg..
"She was here..That's the woman he was drinking with when I got here...She left after I came..I kind of spoiled the con.."said Rennie.
"This is Rennie Horton, one of two of his accomplices Hazel." explained Lt. Tragg, who put on latex gloves and examined the body...

"I can smell the almonds...Cyanide eh? wowww!" he said.

"He and our mystery woman were drinking champaigne....Apparently He was drinking by himself..His glass is empty...Hers is full... I can smell the Cyanide in both glasses and the bottle..."said Hazel...
"Phew...I can smell it too!.. WOW!  You can release the body....Rennie, you're coming downtown with me for questioning...Boys, pick up a Mark Long...aka "Claude Dalton." and a Millicent Hunter..whoever the hell she is.."said Lt. Tragg...

Country Boy's Body was removed from the building...It was the end of an illustrious criminal career!

IV-

THE NEXT AFTERNOON..

We were in Bee Bee and Sofia's apartment...As promised we were helping to fold all of the clothes we had washed and dried the day before..





We had a nice bottle of wine...Kahlil and I cooked dinner....

Creamy Fetticuine Alfredo with mushrooms...

with a nice salad....

"Ummm looks and smells good guys.."said Bee Bee, who along with Sofia

was finishing sorting and folding clothes..

"Ummmm, it looks even better " said Sofia as we set five places on the table..

Jade from across the street was joining us.







Just as they finsished up...The doorbell rang..


"That's Jade...I'll get it." said Sofia..
"Heyyyy guys...everything looks delicious...I arrived just in time." said Jade as she sat down and the five of us  began to chow down...
"Heyyy Jade." said Bee Bee..
"Try this wine...Tell me what you think."I said.
"One of my former clients gave it to me as a thank you."said Kahlil.

The Bell rang again..

"Hmmm, I wonder who this is." I said as I went to the door..

It was former Assistant District Attorney, Brittany Hughes...
She looked around...She saw the table set for five and the food and the four stacks of folded clothing..

"Hi Britt"said Bee Bee.
"Hi Britt" said Sofia.
"Heyyy Britt, what's new baby?" said Kahlil..
"Well Hello!" said Jade...



She smiled..

"You know, you guys are scary with your closeness...You're like a cult...Lived in the same dorm in college, same apartment complex in law school, graduated together, passed the bar together, working at the same firm and again living in the same apartment complex , same floor at that...You guys eat together and do laundry together too...My goodness.." she said..


''We have enough to make you a plate, you hungry?" I asked..
"No...No...You guys go ahead, enjoy.....I'm here because I may need your help.....Keith, Beatrice..I'm sorry I didn't speak the other night when you saw me in Food Corner...but I was uh sort of un undercover...but now...I fear I may be indicted for MURDER at any minute!!!" said Brittany.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: