Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Most Likely Homicide

 

We all sat attentively at our conference room table to hear Tyrell Johnson's story...


"Well Tyrell, you have the floor."said Olivia to her one time client.
I wanted to hear what he had to say, but the cop in me , made me skeptical until I heard his story.
"Take your time Tyrell."said Beverly gently...
''Tell us everything, don't leave anything out."said Nelson.

Neither Josie nor Bresha said anything...

Olivia, Myself, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and our intern, Bresha Williams...

Tyrell scanned the room, Olivia and Beverly sure kept some attractive attorneys around them...He couldn't decide who he was more attracted to , Josie or Bresha..

He began his story...

"My Pops called me frantically on the night it happened....About a month ago....He said that my mom climbed a ladder to fix a light in the kitchen, lost her balance and fell backwards, hitting her head on the marble floor and dying instantly...

He and my brother were there and they called the police..

I thought something was janky from the beginning because in all my years growing up...My mother never and I mean NEVER climbed a ladder to screw in a light bulb or do anything else...That was always my father's job and at midnight? She just wouldn't have done that....Either she'd of woke my Pops up to do it or it would have waited until morning... I just didn't believe that.....And there is more..
When the coroner removed the body..



My mother was wearing only one earing...it was part of a set I bought her last Christmas...She loved those earings...She never took em off..

I found the other earing in the bedroom on the floor...a few days later..  The funeral arrangements were made quick and my mom was buried within three days after she died... Our relatives from down south didn't have time to come up for the funeral...They all thought it was strange..

My dad had a 200K life insurance policy on my mom and check this...He was having an affair..My brother and I have known it for awhile with someone he works with....

I'm just asking you guys to look into it..doesn't it seem at least interesting to you?" he asked.

"It does raise one's eyebrows a bit.. I must admit." I said. As a Homicide Detective this might have gotten by me unless someone had brought these facts to my attention as he did.
"An exhumation order is not going to be easy I must tell you...Especially if your father and your brother oppose it..I have to be honest with you."said Olivia.

"We need to look at the autopsy report tomorrow Donnie Ray." said Beverly..

"I think it would be a good education for all of us.."said Nelson.
"You're right..Josie, Bresha..We are all going to the M.E.'s Office tomorrow." said Olivia.

"Thank You Guys." said Tyrell.

II-

The next day the six of us went to the M.E.'s office.....

''I didn't perform this Autopsy...but it was certain done in a hurry. 30 Minutes"said Dr. Hazel Baylor.
"I didn't perform it either....Who did the autopsy?" said Doc Gibbons.
"Dr. Sorenson." said Hazel..


"That Damn Drunk....He was probably liquored up....Look at this.. 30 minutes...He probably wanted to finish up and get out before the liquor store closed.."said Doc Gibbons.



Nelson, Beverly and Josie were trying very hard to hold back their laughter....

''What does the Autopsy show?" asked Hazel.


"Look here... Multiple fractures of the skull...and here at the base..a fracture that indicates that this wasn't a fall...She was struck with something...Something circular.."said Hazel..

''So this means what?" I asked.


"This means this was no damn accident., this was most likely homicide...I'm reclassifying it." said Doc Gibbons..

''Well that will help us in our quest to get an exhumation order.."said Bresha.

"That's right Bree...I'll show you how to write up an order and you and Josie can go with me and Nelson to file it in court today.."said Beverly...

"Good, we'll see you when you come back."said Olivia..


At our duplex, our office manager, Alfreda was being entertained by her boyfriend, Assistant District Attorney, Rockland Cambridge..


"So where is the gang today?" he asked.

"They're at the Medical Examiner's Office..Looking at an Autopsy Report and then they are headed to court to file a motion for an exhumation order.."said Alfreda.

"Ummmm speaking of exhumation....I need you to exhume something out of my pants.." he whispered to her..

"You find a way to bring sex out of every conversation..." she said as he pulled her toawards him..
and began to kiss her passionately...


Alfreda eased out of his embrace.. She heard the key in the door..

"Heyyy Freda...The kids are in court ,filing a writ for an exumation hearing tomorrow...You can go home if you want...We don't have much else going on here."said Olivia.
I smiled as I headed upstairs...


"Thanks Liv....I'll see you guys tomorrow morning. Come on Horny toad , drive me home.."commanded Alfreda to Rockland...

Who smiled...

"Good Night Liv" he said as he followed her out..

''Lawd ,Alfreda has that man wrapped around her finger." laughed Olivia to herself.


It was early....but Olivia retreated to our Domicile and locked the door..


We hadn't done much today, but we had done enough...



Soon we undressed and retreated to our bedroom and locked the door..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I couldn't wait and I could tell by the way you were looking at me that you couldn't wait either." said Olivia..slowly moving up and down on me...

"No I couldn't.."I said.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Olivia moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!" I cried out, She as usual felt so good, soft skin like a baby's , smelling great..kisses as soft as melted butter...


 Sensual kissing led to afternoon lovemaking..

Our favorite kind... and our new bed that moved with our bodies made it even more enjoyable for the two of us...


III-

At District Court....



Beverly and Nelson , seasoned Attorneys were instructing Josie and Bree how to write up and file a petition for an exhumation  hearing..

"This is my first time filing this petition..Actually writing it up.."said Josie..

''Me too!"said Bree.

"Believe it or not...This is only my third time.. Olivia and I did one when we were public defenders." said Nelson..

''Yeah and you and I and Auntay did another one when we were Public Defenders...This is only my second time. An Assistant District Attorney probably does this more than a Defense Attorney."explained Beverly.

As we were getting ready to leave...We saw Pinkney Bach in the hallway..

''Wellll fancy meeting you guys here." he said.



Beverly, Nelson and Josie said nothing...


"As you uh probably know Bresha, I uh lost my job...I was here applying for a job with the D.A.'s office....I've uh got some more openings to look into...How are you doing?" he asked.
"I'm doing fine...We've got to go..We are involved in a case right now."said Bresha..



"Bresha...I-I-I miss you....I haven't been able to stop thinking about you....If you just give me another chance..PLEASE!" said Pinkney.

"I think you should be concentrating on your future employment.....Not me..Bye Pinkney.."said Bresha..

"BREE PLEASE!" pleaded Pinkney.


"Goodbye Pinkney, Have a nice life."said Bresha..

"Atta Girl Bree.."said a Smiling Beverly..
"That's telling that creep."said Josie.
"Let's get out of here ladies!" said Nelson happily as they all left the courthouse...

Pinkney stood there watching as the four left...

IV-


Olivia and I were at home and still making love...

As I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately... Her butter soft lips, her soft skin, never failed to drive me into near delirium...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ohhhh my godddddd Oliviaaaaaaa.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned..



She went crazy, when I lifted her up and long stroked her like this...

"OHHHHHHH MYYY GOD!!!!!OHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD! ...OUUUUUUUUUUUU
OHHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDD!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOOOOO
HOOOOOOUUUU! UMMMMMM DONNIE RAY, YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!" she screamed to the top of her lungs...

We wound up on the couch with me going so hard for THREE TO FOUR HOURS that Olivia was nearly tapping out...Both of her legs shaking furiously, her head turning back and fourth and tears just streaming down her face....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned. slowly......


We fell to the living room floor , where I plowed into her....doggie style..

"OHHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDD!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!!OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned... Tears streaming down her face....

We eventually wound up in our bedroom again making slow , tender love...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONNNNIE RAYYYYYYYYY...UMMMMMMM.." she moaned..as another  THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS slowly went by..

I slowly began to cum and cum hard......Olivia's body was still shaking...


She crawled on top of me and just collapsed...breathing heavily.... I was breathing heavily too..As we drifted off to sleep....


That night as arranged , we all wound up at Curleys Bar a few hours later..
"You guys did good, we have a hearing in two days...Good! Gives us time to prepare." said Olivia.
"I don't understand why we have to argue this.. The M.E.'s Office has reclassified this as a Homicide."I said.
"The Family is contesting and they have gotten themselves an Attorney." said Beverly.
''Which can make things a little difficult."said Nelson.
"But we have the M.E.'s report on our side and the first one as well...We are going to base our entire argument on this...They can't fight the science.."said Josie..
"That's absolutely right Josie.." said Olivia.
"I have no doubt we'll get the exhumation and a second autopsy will just confirm what we already know." said Beverly..
"I need to do some digging on the father and his girlfriend.."I said.

"This should be good." said Bree
"It's going to be even more interesting when you see who they hired for an Attorney...That broad that was telling jokes or uh attempting to tell jokes in Josie's the other night." said Tyrell..
Beverly cracked up laughing..
''She's a much better attorney than a comedian.."said Nelson, sighing..
"I hope so, because she sucked as a comedian." said Josie.

Bresha cracked up laughing....

"This is going to be epic.."said Olivia laughing hysterically...
I wanted to laugh, but as I thought from the beginning..This case had a lot of legs to it.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: