Friday, May 7, 2021

Little Buddah

Hazel brought in a full forensics team from the Medical Examiner's Office
 
Plus Crime Scene Investigators to go over the Johnson house completely....

This was done by a court order from Judge Wong...

"What have you guys turned up so far?" I asked.
''Well, not a whole hell of a lot...but a little bit..We found just a distinct amount of blood upstairs....
The Father, Jerell Sr. and the Mrs. Johnson...It's very small..It could have come from shaving, a nose bleed what have you...But here is the rub...we detected a fair amount of Bleach...Upstairs where it shouldn't be... and a whole lot on this.."said Hazel



It was a heavy, but small statute of Buddah...and Hazel had it in a plastic bag...

"No fingerprints...No DNA...Just Bleach...and it just makes me wonder why on this statute in the Bedroom and nothing else."she said.

"Could that be the murder weapon? It's heavy and it's got a circular bottom that looks like it could match the skull infractions.." I said.

"It does...That's why I want to take a look at it for evidence...I must warn you...All of this is inconclusive, there is no smoking gun here ...At least not yet!." said Hazel.

"Yeah I know...but that does look suspicious." I said.


It was a beautiful and warm day...






Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Bresha and Tyrell sat outside the house, drinking Tumblers of steaming hot coffee and talking quietly...
Tyrell's older brother , Jerell Jr. walked up to them..

"Don't listen to my brother, Don't let him make you feel safe...When my company gets solvent and I get the money , I intend to hire the best attorney money can buy and I'm going to sue you Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and your gotdamn husband, Donnie Ray...I'm suing your firm and you personally...I won't forget this..This is a damn witch hunt...You disturbed my mother's grave , you did a totally unneccesary second autopsy and now you're trying to put my father in prison for something he didn't do because you are listening to my drug addict little brother...I won't forget this." he snarled angrily..


"You're so full of it Mr. Businessman...You have creditors coming after you right now..You can't afford a lawyer for yourself...And you had the nerve to fire the lawyer you had..The Lawyer Pop hired..Have you replaced her yet?  You can't sue anybody....So stop it with the threats...By the time you have enough money to sue them ,they'll either be dead or in a rest home somewhere.."said Tyrell..

"I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" snarled an angry Jerell ,who lunged at his younger brother....
Nelson stood in between them.

"YO!  YOOOOO! CHILL! This aint helpin or solvin nothein.." he said.
"Such a shame! He is sooo cute and such an asshole!"said Beverly...
"I know...It's a shame." said Josie.
"So many of the cute ones turn out to be just that..Assholes." said Bresha.
He heard the girls unflattering comments and he wasn't too pleased , He angrilly turned towards 
Beverly, Josie and Bree, but before he could say anything to them...Olivia stepped in front of them and addressed him directly!
" Jerell !!If you want to sue us, you go right ahead...I know lawyers too and I'll put anyone I know up against whoever you get on any day....But don't threaten me or my staff again...You've threatened us twice...There will not be a third time...Or you'll find yourself being sued."said Olivia.

"ALL OF YOU, GET THE HELL OFF MY PROPERTY!  YOU AREN'T FROM THE M.E.'s office, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE...GET OFF MY PROPERTY, THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO TYRELL!!" snarled Jerell...
"YOUR PROPERTY BIG BRO?  You barely own that over priced suit you got on, this is POP's property, You don't own jack!  Yall aint gotta go nowhere..."snarled Tyrell to Nelson and the girls..






I walked out just then...I had heard the entire exchange...I looked at Olivia..

"You know it's funny....The person that should be angry about all this, the person that should be kicking up a fuss hasn't said a word, Hasn't been around...By that I mean Jerell Sr.  But uh Junior seems to really be nervous and really want this shut down.....I don't know.. Me thinks he doth protest a bit much." I whispered to Olivia.

She looked at me and nodded knowingly....

"Yeah, now that you mention it!"

II-

ONE WEEK LATER-  FIRST DAY OF TRIAL

Karen Walker, the Attorney who moonlighted as a Comedian greeted us as we walked into the courthouse...

"SURPRISSSSSSEEEEEEEEE! I'm Back!!!| " she said.

"I thought you got fired." said Nelson..


"I did....by Junior...


Butttttt he doesn't have enough money to hire a new lawyer and there isn't enough time to get one acclimated with the case and when Senior found out I was fired..
He hit the ceiling!!!!....I think he has a crush on me.. Tee Hee Hee....Anyway...He called my firm and offered his sincerest apologies and hired me back...Told me I only talk to him and not to listen to, and these are his words..."His dumbass son.said Karen.

"That sounds about right."said Beverly...
"Glad to see you back."said Olivia.

I walked up, I passed Nelson, Josie,Olivia and Beverly some papers..

''Very Interesting." said Nelson..
"This changes the whole scope of the case.."said Josie..
''We go along by plan...we string them along slowly....and then.."said Olivia..
"The real showstopper...Little Buddah!" said Beverly, smiling.


Bresha was walking by the Judges Chambers..


when she was pulled in...

"OUUUUUUUUUU!" she gasped..

It was Tony Billips...She hadn't seen him in a week ...She had been busy working with us ,preparing for this case and staying with us overnight...He had called her once, telling her what a nice time he had at our dinner and how much he liked us...


She was glad to see him....He kissed her passionately.....She returned his passion...


He lifted her skirt and ran his hands down into her panties, squeezing her butt, while continuing to kiss her..

"Bresha ,I missed you sooo much....I know you were preparing for this trial..but I took off today so I could see you..." he said..

"Ummmmmmm I'm glad...I missed you too and I'll be home tonight..and be by your house..."she said..

"Ohhhhhh" he moaned..

She worked her way out of his embrace.. and straightened he clothes..


"I gotta go now...I'll see you tonight...Okay?" she whispered and smiled.
"Are we like uh....Boyfriend and uh girlfriend now?" he asked..

"After all that? YES! Most definitely.." said Bresha.
"YESS!" said Tony, who pumped his fist in jubilation...


We were once again in Judge Wong's courtroom...


Like I said , She was stern and fair....


Karen called Tyrell to the stand...

She was a very skilled attorney and she had done her homework.....



"Mr. Johnson....You have had quite a history..You were arrested at 17 for possession with intent to distribute a large amount of cocaine and heroin...Is it fair to say that you were at one time a street dealer...Middle management you might say for the late Manny Spain..?" she asked.

"I was low level yes...but I was acquitted of that charge by my Public defender..." said Tyrell..


"Yesss, a Public defender named Olivia Bennett-Alexander...Then known as Olivia Barnes correct?"
she said, smiling at Olivia.

who was sitting at the defense table.

"And two or three years later...You were arrested and accused of a Burglary which netted a considerable amount of jewelry...Is that correct?  You were the driver." asked Karen..
''Yes,again, I was acquitted.."said Tyrell, now getting angry..

"Yes, thanks to the brilliant legal shenanigans of Beverly West...Olivia's precocious niece, before she added the last name East....That rhymed yall.." she said. The Jury laughed ...Probably the only honest laughs she would get..
Beverly was sitting at the defense table...She snickered a bit..

We had prepared Tyrell for this..We knew they'd be coming after him...

''And I believe your third and final arrest was two years after that...Once again..Possession with intent to distribute...This time you were working for Eldorado Mack...am I correct Mr. Johnson?" asked Karen.
"You are and once again..I was acquitted of those accusations."said Tyrell..
"Yes..once again you got lucky and got a good Public defender, one who actually got you acquittes, Mr. Nelson East over there.."she said pointing at Nelson.
"My point is... you've been a criminal....I know..a non convicted one, but a criminal just the same your entire life and you have a credibility problem making these scurrilous charges against my client.." she said..

"I object your honor...My client has no convictions on his record for any crimes, has served no jail time whatsoever....He should not be reffered to as a criminal...He is not in fact a convicted criminal."said Josie.

"Our client has been in rehab..."said Beverly..

"Yess, three times.."said Karen..

"Yes he has and completed his High School GED and earned an Associates Degree at Community College, is gainfully employed, has his own apartment and looking into higher learning.."stated Beverly.
"Duly Noted."said Judge Wong.



Jerell snickered and glared our way...


Olivia, Myself and Nelson glared at him...
He smiled......a wickedly nasty grin...

His lawyer had done her job , she had destroyed or tried to destroy the accusers credibility with the jury..

A Jury Nelson had split 6 to 6 with her doing Voir dire...She was a very good attorney.

III-

DAY TWO-


It was our turn...And the man of the hour, the man actually suspected of the foul play, Mr. Jerell Johnson Jr. was put on the stand..
Beverly talked and spoke to him as if she was his daughter...But he didn't look at her like a daughter..He was intrigued with her sexy legs and hips and bountiful breasts and leered at her like a hungry wolf..
Smiling everytime she uttered a word..

He told the same story of how his wife had come in late and discovered that the light in the kitchen was out and retrieved a light bulb and the latter and removed the light bulb...and screwed in a new bulb and crashed to the floor, hitting her head on the marble floor and fracturing her skull..

He stated that he frantically called both of his sons and then the police..

Beverly smiled..

"Is that what happened?" she asked..

"Yes darlin...That's what happened." he said softly...


"If it was dark in the room...How did she find the replacement light bulb?" asked Olivia..

"Oh she knows our kitchen like the back of her hand.." he laughed, sizing Olivia up and down..

"Ummmph, Umph,Umph...I can tell they from the same family...lawwwd!" he thought to himself..

"So she walked  in the dark and got a ladder from the shed...set it up and proceeded to change the light bulb...Yet the police found no broken light bulb shreds on the floor or in the trash and the light bulb that was in the socket had dust on it,like it had been there a long time and interestingly enough...Only YOUR fingerprints...annnnd...you put the ladder back in the shed,knowing the police were coming? Why would you do that?" asked Olivia.
"Well I uh..I -I-I uh, well, er..ahhhhh.." he said..

"You said you frantically called both of your sons...But your phone records show...You only called one son, Tyrell....Our client...I'm just saying...No further questions." said Nelson..


Karen slumped her head down in her chair...We had just destroyed her client...This being a civil hearing, she had to put him on the stand, just like we had to put our client on the stand..This had been a big mistake..

Jerell Jr. was furious...He glared at our defense table.

"Junior looks like he wants to kill us." said Olivia.
"Yeahhh if looks could kill, we'd be dead." said Beverly.
"He hasn't seen anything yet...we're about to give him something to really be pissed about." said Josie,.
I looked at him and smiled.. I know he hated that.
Nelson talked quietly to Bresha, 
explaining what we were doing and what we planned to do..Just as he used to do for Josie, 

when she was starting out..
Bresha like Josie appreciated it and thought of Nelson as a sort of Big Brother.. He had actually done the same thing for Beverly
 when he first met her and she came to work at the Public Defender's office with him and her Aunt.
The difference was...He was already madly in love with her..
Tyrell, our client, sat with us...lost in thought...He couldn't look at his father and he didn't want to look at his older brother, who he hated with a passion now.

I looked at them and wondered about the family dynamic ...Two brothers competing for their father and mother's love..One a high acheiver..the other a ne'er do well...It must have been painful...


Susan Lords, Mr. Johnson's Financial Advisor and accountant was put on the stand, She was a very beautiful woman..she and Mr. Johnson were also said to be lovers..
"Now Ms. Lords, you are Mr. Johnson's Financial Advisor..correct?" asked Olivia.
"That's right...His Financial Advisor and Accountant for three years ." she said and smiled.
"You were also more than that were you not..?" asked Beverly.

"Yes..We were uh intimate....I'd say about three times...."she said..


"On the night of the murder , you and Mr. Johnson had been together correct...Credit Card receipts show you had dinner at Bottom of The C.." said Josie.
''We did ...He wanted to stop by my place for "coffee" but I told him no..I was tired. We both came in our own cars..He left..That was around 10:30 pm and I left...I stopped for Gas and I went home...I was there the entire night...I didn't see Mr. Johnson again." she said.
Nelson had spotted a young man sitting in the visitors section... We knew about her alibi.. I had checked it out.

"That's because you spent the rest of the night with Mr. Rector , who is here today, correct?" asked Nelson.

"That's righttttt!" she said seductively, which ruled her out as a suspect.
Nelson smiled.

"No Further questions." he said.
We had stolen Karen's got'cha moment... We knew she knew about Susan Lord's alibi...but we had destroyed Mr. Johnson's alibi completely....

"Your honor...This is preposterous...Counsel has not proven that anything untoward has happened here,not one thing..We asked that these charges be thrown out..they are without merit.." she protested..
"On the contrary your honor...We have already discredited Mr. Johnson's testimony...."said Olivia.
Bresha showed the original Autopsy....

"Done in little under 15 minutes..a bit hasty wouldn't you say?" she asked.
Josie showed the new revised Autopsy.....

"This shows a definite difference Your honor.."said Josie.



Olivia Beverly and Nelson brought in Doc Gibbons and Dr. Hazel Baylor from the Medical Examiner's office to testify that their second autopsy showed multiple skull fractures that did not correspond with a simple fall to a marble floor, that it was definitely a Homicide.

Both stuck to their story despite a rough going over on cross by Karen.
who was doing the best with what she had to work with.

Jerell Junior didn't think so...He grumbled..

"I don't know why Pop rehired you....You're terrible..." he said.

''And you're not a lawyer...If you think you can do better...I'll gladly leave and you can continue...Until then, I'd advise you to shut the hell up!" she said.
I looked at Junior and smiled.. His turn was coming.

IV-
Tony Billips was waiting outside the courtroom as court let out..

"I saw you in there today Bree...You were great.." he said.
"I didn't do that much...but wait until tomorrow.. I'll have a bigger role.."said Bresha ,smiling.


"You have a big role with me, right now..."he said and took her in his arms and kissed her.

"Awwwwww they are so cute together."said Beverly..
"They areeeeeee!" cooed Josie.
"Tomorrow she gets to shine...I have complete faith in her." said Olivia smiling..

"Let's get out of here and prepare for tomorrow." said Nelson..
"I agree!" I said.

The Next day...

Bresha called our final witness...Jerell Johnson Jr.

He smirked..

"They really have nothing...Nothing left...They haven't proved that my father did this one way or the other...That's why they are having the intern call me..Ha Ha Ha."

"For your sake..You had better be right..because so far...All of them have been on Point.."said Attorney Karen Walker.
"Compared to you..yeah they'e been on point.." he snarled as he took his seat.... He liked Bresha..He thought she was cute.....No sexy...All things being different..He wouldn't mind dating her...He stared at her with a superior smirk..


"Mr. Johnson....You are quite the success story in your family...Who's who in American High schools, Graduated 2nd in your class at Central High school...Impressive...Like My colleagues, Olivia, Beverly and Josie..



you attended and graduated from University of Pennsylvania....MBA from Wharton, graduated in the top of your class..."said Bresha.
"That's right...while my baby brother was in and out of trouble with the law...as your esteemed colleauges well know." he sneered..

"Yes.. and you traded on the Stock Market..and started a business....A business that went belly up within a little over a year, plus you took a beating on the stock market that last semester...Ouuu...

You then started another business with a small business loan and in two years , THAT business went belly up!...You borrowed money from your father to start your present business which I understand is uh on the brink of going belly up also...is that right?" asked Bree..

"Yeah, okay....there are ups and downs in the market...What has that got to do with anything?" asked Jerell.

"Well according to telephone records...Your father called your younger brother...but he didn't call you,Why is that? You were the responsible one?" asked Josie..

"I think because you were already there... I have here a time stamped photo of you getting gas from a gas station about three blocks away that night...And a neighbor who will testify that you and your father arrived at the house at around the same time..10:45 pm.....And that he heard shouting and screaming from your mother, your father and you.."said Beverly...

""I object, Relevance."said Karen.

"Your honor...we are going somewhere with this and with the court's indulgence....We will prove that." said Olivia.
Nelson pulled out a 50 inch monitor and turned it on... It showed the death scene to the jury.

''Alright counselor...Make it plain." said the Judge.

"We subpeonaed your company's books...You were in the hole for 100 large...and if you didn't raise that money soon, your business was going belly up...Your third business.. You were already at home, arguing with your mother... She didn't want your father to lend you any money did she? Your dad walked in on it..Didn't he? As much grief as your younger brother may have caused the family in the years before..You were the one who was causing that grief now weren't you?" asked Bresha.



Olivia pulled out the statue...Little Buddah....

"Your Father got this on one of his business trips....I had this appraised.. It's worth 150 large..."said Olivia non-chalantly.... "Out of everything else in your house...This is the only thing that was bleached down...Hmmm interesting." said Olivia.

Jerell's red hot anger seethed now..

"Don't try to be slick....I know you know the whole story now....Yes...I needed money...I went to ask pop for a loan...My Mom as usual, had to put her mouth in it..She said "Your Father is not going in hock for you for yet another failed business..I'm not going to let him give you any more money...Why don't you get a job or something and stop with this starting businesses crap, you obviously aren't good at it." she said... Her words always cut like a knife...I saw Little Buddah....It was mine...I picked it up..She snatched it from me.. she said she wasn't going to let me hock that to save another of my floundering businesses...I snatched it back, I was so angry...I struck her in the head, three times with it before I realized what happened...She fell to the ground..dead!!  I-I didn't mean to kill her..I didn't...Dad walked in on it...He grabbed the ladder from the shed and came up with that story about the light bulb..He told me to shut up...." said Jerell..

"You were going to let your pops take the rap for you....Shame on you....I wonder who was the real Black sheep...your brother....OR YOU!" said Nelson... 

"We rest your honor!" said Olivia.


"Bailiffs, take this man into custody......Mr. Johnson...Perjury is a serious offense...I'm going to suspend the charge...I realize how hard this must have been for you..." said Judge Wong./
"Thank you, your honor." said Jerell senior, who hugged his only remaining son, Tyrell..

"I know you was trying to do the right thing son...I know...I forgive you..." he said in between sobs.

"I'm so sorry Pops...I didn't want to believe you'd do this...but I had to know the truth."said Tyrell..
"I know son...I know." , he said.

We all stood and watched as they walked out of court...

"I suspected Junior early in the game, when I realized that Old man Johnson hadn't called him, I figured it was because he was already there." I said.
"Your instincts were right on the button again...I'm so glad I was able to take you off the New Orleans Police force." said Olivia.
''Wow...Talk about Family drama." said Beverly.
"When or if we have kids honey bun, let's make sure they don't have a childhood they have to recover from."said Nelson as he hugged Beverly...
"I'm just glad it's over...Bree ,you did well in there girlfriend...You're close to not needing us anymore."said Josie.
"I love you guys...There is still so much to learn.."said a happy and relieved Bresha.

Attorney Karen Walker walked up to us..

"Nicely Done...A win win...You guys got to the bottom of this and caught the real killer and my client is a free man...Once again, Nicely done...Don't forget....I'll be at Mulberry Street tomorrow night opening for Reed Nelson...Hope to see you there...see you guys.." she said as she left

"I was hoping we wouldn't have seen her in between when she gave us those tickets and her show.."said Josie.
"I didn't have the heart to tell her that I'm not coming."said Beverly...
"Me neither." said Nelson.
"I have a date tomorrow night...I really can't come." said Bresha.
"I can't even think of a lie to get out of it." said Olivia.
"Me Neither!" I said.

EPILOUGE-


Jerell Johnson Jr. was convicted of 2nd Degree Murder and sentenced to 15- 30 years.


Bresha and Tony finally got some more alone time at his apartment..

"You've got me all to yourself.." cooed Bresha...
"Awwww my god...you don't know how long I've been waiting to have you here again.."said Tony Billips.
''Since the last time I was here."said Bresha.


They kissed passionately on his couch...


He slowly slipped her clothes off and just stared at her......


Within minutes he had her bent over his kitchen sink, while he plowed into her doggie style..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!!!" she moaned....

"OHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHHH GEEEEEZ!" he moaned...

"OHHHH MY GODDDDD, YOU'RE A BEAST!!!!" she exclaimed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.

They were rocking so hard the foundation of the sink was coming apart..



and within an HOUR  they were on the living room floor..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   TONYYYY!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed..
OH MY GODDDDD!! AWWWWWWW LAWWWWD" he screamed.. as she banged both of her fist on the floor...

Tony was near delirium.....

"OUUUUUUUUU I'M CUMMING!!" she yelled as her legs began to shake furiously and she moved her head from side to side...sweat and tears just flowing down her face..

Tony  was sweating profusely...He lifted her up, long stroking her...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"ARE YOU ON SOMETHING? MY GOODNESSS..." she exclaimed..


"I'm On You Baby!" he said.. as he lifted her up...

"OUUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO HOOOOO..OUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOOO!!
YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS...OHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!" she screamed..

They sat on the side of the bed and she moved up and down on him...kissing passionately.....


She rode him like a surfer rides the waves....He felt so good inside of her...She was crying like a little girl at this point..

and finally made it to the bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TONY!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she squealed with delight..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABYYYYY!" he moaned..

They made passionate love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!   Bresha had had several orgasms and Toni came with wild abandon.....

"I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOAD..OHHHHHHHHARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH! AWWWWWWWWW!" he yelled..


She cuddled up under him and he held her in his arms as they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.


While they were making love , We were miles away at Mulberry Street Rooftop night club to see Reed Nelson and his quintet.


It was a nice crowd tonight..

"Thanks Liv, Beverly for scoring these extra tickets for us to see this concert...."said Kayla.
"Yeah...We missed him the other night when he was at Josie's." said Ray...
"I understand a comedian is opening for him tonight...Is she any good?" asked Jazzy.
"I don't know..She's an Attorney...Her name is Karen Walker.. I worked with her once...She's pretty good in the courtroom.. Hell of a litigator."said Dabnis.
''An Attorney who doubles as a comedian.Hmmmmm."said Jessica.

"Interesting combonation...I guess it's a thin line between the serious and the comedy world surmised Chip...

Olivia was already laughing so hard, tears were running down her face...She was holding me tight and leaning into my shoulder.
'This is a cruel trick to play on our friends.." I said.
Beverly was also laughing and leaning into Nelson...
"This is more laughs than she's gonna get all night." she said.
"You and Liv aint right for this.."said Nelson, shaking his head. It was bad enough we had to come,but we had given the remaining tickets to our friends.

Josie was guffawing loudly...

"I'm with Nelson...This aint right."said Paris, shaking his head...


"Ladies and gentleman...Reed Nelson and his Quintet will be out shortly, but here to warm you up is our featured comedian.. She's from right here in Philadelphia PA. ...Let's give a warm welcome to Ms. Karen Walker...Attorney by Day, Comedian by night...You'd better laugh or she'll sue your asses...Give it up!"said the host..

The crowd erupted in loud cheers...


Karen Walker walked on and smiled..

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what's goin on?  Did you come to laugh tonight?  Did you come to laugh?" she asked..

The crowd was loud and hyped...They roared loudly... "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Well Alright..I don't wanna have to sue yall." she bellowed and the crowd applauded and laughed loudly...

She went into a long winded monolouge that went nowhere...  The loud rowdy crowd soon quieted  down.. There wasn't even light laughter..

She went into another long winded monolouge that went nowhere..

A Heckler in the crowd went..

"'I Guess we gonna get sued cause you aint said a damn thing yet that was funny.!"

This was met with raucous laughter...

She smiled..

"A Fan! Everybody is a damn comedian!" she said.,.

Another heckler went-

"..Yeah, everybody except you!"

It was met by more raucous laughter....

She went into another long monolouge that went nowhere.. 

Desperate, she did some impressions..Again, it went nowhere...

''Maybe you people need more drinks"said Karen.

"Maybe you need better material!" said another heckler..

Which was met by a smattering of  laughs and Boos...

She went into another long winded monolouge that went nowhere...


"Damn, she sucks!" said Dabnis..


"Oh My God, she's horrible!: said Ray..
"Oh My God...She is awful!" said Kayla.
"She's worse than awful...I hope she's better in the courtroom.."said Jazzy..
"She can't be worse."said Jessica.
Chip looked over at us..

"I think the joke is on us." he said.



Olivia, Beverly and Josie were laughing so hard ,they were shaking, tears were flowing down the side of their faces..


Nelson and I just shrugged our shoulders thinking..how lucky Bresha was not to be here.


Karen desperately tried more impressions...She didn't get a peep..Then she went into another long ,boring monolouge that went nowhere..

Now the crowd began to loudly boo!

"BOOOOOO! Get OFF THE STAGE! YOU SUCK!" they yelled.

In anger , she lashed out..

"GO TO HELL!!! JUST GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!"she said,  and she stormed off the stage...Now people began to applaud.


Reed Nelson and his group came out immediately and began playing..



The crowd cheered...They were who everybody came to see anyway... They broke into a second number and the crowd roared with approval..

He saved the night!


No comments: