Monday, May 10, 2021

Blackmail and Panties


 LADY CHATTERLIES LOVER-PANTIES AND BRAS FOR THE DISCRIMINATING WOMAN!

Ms. Yvette and her husband, Gary were shopping in the lingerie store on a nice Saturday afternoon..


"I feel funny in here shopping with you." said Yvette..

"Why?...Anything you buy..I'm going to see and have the pleasure of slipping off.."laughed Gary rougishly...

"I knowwwww, Why Don't you let me surprise you?" said Yvette,



as she and her husband looked at the displays..

"Go find something to do boo...and I promise you tonight, I'll make it worth your while." whispered Yvette,
She gave him a soft and slow sensual kiss....
Gary gave in...Yvette could simply get him to do anything she wanted...There was no one else on Earth, male or female who had that kind of sway over him...

"Alright...I'll see you later.." he said.


"Thank you baby! Vettie loves you." she cooed.

Dag Fabersham, the co-ordinator and organizer of the MS PANTIES beauty pageant was talking to Bridget Jones, the owner of Lady Chatterlies Lover, Lingerie stores..

"Bridget, as usual, I have to thank you for not only supplying panties ,bras and lingerie, but models as well.." said Dag.

''Anything for you Dag, Is that Uh Uncle of yours...Judge Jetty Dukes still presiding?" asked Bridget.

"Unfortunately yes..I had to get my backing from somewhere...He wouldn't miss it.."said Dag.

"Problem is, the back biting and fueding between him and my other sponser, Nash Devlin

They act civil in public, but they despise each other..He has something against my Uncle...I don't know what it is..but it goes wayy back..." said Dag... I spend half the day managing the girls and the other half reffereeing those two.." said Dag.

''Didn't he retire from the bench a few years back?" asked Bridget. "Your Uncle, I mean?" she asked.

''He did, then he returned to serve on the Legal Ethics Board...He loves being an attorney...."laughed Dag..


"He loves women.. he's been trying to get in my panties for years....Not just me..every single woman and married woman I know." said Bridget..


"That's my Uncle...Him being a Judge in the Ms. Panties pageant is like putting a fox in the henhouse." laughed Dag...


Outside the lingerie store at the same time..Bee Bee and I stood..

"Nooooooooooo Booo, you can't go in here with me...I want to surprise youuuuu." cooed Bee Bee to me.

"Bee honey...Anything you buy..I'm going to see and have the pleasure of slipping off.."I laughed...

"Nooooooo ,I like to see the way your eyes bulge out of their sockets almost ,when you see me all dressed up in new lingerie" she said.
She kissed me slowly ..softly for a few minutes..

"Okayyyy" I said softly...She had me wrapped around her finger and she knew it!
"Thank you baby....I love you." said Bee Bee.

"Heyyyyyy Guys" said Sofia.

"She convinced you not to go inside too huh?" said Kahlil.


"You can tell huh?" I laughed.

"Yes." giggled Sofia, who wiped the lipstick off of my mouth and lapel...She had already wiped hers off of Kahlil's...

"Come on Man, let's go over to Footlocker...I got somethin to show you."said Kahlil.
"Okay, see you guys later." I said as I left with Kahlil..

"We'll make it worth your while.." said Bee Bee, smiling..
''We promise."said Sofia, laughing...
Gary was leaving...He smiled when he saw Bee Bee and Sofia.

"Hello youngins...Your Boss Lady is inside."said Gary, who had agreed to leave without seeing what Ms. Yvette was buying..

"Hiii Gary!" said Sofia..
"Hi Gary!" said Bee Bee.
"Heyyy Loves."said Yvette, upon seeing Bee Bee and Sofia.

"Here to take advantage of the Ms. Panties sales huh?" she laughed.

"Yeah, you know...years ago I was going to enter the Ms. Panties competition....Todd Dellums ,who I was going with was dead set against it, which was why I wanted to do it..If I won..I would have gotten that prize money to help with law school...Todd didn't really want me to go to law school and compete against him...My dad found out and he was definitely against it...Somehow or other , he came up with the money and I didn't enter. I was able to start my first year of law school."said Bee Bee.
"I thought about getting in it too....but in the end I didn't.. A whole lot of guys wanted me to get in it..But I was too modest I suppose." said Sofia.
''Same here..I was tempted...but in the end, I didn't do it..Same reason, I was too modest..."giggled Ms. Yvette... "Gary is taking me to the pageant this year.."laughed Ms. Yvette.

Which was amazing...I knew first hand that Ms. Yvette had a fantastic body and from three years of law school and seeing them in panties and bra from time to time..I knew that both Bee Bee and Sofia also had fantastic bodies and would have wowed them in the MS. PANTIES competition....

They were ineligable now because they were all married!


A Nice Saturday afternoon for us...Leisurely shopping...As usual we had no idea what our future held and that our future case was lining up right now...

II-


At a motel near the outskirts of town, Judge Jetty Dukes awoke alone....


He had really hung one on the night before at a party....He was so drunk that he took out a room...Alone....That was a first and slept it off... Now hours later, He had showered, shaved and gotten dressed..He was ready to go home..


A Cute young Black girl was also coming out of one of the rooms... she smiled at Jetty Dukes..

''Excuse me..are you headed into town..?" she asked.


He looked at her, she looked good, but awfully young...

"Yes...You uh need a ride?" he asked.

"Yes...I do...Could you give me a lift...It appears my uh date has left me stranded.." said the girl..


"How Old Are you?  You look like you're still in High School."said Jetty Dukes.


"Don't let my looks fool you..I'm 21." she said.


Jetty Dukes still looked a little skeptical...but he relented..

"Get in." he said.


She got in his car...It was a beautiful Saturday Afternoon...he dropped the top and they cruised in his car
towards downtown Philadelphia.


He dropped her off in her neighborhood and pulled off...

TUESDAY MORNING!


A young man walked into the Legal Ethics Board Room...


A well dressed young Black man walked into the office...

"Good Morning...Are you uh Jetty Dukes?" he asked.


"Yes...Can I help you? Are you an Attorney?" he asked.


"No I'm Not...Uh can we talk in private your honor?" said the young man....


"Uh sure...follow me."said Jetty Dukes.

They walked into a side room....

"How can I help you?" asked Jetty Dukes.



"Mr. Dukes..you have been a respected Defense Attorney as well as a Assistant District Attorney for years...and following that you were a respected Judge in circuit court...Now of days, you have come out of retirement to serve on the Judicial Ethics Board." said the young man.


"Son if this is about a job..You've come to the wrong place..."said Jetty Dukes.



''A Job? hahahahahahahahaha...I'm not here for a job......"said the man, who pulled out glossies..



"That's a notorious Motel ...The kind one goes to when one doesn't want others to know who one is there with....

"And this is you...your honor
and a young girl, Debbie Jackson, age 17....She'll be 18 in a few weeks , but the thing is...There is you and Ms. Jackson at that seedy motel, leaving together..Heh, heh, heh." said the man who produced her drivers license with her age on it.. She was indeed 17.


"Heyyyyy, I wasn't with her....I was in a seperate room by myself...I had gotten drunk after a party and I didn't want to drive..so I slept it off..."said Judge Jetty Dukes.

"That's what you say, but that's not what it looks like...and what is her panties and bra doing under your back seat.???" he said and showed another photo, taken from his parked car...


"I'm sure a DNA test will prove that these are indeed hers.....Game, Set, Match....a scandal like this will effectively end your career as a Judge and possibly a member of the Legal Ethics Board and they won't touch you as a Judge of MS. PANTIES....which is coming up..Heh heh heh.." laughed the man.


"What did I ever do to you?  What do you want?" asked Judge Jetty Dukes..now enraged..

"$2500.00 for starters...My Name is Richard Turbin....I'll leave you with this number...Call me when you're ready to deal..You have 24 hours....I'll be in touch..." he said and smiled and got up..

III-


TUESDAY AFTERNOON-


"So you're being blackmailed?" said Ms. Yvette as she talked to Jetty Dukes hours later..

''Yes... The little shit snapped photos of me leaving this sleazy motel..but I swear...I was in a room by myself..I didn't see this girl until that morning..when I was leaving...I gave her a ride.."he said.

"That's all Jetty?" asked Yvette...

"Vettie ,I like the ladies....Did I tell you by the way that you're sexy as hell in that dress...ouuuuu." he said.. "But I don't mess with children...she looked young...I asked her how old she was and she told me 21...It didn't matter because I gave her a ride to her apartment in Queen Village and that was the last I saw of her...I swear...There was no monkey business...None whatsoever...I don't know how her bra and panties got in the backseat of my car..." he said.

"I need the address of that motel and your credit card bill.." said Jade.

"Okay ,Keith, Sofia, come in here...Jetty ,I want you to write your signature on this piece of paper and then give me a blank check...Make it out for $2500.00.
"Ouuuuuu I know what you're doing."I said, laughing..
"Best way to beat a blackmailer.." said Sofia.

"That's right...Bee Bee.. Kahlil, do you know what I want you to do?" asked Yvette..
"Sure do..Get on the phone with every bank possible and tell them that there is a guy floating counterfiet checks around town and to be on the lookout for him." said Bee Bee.
"Hahahahahahahaha."laughed Kahlil...


"Damnnnn girl, you sure know how to play somebody out.."said Jetty...






Ms. Jade, Myself, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil swung into action...

''So Uh...What's next gorgeous?" asked Jetty Dukes..

"I trust he gave you a contact number... Tell him you gave me the check and I'll give it to him in Josies.."said Yvette..

''Damn girl...if you wasn't married...I'd like you to give it to me...Lawdddd!"said Jetty Dukes, ogling Ms. Yvette's cleavage.,
"Jetty....Don't make me sorry I'm representing you..."said Yvette.



In Josie's ,Yvette sat alone, drinking a glass of water..



Like clockwork,


The would be Blackmailer showed up...

"WOW!!! You're his lawyer....gotdamnnnn you fine..." he said.

"Cut the small talk...This is his check, now as agreed I would like the negatives as well as the existing photos.."said Yvette.


"That's not going to happen today....but thanks for the check... Uh no need to get up...What are you drinking baby? heh heh heh?" laughed the blackmailer.
"With You? Nothing!  Goodbye and with any luck...I'll never see you again in life." said Yvette as she got up and walked away..


"Damnnn, that was cold baby." he said as he watched Yvette walk away through the crowd....

IV-

24 HOURS LATER-


Richard Turbin sat in the interrogation room...He had been arrested for passing a bad check with a forged signature the day before..

Detective Roger Dantly of the Bunco Squad sat in the fishbowl with him, laughing, but not saying anything..

He laughed when he saw Yvette, Myself, Bee Bee,Kahlil and Sofia walk in...

"You got visitors Richie.. Five lawyers and none of em are here for you.." he laughed..






He looked at the five of us...The only one he recognized was Yvette..


"I don't know these other guys...But I know her...SHE GAVE ME THE CHECK!" he said.

''And what did I give you that check for?" asked Yvette.

He realized how much of a box he was in...If he answered that question...he admitted to Extortion...and extortion of a Judge meant he could get up to 25 years in prison... If he took the arrest...for passing a bad check..He could get 2-5 years.... He was screwed either way....

He said nothing..


"Ohhhhhh all of a sudden you got quiet eh Richie?  This is your second fall...I'm gonna make sure you do a dime upstate for passing bad checks.. Take him away boys.."said Detective Dantly , who looked at Yvette as two uniformed officers read him his rights again and walked him to the elevator that lead to the holding facility known as "The Cooler"

''Well played doll...I know what you did...It's an old trick for foiling Blackmailers...Well played." he said and laughed...
"You really played him into a corner Ms. Yvette." said Bee Bee.
"Yeah, he was trapped either way....He either admits to extortion or passing bad checks..And him being a two time loser...gets him screwed either way.."said Sofia.

"Yeah, now let's hope he stays on ice, long enough for Jade to get the goods on him.."said Yvette, who knew that a lawyer could get him bailed out within a few days.
''We should be hearing from Jade soon." I said.
"Let's get out of here."said Kahlil.


FIVE HOURS LATER-

Richard Turbin, has a huge sheet, Numerous  arrests for selling drugs, passing bad checks, petty theft, burglary, carjacking... He did 7 years in Youth  Study Camp. As an Adult..He did five years in State Prison for Grand Theft larcency....He managed to get his GED and he has been employed at a Check Cashing place for the past three years, He was driving a truck prior to that for a bottling company." said Jade.
"You've Got to Be Kidding!  He works at a check cashing place?" asked  Sofia...
I laughed my head off..
"Incredible." laughed Bee Bee.
''Well...There goes his straight job!" said Kahlil.
"I uh also located his apartment...I cleaned his cell phones and his laptops and I found his negatives...He's got nothing to blackmail you with when he gets out of jail...

Oh and uh take these....Give them back to your lady friend.." said Jade..


She passed Jetty Dukes the panties and the bra that were photographed in the back seat of his car. They were in Richard Durbin's apartment.


Jetty Dukes laughed out loud...

"Thank you guys...I'm in your debt." he said.

"Ask yourself this Jetty...Who put this in motion???....A guy like Richard Durbin is small potatoes and not the brightest bulb in the socket....Somebody else was behind this..He wasn't the mastermind.." said Yvette.


"You've got a point." thought Jetty Dukes.



At Mulberry Street, Jetty Dukes  arrived for the MS. PANTIES pageant try outs..



He walked by the models..


"Where is my nephew?" he asked.


"Jetty...Heard you had a few problems , with a young girl eh?" asked Nash Devlin, another Judge....


"How did you know?" asked Jetty Dukes.


"Ohhh I hear things..." he said, laughing.

''Well you heard wrong.." he said.


"Hey Unk... I want you to meet somebody...


"This is Deborah Jackson, our newest contestant..." he said.


Jetty Dukes glared at her angrily..

"YES...WE'VE MET!" he said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: