Friday, May 14, 2021

A Fox In The Henhouse


 It was nearly midnight when Yvette got home..


She was right...Her husband, Gary was up and waiting for her..


He smiled upon seeing her..


He poured her a cup of Orange Herbal tea that she liked.


"Ohhh thank you baby....Just what a girl needs after the day I've had.." she laughed and took her heels

off... She took her pantyhose off too..

Gary rubbed her feet as she sipped her tea...
"Ummmmmm you really know how to take care of a woman don't you?" she cooed...

She put the cup and saucer in the sink and took Gary by the hand and led him to the bedroom, where he watched her undress..
Soon , Yvette was sitting on the bed in her red lace baby doll...His new favorite...


"Oh My Godddd..."said Gary, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head.....
He pulled Yvette to him and began kissing her passionately..gazing  at her bra and panties on the ottoman.


"OHHHHHHH VETTTIE....OHHHHHHHH !!!!" GARY MOANED.

Yvette smiled..

"Ummmmmm.you are my sweet ,sweet husssssband....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she said softly in between sloppy kisses....


The bedsprings no longer  squeaked loudly.....The headboard of their bed was rattling  softly though..not like the old bed.. and the sounds of lovemaking could be heard...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Yvette...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." moaned Gary.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned...

"Vettie, I love you , I just love you soooo much.." moaned Gary, beside himself with lust...

He had gone to lifting her up and long stroking her..

"Ouuuuuu Gary, I love you too...I love you so much! You don't even understand how much I love youuuu." she cooed.

to throwing her on the bed and laughing gleefully as he stroked her.....Her arms around his neck...her head turning from side to side....both of her legs just shaking furiously....

To finally mounting her in bed, making sweet, slow love to her....



Yvette had had three to four intense orgasms in the EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of lovemaking...

She was embarrassed at the noise she was making...She hoped her neighbors couldn't hear it...

Their new bed didn't make any noise...It was softer and it moved with the motions of their bodies..

She was  embarrassed at the noise she was making....Gary was driving her out of her mind...

She was driving him out of his mind too!

They both were moaning loudly....She was glad the kids lived a few doors away and that there was an empty house between her and Jessica and Chip's  house..

Gary didn't seem like he wanted to stop....but soon he couldn't help it...He came and he came hard like a flowing gusher..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned....

They continued kissing....

"Did you like that daddy?" asked Yvette...

"Ouuuuu I loved it baby.." moaned Gary

Gary lay in between her legs with his head resting on her breasts.. Both of them were drenched in sweat....

"You guys have a preliminary in two days, you ready?" he asked.

"You don't really want to talk shop now do you?" she asked.

"No.I don't." he said and he really didn't.

Yvette looked over at her clock...




"Ummmmmmm I want some more.."whispered Yvette...

"Really?? Wowwwww!" he whispered...



"I just need a minute " she said as she got up and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water...

Gary watched her like a hawk as she walked into the kitchen and back.



"I love that about you....You are totally into me."she giggled..

"Yes I am! "laughed Gary.


"You wanna do it some more? asked  Yvette..

Gary pulled her to him and kissed her gently and ran his hands into her panties...

"You have to ask?" he whispered and laughed raffishly...

"No you horn dog!!!..I already know."Yvette laughed...

"OUUUUUUUUUU! OH MY GOODNESS, YOU ARE SOOOOO HARD! GARY!!! AND SO DAMN BIG!!!!! You don't make any sense.." laughed Yvette..

"Neither do you! BEING SO DAMN SEXY!!" said Gary, laughing raffishly...

They wound up back on the bed...Making sweet love for Another THREE HOURS or so...

"Ummmmmmmmmm you never.....you never get enough do you?" she asked..

"No, I don't...you've got me spoiled...All this good lovin.." he said..

"I knowwwwwwww!" Yvette giggled....as their new bed took them to new heights of sensual pleasure.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH VVETTTTIE!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMMM GARRRRRRRRRY!!!!MYYYYY GOOODNESSS...OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" she cooed.

 This was the release she needed...She was calling out tomorrow!  So was Gary!


II-

MULBERRY STREET- The MS. PANTIES tryouts!


Nash Devlin sat at a bar stool looking at the contestants..

''What are you doing here Jetty? Aren't you currently under indictment for murder?" he asked.

"There is a thing called Due Process and arraignment...as well as innocent until PROVEN guilty...Which I will be... Allow me to introduce you to some of my attorneys." said Jetty.
"Hello Mr. Devlin...I'm Attorney Keith Jones.." I said.
"I'm Attorney Sofia Garcia-Ahmed..And we have some questions to ask you." said Sofia.

"Unlike your client...I am not under indictment...I don't have to answer your questions..." said Nash Devlin..

"No you don't, but you will answer our questions in court." said Kahlil..
Bee Bee smiled at him and passed him an envelope.

"This is a subpeona...a court summons...We'll see you in court." said Bee Bee..

Nash Devlin looked at Bee Bee and Sofia and smiled.



"Is that wedding bands I see on you two??? Damn, such a shame..You two have fantastic bodies if I don't say so myself.. You'd both make excellent candidates for MS. PANTIES!" he said.


''Save your spiel for court pal , oh yeah and your little girlfriend, Debbie Jackson...sends her love!"said Jetty as we all left..


For the first time, the confident smirk on Nash Devlin's face dropped...He had no idea Debbie Jackson was in town, in police custody...

He went to Central Booking with an attorney looking for her...But she wasn't there..She wasn't in Police Custody... He called her phone a record 97 times, but got no answer...


Jade had her personal phone and was tracking the calls..

"He sure wants to get in touch with her.." she said.

''Somebody seems a little frightened."laughed Yvette./

ADA Gail Brady
and investigator, Gary Lockwood,


had Debbie in a safehouse, being held incummicado..Which meant, we couldn't talk to her either...but it didn't matter...We had questions for her later....


Lt. Tragg was furious about this...He felt as though his investigation was being hijacked...The loud argument he had had with ADA Gail Brady didn't endear him to anyone in the D.A.'s office at the moment.

"I closed this case...I brought in a damn good case." he kept saying.


TWO DAYS LATER- PRELIMINARY HEARINGS!


ADA Gail Brady was being slick...She wasn't showing all of her cards...She was going through the basics of her case against Judge Jetty Dukes..
She produced the gun and expert testimony from police ballistics experts which stated that this gun passed a ballistics test and was indeed the murder weapon and was found in the back seat of Jetty Dukes's car...

She produced money found in his trunk, identified as money paid to a blackmailer, Durbin, who it was argued, Jetty Dukes found and took revenge on...pistol whipping him and entering a clip from his gun into the blackmailer's body...
Forensics experts testified that the blood was indeed that of murder victim, Dick Durbin...

Judge Percy Reynolds was angry that ADA Brady had tried unsuccessfully to get him removed from the case.. He wasn't ruling too much in her favor...



Sofia and I used this to produce the three dimensional printer..Have represenatives from the company actually come in and explain what the machine does and how it copies keys of all kinds..
We produced Detectives at the scene and Forensic experts who testified that wax shavings were found near Jetty Dukes car which proved that his keys could have been reproduced by someone dead set on setting him up...

Bee Bee and Kahlil did the unthinkable.. They produced incriminating photos of Jetty Dukes and Debbie Johnson in front of a sleazy motel and photos of her panties and bra in the front seat of his car..
Placed there they said by Blackmailer, and now murder victim..Richard Durbin...and a copy of the bad check he passed with what he thought was Blackmail money...

ADA Gail Brady was smart and on top of her game.. She called Lead Defense Attorney , Yvette Jones-Lockwood to the stand..

"Your Honor...As Lead Attorney for Mr. Dukes...I am not compelled to reveal anything said in confidence by my client."said Yvette.
"Your honor, I have no intention of asking Mrs. Jones-Lockwood about anything she told her client, Or Anything her client may have told her."said ADA Gail Brady.
"You're walking a fine line counselor...but I'll allow it."said Judge Reynolds.
"Ms Yvette...I have here a check...a forged check that YOU gave to the murder victim on behalf of your client, isn't that right?" she asked. It was her 'got'cha moment! Or so she thought!
"Yes I did." answered Yvette.

"This is an old trick to trap a blackmailer...You pass him a bad check and then you call all of the banks and tell them someone is passing bad checks...When the Blackmailer is arrested, if he says the check was payment for extortion he's screwed.....If he says nothing, he's on the hook for passing a bad check.
Is that not correct?"asked ADA Gail Brady.
"If you say so." said Yvette.

"Just yes or no." she asked.
"Yes" said Yvette.
ADA Gail Brady smiled..

"No further questions."

She thought she had won the day....

III-

ONE WEEK LATER-


We waived a defense during the remaining preliminary... A move that made ADA Gail Brady
super confident that she was going to get a conviction...

She wasn't as good on Voir Dire as we thought she would be and Kahlil and I got 9 of the 12 jurors , we needed.

We practically played out the entire scenario the next week that we had played during the preliminary and she closed with a short but sweet narrative in she appeared to sympathize with Jetty Dukes and said that being Blackmailed and set up by Durbin angered him to the point that he "lost it" and murdered Durbin, getting his money back.

Surprisingly...She never called Debbie Jackson to the stand once...So we surprised her...We did!

She finally appeared for the first time in weeks..


Bee Bee asked her how long had she known Richard Durbin and did he put her up to this scheme to set up Jetty Dukes..
"I've known him all my life...His mother used to babysit me..."she said.
"When did you two become intimate?  We found condoms in your house with his DNA in the semen." said Sofia, not giving her a chance to lie.
"Three years ago when I was 15...He came in my room, while I was spending the night at his mother's house and I lost my virginity to him..He was 24 or 25...We've been intimate since then..." she said.




''Did you consider him your boyfriend?" asked Yvette.

"Yes!" she said, starting to tear up...
"OBJECTION YOUR HONOR!!! RELEVANCE!!" screamed ADA Gail Brady!

''We are going somewhere with this...We are establishing relationship."said Yvette.


"Over ruled...Continue !"said Judge Reynolds.


"Did Richard Durbin plan this whole thing to set Jetty Dukes up?" I asked.


"Yes... we followed Mr. Dukes from the party he was attending...He was really drunk...He checked into a room in a motel...Richard already had the keys to his car..An extra set... I don't know where he got them from...He opened up his car and he put a spare pair of my panties and my bra under the passenger seat and positioned them where you could look in and see them and he snapped several photos of them.
Then we sat and waited for him to come out the next morning...We rented a room across the street. The next morning, when he came out..I was there and I asked him for a ride into town, I told him that my date had left me stranded.. He gave me a ride, not knowing he was being photographed with me.. The next day..He approached Mr. Dukes and Mr. Dukes had his attorney give him a check...Next thing I heard, he was arrested for passing a bad check." she said.

"It was you who called Mr. Dukes and asked for $5000.00 the next day wasn't it? What happened?" asked Kahlil.
"Yes...I did it.. and I returned the negatives to Mr. Dukes.. I didn't know that Richard had lost his negatives...When Richard got out of jail and found out what I had done...Given away the last of the negatives...He beat me up and took all but one thousand dollars of my money...That was the last time
I saw him."said Debbie Jackson.

"No further questions."said Yvette ,smiling.

ADA Gail Brady looked perplexed...We knew why she hadn't called Debbie Jackson to the stand.
Her testimony made people sympathetic to Judge Jetty Dukes  and less sympathetic to the murder victim, who even she admitted was a crumb.


Lt. Tragg was called to the sand next....

"Lieutenant Tragg, what led you to Judge Jetty Dukes as a suspect in the first place?" asked Bee Bee.


"I received an anonymous tip...It led me to the car and in the car ,I found the gun and the money in the trunk." he said reluctantly....Up until now, he hadn't revealed that it was an anonymous tip that led to him "cracking the case"

"You do know that Judge Dukes had been a defense attorney for years and he knows about evidence..You really think he would kill somebody and leave the murder weapon on the floor of his car under the passenger seat , in view of everybody who passed by the car? Especially After he or whoever went to the trouble of bleaching the gun down to get rid of DNA,Prints, Blood and Brain matter?? I'm just saying?" asked Sofia.



"Well...uh ah, er...Well I..uhhh.." he angrilly stuttered.... They had made a fool out of him and he wasn't pleased.

ADA Gail Brady put her head in her hands...Yvette and her team were good...They had destroyed most of her case and there was little to nothing she could do about it...She saw why so many ADA's hated a case brought to them by Lt. Tragg...

IV-

Nash Devlin sat in the gallows wondering why he had even been subpeoned...He was just about to yawn out of boredom when he himself was called.

"Mr. Devlin... You're a friend ofMs. Jackson's family are you not?  You have known her since she was born is that correct?" asked Ms. Yvette.


He was an extremely handsome and attractive man and he stared at Yvette and smiled.

"You've got a fantastic body...Shame you're married.. I love to see you in your panties.....I mean ,  the MS. PANTIES pageant!" he whispered.

"Just answer my question sir, You have known Ms. Jackson all her life and in fact you knew Mr. Durbin too...You employed him as a truck driver at your bottling company did you not? You knew them both correct?...You visited Ms. Jackson at the hospital and gave her money to leave town after her beating.  asked Ms. Yvette.


"Yes...I knew them both...Mr. Durbin had been a former employee of mine. Ms. Jackson's family is close friends with me..What has my knowing them got to do with anything?" he asked.

"It has a lot to do with everything.. I'm going to ask you something else and I want you to remember you're under oath."said Yvette.


"I'd like you under me..." he whispered to Yvette...


Yvette smiled.. He was very seductive and  had her a little aroused.. She kept her composure.

"Did you give the wax keys to Richard Durbin to go into Judge Duke's Car?" asked Yvette.

"No" he said.
"You're under oath sir and that's not true sir.."said Yvette....


"I have a person here, James Vann , a worker at the Ms. Panties pageant, who will testify that you paid him to pilfer Judge Duke's keys...So you could copy them on a three dimensional copier...which he provided.. You made two sets of keys...You gave one to Richard Durbin and you kept the other one.."I said.


"You placed that gun and that money in his car later , after you killed Durbin did you not?" asked Kahlil.

"YOUR HONOR THIS IS PURE SPECULATION! HEARSAY!!!" said ADA Gail Brady.
"We have a witness , who is ready to testify about the keys. You hate Jetty Dukes don't you? everybody we talked to at the Ms. PANTIES paegent has said so..
It goes wayyy back to when as a sitting judge he sent your son, who was a three time offender up for 11 years of a 20 year sentence..and your son killed himself..You never forgave him for that and you vowed revenge.."said Yvette.
Sofia showed him a photo, a crime scene photo of his son hanging...

"You Blame Jetty Dukes for this don't you?" she asked softly...

"YOUR HONOR, THIS IS EXTREME!!" protested ADA Gail Brady.... but it was too late , We had found Nash Devlin's trigger.




Nash Devlin's cool vaneer exploded into rage...

"I DESPISED JETTY DUKES!!!...HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY BOY BEING DEAD.....YES...I HIRED DURBIN AND MS. JACKSON TO SET HIM UP....IT WAS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE REVENGE I HAD FOR HIM...THAT GOOFY DURBIN, HE BEAT THAT GIRL TO A PULP...FOR NOTHIN!!!THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR AND I MADE HIM PAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I SAW IT AS A WAY TO KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE...I GOT RID OF THAT WORTHLESS PIECE OF HUMAN EXCRETEMENT DURBIN AND JETTY DUKES....IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, GOTDAMN IT.....DAMN IT!!!!"     he screamed.....


"People move to dismiss all charges against Judge Jetty Dukes." said Gail Brady, sighing.....


"So Moved..Bailiffs take that man into custody...Judge Dukes...I am so sorry for all that you have been through...Believe me ,I understand." he said, 


Staring hard at Lt. Tragg...

"You are free to go!" he said.



"Thank You your honor.."said Jetty Duke, who hugged Ms. Yvette a little too long...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Thank youuuuuuu Vettie...
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned.

"Okay, Okay. Okayyyyyy Jetty. Okayyy ,let me go now!" said Yvette, who could feel his erection through his trousers...

He tried to kiss her, but she turned her head...

"Jetty please!" she said, before easing out of his embrace..
"Excuse me..." he said and ran to the restroom... He was sweating...

"Geez, I feel violated.." sighed Ms. Yvette.

We all stood by laughing

"We finished up just in the nick of time.. Ms. Panties  is in three days." I said. "Just in time for him to officiate." I added.
"I was thinking about going, but I'll pass...I'm not interested in seeing other women in panties."said Bee Bee.
"I'm with you Bee Bee...Me neither."said Jade.
"Ditto!"said Sofia.
"Well....It won't stop us from seeing you girls in the new stuff you bought during the sale."said Kahlil..

"That's right..You have us..."said Bee Bee laughing.

"Isn't that enough?" asked Sofia.

''Sure!" agreed Kahlil.
" YES!" I agreed..
Jade laughed hysterically...

EPILOUGE-


Dash Nevlin was convicted of Second Degree Murder and Conspiracy to commit extortion. He was sentenced to 15- 30 years in State Prison. 


Jetty Dukes got to be Judge of the Ms. Panties contest...He was like a fox in the Henhouse, looking at all of the luscious ladies in their undies...








He was happy not to be facing blackmailers and happier still to be cleared of murder charges.


Debbie Jackson dropped out of contention...She went back to work at the Check Cashing Store and moved back in with her mother..

None Of Us Chose to attend Ms. Panties...

Instead, Kayla and Ray hosted a dinner and party on the top floor of their house.

"We figured this would be an alternative to MS. PANTIES!" said Kayla, who had organized this Dinner Party ,along with Olivia, Beverly and Alfreda. 
"Oh I don't mind, as long as I get to see you in your panties later on tonight."joked Ray...
''Don't you always?"joked Olivia ,in defense of her cousin.


"Thank you cousin Liv, Yes he does..More than he deserves at times." said Kayla, laughing.

"Hey I don't mind...Plenty of food that I don't have to pay for...And the company of my favorite girls and the best thing..I don't have to drive...We can walk home." said Donnie Ray.
"Yeah, we are right across the street." said Beverly, who was sitting on her husband's lap...
Nelson said nothing, he just hugged her and held her around the waist..
The same was true for Josie, who was sitting on Paris's lap.
"Let's make some plates."said Paris as the Catering crew set up the food.






There was plenty of food...

and plenty to drink


"You Okay babes?" asked Alfreda..
"Oh Yeah... Nice of Liv letting us stay over in their basement.."said Rockland, smiling
"Dig in, enjoy yourself "said their intern, Bresha..
"Damnnn, I like your friends...We got good food, good music...I got you!! What's not to like?" said Tony Billips. Bresha sat in his lap, with her arms around his neck...
''Man this is soo nice..Just like Thanksgiving and Christmas.."said Dabnis.
'This was why I wanted to move around Black people and move out of the Condos in town."said Jazzy, who loved being reunited with her law school pals and her new friends.
"I am sooo glad we moved around here aren't you?" said Jessica.

"Sure Am."said her husband Chip..

''Not your average Friday Night." I said.
"True, but think about it..We just won in court...Lt. Tragg is probably furious... And none of his favorite people are in any of the bars or eateries or watering holes we usually hang out in..."said Bee Bee.
''And yet, we are still eating and drinking and enjoying each others company."said Sofia.
''One day we are going to have to do something about him and his habit of harrassing attorneys, when he loses ."said Kahlil..

"Forget about him.....Let's enjoy this Friday night."said Ms. Jade.
"Here Here.." said Danny Ho...



Gary and Ms. Yvette had made plates for each other, but they weren't eating.. They were in the corner kissing passionately..



Oblivious to all of us...
Zoey Easter was just arriving with her husband, Lem, She saw how passionately Yvette and Gary were kissing.

''Oh Myyyyyy" exclaimed Zoey...

"They're newlyweds...and MS. PANTIES is going on tonight...before this night is over, all these couples in here are going to be in here kissing." said Lem.



The way Ms. Yvette and Gary were kissing....Lem may have been correct!

For L. CHANTAY!


No comments: