Thursday, May 6, 2021

Mad Cool


 Stoleys Lounge -

With the exhumation done...The guys all went out for cold drinks and some relaxation...We didn't know how long it would be until the results of a more detailed autopsy came back to us..Nothing more for us to do but chill until then...




Olivia and I decided to stay home...With a rare night, totally alone...

We decided to do what we normally do when alone...Take a nice hot shower together...


Followed by kissing and frolicking on the bed...

And hot lovemaking in the bed...


While at Stoleys...

Beverly gently removed Nelson's hands from under her skirt....He had been rubbing her legs and palming her butt all night long.. Not that she didn't mind..but lately, she had become paranoid about being caught in public ,having sex... Pinkney had been caught near naked in Judge Wong's chambers,
Lt. Tragg and Julie Baisden had been caught in the buff in down stroke, again in Judge Wong's chambers and she and Nelson had been nearly caught by cops in their car on an off street just weeks ago.
Nelson understood, but he found his wife irresistable....Something she cherished in him, She tried to keep him pacified with a kiss.


Meanwhile  Josie and Paris were in a corner, up against the wall kissing passionately..



They were going back to Josie's place tonight.....

Bree felt like the third wheel... She missed Pinkney and was actually tempted to call him and come over..Even make it clear that it was strictly about sex, when she heard her name being called..

"BRESHA....BRESHA WILLIAMS IS THAT YOU DOLL?" came the voice.

It was the voice of Anthony...Anthony Billips...They had graduated from law school together..

"Hey girl...How you doing?" he said.

"Hey Tony...The last time I saw you was the day we were taking the bar..."laughed Bresha..

"Yeah girl, that was some day huh? , Raining like hell....So uh...I heard you got the dream internship...Interning for Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West  and their team huh??..WOWWW!!" he said.








in fact, that's Beverly West and her husband, Nelson East over there isn't it?" asked Tony Billips.




Nelson and Beverly were still kissing very passionately...

Bresha smiled...

"Yeah ,that's them...I 've been interning with them...They pay well too! And the education I've been getting, going on and taking part in cases with them...You should see this case we are on now.."said Bresha, stopping there.. She knew not to discuss an open case with an outsider...even though she and Tony had known each other all three years of law school and even a year before that in undergrad at 
Lassalle University.


"I interned for a Judge...He not only didn't pay...All he had me doing was sitting in on his cases that he was trying...Then I interned for another Judge, he did pay! and pay well!!!...His wife kept hitting on me..She was nice looking for an older lady, but I couldn't do it.. I needed dough though...I was close to being evicted from my apartment, So I started working with this law firm in Cherry Hill..The drive is kind of a hump every morning over that bridge...but the pay is great...It's nice making rent and car payments and credit card payments on time and still havin a little dough left over to save or you know, have a good time..I've even tried a couple of cases in court on my own! said Tony.

"WOW!!!!Tony that's great !!! I've been so busy working cases with Olivia and Bev that I haven't been looking at any prospects..I guess I would if I was strapped for cash, but they've been paying me well, plus they had me working for some of their lawyer friends on lean weeks and they've been paying me too...So I'm doing okay."laughed Bree..

"Sweet...You know Bree....I uh...I uh have always uh wanted to uh ...Well look...I have tickets to a comedy club tomorrow night..Guy I work with at my firm has a girlfriend who does comedy on the side..She's an Attorney too...He can't make it tomorrow night, so he gave me two tickets...I wasn't gonna go..but I ran into you and look, I've always found you attractive and always wanted to take you out and uh ...." said Tony..

"Is that your way of asking me for a date ? I remember you being smoother than that with the ladies Tony...hee hee.. I'll go out with you.. It's a date...Okay?" laughed Bresha.

"Ohhhh bet...Then it's a date.." he said.

"Pick me up at seven...You know where I live ! You don't smoke weed do you?"asked Bresha..

"Well I uh used to get down back in the day, but I haven't smoked weed in years..Not since High School really."said Tony..

"You don't have a secret girlfriend do you?" asked Bresha.

"Nah!  I'm uh hoping I can make you my girlfriend..ooops..too soon, I shouldn't have said that..." he laughed.


"It's Okay....You've  answered all of my questions just right..."said Bresha..


She  rewarded him with a soft kiss.....

"Wowww you got soft lips...and I like the taste of whatever lipstick you have on..." he said...


"Ouuuuuuuuu you're closer than you think to your goal.." she laughed as they continued kissing..

II-


The next morning..We all met for breakfast.... Alfreda , Olivia and I cooked..

"From the looks of everyone...We all got some last night and are all well rested. huh?" joked Alfreda.
Olivia cracked up laughing...

"Alfreda you are crazy.." she said.

"But she's right.."I said..

We had Pancakes on the grill
Hot sausage links..
Hash Browns


Eggs to order
Orange Juice

and Hot Coffee...

The smell wifted through the windows...and soon our door bell was ringing.. And the rest of our team arrived.. Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bree..
"Goood Morning.." said Beverly, looking dazed...
"Good Morning." said Nelson, squeezing his giggling wife and hugging her....
"Morning"said Josie, smiling sheepishly....

"Goood Morning..." said Bree...

"Dig in guys...you aren't guests...You're family.." I said..

Olivia was only a few years older than them, but she felt motherly towards her niece, Beverly and her husband, Nelson, her one time protoge' and Josie as well, who had been with her and Bev since they opened up shop..We all felt that way towards Bree..our intern..

As we chowed down of course the case came up...

"We looked at the crime scene photos...The Husband said she fell off a ladder...Yet when the police arrived..There was no ladder...He said he had folded it up and put it in the shed...."said Olivia.

"Who would do that?" asked Beverly...
"Nobody would do that....and look at how perfectly the body is laid out...This looks staged...Staged as hell..."I said.

"She may have been killed in another room and put there....." said Nelson..


"True...Her other earing was found in the bedroom on the floor by the bed, co-incidence?" I asked.

"The angle of how she was struck in the head..You think her husband, who is six foot three might have done it?" asked Josie..


"He was having an affair...I'm going to start looking into his girlfriend.." I said.

"Go ahead...but I want to wait for the results of the confirmation autopsy, which we should have in a few days...Other than that...with nothing else on our dockets...We hang loose. Relax!" said Olivia.
'Speaking of relaxing...Who was that fine tall drink of water you were locking lips with last night Bree?" asked Beverly...
"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh I saw you too!" cooed Josie, laughing..

''Tell em none of their business Bree...I'm just glad it wasn't that damn Pinkney Bach..." laughed Nelson.
Bresha was blushing like crazy...

"That's Tony...Anthony Billups...We were in Law school together..I hadn't seen him since we graduated and took the bar...He got a job with a law firm in Cherry Hill he was telling me..We have a date tonight.."said Bree..

"Ouuuuuu he works fast.."laughed Olivia..
"Gets the kiss first ,then the date..He works backwards, but I like it!"said Alfreda.

Nelson and I busted out laughing...

"I hope this works out for you Bree.."said Beverly...
"Yeah , I hope so too!" said Josie.

"He's taking me out to dinner and then to a comedy club...A guy at his job gave him two tickets to a show tonight..He couldn't make it."said Bree.,

"Make sure you have a good dinner...Just in case the comedian sucks!"joked Beverly..
"How bad could it be? As long as it aint Karen Walker it's fine...You'll get at least one laugh.."said Nelson.
"You two are brutal.."laughed Olivia.
"Maybe, but they aint lyin..." I laughed.
Josie laughed too!

III-


Tony was on time and he took Bresha to a nice restaurant in Cherry Hill , near where he worked.
He was the perfect gentleman so far...
Bresha liked that!

The meal was incredible.. She remembered what Beverly jokingly said yesterday..

''Make sure the meal is good just in case the comedian sucks!" she joked.

"How Bad could it be, as long as it aint Karen Walker, you'll be fine...At least you'll get one laugh.."said Nelson..

"She gave us tickets to Mulberry Street...She's opening for Reed Nelson and his quintet..As much as I like Reed Nelson..I just can't sit through her again...I passed."said Olivia.
"Yeah ,I felt the same way...Reed and I are friends...but I don't want to see him that bad."I had said.
''We can't even give these tickets away.."laughed Josie.

Bresha giggled at the thought of what we had said.. The meal was good and Tony was a perfect gentleman..So far so good, she thought!
''So you like interning for Olivia and Bev..huh? They must be mad cool."said Tony Billips.

"Oh they are like my family..I love them...I'm going to hate it when this internship is over and I get a real job...They're so much fun to be around...and even their friends are mad cool..."said Bresha.

'The friendship doesn't have to end, just because the internship does...I mean..you can still visit, stop by for advice..Hang out..I envy you really making such good contacts."said Tony...

Bresha looked at him in a different light...she was starting to like him even more..


The Comedy Club was in Philly...

It was a packed crowd!  They were ready to laugh and the first three comedians didn't disapoint.. They had her and Tony Hysterical..

"OH MY GODDDDDD! They were stupid!"laughed Bresha...She had been laughing so hard, tears were flowing down her cheeks..
"Oh My God...Oh My Goddddd...Oh My Godddd...and my uh colleague's girlfriend is up next...Ohhh I don't know if I can take it."laughed Tony....

"You said she's an Attorney?" asked Bresha.

"Yeah, she works at my firm...I don't know her...but she's my colleague's girlfriend.. He couldn't make it tonight to her show ,so he gave me two tickets...If I hadn't run into you...I wouldn't have had anyone to take and I might not have come."said Tony...


Bresha had a look of pure dread on her face...

"Oh No!" she thought.


"Ladies and gentleman...our last act of the night...Let's give a warm welcome to Ms. Karen Walker...Attorney by Day, Comedian by night...You'd better laugh or she'll sue your asses...Give it up!"said the host..

The crowd erupted in loud cheers...


Karen Walker walked on and smiled..

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what's goin on?  Did you come to laugh tonight?  Did you come to laugh?" she asked..

The crowd was loud and hyped...They roared loudly... "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Well Alright..I don't wanna have to sue yall." she bellowed and the crowd applauded and laughed loudly...

She went into a long winded monolouge that went nowhere...  The loud rowdy crowd soon quieted  down.. There wasn't even light laughter..

She went into another long winded monolouge that went nowhere..

A Heckler in the crowd went..

"Damn I hope you're better in the courtroom than you are on stage."

This was met with raucous laughter...

She smiled..

"A Fan!" she said.,

She went into another long monolouge...

Another heckler went-

"Damn baby, you might have to sue us ,cause this shit aint funny.."

It was met by more raucous laughter....

She went into another long monolouge that went nowhere.. 

Desperate, she did some impressions..Again, it went nowhere...
"OHHHHH MY GODDDDD! BREE, I'M SO SORRRY... HE TOLD ME SHE WAS GOOD! He said she keeps him laughing all the time.."said a mortified Tony Billips.
"Guys will do and say anything to get in the panties..Aint no way he thought she was funny/....I bet he's somewhere laughing at you right now! I saw her perform before, If I had of known she was part of the act, I could have told you."said Bree..

"And you wouldn't have went out with me." said Tony sadly...

"Sure I would...Just not to see her!"said Bresha, smiling.. "It's been a wonderful night, not with standing."she said.
and for the second time, she rewarded him with a soft and slow kiss.


Meanwhile Karen launched into yet another monolouge that was going nowhere.. People in the crowd were leaving in droves...

Finally in frustration she yelled out..

"YALL ALL CAN GO TO HELL!! YOU HEAR ME, GO TO HELL!" she screamed and ran off the stage to a chorus of Boos.....

As it turned out.. Tony's apartment complex wasn't too far from where Bresha lived..


They went back to his apartment after leaving the club...They laughed about how awful Karen had been all the way back...


But once inside his apartment...There was no more laughing...They fell up against the wall ,kissing passionately...They both were terribly horny... He, having not had any sex in six months and she , having been spoiled by Pinkney..was terribly aroused and horny..

He unzippered and removed her dress and his clothes seemed to melt off of him... He had his hands down into her panties ,squeezing her butt and kissing her, while she was quite pleased with his size and girth and stroked his penis with her soft hands, which was driving him insane..

He bent her over his kitchen sink and began stroking her with wild abandon...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRESHAAAA...OUUUUUUUUUU BRESHA WILLIAMS...YOU DON'T KNOW ...YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BAD I'VE WANTED TO DO THIS!!!!OUUUUUUU!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BAD I NEED THIS...
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she  bellowed to the top of her lungs.....


They were soon on the kitchen floor going at it...

"YES...YES...YES...YES..YES...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Bresha screamed...
She was having an intense orgasm...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYY GODDDD!" he moaned..

They retreated to his couch ,where Bresha moved up and down on him slowly...

and kissed him softly...She had yet another intense orgasm!!!

and finally to his bed, where they made sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS! She felt a warmth and contentment she hadn't felt in a long time..

He fell asleep between her legs..After awhile..she fell asleep too! A very peaceful sleep.


A little while later,.After quick showers and hastily getting dressed....Tony walked Bresha to his door..
It was daybreak!

''So Uh Bree...Despite the disaster last night..Will there be another date?" asked Tony softly..

"Last night wasn't a disaster..Not at all...The Restaurant was great and so was the meal.. And those other three comedians were mad funny...And...wow...What we did here ...wouuuuuuu!  Yes, there will be  another date and another if you want it.." said Bresha..

"I want it bad.." he said.

They kissed slowly and softly.....

"I know what you want badly....I want it too!" she whispered in between kisses..
"Good to know!" he said.

"Very Good to know....byeeeee." she whispered.

Bresha waved good bye and walked home, happy and fulfilled.


IV-


At the Medical Examiner's office, our laughter could be heard wafting through the usually quiet hallway...


Bresha told us all about the incredible food and the incredible restaurant in South Jersey she went to the night before.. and the three very funny comedians at the comedy club....but what had us in stitches was when she told us that Karen Walker was the headliner and how awful she was, running off the stage yelling to the near empty club to go to hell..

"If you can believe it...She was worse than she was in Josie's,...I swear. And she told the crowd to go to hell because they didn't laugh." said Bresha,.

"They'd already been in hell, listening to her.."said Beverly.
"I don't know why she doesn't just give this up....She's a pretty good lawyer, from what I saw in the courtroom...What is this thing with her about being a comedian?" said a baffled Nelson.
"I don't know, but she'd better give this up soon..before she kills somebody!"laughed Olivia.
''Stop it..Stop it, you guys are killing me." I laughed.
"You said the food was good and the date was alright afterwords...So this guy is cool huh?" said Josie.


"Oh God...He's mad cool......I've never felt so comfortable with someone in a long time..No drugs..No surprise girlfriends..He wasn't handsy in the restaurant or the comedy club..Just real cool...I like him, I like him a lot..I mean we've known each other since Senior year at Lasalle...and all three years of law school..We just had never dated...I always had a feeling he liked me...Now I know he does." said Bresha, who didn't realize she was blushing...
"Look at her...She's blushing!"said Olivia..

Dr. Hazel Baylor walked out..

"I heard you guys laughing...People usually don't laugh in here.." she said with a smile.


This was a dark grim place...with a lot of dead bodies...She passed us the report..

"Definitely homicide...Judging from the skull fractures.She was hit with a heavy instrument with a circular bottom...A statute maybe...A heavy cup...." said Hazel..

"Okay...I'll begin my investigation from there.." I said.

"Thank You Hazel.." said Olivia..


There was a fresh bouquet of multi-colored roses
on the table..


Alfreda ran some water into a vase and put the roses in the vase..

"They just arrived before you guys got back..They're for you Bree."said Alfreda..


"They're from Tony...They're beautiful.."said Bresha.
"They're beautiful Bree."said Beverly...
''Somebody likes you."said Josie.
"So when do we meet this young man?"I asked jokingly..

"Invite him over for dinner.."said Olivia.

''Yeah, to meet the family."said Nelson...

"You guys are mad cool...I love you all.."said Bresha.


That afternoon, Bresha and her young man, Tony Billips came to our humble abode for dinner and to meet all of us..


Alfreda's caterer set up a pasta station with different pastas and sauces, meatballs , rolls, salad the works..





He knew his wines...He brought a nice port...


"I like this guy already....He knows his wines.."I said..

"Hi Tony...I'm Olivia...This is my niece Beverly and her husband, Nelson." said Olivia.
''Hi Tony...we saw you in Stoleys the other night." said Beverly..
''Hey Man, what's up?" said Nelson..
"Hi Tony...I'm Josie...I'm also an Attorney here." said Josie.
"And I'm Paris.. I'm not an attorney, but they've adopted me as part of the family.."said Paris.
"I'm Kayla, Olivia and Beverly's cousin...I'm also an Attorney...My husband and I live right across the street." said Kayla.
"I'm Ray, Kayla's husband..Also an attorney."said Ray.
"I'm Alfreda Johnson- Beverly's mama and the office manager.."said Alfreda.
"I'm Assistant District Attorney, Rockland Cambridge.. I think I saw you...In Judge Titus's court...a few weeks back..You were clerking for him." said Rockland.


"Yes I was...I'm working now....At a firm in Cherry Hill..." said Tony Billips..


"Well don't just stand around, dig in...We are all family here." I said..

Tony Billips whispered to Bresha..

"I like your friends...This is a dope ass internship..You are blessed girl.." he said.
"I am...I told you they were mad cool didn't I?" said Bresha.

For once she didn't feel like the third wheel...she was here with someone..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: