Thursday, November 26, 2020

Making The Pieces Fit


 The Mega Bus rolled into the Bus Station...



We sat in our SUV across the street and watched...



It was a good vantage point...


"Neicey Poo, Remember the time your daddy took me and you to New York City on the Mega Bus...I was 14 or 15 and you were ohhh six or seven?" asked Olivia.
"Yeahhhhh that was fun...We went to Coney Island and Jones Beach...That's when Daddy was dating that Puerto Rican girl...I forget her name..."laughed Beverly...

''You two had sooo many cool experiences together growing up..I hated being an only child.."said Jazzy, Attorney Jasmine Coley, who was with us..

"Jazzy...I'm an only child.." said Beverly...

''Well yeahhh technically, but you got a cool auntie...who is only a few years older than you who you practically grew up with ...She's like a big sister.."said Jazzy..
"And I got all of you little sisters" said Olivia, hugging Josie , who was sitting next to her..

She smiled warmly...She too was an only child and had been with Olivia and Beverly since they started the law firm...She considered them both her sisters.



Nelson came back to the car with Hot dogs for everybody...


The girls were famished....They had been out here most of the morning waiting for signs of Frank Barber.....Our subpeonaed witness who never showed up...He had fled town and we wanted to know why...


He got off the bus, straight from Atlantic City....
I saw him and I signaled Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the D.A.'s office...



Gary and his men moved in...



"Mr. Barber...You're Under arrest." they said..


''Arrest? Geez Guys for winnin at the crap tables? Come On, what is this?" he laughed..


"Failure to appear in court for a legal supeona is a crime....That's what this is Mr. Barber."said Gary Lockwood..
"Andddd Mr. Barber...Just so you know...Here is another Subpeona....Don't miss this appeartence." I said.


"Crimminy!" said Frank Barber as he was handcuffed and taken to Central Booking..

"Thanks Gary." I said.

"Ahhhhhh the least I could do for ya Donnie Ray, before I get married." said Gary.


I walked over to the SUV...

"We got Frank Barber, signed sealed and delivered." I said.

"That's great...His testimony is the centerpiece of our defense...We are ready to go..."said Olivia.
"Yup, all of the peices are fitting now."said Nelson.
"Now we've got a case." said Beverly..
"That's your client Jazzy." said Josie..
"Drop me off at Central Booking...I'll take it from there."said Jazzy.




II-


The "Fishbowl" the nickname the detectives gave to the interrogation room..


Frank Berber , fresh from his two month exile in Atlantic City sat , being charged with ducking a lawful subpeona and facing jail time looked up and saw a very pretty and petite Black woman..

"Mr. Barber...My name is Jasmine Coley, I'm an Attorney....Your Attorney...I'm going to try and get you out of here.." she said..


"You a Public Defender? Boy that was fast..." he said..

"No I'm not a Public defender...I'm in Private Practice..." said Jasmine..


"Well hell, I didn't call you....who is paying for your services?" he asked.



"I'm paying for her services Frank...You can thank me and pay me later." said Ellery Hammner..


''El, I'm sorry...I'm sorry man...I heard you had two hung juries....I guess they dropped the thing huh?" said a very nervous and embarrassed Frank Barber.

"Nooo, they have not dropped anything...I'm scheduled to go on trial tomorrow for the third time...You are my alibi...YOU WILL TESTIFY ON MY BEHALF....and don't worry about any threats from Dak Alexander ...He's in jail for murder....He killed Kay Norman....He won't be able to get to you....His stooge, Jilly Robinson is also under subpeona to testify...You are completely safe."said Ellery..

"Okay, now that you all have been reacquainted...Let's get you out of here...I have some people that want to talk to you." said Jazzy.


Court was clearing out...



"Damnnnn she's good....She got me off.."laughed a smiling Frank Barber.."I owe ya El." he laughed..

"I didn't get you off...I got you out on bail...."said Jazzy...


"She your lawyer el?" asked Frank..

"No, she's your lawyer...We are going to meet my attorneys now.."said Ellery.



We were all inside a diner in South Philadelphia, having lunch...



Steak sandwiches, Cole Slaw and Onion Rings...
"Ummmmm I'm going to have to hit the gym soon...If I keep eating like this." said Josie.
"Oh Josie, you're fine..." I said...
"I just saw Jazzy and Ellery pull up into the parking lot."said Olivia, peering out the window...
"He's going to be shocked to see us." said Nelson..
"Especially me and Jo..We Subpeonaed him."laughed Beverly....

"Mr. Frank Barber....meet Attorney's Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West- East, Josie Boyd and Nelson East...and this is their investigator , Donnie Ray Alexander..



He peered at our table..



He recognized Beverly and Josie...They looked too young to be Attorneys....



He remembered meeting with Lead Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Attorney Nelson East.
He definitely remembered me....

"You guys huh?  So after screwing up two trials...Ellery is still sticking with you for a third trial huh?" he said.

''We didn't screw up anything. We could have acquitted him in the first trial and certainly in the second trial if you had shown up and testified.."said Olivia.
"Both you and the now deceased Kay Norman refused to show up....You both were his alibi's...we did the best we could do....we hung two juries..At least we didn't lose."said Beverly..

"You claim to be a friend of Ellery's?  With friends like you...Who needs enemies?" asked Nelson.


"I heard about Kay....It was Dak....He threatened me at least....I didn't know about Kay....He and his goon Jilly threatened to put me in a new tax bracket if I testified....I got out of dodge..." said Frank Barber.


"Dak is being held without bail for the murder of Kay Norman...He can't hurt you...and I had a longgggg talk with Jilly...He's been subpeonaed too...He'll back your story up...Trust me!" I said.


"Alright, okay...I'll testify...." said Frank.

"Get a hotel room , sign up using your own name...Here is our number...If you have any problems with the police, anybody, contact us at this number."said Olivia, giving him a card..
"Your arrest was not in the newspapers..So you shouldn't have any problems.."said Beverly...


"After we finish here ,I'll drive you to your home to pick up some things and then we'll go to your hotel of choice.."said Josie..


"Ouuuuuuuuu" he said ,staring at Josie's breasts...."That sounds enticing.." he said.


"Just be in court tomorrow." said Nelson.

"He will, he doesn't relish being in a jail or cell block with Dak." I said..


He peered at Jazzy..

"My defense of you is conditional...You fail to show up...Mr. Hammner stops paying me...He stops paying me...You are on your own Mr. Barber."said Jazzy..


"I see" he said.

 

 III-

Lt. Tragg called ADA Yvonne Harris's phone several times..

It was going straight to voicemail and she had disabled her GPS, so he couldn't track her..

He stopped by her condo...She wasn't in and hadn't been seen since early yesterday morning...

He needed to tell her that the D.A.'s office had picked up Frank Barber and he had made bail.. He was having a problem locating him.


She was at Judge Keith Morrison's house... He had called out sick this morning.. But he was anything but sick at this moment..

ADA Harris was on his bedroom floor and he was plowing into her doggystyle and she was screaming to the top of her lungs in ecstatic pleasure..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... OOOHHHH
MYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOUR HONORRRR!" she screamed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he hollered....


AFTER TWO HOURS OF THAT.. She wound up on his living room couch, riding him like a surfer rides a surfboard....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!  OHHHHHHHHHHH I'M LOSING MY MIND!!" she moaned...holding him for dear life and kissing him slowly......

ANOTHER THREE HOURS WENT BY...


before they wound up back in bed....making slow , tender sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...

"YVONNNNNNNEEEEEEE ,OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"he moaned....

"OHHHHHHHHH YOUR HONOR.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...as the bed squeaked something terrible and the headboard slammed against the wall...

She  wasn't thinking about the trial tomorrow or anything....She was thinking about the multiple orgasms she was having...

They had made love all last night...She had remained this morning, rather than leaving like she usually did and they had started up where they had left off....That made three days this week she had slept with the judge...when you tke the night a few months ago and add it to this...That was a lot...

They were practically in a relationship , She wagered...She had slept with only one man other than the Judge this year...and that relationship was over.


While that went on...we sat in our conference room ,relaxing and talking about the case..

''Well guys, we are as ready as we'll ever be..We've got a whole new revised defense strategy..."said Olivia..
"Yes and now we've got Three alibi witnesses..even if one, Mr. Alexander is a hostile witness..."said Beverly...

"We know the kind of juror we want...We are going for a different one , a different type this time."said Nelson..
"We are ready.."said Josie..
"Thank You Jazzy for your help."said Olivia..

"I was only too glad to help..."said Jazzy..

In the kitchen...Alfreda and Rockland, who had left work early were doing what they usually did..Suck face...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" came the sounds from the kitchen..

"Ohhhhhh Alfreda.." said Rockland ,breathing hard...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...."moaned Alfreda...

Just then , the doorbell rang...

"OHHH, WHO THE HELL IS IT?" said an angry Rockland, interrupted  with Alfreda for the second time this week..


"Relax tiger." said Alfreda.


Two Police Cars were facing each other...We knew what that meant..

"It's Lieutenant Tragg!" I said, peering out the window.
"Let him in Freda.....Jazzy, go stand in the kitchen with Rockland.."said Olivia.

''Sure Liv."said Jazzy..

Lt. Tragg walked in our conference room and peered around...Ellery wasn't here....Just us...

"Olivia....Your other alibi witness, Frank Barber is back in town....I heard he was arrested and quickly bailed out...You know anything about that?" asked Lt. Tragg.
''Well I know he was picked up this morning..and we served him with a subpeona....But we aren't repping him..."said Olivia.

"Oh and who is?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"We don't know and actually, We don't care.We just want him to testify."said Beverly..

"I think you do know...It was one of your buddies...Jazzy wasn't it? She's repping him...Apparently she's not home and that damn husband of hers wouldn't answer the door of her house..NOW WHERE IS BARBER??" asked Lt. Tragg.

"We don't know."said Nelson.

''Where are you going with this? He was arrested for failing to answer a subpeona...He was released on bail...Not by us...And he's either at home or out...You got a warrant for his arrest or something?" I asked.


He was as red as a beet...He had no answer...He couldn't re-arrest him and now , he wouldn't get a chance to talk to him...

"Ughhhhhhh good night...I'll see you in court." he said and stormed out..


"Good Riddance..."laughed Alfreda.




"I'm going to speak to Captain Ed Cantrell about his  frequent visits here to badger you guys...You're attorneys...He has no right to do that.."said Rockland..

"Don't worry about it Rockland...We actually find him quite amusing."said Beverly.
"Yeah, really."said Olivia.

"Gary has  two plain clothes men on Frank Barber, to make sure he doesn't decide to take a powder again." I said.
"Oh Good ." said Josie..


"I wonder what Judge we'll get...We had the same Judge in both previous trials.."said Nelson.


"It doesn't matter, We have a strong case guys...I'm satisfied with that." said Olivia.

"From what I've seen, you guys got this....It should be a slam dunk.."said Jazzy...

IV-



At Curley's Assistant District Attorney Yvonne Harris ordered a Citris Martini..
"Thanks Curley.." she said


She said as her drink arrived...


Lt. Tragg came in and sat down at her table..

"Heyyy baby...where you been? I've been looking for you all day." he asked.

"Maybe the only place where I didn't have to run in to you!" she said as she sipped her drink...She removed his hands from on her legs..

"What do you want?" she asked.


"That other alibi witness Olivia and Beverly claimed to have, that never showed up....Frank Barber was arrested by Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the D.A.'s office and some cops...He wasn't in jail an hour before he was lawyered up and bailed out!"said Lt. Tragg.

"Let me guess...Olivia and Beverly and company are representing him...?" she asked.


"No...They were nowhere in sight...He was repped by another lawyer, 



Jasmine Coley..."said Lt. Tragg..


"Ohhhhhhh I know her....Used to be an Assistant District Attorney, now in private practice..."laughed Yvonne.
"She graduated from law school with Olivia's niece, Beverly and Olivia's cousin, Kayla Bennett"



said Lt. Tragg...


"And get this...before she worked at the District Attorney's office...She worked as a Public Defender with guess who?



Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her niece, Beverly West and her neice's future husband, Nelson East... and not only that...Her and her husband live just a block away from them.." said Lt. Tragg.



"Lieutenant I have to admit....You have really improved...Done a solid investigation in not only this...but that other case, Dak Alexander....You're on top of your game..I'm really impressed. So he was arrested this morning and Jasmine repped him , got him a hearing and got him bailed out...

Olivia is a very canny adversary...She has a great team.." said Yvonne Harris, smiling almost.








Three great attorneys and a fine investigator....She has a canny mind...You arrest Dak Alexander, the accused killer of her first witness and they subpeona him almost immediately...Frank Barber is arrested, they subpeona him and then another lawyer reps him and bails him out...Their hands are clean...but I do wonder where they are getting their intel from...They were right on the money with  this, Too on the money......but never mind...I have to prepare for what these witnesses are going to say..."said Yvonne..


"Soooo uh, heh heh heh...Do I uh get anything for that intell  baby?" he asked as she finished her drink and tossed a few dollars on the table.. He rubbed her behind and squeezed her shapely legs..


"Who are you? Scooby Doo?  You get a sincere thank you.....I'll see you in court tomorrow.." she said and walked out of the bar, leaving him standing there..

Staring at her as she walked away...



It was night time.....Tomorrow was Friday...Picking the jury in the trial began....We were ready.....Shame we didn't know what judge  we were up against...

We were home.


It was 9:30 pm...The streets were quiet..We were turning in early...




"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I could take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too."I smiled as I began to undress..


and watched her undress.



"I know you are..." laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the day, after the week we'd had in court....

Downstairs from us...






 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...





Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing a Red lace bra and a matching Red lace thong...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else...




Josie and Paris, who were spending the night 


were steaming up their windows..

"Ouuuuuuuuu Paris, you are sooooo nastyyyyyy!"moaned Josie

"But you love it don't you? Don't youuu?" he said..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! YESSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RAYYYYYYYYY!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!! JOSIEEEE!" he moaned

as their bed squeaked out of control.


and around the corner from them








Jazzy and Dabnis were making sweet love.
"Ohhhhhh Jazzy..I couldn't wait....Ouuuuuuuuuu"moaned Dabnis.

"You stay horny and HARD don't you?"whispered Jazzy...

"YESSSSSSSSSS!" said Dabnis..

Jazzy giggled.


Their bed began to squeak and rock back and forth....I was glad we all were engaged and no one was left out tonight..

TRIAL BEGAN TOMORROW!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments: